Feels thread, let it out Cred Forums

Feels thread, let it out Cred Forums

drunks come here

How Do i stop feeling like The biggest loser alive Cred Forums?

Why do you feel like such a loser?

I feel being useless at everthing i Do, Let my Family fall apart.

I hoping things get better some day

Whyyy? Where is he going?

same here brother. I hope the same. i guess I drink to make it go away

certain death...

right in da feels

Just saw a pic of two girls I use to know. One liked me a few years back and i was too much of retard to notice and fucked it up. The restaurant they went to I pass by every once in awhile. Havnt really been around many people my own age in 4 years. I mean a few people I have ran into or met but none of these went anywhere. Been very lonely for a long time. I may be young but i dont believe just because Im young means things get better. Still haven't gotten my license, dont really want to. So how was your day?

Not trolling here, actually serious. Family will never work for you if you come from a broken one, I can't explain why but you never really feel a 'connection' to anyone again unless you find one someone that means the world to you and the chances of running into that someone for a relationship are seemingly 12,000 to 1. As for things improving? Just find something you are exceptionally well at and hone your craft. Sincerely hope this helps, normally I don't post and could give less of a shit about people, but your words are close to what I said a long time ago, so I figured you could learn what I learned from experience.

>not saving that penguin

Same here too

Good too hear i am not the only one feeling the same way, yet don't Want anybody feel The same

It will get better my friend, that for sure

>Family will never work for you if you come from a broken one
This is a defeatist mindset under the guise of realism. Plenty of people with broken families go on to have successful loving relationships and families of their own. You're right that it puts you at a disadvantage if you can't cope with your past (most people) but you're not doomed to solidarity. Therapy can help too.

You are right. It is like looking through a window at at a happy family. You can understand their motivations and they look nice but they are always something you understand from a far away viewpoint. You can try to break through the window but you will always cut yourself because you are outside and they are inside. Better to take a real look around your surroundings like this user says and better yourself in the cold until another lonely wanderer comes your way and you take on the cold together. It looks real warm inside but thats not where you are from.

I would never want anyone to feel this way. I know what you mean though.

I hope it gets better though. For me though, I just dont think it will get much better. I've tried so hard, I guess I've given up. I just try to make sure the people around me are happy. I guess thats all I have.

Nothing specific to let out here. Just feel generally disassociated with life and like everything and everyone is pointless and boing. I cry sometimes and that makes me feel better, but I know I'm going to be miserable for life. Cant even smoke weed anymore to cope because of my anxiety issues. Just sitting here with no job thinking about life constantly

That may be true for a lot of people, but it never has for me, and I never would have said anything were it not for the fact that I heard what he said and it clicked with what I'd said many years ago, so that's how it is. I was trying to spare him a lot of grief I went through more than half of my life, and if he does find that one someone who gives a shred of a shit about his existence then keep that person, even if he has to keep them at arms length as a friend.

Don't worry user, fighting to keep someone happy it will help you get through, someone will appriciate it about it

Eventually you will feel about it

how did you know I was drunk?
where's my chair

Yep that is EXACTLY how it is, and I am powerless to change it, my real parents were taken from me at age 4-5, bounced around in the foster family system and adopted to fucks who only wanted 'the Oregon check' and for being made into a whipping post and farm slave. My one and only serious relationship didn't work because I can't fit into a family setting, and her mother hated me for it, and poisoned her mind; ultimately breaking us up after six years. We were going to be married next June, but not now, now looking back I wish I'd never run into her at all, would have spared me so much pain and anguish.

That picture looks kind of shit.

>not like a point on a map
wat?

>I was trying to spare him a lot of grief I went through
Good intentions don't make good advice. You're telling him that since you failed, he will fail. This is pessimism, pure and simple. I'm not going to try to tell you how to fix your relationship issues, but at least don't try to hinder anyone else.

That is why you must choose personal improvement before taking on other peoples problems and doing a relationship. Just increase your personal achievements until relationship is the only choice left and not a large distraction throwing time down a well. We are meant to be in the cold because that is where we thrive. Others need to live in the warmth and have no idea the cold exists or find themselves completely destroyed by it if circumstances force you into it. Embrace it and watch that rocky 3 scene where he is training outside over and over and make that a skill you can make money from. Then you are secure enough to let romances bounce off of you until you find a good one because otherwise we will chase the love until our legs are broken.

I frequent a lot of other boards more than Cred Forums. I always see them talking down on Cred Forums. But whenever I come here... I come for the feels threads. I know most of this board is shite with underagers. But I'm here for you Cred Forumsrose. I know that feel... that's why Cred Forums will always be my home. I love you guys. Feel good. Find the power within you to love yourself. You are most important to yourselves. You can do it. I know you can. Do not give up. It's all apart of our experience. Now go out there, and do something. Love you Cred Forumsros.

I mean rocky 4 where he is in the cold

fucking checked man. love you Cred Forumsro

Again, pretty spot on from my experiences, but after this one, I think i'm done with what people call 'love and romance'. For whatever reason it just doesn't work with me, so I'm joining the military now to go kill bad people that need killing, maybe that suits me better. Also I am tired of people calling me defeatist, and pessimistic, because what I am is someone who sees things as they really are, with no frosting on top; I am what I call a harsh realist, so I am never caught off guard, or hugely disappointed because I saw the situation coming a mile away and knew to cut ties before the ship struck the harbor.

