Bump

bump

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.deathaddict.com/showthread.php?2081-Cartel-druglord-son-beheaded-by-chainsaw&p=8993#post8993
youtu.be/wSF82AwSDiU
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/6671732
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3071103/Online-videos-cause-post-traumatic-stress-disorder.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bamp

I've seen bits of a few gifs/webms but I've not watched the full video yet. call me a faggot but I've got to the point I'm sick of seeing suffering and pain.

Its fucked, the point that got me was when you can hear the guy screaming

Not a lot phases me on the net anymore but this.... this must have felt like the worst pain ever.

Strangely enough though I want to see the video where they peel his face off? Is that wrong?

First one ive ever turned off. It reminded me of 3 guys one hammer which was they only other vid that fucked with me.

Yeah 3 guys 1 hammer was the only vid where Im like "why the fuck am I watching this?"

There's plenty worse, newfag. Stop making threads about this crap and just post it in a dedicated gore thread. Cred Forums isn't your fucking hugbox, bitch.
>inb4 edgy
Nope, just not a complete bitch that goes looking for gore and then is surprised when I find it.

Just watched and its fucking terrible.
Honestly wonder if he still felt any pain considering he had his hands cut off along with his face.

calm down

why did they do this to him

lol Sweet child O mone and Billy Jean xD

Nah this was OK. 3 guys one hammer was worse for me

Got sand in your vagina?

He was a rival member. apparently he "picked the wrong side"

It's probably a warning to others who want to fuck with them & their gravy train

Agreed tbh

Sad thing is this shit is normal for them.
Skinning people and boiling them alive, killing families etc

have you guys never browsed bestgore before?
holy shit.

thats fucked
you know what country

I'm not watching this.
I assume it's in the Middle East?

Throughout the whole thing I was just thinking
"End his suffering."
It's so fucked up to make him endure through that, I can't even imagine the pain that he's going through

REDRUM REDRUM!! HAHAHAHA The worlds fucked up ay? HAHAHAHA

mexicans

mexico

Build the wall

500 ft high

Trying to scream at least, more or less gargled shrieks unable to get anything out past the blood

edgy

This video freaked me the fuck out on a primal level until I read on the comment section that he was in another gang meaning he probably did similar things to other people as well.

I bet you actually feel pretty cool posting this bullshit lol

Yeah some user posted on a rekt thread that even though he watches rekt threads and gore vids frequently, this vid was the one he felt more incomfortable. Chopping his hands of and cutting his skin away. He is even trying to touch his face, but he hasn't hands anymore + all that screams.

Fuck no

Nope, just not a complete bitch that goes looking for gore and then is surprised when I find it.

>Plays Funky Town in background lmao

Pro tip: if you want to see someones face getting pealed off, there are other cartel vids which aren't that extreme as this. There is even one where it is done by a woman and the guy filming is cheering her saying stuff like "slowly, slowly", "yeah you got it", "keep going keep going"

Exactly. I've seen this video now in at least 10 different threads here and /gif/ Yes humans can be assholes to each other, people need to get over it

Omg user your so tough. You can watch this video without feeling anything. Woah so manly. Can I please suck your cock senpai?

thanks mr skeleton

>don't go looking for snakes cause you might find them

you searched for gore you found it. stop acting like a child

also looks like cartel related. nothing out of the ordinary for these guys

Newfag.. go back to facebook

I've seen most fucked up shit on there and this is up there with the worst you edgelord.

Checked and Respek'd
It is Cartel related, some rival they're giving the business too

holy kek

the pictures of the german shepherd tied up, legs broken and some cunt cutting its dick off then fucking the wound was the only thing which i couldn't get out of my head for days

Stfu faggot, I barely go on Cred Forums anymore I don't browse daily and this is new to me

Don't really get why they're trying to speed up his death.

Can't say this disturbs me, this is what people do to random strangers all the time, just the wrong place wrong time.

