S/fur

s/fur

Other urls found in this thread:

furaffinity.net/user/luvythicus/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They've just become unimportant. It's not survival of the fittest anymore. We can have "imperfections".

An unfortunate truth

>found in nature
>not natural

AND WE'RE OFF TO A LOUSY START!
THREAD IS ALREADY SHOWING SIGNS OF NOTHING BUT BORING SOLO PICS AND PICS THAT HAVE ALREADY BEEN POSTED 8,000 TIMES BEFORE!

I wish it was. I hate technology. It's useless, and only exasperates the flaws of humanity. It's not the way the earth was supposed to be.

Then mutations are natural as well? Because that's exactly why we're so flawed. Those mutations run rampant without anything stopping them. That's why we have so many physical and psychological problems compared to others. Our disease and infection rate is exponentially higher than all other animals.

Would you like it if I posted a comic for your whiney ass?

Beggars can't be choosers, young one.

have something never posted here before.

i need a fursona but im too fucking shit at drawing to make one

no, just some ACTUAL s/fur. You know. Straight sex like the name implies.

thank you. i will save this.

add me

my fursona is a single bread crumb

thats a fucking high res image

s/fur only implies straight, which includes solo females.

Extinction events weed out detrimental mutations and propogate beneficial ones.

yeah, and your face is as boring as your posts.
POST SOMETHING INTERESTING FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE.

If you can afford it, hire an artist to make one.
Wah wah wah, boo frickey hoo.
But are you important enough to make the cut? It's a prestigious award.

>a single bread crumb
Very symbolic.

Here's a book, you may find it educational.

how about you shut that dick-holster you call a mouth and just post images?

> It's not the way the earth was supposed to be.
What the fuck are you talking about. Why would we be destined to live in the stone ages forever.

Literally nothing you can do about it though. Enjoy your "imperfections" while you can.

Need to update Dash's horrendous sloth before you check out.

So steal like 50% of the andom.

im not paying someone to make a shitty drawing of a bread crumb

heres an image of my fursona

Only when you quit your bitching and do the same.

Fuck off - I am not maintaining the collage any more.

So pay someone to make a kickass picture of a bread crumb, duhh.

Technically speaking it should be a moldy bread crumb which would give it some actual fur, just saying.

Unfortunately, that isn't going to happen any time soon.

Exactly. There's absolutely no need for technology and civilization. All these stupid, pointless things we have are just that. They're worthless objects that people assign value to by other worthless objects.

and

lmfao

oh, look at you still being a cum guzzling faggot...

what is this
a long vagina?

You could always use your mod powers to take control of "your" thread eh

>mutations are natural as well
Yes. They are. Are you actually fucking with me right now?

Any while yes, humans are flawed, no species is perfect. And I'd say that our many mutations stem form a lack of culling. A lot of kids that wouldn't survive in the wild such as those that are: autistic, deformed, hyper sensitive and etc; survive due to the fact that technology is keeping them alive.

And technology is not useless dash. Regardless of what yo think of it, it is the sharpest sword ever made. The hardest rock ever created. Technology is what makes s such insane predators there isn't a single species we can't hunt and kill for sport.

Humans are weak. But technology is strong. It's what makes us such great hunters. Technology is the most terrifying tool we have ever wielded. It is also our best medicine. Our strongest weapon. Our best defense.

I fail to see why you hate it so much. If anything, you should fear it. It's a fucking bomb we keep sticking our hands into, and pushing random barriers in. Who fucking knows what's going to happen with tech soon. It's such a vast and powerful think we could blow ourselves to shit tomorrow. Or find the tools to reforge our very being.

is that a boy or a girl

my dick is confused

yay thread

hot

What's wrong with that? We're smart enough to make our lives easier and more enjoyable so we do.

That's the game chap. Take a risk, have a fap.

Pretty sure that's a chick.

someone draw sfur of my bread crumb fursona

This needs a Krystal version.

its a dude, you can see the bulge in the throat

doesnt matter im bi ill fap anyways

rate my fursona

Go away Veers.

I still remember how you thought of the eggplant those years ago.

Good mronign ebryone.

11/10

I take it you don't like eggplant

I've never eaten it on purpose.

4/10

Air never did finish that Krystal eggplant, too bad...

There's always this I suppose

But Moussaka is amazing though.

I'm getting a vision of a "chicken parm" that was a lie

>And I'd say that our many mutations stem form a lack of culling. A lot of kids that wouldn't survive in the wild such as those that are: autistic, deformed, hyper sensitive and etc; survive due to the fact that technology is keeping them alive.
And they shouldn't be. They have no logical reason to be alive. Obviously I'm not saying that we should just kill them, but they further hinder humanity from a biological standpoint. They consume resources that other more superior humans could make use of.

