Hey for you anons who have experience with hitting women im just curious

hey for you anons who have experience with hitting women im just curious.

who should apologize first and how should they react?

basically one of my friends girlfriends was sassing him alot so he just straight up slapped her. he didnt punch because punching women is for pussies but he did slap the shit out of her and yell at her. then he stormed off into the other room while she cried for a bit.

hes waiting in the room right now but what is supposed to happen now?

should he go and be extra soft and caring to the girl or should he continue to act like she is the one who fucked up and she should be the one who comes and apologizes for sassing my friend?

38 year old oldfag here. When I was 28 I beat the shit out of my ex girlfriend for fun after I found out she was planning to cheat. Put her in the hospital for a week, slut didn't press charges though. Contrary to what society tells you, women love to be raped, beaten and abused especially if they had a damaged childhood/daddy issues. Nothing better than the feeling of crushing some dumb weak cunt with your fists.

She should apologize to you first always even if your beating was unprovoked.

>She should apologize to you first
thats what i figured. if he apologizes first he will give off the impression that he feels bad about hitting her which will clue her into being able to manipulate him with regret.

but what if she takes too long to apologize?

does my friend need to demand sex or something or just straight up leave her if she doesnt apologize within a few days?

He should be the better person and apologize, and try to work things out with his gf. By the what was the sassing about, if u can ask ur friend, OP?

What did this "sassing" sound like?

Exactly right. NEVER show a sign of weakness to a woman. Remorse/begging for forgiveness=cuck behaviour and she will either lie, cheat, manipulate and just not respect you overall afterwards.

>but what if she takes too long to apologize?

Beat an apology out of her. Make her believe it was all her fault (which it is)

it was just about the typical bullshit power dynamics most relationships go through.

my friend is going out with his friends on saturday
she says no she doesnt trust him
he says he can trust her
she says "you are not going out and thats final"
he says she isnt the boss
she starts getting hissy and starts huffing and starts hitting him (lightly) while yelling about what she wants and why he isnt listening
he defends himself by covering up his face and body and withstanding the attacks
she accuses him of being a faggot who only wants to spend time with other men

that was the last straw so he just ended up slapping her and yelling telling her that she isnt going to boss him around and tell him what to fucking do.

HOLY SHIT. YOU are FUCKING INSANE DUDE. You belong in fucking PSYCHIATRIC WARD AND PRISON YOU CRAZY PSYCHOTIC FUCK. What the fuck is your problem beating women who can't defend themselves? There is NEVER a justification for hitting a woman, EVER. I swear to god and on my life if I was walking by and I saw you hitting your girlfriend like that I would fucking murder you you piece of shit. You think you're tough trying to beat a woman? Fight someone your own size you fucking coward. I'd fucking kill you, you are scum of the Earth and a spineless piece of shit with no balls. DIE and BURN in HELL.

White trash detected.

24 marriedfag here
My wife does this thing where she just doesn't shut the fuck up or stop nagging and goes on and on and on. Initially I'd grab her by her hair get in her face or smack her a few times, but then j realized that she liked it
She loved the feeling of being helpless and then usually I'd fuck her shortly after, choke her a bit, smack her around show her how submissive she really is but when I realized she was getting off to the fighting I went all psychological warfare and just started ignoring her when she's mouthing off. Now shes drones on and on with no recognition whatsoever and i can see it destroys her emotionally but then I come swooping in and "make it all better" and usually get whatever I want that way.
>Feels good man.jpg

Next time that bitch don shut up take a fist and knock them teeth out to assert that there dominance boy

This thread is gold

Naw nigga
By ignoring her she gets all down and feels like an idiot afterwards then apologizes and treats me like a king and serves me

The last thing you want to do is validate her by hitting her

I don't understand how you can be in a relationship and have this much fucking drama. I mean if that shit happened to me I would either talk that shit out asap or break up (probably break up because there is obviously no trust or respect coming from her side).

But she's hot and a good fuck, at least that's what I think let to this fragile constellation of superficial people.

>he did slap the shit out of her and yell at her. then he stormed off into the other room while she cried

The guy's a pussy coward. Hit an run, not facing the consequences.

If she triggers him that badly, he should leave her. If he can't control his anger, he needs counseling, a girlfriend stronger than he is, jail time, or some combination.

Nah

kek

once i had a fight with my gf, and she realized that i was right and said: hit my face. i slapped her face softly, but she said it wasnt a real hit, so i gave her a really big one. she said: i didnt mean that big. (picture related)

>ITT: autistic edgelords

bump for interest

hello newfriend

>Thinking they like it
Guilt-trip is the way to go.

I'm not fucking new I've been here for months