Probably no reason, just a random person. People have fun in different ways and this was probably their way of having a giggle.

>don't get why they're trying to speed up his death
Um user it wouldn't surprise me if they had him on speed(the drug) just so he wouldn't pass out seeing as they used tourniquets so he wouldn't bleed out and could feel everything they did to his face. They're using a box cutter to behead him very slowly FFS instead of a chainsaw or machete.

I don't browse daily either, still seen it 10 times. Maybe you kids can post it again a couple times tomorrow, so everyone who missed it today can be all omg this is teh worstz

Nothing did it to me. Cred Forums teach me well.

Yeah but they're going for his arteries. If you want to enjoy his suffering it'd make sense to at least wait until he's dead to do the beheading and presenting.

They could skin him a lot more, mutilate his genitals etc etc. They're severely fucking with their own fun here.

>complaining about gore on Cred Forums and the same threads over and over while proclaiming he doesn't visit everyday and is immune to gore
Just don't go in the threads? Simple as that edgelord. Stop being triggered you thin skinned faggot.

Topkek

im more triggered by how fucking incompetent the guy trying to cut off his neck was

I agree with this faggot

Lol nothing can effect me anymore

What on earth gives you the idea that using a box cutter to behead someone is a quick way of killing someone?

Eventually you'll get his artery and he'll bleed out, leading to unconsciousness.

There's a lot more pain you can inflict on him.

TheYnc.com

sounds made up

tfw mexican gang gore is the real reason alt-right support Trump. redpill some bernouts with this shit.

If there is worse, post it

>That fucking music that played in the middle of it
Gave me a kek.
also just so everyone is aware, this is softcore shit. I laughed at the fact he lasted so long

waiting for someone to post this with the caption "god exists"
>inb4 do it yourself
too lazy

Was it a Da Silver in flip flops in Thailand by any chance?

seems like ISIS is a bunch of pathetic little fluffy bunnies compared to subhumans from south america

I CAN'T FEEL MY FACE WHEN I'M WITH YOU

BUT I LOVE IT

Link please, also checked

The victim in these cases is amped up on Amphetamines so that the body fights to stay alive and conscious for as long as possible.

Woah we gots ourselves a supreme edgelord here lads

links pls

You can't reason with autists, jsut ignore them. I can't help but cringe whenever this thread pops up with almost the same tagline:
>Is this the worst Cred Forums?!
Kek! Cred Forums is literally a playground for autistic ocd minors and man-child these days.

Actually I never claimed I was immune to gore fucktard. Nothing triggered me I just gave my opinion on all the whiny faggots in here. You appear to one of them

True

I used to be fascinated by this stuff but no stomach for it anymore. Can't bring myself to watch that video, it's too much. I think when I saw that video of some fucked some girl cutting the legs off a dog with a saw I just had enough.

anyone got a story
Obviously the guy dont something to be murdered while they chill and listen to music

they really tryna turn up in there

also trips

And while he's bleeding out he's having his thrown slashed the fuck by a dull box cutter. A good machete would only need like 2-4 good wacks to behead someone but machates are overrated. This is a MUCH better way to go.

CRAAAAAWLING IIIIIN MY SKIIIIIIIN

Just thinking they could've still electrocuted him, take a blowtorch to his raw face, made him eat his dick, rape him etc. etc.

Coulda done a bit more to laugh at.

i cant find the video with sound...

Did someone say rekt thread?

I mean yeah they could have done more but cutting a man's face, hands and (probably) feet good and then beheading him with a shitty box cutter is more gruesome a fate than most deserve.

It's not about deserving. I assume the victim here is just some rando they pulled off the street to do this.

And that's fine, but then I specifically don't get why they aren't trying to have more fun.

I am of the opinion that deserving is almost all that matters. For me if I knew that the guy who died in that video was a child molester I wouldn't bat an eye but knowing in reality the reason he died was because he was in a gang going against the cartel means he deserved it. Reason being is that it's possible he took part in events such as this and even if he didn't he's working for people who do heinous things like that.

