Ask someone going cold turky from bezo's anything man !!! Fucking ANYTHING

Ask someone going cold turky from bezo's anything man !!! Fucking ANYTHING.

sound back people. I'm going fucking nuts, need a human to talk to

it's v dangerous to go pure cold turkey from them, you could have a seizure, that's what happened to me.
was so bad I forgot what year it was, what country I was in,seriaas.
eventually got off by breaking a valium in half, then 1/4's, and weaning off that way. it's the safest.
that and try and see a couynsellor or someone else who's been through it, tablets are fkd up. can't stand when people judge you for it, they have no idea. doesn't cost anything to be decent. sorry I'm on a rant now. my advice is seriously to go a casualty and tell them, they would help, they are obliged to, legally, duty of care, and it is something you really can't mess around with. take care user.

Night Terrors are real and you should be afraid

Look around you, somebody is watching you.

what do against feeling dizzy? im almost keeling over every time i get up

Why I got hiccups off this champagne

what were you on and how long for? for dizziness, med wise serc-8 and stemetil, no meds, be careful, don't go out unless you have to, try keeping your sugar levels up , sweet tea, etc, will help a bit.

thanks for replaykng.

I'm not sure how to descibe what i'm feeling.

my heart rate is fucked. i've got a head ache, i've got this sense of unese and impending doom. my hands wont sit still. I have rapid breathing. maybe i should call my hospital ? I keep starting to do something. but forget when i get up. I keep seeing stars of light

Why would /b help you when ur beeing so silly? Go sleep now junkie

oh the blurred vision is from coming down, I thought it was cos it's in my system. I hate the blurred vision.

how do i fill the cold empty void in my heart

What you are describing is that you are dying. Stars of light is the beginning of the end.

Have you ever been addicted to bezos?

go to a hospital if you can afford
if you can't, drink some booze, it will help sedate your body.

Why did you get addicted to such a shitty drug in the first place? They just dumb you down and make you forget everything you do under the influence. Why the fuck would you get hooked on something that doesn't even get you high in the first place?

are you gay? Do you fantasize about sucking other guy's dicks?

thabk crist for the trolls who turned up. first time i've laughed all day.

thank you trolls thank you.
my keyboard is smooth and balck, with wite keys

im not a robot
im not a robot

if you haven't been in that situation, don't judge.
people who judge others are a sad, pathetic species. don't be one of them. if you catch yourself being an asshole to others, think, would you like it?no?
and if you don't care, then just remember things come back threefold.

dr prescriveed for my insonnia 30 days ago
i'm not a junky
thank you trolls thank you for being trools.

what i came where for is the head fuck. i can see teh pixels on my secrenn

Dude just drink a beer

Dude go buy a case of beer. Drink one beer now

Trolls? You are the one with an addiction. How the fuck can we help?

Alcohol and benzos are both central nervous system depressants and affect you similarly. They give you benzos for alcohol withdrawal. Alcohol will help

it sounds like you're going through bad withdrawals, the shits, sweats, nausea, panic, emotions coursing through you cos the benzos have damped them down for so long.
do not listen to people who judge, listen to those helping.
seriously though I really think, this is from experience, that you should really go to hospital, they would help you with this, maybe get you on a safe detox program.
what exactly were u taking? if u don't wanna say that's cool but I can give better advice if I know.

You need alcohol or just take a small amount of benzo. This is what they would give you at the hospital. They will think you're an alcoholic if you're shaking at the store but just say you're on new medication or something

alcohol doesn't act the same way on the gaba receptors, but like you said, it would help, have an effect helping the OP.

It could save his life, no?

Should I kms?
Gf broke up with me...
Won't answer my texts or calls

Don't go cold turkey, it can LITERALLY kill you. Life will never be the same without benzos though. I feel cold and empty without them.

I've been drug free for 5 years. It sucks.

I had such a head ache today, i've mot more pills but how much longer can this last right ?
its worst today. a little bad on friday. itts only sunday right ? monday will be better
i'm not a robot fuckers

I've been through it. It almost kills you. Seriously one of the worst weeks of my life

Take a small small dose. Taper down bro. You could die if you don't
No, once the withdrawals go away you'll feel like life is 1000x better. It feels incredible to finally be free.