>Regardless of what yo think of it, it is the sharpest sword ever made. The hardest rock ever created. Technology is what makes s such insane predators there isn't a single species we can't hunt and kill for sport.
And what makes that a good thing? Why is it good that we have the ability to completely obliterate other beings?

>Humans are weak. But technology is strong. It's what makes us such great hunters. Technology is the most terrifying tool we have ever wielded. It is also our best medicine. Our strongest weapon. Our best defense.
No, technology is the reason we're so flawed. They fill the gaps that lesser humans would be killed for in the wild. You can put a gun in a little kid's hand it would be able to kill a lion. Not only is there no point, but it's unfair. If the human was attacked by a lion then they deserved it for being around a fucking lion.

>If anything, you should fear it. It's a fucking bomb we keep sticking our hands into, and pushing random barriers in. Who fucking knows what's going to happen with tech soon. It's such a vast and powerful think we could blow ourselves to shit tomorrow. Or find the tools to reforge our very being.
Exactly! Why is it so hard to see that it's a bad thing? All it does is cause destruction! You've literally explained my point in its entirety!

Tasty

thats not straight but ill fap anyways

Because I hate it

Should probably check on Air.

Ask Harpo. He'd know how.

can someone post the "im not the skinniest, but i hope you like what you see" image

i need it for scientific purposes

#dicksoutforeggplant

Air's good, I keep in touch.

Because life isn't supposed to be easy. That's not so say that it should be hard, but it's hard for reasons that it shouldn't be. It's hard because we're weak beings that could never survive in the brutal nature without any technological means. Very few would be able to do so, and those few should be the only ones alive just as nature intended.

Ayy

I remember not liking them as a kid, but I guess that could mean anything now

also I don't have any eggplant girls, which I should probably change

I wish I were too.

Tell him he should come back to s/fur soon, or failing that, tell him that I am grateful for the times we had together.

Bi is best orientation.

>Nature intended
We've evolved as nature intended. You can argue everything we've ever done a a species was what was intended if you want to look at it that way. Why would life not take the easier path?

I am so, oh so sorry.
But i had to do this.

i need it pls

cat titties

THANKS LORI

Because easy doesn't mean it's automatically better.

that one doesn't have tits though

Then make a bi/fur thread or kindly off yourself, faggot.

Here's a starter

TIME TO GET TO THE WORKBENCH THEN !
Prepare eyebleach.

Nature certainly thinks that way.

You can't tell me what to do.
1/10 made me respond

saved

No it doesn't; HUMANS think that way.

can someone post the "im not the skinniest, but i hope you like what you see" image

i need it for scientific purposes

Will do, he's at a con right now I think.

never heard of this

Don't think I have any more, eggplants don't get enough love eh

How can you make that assumption? Plenty of things in nature have evolved to make their lives easier. Fucking anteaters.

Anteaters don't have the ability to create tools.

she doesn't look real happy with them

they're sexy too

They have the ability to DP felines with their nose.

They aren't smart enough, but we evolved the brain power to do so. How is evolving our brain any different than another animal evolving another part of their body to make certain aspects of life easier? It was just the first example that came to mind for some reason.

Females are so fickle

0% Effort
100% Shit

Because it gives us an unfair advantage against other creatures, and we only use it to destroy them and ourselves. We don't use that technology to help animals, we fucking annihilate them and glorify it. It's disgusting, and that's why I hate humanity.

Meh, bananas don't hold a candle to, well, candles.

still consistent with rule 35

yeah but I wouldn't want to be a candle though, too much melting to nothing

I fail to see it as entirely bad because it isn't entirely bad. The atom bomb exists. Such does penicillin. Guns exist. So do painkillers, and easily available over the counter drugs. Warplanes exist. So do leisure planes. Cars. The internet. genetic therapy. Modern materials.

Yelling "BEHOLD, A BOMB" doesn't mean that the plane that dropped it isn't tied to the same variant of that plane delivering medical supplies to developing nations. "BEHOLD, A GUN" Behold a rock. Both have killed kings, tyrants, and innocents. Bare hands are as guilty as gloved ones.

>bad kids need to be removed
Not entirely here or there. I wish they would be solved with genetic modification, if possible. Don't just get rid of them, get rid of the entire mutation.

>good thing? Why is it good to be so strong?
Why is it good to be alive? Why not be a slave to the less fortunate? Why not just kill yourself in a field to feed the earth? It isn't "good" to be so strong. Nor bad. We're just "winning" at survival of the fittest. By a long shot.

