Guilty pleasures thread

Guilty pleasures thread

I like walking around in the weekend evenings and finding luxury cars parked outside clubs and bars. While the assholes are getting shitfaces I walk past their car with a sharp knife and mark it for them. If I got the time and opportunity I also slash a couple of there tires.

you are a piece of shit

Fuck you, they can afford it.

ITT: things that never happen

You don't exist, so who cares what you think?

so you're saying you're a faggot

lol you're just an envious cunt
enjoy the rest of your pathetic life poorfag

Do you like it better here than Mexico, OP?

Nice, op.

And thanks for posting it, the butthurt it's caused has provided much yummy saltiness.

My guilty pleasure is seeing people get upset.

posts picture of old ass lexus gs300
cool you keyed a >$5000 car

Thanks, here is another piece I made. I got this one in the morning while walking home. It's a Ford GT

I keyed more cars than that one

Not sure how to feel tbh fam...on one hand it's fucked up but on the other hand it's fuck those flashy cunts, so..

Why? For all you know the guy that owns that is a heart surgeon and philanthropist. Probably not but the point is that you're destroying someone's property (who you don't really know is an asshole or not). There's only two explainations:

1) you're edgy as fuck
2) you're a butthurt liberal that hates it when someone makes more money than you.

Right on the gas tank entry, nice.

I hope youll key a drug dealers car and get killed for it

Tbh its probably gonna happen

>Why?
It makes me feel good. Fuck those people with flashy cars. They wanted attention, and they got it.

>he thinks the point is doing it to bad people.

>being this much of a salty poorfaf

It's a Mustang GT, not a GT. The price difference is huge.

Eh, as long as it isn't a classic. Some cars are just too nice and irreplaceable for an edgelord like you to come a long a mess up.

Also, Very likely. Enjoy getting stabbed and shot by a nigger.

America, everybody. At least op will probably get shot

A bloo bloo, user.

Op might be a faggot, but he's out there, and your car is not safe.

What if someone walked up to something nice you own, something you worked your nuts off and saved money for, and just said "fuck it, he can afford the damage I'm about to inflict for no reason". How does that thought process make sense to you?

I have a nice car, not to be flashy but because I enjoy driving and have anyways been into cars.

You're a pathetic, envious piece of fucking shit too autistic to ever amount to anything to allow you to be able to afford anything nice in life.

I hope you get the most aggressive form of cancer and die a slow and painful death, waste of space.

>Some cars are just too nice and irreplaceable for an edgelord like you to come a long a mess up.
Then they shouldnt park there precious ride out in the street

For a lot of people like that it's just an amusing thing in that moment that they know they can get away with

I had a friend who I don't hang out with anymore for this reason.

Once we were walking from our cars to a movie theater and there was a car dealership along the way. It was a small town and they had one of those gigantic balloon animals outside. So, he goes and unties the thing and runs behind the back alley. Comes out the other side so he can watch a middle-aged employee chase down the street after it by himself

It's kind of fucking sick. If OP does this shit compulsively for shits and giggles it's safe to say he's probably a pretty strange person

You should kill yourself because you used "there" instead of "their."

Now you really do just sound like an edge lord. Nice b8 m8 i r8 it 0

see

Hahaha what a pathetic salty poor ass OP, it's hilarious.

ITT cool OP and faggots afraid of getting scratches on there cars.

>something you worked your nuts off and saved money for,

judging by his posts he's a neet edgelord that likes to destroy nice things because he's never worked for anything and doesn't understand the value of a dollar because his currency is good boy points

>Tries to put this on liberals

Yeah, fuck your strawman. OP is just a loser asshole that enjoys the suffering of others.

Try talking to a shrink, OP. You need it.

Hey morons. Fucking morons.

This thread is bait.

this post is actually OP samefagging
look where he says
'there cars' and 'there tires' in both this post and his original post

he also never answers the question about what if someone did this to something he worked very hard for, this only proves he is either some kind of underdage faggot or a perma virgin

I'm a painter, and when i pait houses I always find wedding photos, photos of their kids ect and place my penis on them and take a photo of it. It started off as a joke but now it's like a ritual as I do it at every house I paint at.

>Being this jealous of other people's wealth.

ISHYGDDT.

Shh...

If true OP is walking a tight line, someone will eventually catch him and beat the unholy fuck out of him.

I second this hypothesis

>mfw you realise even Cred Forums hates you

He's just saying that because he didn't get what was a shot in the dark of a bunch of people like him sharing reply after reply of similarly disturbing free time activities.

This is Cred Forums, and this is Cred Forums so I don't know if it's just reposted from somewhere, but someone who does this probably didn't have that great of a childhood.

I have no problem with liberals, a lot of them are very smart. All I'm saying is when you see someone like op, someone that destroys property out of jealousy like that, they're almost never conservative.

>OP is just a loser asshole that enjoys the suffering of others
Reminds me of a certain group of people who wants to impose heavier tributes on the people who earn more than then

Envy is a shit emotion, why not get off your ass and make a success of your life so some other envious loser can key your luxury car

>almost never sane
I'm pretty sure politics having nothing to do with being crazy.

Basically.

Though you didn't actually quote him there genius.

I think I may overdose on salt in here.

I wonder how long it's going to take before it's a trump or Hillary thread.

Whatever, im not going to engage

Anime and car/skate collaboration (preferably hentei/Loli)

Who the hell doesn't paint their own house? Are developed countries really this lazy?

Oh and drugs

That's sad

spoken like a true alpha, what a second you keyed luxury cars while assholes arent there? wow you are cool as fuck, if you didnt have any friends before well now you impressed us, you are cool enough to be our friends.

I'm pretty sure that some day you'll see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass, Larry.

Actually they definitely can. Ever heard of stalin? Mao? Hitler? Their politics and craziness were very much intertwined

I assume you live in some shack or something, where it would only take at most; 12 minutes to paint.

Here, houses are big and people are busy working and don't have the time or patience to paint their house.

>It started off as a joke
I tell this to myself so I can sleep at night thinking im not some kind of fucking loser weirdo

And also stealing prescription medicines from any house go into

You sound salty, I must have painted your house.

>>what is car insurance?

Lmao, enjoy poverty, OP.

No. Those people were crazy and happened to hold political office. The politics didn't make them crazy, they were just crazy people with power.

>Doesn't understand rising insurance premiums
lol

I mean, it's so easy to fix too, and you get so butthurt over reading a thread about someone who keys cars.

Where is old Cred Forums?

ikr most of these faggots should leae my Cred Forums so it can finally be made great again.

i agree, where exactly is your car parked?

Aww poor butthurt little faggot is upset that life dealt him such a bad hand and spends his time blowing his minimum wage pay check on weed then going out and defacing cars owned by people with actual life and social skills. You should probably just kill yourself now; you'll forever be nothing.

haha nice :)

>liberals
>smart

I lol'd

First of all, the picture you shared is of a 6 or more year old car that costs less than 30k. It's not a flashy car, nor is it an indication of wealth. Secondly, people buy nice cars because they enjoy/admire them, not for attention. Not everything normal people do is a cry for attention, as it is with you and your faggot actions. Third, you're a pathetic loser, so the car owners will always win where you never can.

Make Cred Forums great again!

>I'm pretty sure politics having nothing to do with being crazy.

Don't know about that, most lefty's are pretty crazy shitty people

Stay mad

Would you do that to an $800 car that someone put $15,000 to $20,000 in parts in?
Asking for me.

Also I flip my testicles above my penis when I sit down to poop or pee.

Stay jelly

underrated post

I'm not jelly, I'm not OP, I was simply enjoying your impotent rage :^)