We all die someday man. I don't care if this man was a beloved father, paragon of his community, loving husband and trump supporter. You can be as good a person you want, we're all playthings for people like this and if they want you to suffer, you will suffer. It's their right, they're more man than I'll ever be.

now sage

That's why I'm never going to Mexico.

Also I could attribute your rationalization to serial killers as well. I could also say that they have a right to see people as play things and they have the right to kill.

I think they do, it's the strong versus the weak.

That's why I hate I'm not capable of shit like that, it means I'm weak. A real man doesn't feel and has the right to hurt and torture anyone weaker. Seems like a sweet life really.

I've been a regular member of Ogrish back when it existed, best gore, death addict and have seen people pulled through industrial machines and spread like jelly, children beheaded, people burnt to death, tons and tons of cartel skinnings and mutilations, two guys forced to eat their own dismembered fingers while they are tortured with molten plastic... and this is easily the worst that I've ever see. The only other video that comes close is 3 guy's 1 hammer, but that still isn't quite the same as this.

For you to say this is faggotry. There are few things more hardcore than this, except for actually witnessing it.

And for the victim if they were weak enough to get themselves in a position where they can be killed then they deserve the suffering they endure because of the incompetence.

It seems you understand the world as I do.

It's not even about deserving, unless you like justice as a motivation.

End of the matter, torture is just fun, its fun to watch the reactions and to hear the sounds and fun to know your life is still awesome and will continue to be.

I appreciate this perspective

This is the way the world works everywhere and always has. People desire power and if their desire is great enough, they will do whatever it takes to get what they want, only held back by those with greater power. Through ingenious social inventions and political structure 'civilization' has harnessed this animal power to perform grunt labor.

I could not watch it all. But from the glimpses I saw...did anyone else nothing that his hands had been cut off and were tired off. Also, eyes likely gone.

Where do they find people who can do this?

anyone can do this.

If you started them out with killing a man, then moved them on to skinning a dead man, chopping up dead people, chopping up live people until they're experts at chopping up live skinned people and gouging their eyes and tongues out.

Can't most? It's not much different from preparing meat to cook with, just noisier, warmer and with more movement.

Well put.

Why does being a real man = having no feelings? I'm actually curious why you believe this

>tips fedora

Iv seen a mom watch her entire family explode and burn in a car.

It's a skilled trade.

Because emotions can get in the way of making decisions and taking actions that benefit you directly.

It's an emotional response that makes me unable to just choke a child that annoys me, leading to my discomfort. A real man does not let the world around him shape his experience, he forces the world to give him what he wants, however I want it.

Emotions lead to altruism and other bullshit which just gets in the way of myself.

> Shitpost on Cred Forums
> Feel threads on /r9k/
> Edgy for threads on Cred Forums

>ignoring the way of nature and the universe because normie

Have you ever considered why someone would work for a gang like this? I'm sure some enjoy the thrill, but many likely don't have good alternatives. That's the part that terrifies me, that these are people just like our neighbors and friends.. just doing what they believe they need to do to make a go of it in the world... and once you're in, you're in and there's not really any way of removing your involvement with the cartels.

I got older and stopped watching shit like this, it's bad for your psyche

> Survival of the fittest
> Complains about being a minority
You guys are the worst kind of hypocrite.

If more people understood the truth behind causality and the belief that the outcome of events relies mostly upon their actions the world would be a more productive place.

To your other point about power...a person can be blocked by someone with more but one can circumvent this by using his/her cunning and acquiring more power via machinations. All that matter is the drive and ambition of the person in question.

>human is nothing more than an animal
>primitive laws of nature must be obeyed

Tends to start at early childhood. You're a 8 year old kid tossed outside for days on end because your parents fucking hate you/are too poor for you/very much on drugs and you just try to get by.