>technology is the reason we're so flawed
Diseases and faults exist far before modern technology. And when it comes to evolution, not all stages are pure pluses. We could have had a bad mutation wipe us all out, as it could have spread virally from person to person. We could have been killed by a simple fault. Wiped out by a mistake we didn't even make. Nature isn't fair. No reason to gimp ourselves to fit a certain "level of power" in the animal kingdom.

>All it does is cause destruction!
Science too, is a tool. It has created weapons and cures. The same nations that built bombs made medicine. We're inventing super crops to resist diseases ailing them right now. We're developing far reaching space travel, to one day leave this planet for a new home to colonize. We're pushing the boundaries of what is possible.

Thinking tech is simply a demon is so small minded it astounds me to hear you say it. If you think it's so evil, then abandon it.

But they're more appeeling than bananas at least. Speaking of melting...

kek

Basically, I hate technology because of how so many people are so easily manipulated by it. It has completely skewed our way of thinking, and our entire being. I'm an extremely honorable, compassionate person with very high morals, and I feel that the elimination of society and technology will bring us back to nature and become one with the earth. In a way, we've lost the spirituality that we should have. For that very reason I love pagan religions, and despise the Abrahamic religions. There's no honor, no love in them. Only hate, dissent, and manipulation of everyone that doesn't agree with them. It's mankind's worst invention. If it weren't for those Abrahamic religions then we wouldn't have our fucked up beliefs and laws.

I was unaware we don't conserve nature. You know, have watch lists for endangered animals. Breeding programs to bring them back from death. Or people making sure we don't chop down every tree in sight.

Something nature doesn't do. Nature isn't a mother. It's just the word for the wild.

I'll second that mate.

is alex still here?

and kill more than 90% of people, because it turns out that technology made long healthy lives possible.

Fumyu?

A couple of my ancestors almost sailed on her, they missed the boat. Kinda gives me a bit of a connection to it I guess.

Dash. Nature has no honor. It's just kill, or be killed.

Don't glorify the trees just because you want to swing from them.

Given enough time other animals could do the same. I'm not saying we are all perfect because of our advantage. In fact I'd guess more people are fucked in the head than not at this point. All animals have bad examples though it's not a human exclusive thing to be a shithead.

>Stating facts

Damn I should've posted this one first

that's kind of handy

for someone who hates society and technology that sure is all you do with your life. sounds more like you love bitchin.

otherwise go live in the woods this second. dont turn around and say something back. go. live free.

inb4 cop out

The fedora is strong with this kid.

please i need the "im not the skinniest, but i hope you like what you see" image

i will pay in succs

These threads used to have comics all the time. Did people just get tired of the same ones being posted over and over?

Who's the artist who does this?

its an eco-death cult thing, better left ignored

if we're lucky they won't vote

more info req

I blame hetty.

This is now a s/food thread.

its too much work

im pretty sure you posted it.

its a chub image, but not like really fucking chub.

furaffinity.net/user/luvythicus/
Should hope so.

from last thread, I think.

No clue, if there isn't a name on the pic you're shit out of luck.
I did offer to post a couple comics, but someone was grouchy about it.

azz jackrabbit

Oh christ, yeah. That was spammed nonstop for weeks, and I think that's why I stopped coming to these for a while.

m or f

from a few threads ago. not last thread.

and I can't post the real copy of that pic because of the new file size limit

F

Shit sucks, yeah. I have it anyway so here's Rena sucking face with Jabba the Hutt.

Species?

this is going to drive me nuts

I could use more octopus

i dont fucking know lmao

Every Time Bro?
Every thread?

Will Cthulhu suffice?

Well then you're a tosser.

Y'know it's so comical that despite all the shooting and violence. Only one or two people have ever died in the A-Team show. It's so weird.

that shit was hilarious

of course

I do have a bunch of femcthulhu already though

Oh whale then.

>The atom bomb exists. Such does penicillin. Guns exist. So do painkillers, and easily available over the counter drugs. Warplanes exist. So do leisure planes. Cars. The internet. genetic therapy. Modern materials.
So what? They have no reason to exist, and only consume resources and will continue to do so until we deplete them all. Painkillers and penicillin wouldn't need to exist if we weren't so frail. Is a false solution to a problem that shouldn't exist in the first place.

>Why is it good to be alive? Why not be a slave to the less fortunate?
I'm not a slave to the less fortunate, but I try to be as charitable as possible. I honestly prefer to spend my money on others than myself.

