Hey there, Cred Forums. Hope you are all well. I don't exactly know why I am doing this, but I am extremely bored

Hey there, Cred Forums. Hope you are all well. I don't exactly know why I am doing this, but I am extremely bored.

Let me make things simple, I am a Grey Hat hacker who specializes in database access, whether maliciously or for security purposes.

I have just gained root access to every single file on Liveleak. Every image, video, everything ever posted.

Think I'm bluffing? Dare me to wipe them clean. Do it.

Other urls found in this thread:

feministfrequency.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Lombardi
edge.liveleak.com/80281E/u/u/ll2/logo.gif
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

rm -r
faggot

Someone was actually brave enough to respond. Bravo. Liveleak's database in its entirety will be erased from existence at 2:00 AM PST (currently 1:51)

9 minutes. Start counting.

Last bump of this thread. 6 minutes. I promise to the entirety of Cred Forums that this is not a bluff. Enjoy the shitshow that is sure to proceed this wipe.

Screenshot of Liveleak's homepage as of 1:59 PST. One more minute. :)

>not doing it immediately
I must say your bait is a least creative, why dont you rickroll every user first. Like for 1 minute.

Dumped. This has been fun.

Rather comforting not seeing any form of response from someone who deemed this a bait. zz

At least i didnt encourage you to a fellony.
Flipping 400 lb hacker did it again. Cyber is not save anymore.

I have worked at a tech industry specializing in databases for the past 23 years and life has become stagnant and boring since the passing of a close family member. This is my means of entertainment.

Cyber is incredibly safe. Get a dose of reality and let me know if you need anything else dumped ;) ~ N

Its gone

Holy shit what a madman

Its back

I would love to see some sort of indication that it is back. Home page may load, sure. All featured items, video links etc were part of the dump. Blogs as well. Not seeing anything on my end that would indicate any possibility of recovery.

Yeah that was rather short, but nice job op

Still gone for me.

Regardless pretty impressive lol.

Op, try to use your powers for good. Or like when it's really really funny. Maybe delete huffington post from existence?

I'm sorry for your loss.
If you really must, rickroll people and do it reversibly because people must deal with your vandalism.
Expeciallty if you worked yourself in tech have mercy.
>Still thinking this is bait b/c regular maintanace

How can you not see anything? I was watching vids on there 1 min ago.

Would you ever consider grabbing a copy of the content of Something Awful's "archive" servers, and putting that somewhere?

Their archive servers is where they keep old posts. There's a few years of some of the best of the early noughties internet in there.

Information wants to be free, man, or something.

Fucking legend, keep it up!

Recent items still empty, i guess the maintenance is not over jet.

I can restore the database to factory settings so you can see the site again and then tear it back down if there is anyone on here really convinced this is any form of maintenance

site is up for me though..

>I can matainence so you no think matainence
>hur dur dur

OP please take down Huffington post or worst DISTRACTIFY.

holy shit

>Hey op lets get a little more mainstream
>www.cnn.com

>trolled by some guy who knew that there will be a downtime at 2AM
newfags

Holy shit OP, you did it! How? Explain in layman's terms to us non wizards, plz. You are a god.

The site is up because this is not a denial of service attack, you will notice that any ordinary site functions such as blogs and the like are no longer in the database.

In response to the Something Awful archive etc, I sure would. I have a good bit of free time on my hands.

I do have interest in targeting larger news corporations, but hitting too many in one night could cause quite a stir. Can Cred Forums agree on something for me to try to get into? No promises, some networks are more secure than others but lets have some fun.

As far as talking about downtime or maintenance, I'm the only one with database access now.. If you want to see the files on the site again real quick, you let me know.

Wanna poke the Sarkeesian?

> feministfrequency.com/

How I read the OP:
>Let me make things simple, I am a Grey Hat trucker

I've studying in cyber-security , do you give lessons or something ? Paid off course .

trips for cnn

>mfw

Should focus on attacking actual assholes, why a free press website?

Upload something cool while youre at it
;)

>Can Cred Forums agree on something for me to try to get into?
Some pussy.

>No promises,
Well obviously.

Did you bypass the mainframe?

get me some email from large ad agencies....