Gangbanger offers you some money to do a little drug run, you don't give a shit.
You do it more often, you're richer than your little buddies.

Big kid kicks your ass and takes your money, you go crying to cartel carlos.

Cartel carlos finds big kid, ties him to a chair and hands you a gun or a knife and tells you you are allowed to do anything to him, so you now feel all big and powerful.

"I did this for you, now you work for me, understand? We are family now, you are one of us"

And there you go.

None of them deserve this... and not all the casualties are even related to it, except tangentially.

forum.deathaddict.com/showthread.php?2081-Cartel-druglord-son-beheaded-by-chainsaw&p=8993#post8993

> Complains about being a minority

I don't complain about that though

Kek
>ITT blueballed underage edgelords pretend they understand the world

You guys are too dumb to be dangerous, and too much of a pussy to be "men". Stay bitter, stay wanting, die unfulfilled and forgotten. That's how your life will go.

Just because we use technology doesn't mean a rule that is abundant on a natural and universal level can be abandoned.

Yo mothafuggin niggas are the worst

Dig yourself

> Complains about le """"civilization""""
> Le primitive cavemen law
> Basement dwelling forever virgin
> Complains about Chad
> " N-normies get out! This is my safe space"
You guys will be the first ones to rot and die when our civilization falls

Fucking told

if you're so incredibly smart, explain in what way that is not the way the world works.

Ha Ha Ha
Mr peeled tomato head.

Yes it can. Civilisation evolved because we have ascended beyond those laws.

The fuck are you talking about?

Because if that was the way the world works then societies/civilization would crumble. You say these are strong men? These are weak men. Too weak to contribute real change. Unable to affect the world except in nominally shitty ways. Those men and people like them are on the bottom rung of humanity, not the top.

Not being able to choke a child doesn't make you less manly.

Most male animals have protective instincts towards their own tribes/packs/herds whatever.

Brute force and lack of feeling isn't everything. The physically strongest animal doesn't rule the world. Humans are smart, and also we're gregarious animals which means we live in groups and join together to get things done. We're not meant to be single forceful entities. You get what you want more by cooperating with others.

Your idea that if only you were strong enough or manly enough to conquer your emotions until they didn't exist, and then you'd be better off, I dunno man

You live at home with your parents and will never even get close to kissing a female
You will work cuck jobs like retail at best
You're too much of a pussy to kill yourself
You're too much of a pussy to fight Chad

> Post on Cred Forums on how humanity should work
Kek. It's like a retard trying to explain physics

This faggot knows what's up. I just watched it and it wasn't as bad as you guys made it sound. Not being edgy just honest

The ultimate measure of a man is one who lives a life where nothing and no one negatively affects him in any way, and who gets everything and everyone he wants without question.

If a real man wants to fuck, he'll fuck. Consent is not a part of that and if she resists she is to be subdued or killed, then fucked.

If a real man sees someone unpleasing, murder.

A real man is the only true human being in his life, everyone else just being a tool for pleasure.

You're right about them being weak men, they're so weak in fact that they have to use an entire gang to take one fucking guy, tie him up and cut off his hands, peel his face and then slowly and excruciatingly torture him to death. Yeah real strong guys.

>Your idea that if only you were strong enough or manly enough to conquer your emotions until they didn't exist, and then you'd be better off, I dunno man
This is an idea — it's the very definition of psychopathy: the total or near total impairment of empathy. Humans evolution has resulted in psychopathy rates of around 1% because any higher would result in the destruction of human social groups. If the idiots in this thread saying versions o "might gives right" were correct, psychopathy would have evolved as the normal state of humans, not a mere 1%.

This. Spergelords thinking they are being hardcore by watching this shit cannot comprehend what actual long term psychological effects are of doing so. Exposure to this level of violence fucks you up even if you think it wont. I've been there. It's no picnic. And you won't understand how bad until you are way older. So ask yourself this simple question: "I already know humanity is fucked up. Will my life be inproved in any way by exposing myself to this". If the answer is no. Then why the fuck bother.

