soundcloud.com/chemical-toilet-1/memes-from-a-payphone
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

in your motherland, africa

In hell
> protip : die bitch

running for VP under Hillary

you guys are so unhelpful

Looking for a pussy. Gotcha.

Seems like it shouldnt be a problem there are lots of cucks around, have you tried tumblr or kotaku?

You don't. Know your place, slave.

>pay for dating
Nah. Maybe if you weren't black or mexican. Rest of that shit any guy can be into so long as you have the proper attitude.

Cred Forums

Now fuck off.

you know the rules whore

Tits or gtfo. After tits state your business

Come to Massachusetts we've got hundreds of nigger lovers.thick? do u mean stupid

What the fuck did you expect?

what's your Kik?

On the street corner, where the rest of the whores look for customers.

I know of two possible methods. Gonna need to see them tits first though

ok whats your email?

Kek

>provides no contact info
cuck

/soc/

it'll take you about 10 mins

There are rules here & no one will answer them until they are followed. Tits & timestamp or kick rocks shaquita

Oh look! It's this nigger bitch again!
Not even tits or gtfo, just gtfo, nigger.

What is kotaku?
Look up thick girl on Google images.
Nah, people there want nudes. I'm looking for a serious boyfriend.
I can post my feet since I have nail polish?

Put an ad in the newspaper nigger

Why aren't you providing contact info? are you a whale?

Do a whale sound and you might find one.

No Tamika, show your tits & timestamp or leave. No one wants to see your ugly feet

Wherever Whites can be found. Trap threads are a good place to start for betas/cucks. Hell, go to any suburb and you'll find plenty.

tits+timestamp or gtfo

itt: a nigger got rejected from /soc/ and is now getting rejected from Cred Forums

>fat
>nigger
>wants to be paid for dates, so jew

Fucking fat niggerjew gtfo

wow so much anger from this community of thirsty neckbirds lol

just ignore all of the haters OP, they are all insecure little boys that don't know how to talk to a woman.

Do me a favor and reject all of the adds that you are receiving now because honestly, it's most likely not going to end well, they will harass you and bully you but I won't let that happen.

Add me on skype (hitman90001)

you can use my shoulder to cry on or we can just talk about life heh.. :P

muah xoxoxoxo

There are no girls on the internet and niggers dont know how to use a computer you tard.
Fuck off.

also tits or gtfo

Never posted in soc. Those people want nudes and I would never take nudes. I want a submissive, rich and decent looking boyfriend!
I'm a BLACK GIRL.
I'll provide contact info to real candidates. Tell me about yourself if interested!

So you're a leech...i.e. just another nigger.
And you can't even prove that you're female or a nigger.
Bye!

Ok, I'll bite.
I'm actually very interested.

[email protected]

are you an attractive black girl? like a niggress?

Richfag here.

Can I fuck you ontop of my GTR?

I'm not ugly. I've posted in rate threads recently and I get qt, but you would look better if you lost weight or eww a black girl.

I'm abstinent.
Fake.

>fat niggerjew
gtfo

It's a throwaway email, I would never give my real email address out on Cred Forums.

Like I said, I'm interested, but you have to have faith in the fact that I'm not being a faker.

id certainly volunteer.

I give great massages

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

what's the matter, niggerjew?

Bump

>where
Literally everywhere, you fat nigger pig.

soundcloud.com/chemical-toilet-1/memes-from-a-payphone

Why are you interested? I 99% don't believe you.
I don't know what that is.

>still can't prove gender or race
fuck
off
nigger
jew
sage goes in all the fields

Because I'm interested in black girls, I have money.
I can't give you my real email yet, you just have to trust me.
I can understand if you don't however.
Your call babe.

nail polish
im a girl

Ugh whyyyyy is it upside downnn

im not reuploading

>where do i find him?
try Niggertown, USA

>im a thick black
>pay me

this will never happen

Stop helping this bitch until she abides by the rules

yes it can
i will find the one

im a submissive white boy with lots of money, can u post asshole or poop?

We don't want to see your feet lakeesha, tits & timestamp or leave

That's hot, but it'd probably be easier to just have the guy direct deposit his checks into your account rather than remembering to give you an allowance.

>Ugh whyyyyy is it upside downnn

Because you're a nigger and KOMPUTAH?
Also toenail polish is not a gender, you fat four toed niggerjew

Savage NIGRA beast tits or gtfo!

kys

Is it just me or does your mouth and chin not fit with the rest of your face

>thick

so fat

Get back to my cotton fields slave bitch

just need to post ur tits

im not african american

Your pimp is gonna be soo pissed

True. I just need to find him!

I'm pretty emo though. Hopefully he's into cutting and drinking each other's blood. Seriously.

We don't care, no tits no help bitch
Sage

in that case, seeking arrangement
or the many duplicate sites like it

Damn Nigerians always trying to rescue a bank account
/nope

I'm not a sugar baby. I want someone around my age. I'm also abstinent.

Well what do you look like? Email me and I'll give you my kik

[email protected]

No. You're not abstinent. You're just a virgin that's too ugly to get fucked and too embarrassed to show what's for sale.

God damn, shut the fuck up. I'm tired of being called "shitty" or shallow if there's people that don't really appeal to me. Do you treat Chads nicely? Hell, do you treat women nicely? Everyone has their own set of standards for giving out respect.

Yes, I'm not attracted to short men, and this precisely why. You're all terribly insecure and usually petty. Get. The. Fuck. Over it. What the hell do you want me to do? To let myself get raped by a short man? Listen, I am NOT OBLIGATED to give you attention or to let myself have a physical relationship with a man I have no attraction to. And every piece of advice that I give short men that never stop complaining about their "tribulations" goes unheard, and they make garbage threads like this. You want me to be "shitty?" I think short men are absolutely worthless. Every time I see one smiling, I can only think to myself how depressed he must be and how much he must hate himself. Every time a short man hits on me, I recoil inwards a bit and I immediately go to laugh about it with some friends. I will mock short men whenever they leave the room, and I will get my tall, male friends to mock them as well. Every time a short man gets angry, I can't help but laugh at how helpless and timid he looks. Every time a short man complains about his height, I have to stop myself from telling him to man up and date fat girls like he deserves. Every time a short man tells a funny joke, I start laughing at the joke, but then start laughing even harder at his height, which is why I sometimes get short men hitting on me thinking they did well to please me. I tell short men that their height doesn't matter, even though whenever I'm with a group with a short man, I almost never make eye contact with them and proceed to talk over them. And most of all, the main reason why I want a tall husband is because I don't want a short son, and if I get a short son, I will give him HGH injections. Is that good enough? Is that bitchy enough?

>inb4 fell for the bait
have you tried checking back in africa you nigger

No, I'm a real Christian. I'm not ugly. Ugly girls have sex though.

Made a similar post the other day

this guy gets it

Fuck off nigger get back in your cage!

Suicide IS an option you fucking nigger

Fake. There's no potentials here. You don't even know where I live

you want someone to pay you to be in a relationship
that's a sugar baby

you can't womanlogic your way out of that one sharkeisha

>i want someone my own age
i'm guessing that you're a 20something working a deadend job at walmart. guys your age with that kind of cash don't want girls like you

you are either delusional or a troll. for your sake i hope you are a troll

nice cankles land whale

im 19 and in college
pre med so not a dummy
Im being dead serious about wanting this
Would be okay with up to 35 years old
anyone interested email me
[email protected]

HIV test on you and stamp it or GTFO

then make a SA account already. at the very least get a fetlife account, which could work better if you can actually present yourself as a girl that knows what the fuck she's doing (e.g not 50 shades of normie)