What do you guys think of Niggas: The TV show

What do you guys think of Niggas: The TV show

Other urls found in this thread:

static-media189.tumblr.com/post/149604786126/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i lol'd

Being bulletproof is really nice if you're a nigger in America

It was pretty good. All the black shit was whatever but it had well developed characters as most Marvel Netflix shows do.

Better than white ppl: the TV show

But not as good as the original

static-media189.tumblr.com/post/149604786126/

> better than friends
Fuck off kiddo

Cancer is better than Friends

Kek. Don't get mad at me if you got no taste, laddy

only half way through the first episode but i like it so far. i like remy from house of cards too.

>they made a nigga proof nigga!

whoever approved this script is a retard

i had a hemorrhoid pop, was be6tter than friends

Is this the epitome of overrated garbage or what?

Anytime I hear someone bring up or recommend the Wire, I instantly know I'm talking to a fucking retard..

I haven't even finished watching it but I really like it so far. What am I doing in this thread anyway? No spoilers? I'm surprised Cred Forums

Whatever you say, bucko.

Reva was in on it all along and betrayed Carl/Luke

Sounds like Poot dun escaped again

Very entertaining, good actors all around.
I liked the pacing and the dry delivery of lines, the slow burn and gentle move from gangster to superhero series. I instantly liked the character of Luke Cage when he first popped up in Jessica Jones, such a cool, gentle fellow with a big heart. I'm stoked for Iron Fist and Defenders too.

It is however very 'merican - what with all the racial stuff. Hard to avoid though, when the premise is build on a 70's blacksploitation comic.
You yanks are so weird man.

"Merican" racial stuff? LoL wtf does that mean? Racial stuff as you so put it is worldly. Stupid fuck.

True, but you guys have perfected it.
1960's South Africa would be astonished at the leve of polarization you've achieved.
USA isn't a melting a pot at all, nobody is just an american, you're all greek, italian, spanish, mexican, african, swedish, german, irish etc. etc. even though none of you have seen the "homeland" in over 5 generations.
You are so busy fighting amongst each other you can't even begin to see people as who they are.

>look I am invincible
>cue nigger stereotypes
>more invincible
>cue niggers singing on stage
>repeat this for 13 episodes

boring as fuck and feels like it should be on the CW

sadly not very good. action was not intense or cool.

there was no stakes and all the bad guys were so unintelligent.

frankly after the hype will go down, people wont care for it much.

Dude, chilling an an late 30's german oven with Jews, is a better experience then friends

You are a retard and a faggot

((((((((readabook))))))))))

>readabook
"Take a look, it's in a book Reading Rainbow!"

It's great. We need more minority representation on TV in general, but a superhero show is great.

The reason you see more whites into TV then minorities is simply because the entertainment industry doesn't want to encourage the theft of TV's and other media devices.

Good series other than the fight scenes being pretty bad. The actors need some lessons in fight choreography or something

Won't watch/10

I didn't really like it, but then again I didn't like any of the other Netfix Marvel shows.
Jessica Jones was complete garbage

It's the last time I give a marvel series on netfix a chance , that's for fucking sure .

Was it just me, or was that show one big racial stereotype? I mean fuck, It even begins in a babershop.