Seriously. I get off watching animals suffer needlessly. I've even mutilated some squirrels of my own and posted them online. People don't invoke any emotion from me. This shit is tame

And to think, ppl call mexicans killers.
Whistle while you work boys!

If this is your true idea of what a "real man" is, you need psychological help m80 because if you weren't such a basement dwelling obese permavirgin you would be a danger to society.

Shit like this doesn't bother me unless children are involved. Can't handle that fuckery

Thats nothing lol, ordinary cartel shit to scare people.

The most horrible video I have ever seen features a nigress in an eye-mask (theatre style) in sexy lingerie. She tortures this infant to death with her stilette-heels for some pedophilia ring shit.

The second worst video is this one:
liveleakdotcomview?i=b9d_1374128351

>The ultimate measure of a man is one who lives a life where nothing and no one negatively affects him in any way, and who gets everything and everyone he wants without question.
That's your opinion. It's not a fact because it cannot be when it's a subjective view. It's not something you can prove (or disprove). Different things are important to different people. You picked this one because you're either an edgelord or a psychopath.

I just got on this thread, I read the first 3 comments I said "I like this thread. They seem nice!" I was wrong.

Well then, a real man isn't going to live very long before getting killed by all the dudes who get along with each other.

So I guess they die out of the genetic pool pretty quickly

Get off your high horse, I have watched these kinds of videos for 10 years, they desensitize you end of story. Which IMO is good since you won't be the fuck who died while freezing up infront of some macabre shit going down.

Too many edgy kids that got a temp ban on /pol,/

Oh my god its jason bourne

I thought ir was 2 guys, and a hammer...and a screwdriver. One of the first truly fucked up things i watched on the web. Got a buddy to watch with me. Scarred4lyfe yo.

Wow, girls will immediately fuck you if you tell them that. If they won't, their dads will. You're so cool

If you read research on psychopathy (it's a fascinating subject, check especially Prof Robert Hare's work), you find that they end up ultimately unfulfilled and unsatisfied by life. This isn't just in regards to violent/criminal psychopaths, but even high functioning psychopaths to be found in roles such as CEOs.

honestly, what are the long term effects? I'd like to know

Everyone was a child once, you know. Ever meet anyone born an adult?

Only edgy teenagers are allowed here. Get out with your adult reasoning bullshit

I think that's the point, nigger. They aren't trying to give him a quick and painless death. This guy may have killed their friend or son or wife.

> people invoke no emotion in me im so hardcore

> desperately trying to impress anons on Cred Forums with tales of squirrel mutilation

I would rather be "edgy" and unevolved than to apologize for someone being inept. If everyone get's treated as if their failures and triumphs aren't because of their deeds the mindset of the youth is going to get progressively more lazy and entitled.

Faggot.

Basically, inducing antisocial personality disorder. You're training yourself to lose empathy. That this is bad for you is well indicated by the fact that people naturally born without empathy (psychopaths) are just 1% of the population. If it was beneficial, evolution would have made that more like 99%

I don't know if this is the worst, I would say not but then I won't be able to name anything worse, usually I don't remember these videos.

By that logic porn should be outlawed, since mens penises will only react to Dragon-furr-trans-butt-mouth-sex and the human race will go extinct.

This man is speaking the truth, edgelords c'mon watch everything you want, but then when you reach a level that you don't even remember what empathy is, you'll know that something changed in you and you didn't even realize. Yeah, you're all pro watching this type videos, you don't feel emotions or anything because you trained so damn hard, you can tell everybody the shit you watch and how you sleep well the night after. gg

No. What you said is just plain retarded

Science proved there's no free will you cretinous imbecile. People's actions are just the results of electrochemical processes in their brains that are controlled not by some magical free will but by the basic law of physics. So anyone's failures and triumphs are not something they deserve because of what they did; they had no free choice in the matter.