>We're just "winning" at survival of the fittest. By a long shot.
We aren't winning. Go out and live in the wild for a year with absolutely nothing but your own knowledge. Let's see how long you last.

>Diseases and faults exist far before modern technology.

Our frailty allows diseases to thrive. As a matter of fact, I'd say *they're* winning because of that.

>No reason to gimp ourselves to fit a certain "level of power" in the animal kingdom.

I do think that's a reason gimp ourselves because you're not considering the lives of other animals. That kind of selfishness and arrogance makes me furious. No one has any regard for other life anymore. They only think about what they believe is best for themselves, and it's always wrong.

>We're inventing super crops to resist diseases ailing them right now. We're developing far reaching space travel, to one day leave this planet for a new home to colonize. We're pushing the boundaries of what is possible.
Just because we can doesn't mean we should.

>If you think it's so evil, then abandon it.
I've fantasized about it quite a bit. I have no need for it. It doesn't bring me joy, and contributes nothing to my life. So what's the point?

I'm not really into fat chicks

Bull. Shit. Technology made us rely on things we don't need thus causing more harm than good. Technology made us weak, and we use "medicine" that only makes us weaker. Why? Because the pharmaceutical companies profit off of the weak. The rich are the only ones who win.

It's ok son, sooner or later we all grow up and accept it.

I don't think I posted it. Looked in all my folders didn't see anything like that. Sorry Cred Forumsro

damn it. thanks anyways

until late in the 19th century large parts of the population would die off (in relatively advanced countries) every 10 years or so from famine

Pretty much, we all hit that point where it just becomes, fuck it.

Good, that shows just how weak we are. If someone can't even get food for themselves then they deserve to die.

you'll grow out of this phase, its a funny one that lots of teenagers go through

Go fuck yourself you stupid cunt. I know I said I don't hate people earlier, but you're about the closest person I am to hating.

playing the odds, you wouldn't have made it to adulthood without those things, strong or not

No shit, retard. By the laws of nature I shouldn't even exist. That's why I hate myself.
And now we've come full circle.

Round and round and round we go

>you're not considering the lives of other animals
I'm not replying to anything but this. I hunt, dash. I select shots carefully. Make sure I'm not killing animals that are too close to being endangered.

I consider other animals every day dash. Hunting or no. I skin them, and use as much of the animal as I can. I use the bones as building material, or break them down and bury them. I don't just willy nilly murder everything I see with no regards for nature.

And further, I don't feel like trying to argue with you. Not because "Oh shit, I might lose", but because we will never see eye to eye on this subject.

You're someone who sees tech as a manifestation of all of their flaws, and I'm someone who sees it as a fucking tool. That's all it is dash.

Oh and
>No one has any regard for other life anymore. They only think about what they believe is best for themselves

That's nature. Any animal, in nature. to. a. fucking. T.

Still yet no one sees life from my perspective.

I don't hate myself dash. And I don't push my insecurities onto objects out of my control.

I'd like to see you hunt without any of your weapons.

We see it, it's just retarded.

It isn't insecurities, it's entirely logical.

Clearly you don't see it.

where is new thread

this is actually pretty funny

back in civilization, technology makes our lives better, which also gets to why we should have more people because more people leads to faster technical progress. population growth is the gift that keeps giving, which is probably why in the judeo-christian tradition so much emphasis is put on having more kids

>Man this stuff makes my life easier, better throw it out the fucking window
LOGIC

Up my ass

so about that new thread

fuck it ill make the new thread

I can. I won't be able to hunt deer, but I can kill a rabbit (or a fish, many bugs, snakes or smaller creatures) with a well placed rock. Shit. I could probably kill a deer still. Just need to make a trap, and then beat it to death.

So about you not being a lazy prick?

Population growth has done nothing but made us weaker and need more resources to survive. It's made life harder in a way that it shouldn't be because it affects others as well. It's not useful to our evolution.

Why should it be easier? Life isn't fucking easy, and it isn't supposed to be. Why is that so hard to see? In nature there is a hierarchy where the strong lead the weak. The alpha wolf leads the wolf pack and eats first, and the weak ones eventually die out. That furthers the evolution towards humanity which contrasts my statement above. That kind of challenge is useful because we all benefit from having the weaker ones die. Less resources consumed which could go to the superior creatures, and they don't pass on their inferiority. If they do end up surviving then they become stronger which also helps with evolution.
I'm just rambling at this point and I know no one cares, but I still wish people would at least see life from my perspective.

Then you'd get killed by the larger animals who are competing for the same food because you are comparatively weaker.