The feels in the story of this thread are too much man...

I knew what you meant, I've seen it many times, and yeah there is a strange comfort to that kind of feeling you describe as being out in the cold.

>I'm joining the military now to go kill bad people that need killing
Make sure to tell that to the recruiter. They love that.

I already got my shit squared away mate, I just put things bluntly here, so I don't have to go into things too much, also quite sleep deprived and feeling down, so not really choosy on how i am wording shit.

Don't be afraid to make your own home out there though. Let the cold shape you into a hardened wise person but not bitter towards the warm people, they have just been given a set of instincts different than yours. They crave the warmth and love because they have been shown this their entire life. They are very different species than you, you must never chase them because they will hold you to a set of standards that are just not instilled in your being. They will try and mold you to fit into their world which you do not belong. Instead find other broken people outside in the cold and make a go with them to build your own warmth. They are out there as well and will help you with your own personal goals instead of expecting you to meet their goals. They exist. I met a girl who was really fucked up just beautiful but damaged and we made alot of money together and had some fun. Because we were both outside cats we understood eachothers limitations and when we became bad for eachother but the time spent was worth it, she became another refinement tool for my personal gain and now I do not blame myself for not being capable of making more of it than that. Make your goals and achievements #1 priority no exceptions and I promise they will see the light outside in the cold and come to you to check it out.

Have a good day lad. For real. Be happy.

i understand what your intent is, and I was already on the track to just roughing it on my own, because it's what I am accustomed to, I was just really trying not to believe what the back of my mind was saying, and tried one last time to 'fit in with the normal people' and arrived at the conclusion that it is just not for me.

Promise me this. Before you go out into the military (the ultimate personal refining tool) read 100 books to center your mind and get a better understanding of yourself. The military is great personal achievement but it has a heavy price. So while you are on your own time before you go read Albert Camus the stranger, 25th hour david benioff, East of Eden, (lots of steinbeck) and think about these peoples relationship with earth in book form. We are all human, nothing special, but our experiences are what seperate us, you got dealt a rough hand but it has the same value as the richest man in the world, just different experiences and outcomes, both the same value when both will die in the end wiping them away. Look into 100 other peoples realities in book form, read into their experiences and compare them to your own and as a separate
reality altogether beyond your scope of knowledge. Really think about what you want out of life and go do it.

Bump for us fucks.

What could you change in your life to make the feels better?

Really its up to you. but I have to say, as you get older in life, its harder to change the course you are on. Really, flexibility to do new stuff is in youth.

I will also have to say that having money does not get you anywhere. Earlier this year I reached a personal goal of a net worth of 1 million. yes I am set for retirement way ahead of the game. Also, not bad looking either, a bit above average ( hell I was even prom king in HS, so that must account for something)

That being said, I'd give it all away to have a wife and/or a family. being divorced with no kids really sucks. Wasn't my idea, she just left one day. Last G/f I had was over 7 years ago...we broke up because of several miscarriages that she had ( she wanted kids, so do I so we fast forwarded the relationship stuff).

yes 7 years is a long time not to feel any physical contact with others. But the older you get , the more you realize that the women that are single past middle 30's are single for a reason.

Get out and do anything user. Get a dog, go to the dog park. Go to meet up groups. Quit hanging out in front of the TV or the computer....

I don't know you but we are similar. It is very hard almost impossible to let the monster of childhood break you but that is the goal. I slip back into it all the time and want to let it destroy me completely (I have been in a mental hospital and complete break down twice) but now you know something about yourself and you can use it to refine how you interact with people. I am able to hide the monster around regular people for the most part but every time I see them happy and content with their kids and wife I want to smash their fucking faces in because I know I can't have that. But now the challenge becomes understanding that you need to replace that urge to chase that warm happy family with something you can build for yourself. No one will help you or encourage you or even look at you twice until you are so hardened to the world that you truly...truly dont care. It is at that point you can make the choice for yourself to let another person in, and be very careful who that is because you are weak still in that area. You will want to let your guard down for anyone but that is what will break you and take your time. You find who matters to you by testing them as much as they test you. As soon as they try and break and change you let them bounce. Let it be bugs off a car window until you find who is right. Do not care about their feelings because they do not matter, yours do. You have to be extra selfish because you are naturally generous which is your weakness. I can tell you that I do not know you, but you are a light in the dark for me because now I know someone else exists that understands my experience as well. Read the books and fall into a world of other peoples experiences get out of your own head for a while.

Checked.

I feel you my man. I feel you. You are not alone. Keep up hope. You're here for a reason. Don't throw away a chance for happiness. Love yourself. Love you Cred Forumsro.

I'd go walk with him until we both die.

The real world is too depressing, we will all die and then later humans will go extinct and finally the sun will blow up and destroy the entire solar system and everything we've ever built. And humans just bust their asses working for and developing 'the future' what's the point. Also we won't ever go on another planet because it would require a vessel with speed multiple times faster than light and when you surpass the speed of light time practicaly stops because it doesn't actually exist. Fuck reality.

Kek... well someone's reality is askew

Not at an exact time or place but the option is always looming over him

Yes but the beauty and tragedy of being human is having this knowledge at all. Dogs don't care about this they just do dog stuff until they die. We have the awesome burden of knowing this and carrying on in spite of it. We look God right in the face and say fuck you with every breath until we are crushed by into oblivion.