It's not necessary to outlaw porn. But repeated exposure does have serious negative effects.
youtu.be/wSF82AwSDiU

Tell that to Kim Jong Un. He's got a whole country waiting on him and loving him. Who doesn't gets killed, seems pretty clear.

You're essentially saying that god exists in a scientific term.

Society is not inherently violent and full of cruelty, but the people "at the bottom" can be made to to unpleasant things out of desperation (prostitutes, crackheads and zetas cartel underlings). With increased wealth and productivity, society can give it's members the luxury of not operating out of desperation... in a basic sense without considering social structure and culture.

No, these men are not powerful.. they are desperate. But they operate on the same principles as everyone else. Any anyone else can be made to operate like them, given the right circumstances.

I need a story for this shit. Anyone ?

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/6671732

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3071103/Online-videos-cause-post-traumatic-stress-disorder.html

Are you retarded? He was born into that power, he didn't achieve it because he was an emotionless, raping, murdering force of nature.

Honestly you people are legit stupid if you think becoming psychopaths will give you power

>I am the only thing that matters in this world
the post
And if nothing matters, there can not be naything that matters even less, just get off that dick

Faggott

His grandfather was, and he upholds that power by making sure dissent is immediately followed by death and the torture of your entire family.

And his life could not be better because of it, how do you not look up to that family? I don't give a shit North Korea itself is destitute, those are weak people, fuck em. Kim Jong Un lives in wealth we can't imagine and fuck whoever suffers for it.

ITT: Little Billy got into a horrible site, PORZHAN, reports have shown that his parents are extremely disturbed with his behavior.

wow

>ITT anons confusing fear as power.

Fear is what people use when they have no power.

Mods

Ok you appear delusional. Neither you, I or any of us are part of King Jong Un's family, and so you becoming an emotionless psychopath will not give you any of his power.

There are plenty of examples of wealthier, more powerful, happier people who feel and express emotions and get along with other humans just fine. I'm not sure why you think becoming a clone of King Jong Un is gonna help your life in anyway

This just ruined it for me can't take the video serious anymore.

+1

Also remember kids, these guys doing the killing can be your new undocumented next door neighbors.

The vid honestly isnt that bad, seen much worse even on here.

If I'd be a dictator I could do whatever to whomever while enjoying the best the world has to offer. You can pay or threaten people to love you if you care about that at all, power is the only important thing.

And be honest, you have more than a couple of people you'd love to discard and others to attain, don't you.

Don't pretend power isn't the most important thing.

He survived!

Fucking mexicans
Nice video btw

You becoming an emotionless psychopath will not make you a powerful dictator.

There are hundreds of thousands of very powerful people in the world who are not emotionless psychopaths.

What don't you understand about this?

It won't make me powerful but at least it would help.

The easiest way to power is over the backs of others. You don't always need to kill them and in the early stages you'll need to obey the law.

But if you're not able to backstab, betray and disatvantage your competition they will win out over you, so it helps not to care who you hurt or why. If your competition has a kid that will die of cancer if he doesn't get the promotion, then fuck him and his kid, it does not matter, I am the only one who matters.

Emotions only blur your vision.

Eventually when you get influential enough, which should be doable as your competition lies broken underneath you, you are finally free.

Take a couple billion down to somewhere in wartorn Africa, arm a populace and treat them brutally if they do not comply, and throw some pennies at those who do and you can come a long way.

rule 34

The worst part of this is that every time any of you hear this music now you'll think of this guy with his cut off face.

To be completely honest, if this had of been a white guy it would of had so much more impact.

Since it's a brown guy, eh.

Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

I'd go on about how fucked up you all are, but I'll restrain myself right now.

Just hope one day that you will never have a hard life even nearly as those who have ever lost their loved ones.

faggot