There are other girls

Op watch some movies. It really helps. Maybe some comedy and action movies. Just keep watching them, and take a dose to sleep

I'm not OP. Just a junkie hijacking his thread. Hoping someone will tell me my ex girl is disgusting looking.

What's your favorite alcoholic drink?

What alcohol makes you feel best?

if you have some then take one, even a half, when we are saying you need to go to a hospital it's not a joke, u need to get help, and u can't do it safely, there is nothing else that can help, not sugar, not alcohol, they will vaguely help but not safely. if u really want off the things safely go to hospital , tell them you are having withdrawals and want to go on a rapid detox.that way you're supervised in a safe clinical environment.

ok, i'm starting to calm down a little.

i'm not full of panic right now.

is it cause i'm talking to people here ? Instead of bouncing off the walls ?

Everclear or cheap 100 proof vodka. Preferably Tvarscki. It's just an elevating drunk.

I stopped coming here cause I was getting sick of the rekt thread's.

I never thought getting skull fucked by the best trolls on the net would ease my panic. but its helping. please don't stop.

Oh ok. Yeah she looks like a junkie, gross

OP can you please draw a quick paint version of yourself and what it feels like???

because reasons

Do you have more pills? You're not answering questions. Take a half pill or quarter. It will save you bro.

I did this almost two years ago. I'm still going thru it, even though the worse is gone now. The tremors were the worts thing, and I still have them even though they are almost gone.
What's your worst symptom lately user? Also, how long did you quit?

Meditation. It helped me immensely. In the end I'm alsmost glad that I had to suffer that much, because having to overcome this shit made me a better man.

yep illl do the drawing. i can't draw in paint but i'll do it.

what reasons d you want to know ?

trolls don't stop fucking with me, its calming me down. the sick trolling here always makes me laugh, its why i came here.

That Jackass tatt is sweet!

You're ignoring my questions so I'm leaving. Nigger

what about the advice though, you know that's not trolling that's serious, that you need to get medical help, but if you even take half a yellow that will help u, yes talking with ppl helps , taking your mind off it, watching stuff online or reading, but you need to get help, treat it.be careful.

what was the question ?

dr prescribed diazapam to me for insomnia

just curious and i wanted a reason to post that stupid cyclops picture.

Physical withdrawals must be hell.

I'm lucky I've never had to experience them.

There were a couple years in university where I was living alone and only had 5 hours of class a week. I was drinking myself to the point of puking blood every day, but was able to stop drinking without any problem.

hey faggot, you didn't answer my question

Why don't you taper down and avoid seizures?

I'm up to 25 mg from 5 mg in 30 days, quite on friday I think. I'm calming down now I've got people to talk to. and trolls to make me laugh. I quite booze cold turkey by myself, this should'nt be any harder.

I had high hopes for this thread.

But you know what? you're a piece of shit.

You should do 1 of the two:

>1) stop being a faggot and get off those slave drugs that make you a fucking retard

>2) stop being a faggot and get off those slave drugs that make you a fucking retard

Fucking waste of taxpayer money. stop being a shit head.

I'm leaving this thread after saging it since this faggotree doesn't deserve a bump

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
tell this guy to fuck himself

Trolls need to eat, so let this one starve by letting him hear static.

Should I kms? This girl is awesome. But insane. But I'm insane too... And now I'm all alone.

What method will you use to kill self?

Hanging. Not neck breaking, but asphyxiation. Like most of my friends and family who've gone out that way

She's trash

Both have similar withdrawals. Worst feeling in the world

Thanks

it's a panic attack faggot. let it happen. Get it over with.

you probably need to take shit and I mean that with all seriousness.

Want to thank this community, the supporters and the trolls.

having someone to listen to my problem has helped me calm down. I'm over the swell. I hope there are no others. I've got 3 x 5mg pills left.... I am very tempted to take none. and see this through. my heart rate has returned to normal, my breathing is stable. I feel a lot better. If I get like this again. I'm going to take a 1/4 pill

In case you wonder why I thank the trolls ? Their sarcasm and wit is a vital organ of this organism, you just have to learn to laugh at it.

this is how I feel now

Use them sparingly. Good luck bro. Watch some movies

Did you died?