Trying some blotter in a week. Any advice Cred Forums?

Trying some blotter in a week. Any advice Cred Forums?

bump

Someone said watch out for strychnine. Pass the word.

bumping with acid stories

I NEED HELP Cred Forums

My advice is to get some real drugs like shrooms or acid

>you should get better drugs than acid
>like acid

you know user... blotter IS acid

I went down on my girl with a blotter in my mouth and she didnt know it and it got lost in her pussy and I left it there. She strted tripping balls and I ate another. She was mad at first but we were ghost hunting by the end of the night like 12 hrs later.
Fucking was amazing just try to not bust in her if you get some pussy.

Trip expert here.
What do you need to know user.
Pic related its me

Ive heard a bad trip gives people high fear and anxiety. Now, it takes A LOT to actually scare me, and I have absolutely no anxiety. Will I still be able to bad trip/feel anxiety etc.?

of course. your mind will wander into places you have never been before. don't underestimate acid, it's not a toy.

looks like Exodia

Ill be careful of the environment then.

The people who say that are stupid.
Obviously stay away from cops, strangers, people that are shady.
Dont go to a bar its sad and depressing.
Plan to travel like bring a backpack with some water, gummy snacks.

I did a ton of acid this summer. I kind of lost my shit while on the beach and I was covered in sand but once I got to a safe place I could really soak in the visuals.
I love the visuals.
I usually drop around noon and wait for the sun to set. Its amazing the lights and all. Just stay out of trouble. Wear sunglasses. Me and my wife like making mix drinks that change color like pineapple and cranberry stuff little coconut rum. It will help calm you down.
Maybe some weed too.

Believe it or not I quit smoking cigs after a trip.

Stay away from mirrors. Same trip pro here. I got into a mirror thing too. Lost in the mirror. I stopped for a while because it was making me a skitzo.
I was debating as to whether or not mirrors were a portal to another world and the mirror me would never let me in. The mirror was also making the voice in my head say burn my house down. The minds fragile. Becareful.

I think it would be cool to wander around a forest.

As long as you have a sense of control of your surroundings. Headphones are a must with some trippy shit.
I listen to ambient electro and deep dub house. I watched football last week and it was pretty intense. The colors were nuts. Then I was like how do all these people worship football players yet cant believe in God. Also figured out that this election is a joke and the racial stuff is being stired by the media.

Sounds like something that could really open up intelligent ideas.

buimped