All i've been doing for 2 years is smoking weed and not doing anything

all i've been doing for 2 years is smoking weed and not doing anything.

i am not disturbed by that. i just want to do something. then again, i get bored and i dont do anything.

any suggestions? ask me and i'll answer if you have to ask questions.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jWFb5z3kUSQ&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

get a job?

my family is really supportive when it comes to money.

buy a boat

i like doge

Pet that dogger. Become a pet sitter, get paid many dollars to sit in other people's houses, watch their TV, eat their food, and care for their dogs while they're away

Buy a boat

the thing is i really dont need money. i CAN buy whatever i want, but i dont want anything.
weed is sufficient. and some lsd is also appreciated.

then where is problem? is it your subconscious telling you that everyone else thinks that you should be doing "something" with your life?

not wanting anything.

you seem to want something though. acceptance? that you have to get from yourself, nobody else can ever accept you enough for it to matter and you'll forever seek more acceptance.

Check out this thread:

thanks for the answer. its complicated. its like im fucking fine doing nothing. but i do want to do something. something interesting. i am a total introvert so i dont really care about what people think about me.

to others i might seem a bit edgy and savage. but thats just because i am losing interest in everything.

everything seems doable and everything is boring.

wew.

thread ded

Don't worry I have screencaps

know this feel

start writing your memoirs dude.as much as you can remember, anyway.

thanks man!

i already am writing the dreams i saw and creative ideas that i have.

it fucking feels like im in a loop. smoke weed, do nothing, get bored, buy/do something, lose interest in it. same fucking cycle.

You read it? Thoughts?

If you havent already you really should stop smoking weed for a few months, it really does change who you are...

youtube.com/watch?v=jWFb5z3kUSQ&feature=youtu.be

You sound incredibly boring. I have no questions for you.

You can do anything you want, fucko. You need to figure out what that is though. Sorry fuckface, we can't help you there. But get off your ass and find it, otherwise you'll just stay where you are.

stop being a parasite and get a job

Here's what you do, OP. If money is no issue, go buy a huge aquarium. The bigger, the better. You should think of your aquarium as an extension of your penis. Start a saltwater reef tank. Get all the stuff. Get the tank, get a bio wheel, get a protein skimmer. They are a lot of fun to stare at while you're spacing out and you get to learn about a bunch of crazy critters and how to take care of them. You get to go to the pet store and talk to all the cute girls, because pet stores always hire cute girls. Bitches love animal lovers. Then you go on Craigslist and start trading fish/corals with other reefers. You start learning from other people's experience and you have a new different kind of friend. You have no idea how often I've retooled to an ad to buy some fish out equipment and I get to the place and it's some sooner dude like me. I bought for anemones from this broad on Craigslist who had one of the tightest bodies I've ever seen! I love my tank. I started it last winter. My clownfishes just started bonding with my bubble anemones. It's so fun to watch them wiggle around inside the tentacles. I've got snails, crabs, fishes, a sea star, a sea cucumber, anemones out the ass, crazy cool fish and corals that look like they are from outer space. I have so much fun that I'm staying a second tank

this is the single useful answer here.

It's good. I went to my local pet store and I work there two days a week for three hours each day, so it doesn't kill the fun of having one at home. I work with some of the hottest women I've ever seen! I help some of the hottest customers I've ever seen! Bitches LOVE animal lovers. Do it, OP.

i really know what you mean OP, you just described my life.

Get a R/O water filter, too.

Are you creative OP? You could learn an instrument or start drawing/writing/painting, eventually maybe earn money with it maybe. As long as you're busy.

Getting a job is not all about money. It feels good to accomplish something. It gets you up early so you have more of your day. And any hardship from it will make you into a better person (probably). One who can deal with hardship and experience new things.

Get a job, or volunteer.

dude this month is my two yr anniversary just smoking pot and doing uber