I do have an interest in targeting Feminist Frequency. Some of the sludge that is repeated over and over by Sarkeesian and others has always bothered me.

Yes, any and all security protocols were bypassed due to a blatantly obvious info leak coming from their hosts name servers that were holding up their site. So many things you can find in a few pages of text. Unfortunately, releasing all of that on an imageboard site would be the least responsible of things I could possibly do.

Whats this nigger talking about??

OP try to bring down koonamis website. Those guys have been ruining online yugioh for too long.

Old fag here. Thanks

>obvious info leak
what does these mean even

Any other sites you have access to?

No root access to anything right at this very moment but I have a few promising leads I am looking to follow up on. Feminist Frequency and Huffingtonpost currently have my attention for the most part.

I'm asking if he used Plinegrat Subduction to bypass the mainframe and gain access into the SQL hash kernal terminal.

Kek

OP,

Why don't you actually do something useful? Take down a website that most people will actually care about?

You should really target Sarkeesian, can't wait to see the upload on her channel

here is another one: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Lombardi

He was an artist who drew connections between business and politicians ( eg: Bush / Harken Energy / S&L Scandal / ) basically drawing out the connections behind the scenes of these massive "scam" activities.

Hung himself right after bush won the election.

Whats the best way to hack a Facebook? There any programs on the deep webz to get into someone's shit?

>Plinegrat Subduction
whatnowdog

OP is full of shit.

400 lbs of it.

all tho they are differences between mainframes and database's but just saying you could of used databases a substitute instead of mainframe
> mfw script kitty

lurk more plz fags

you're a rat fuck. it's back up now. I wondered why I got the guest window.

You are a retarded faggot for attacking the free press, more respect for script kiddies. Go get aids, okay?

Please wipe the tumor CNN

I did not intend to offend anyone with the use of Liveleak as a demonstration, although for those who are familiar with it it has gone to shit over the past few days. So much censorship.

You can suggest targets for me to experiment on for you, or you can waste your time and type random things on the Internet. That choice is yours.

Try clicking on any of those links that you just screenshotted, you will get "Item not found!" for any of them.. Why? Because they aren't there.

Do Huffpost pl0x. If you've the abilities go for CNN. I'll miss more sleep for this. You've got my attention based user

fucking newfags

Been here since 2006-2007, son

I am not entirely confident in my ability to do anything regarding CNN, but it is an interest. Huffingtonpost is a project, one that is being worked on. When it will be complete is another topic entirely.. Server admins give you their hand, rip their whole arm off and their torso with it.

suck my mushroom dick plz fag

Cred Forums did not exist back than scrub

>Plinegrat Subduction
theres pages on only Cred Forums archive for this term, posted repetitively in different contexts.

dedication

FAG

What about BuzzFeed?

OP, if you really have root access, display "Hitler did nothing wrong" on the front page" if you can't, it's fake.

LL is back

shit troll

this is turning into a shitpost now

Why would you attack The Huffington Post or CNN? You don't like news until a right wing filter has been applied to it?

Doing something such as displaying "Hitler did nothing wrong" on the front page of such a large website would be pure stupidity. I am not willing to possibly risk jeopardizing my plans for the mere comfort of an anonymous poster on an image board.

This thread has diverted off course entirely, and is becoming a distraction. I do reckon it is time to take a short hiatus from Cred Forums..

I will be present, whether you choose to believe my words or not. By the way, there is one file left on this server and that is their logo. edge.liveleak.com/80281E/u/u/ll2/logo.gif

op delivered

Update users set displayname='Nigger'

If dubs, delete it all.

>I am not willing to possibly risk jeopardizing my plans for the mere comfort of an anonymous poster on an image board.
Fucking kek'd at this attempt to aloof.

Indeed

Congrats. You're a ginormous faggot

/thread

Suppose it's time to delete this thread and put Cred Forums in a coffin for a few hours to clear out the evidence.. Sorry for any inconvenience, see you guys tomorrow.

The evidence of you beeing a faggot ?

It's really incredible how much of an open book an image board is compared to higher tier servers. While I know this is going to inconvenience some, I hope you can get some much needed rest while the newfags cry over not being able to post for a while. See you guys in 24 hours.

Suppose it's time to kill yourself little piece of shit