Heres my shitty life story also feels thread

Heres my shitty life story also feels thread.
> be me
> shitty brothers
> almost poor family
> my big brother a drug addict
> sold half of my shit for drugs
>sold my new 3ds and sold almost all of my ps4 games only leaving me with 2 when i had 10 videogames
> if your wondering how we have all that it was back when we had money now we are almost poor
> doesn`t listen to mom
> most of time he has walks around like a zombie because that what drugs did to his brain
> has mental problems but doesn't want to go to a mental hospital
> he's 21 years old propaly still a virgin
> my second biggest brother
> not a drug addic like my other brother but i still hate him
> hes an hypocritical piece of shit that always talks back to my mom
> everytime he does something bad he blames on my other brother
> just an hypocritical piece of shit
> sometimes i wish it was just me and my small sister and small brother
> now lets move on to my life
> not many friends
> most of my school years i got bully
> the only years i had fun was 3th and 5th grade
> had a lot of friends in 3th grade but i didn't pass 3th grade
> sad seeing all of my friends on 4th grade and me still in 3th grade
> next 3th grade year was a bit fun
> got bully on 4th grade
> 5th grade was a lot of fun had alot of friends but for some reason didn't talk to them on 6th grade propaly because im an austistic kid with mental problems
> had a few cool friends on 6th grade but still got bully
> 7th grade all the friends i had on 6th grade don't talk to me anymore
> manage to make some faggots friends
> 8th grade not many friends
> most of the school time i look like a lonely fgt
> faggots friends treat me like shit
> the only reason people say hi to me is because i look lonely most of the time
> even my faggot friends tell me that i look like a loner most of the time
> don't really talk to any family member
> the only one i actually talk to was my cousin but haven't seen him in a long time
Cont.?

Sure. I'm guessing ESLfag, but that's alright.

3rd. Not 3th. Probably a contributing factor top kek. Sorry your life sucks bro, just work through it until youre old enough to move out and do well for yourself.

I guess i'll continue this shitty story

> cosin parents got divorce so don't really see him anymore
And when i do is mostly awkward because like i said im an autistic anti-social kid
> move on to summer really just wanted to play on my ps4 all day but my big brother almost never let me use it
> decided to just use my phone for the rest of the summer
> during the summer my brother got beat up
> because of drugs or some shit
> im actually happy he got beat up he need it after all he did to me

Well thats it the rest of my life is bore and not interesting.

Bumb

what ? that's it ? like actually the end ?

Yup like i said shitty story ill propaly an hero so the story has a good ending

Shameless self bumb

The reality is none of those people who you thought were your friends actually cared about you. They just pretended to be your friend because they either didn't want to seem rude or out of pity.

ESL=English as a second language?
If so, this was the main reason why elementary school was pure hell for me. Moving from Ghana to the US was a massive culture change. The kids were fucking fags. It was a good thing that I had and still have a knack for picking up languages easily.

The reality is none of those people who you thought were your friends NEVER actually cared about you. They just pretended to be your friend because they either didn't want to seem rude or out of pity.

typo, my bad

oh nvm not typo. I'm tired

Back to the point at hand though, don't an hero user. There is a strong correlation between individuals growing up in your case being successful in their lifetimes. Just push on and keep your head up.

PS4 only 10 games Nigga you was poor before.

> Angry birds star was
What the actual fuck am I looking at here user? Are you 12?

> Angry Birds Starwars

Kys faggot

Wars*

False comparative. Just because most successful individuals were solitary early in life doesn't mean most solitary people will be successful.

You're life will be most likely mediocre. You will not amount to any great deed. You won't be remembered. So don't expect the pieces to all fall into place. You gotta put that shit together yourself and live your life for your own happiness.

>has ps4 and 3ds
>Look at me we're so poor
>talks shit about his brothers
>Look at me I'm so sad, my life is shit

Nigga how about you stop wasting your time on self pity and judging others and actually go fucking do something. Either suck it up and make something of your life or kill yourself. Either works.

Trying to cheer op up user, chill.

Happiness is a lie. Everybody runs after an individual abstract construction. This is so selfish and so out of the question. We are a social race, running after something so untangible as happiness is a mirage. What you have to do is only do what has to be done. If you do so, you'll look at others and stop thinking all the time about how poor you are or how fucked your life is. You'll start to do stuff, become famous for that and then you'll reach something that looks like happiness. But the famous "poursuit of happiness" is a lie that has the ability to destroy our civilisations. And in dark ages, no-one is happy.

the real lie is "You can be anything you want to be"
set your sights to something attainable and "pursuit of happiness" isn't unreasonable. As for the selfishness we only get one life. I'm not going to waste the entirety of it trying to make people I don't care about happy.

>see long green text
>immediately scroll to bottom and look for "cont." or "more?"
>thread hidden

Every single time for the last 8 years. Fucking cancer