okay, you got me

man i'm so bored

I have almost 200 simple cyoas on my computer. Will dump some too

Um OK

roll

roll

rolling

This is hard

Not really. I did it with 3 points to spare.

rolllllll

fuck it roll

Roll

Well, fuck, I wish it was true.

Ok

roll

Rull

What did you choose?

Roll

roll

Argonoff

fuck the rolls. I take seo-yun... would fuck her for years without having enough

rolll

roll

rollan

Roll

rool

Rolling

Go

Rollin

first.. of course

great job asshat

Rolllllllllll

full kitchen - 6
all movies - 4
computer - 6
games -4
gym - 5
drugs - 5

rick rolling

rolla

Toll

rule

roll

loleoll

%rrrl

rolling

rollllenn

rolla

Roll

röll

Roll

ROLLingtasdasd

roll

rollo

rfollll

sure

roll-

roll-

Rolling

rollin

roll

rrraul

needs more points, for real

meroll

boom time

rotoroller

#1 is the best in every way

Roll for everything, I guess.

Ok, no-one will read or care but whatever:

1. 27, male, white, Denmark.
2. Ephraim, Barry, Mimi, Mamba
3 & 4. I will look for the cure.

First step is to bring back Mimi to Tokyo. Mamba will take care of the child until we can deliver her to her grandfather, and we will receive guns, goons, bitches and some type of jeep as a reward.

In addition to this, we will have an easier time collecting the info in Tokyo, and hopefully the Yakuza can help with preparations for Beijing too, through connections to officials or to criminals.

The party is chosen to have transport, connections and muscle.

Mimi fills the role of "muscle" on the team, I considered taking a military or spy type but I figure Mimi is the safest choice. I think Tokyo is one of the most dangerous and "hardest" locations for my team. I have am ex-army, so given firepower from the Yakuza I will be the muscle. Even better with a goon too.

Barry seems the safest option for transport, being a "master sailor" and otherwise seeming quite normal. His boat trumps any connection.

Mamba was chosen to care for Mimi and for her connection in Bangui. I assess that the African and Asian locations are the most dangerous, due to higher populations resulting in more zombies; and our white team will stick out and be a target for bandits. Also, language and cultural barriers.

Next, Ephraim. I just thought it would be good to have a talker on the team. Also, connection - Tel Aviv. Ephraim can possibly be replaced.

As with Tokyo, I am hoping Tel Aviv can help somehow with the Calcutta destination as well.

After Mamba has eased our way into the CAR, I hope her contact can resupply us with more guns and another goon. After this Mamba can stay in CAR if she prefers, it doesn't matter to the team.

Finally it will be me, Barry, Ephraim, Yakuza-goon, maybe-african-goon and maybe-Mamba going to Moscow, Buenos Aires, London and Washington. Let's hope it works out...! I anticipate most trouble in Moscow.

i've read this. Sounds like fun

roll

roll

we skipped the light fandango

rwal

>209%
my lucky day

roll

Did you take into account that the default basement apparently has neither food nor electricity?

Anyone got some of those "choose your superpower/deity/pill"etc.?

rolling

kitchen-6
computer-6
gym-5
TV-7
movies and tv shows

Roll

No

eh

Not too hard
30-6 kitchen
24-4 movies/tv shows
20-4 books
16-3 mayo clinic doc
13-6 kitten
7-2 garden
5-2 radio
3-2 trains (because fuck it if I'm going to be here for ten years I might as well have a hobby.)
1-1 pool table (same as above)
Good food, endless entertainment and learning from tv and books, a cat for company, good doctor in case any shit goes down, some hobbies and relaxation, plus the bonus that the garden would either have sunlight or fake sunlight so its close enough. and presumably to hold all the shit I'd have plenty of room to run and the books could teach me how to use my own body weight for exercise. No downsides beside human contact, which was a given anyhow

roll

roll

dem thumbnails

rolol

>no overpriced girl

Roll

rollingg

Easy; gym for 5, drugs for 5, pc for 6, games for 4, tv shows and movies for 4, fully stocked kitchen for 6

Ten years of physical training, learning to cook like a pro, catching up on movies/tv shows, and working through the world's largest vidya backlog.

I spent the first 19 years of my life not having sex, what's other 10?

roll

roll

Rolling

rolly

Where ya'll mother fuckers reading that this basement has electricity? (Also what the hell has happened to muh Cred Forums?)

(4) Food
(2) Light
(18) Fuck
(5) Mind Fuck
(1) Pool... Just cuz.

Tempted to cut the reward in half in return for the omni-library, but with unlimited drugs, I probably won't survive the 10 years anyways - but I'll die happy, and between that and the fuck, never want to come out.

rolling

M 20 white American

Dewek, Barry, Mimi, and Daniel

Find the cure, get to Tokyo asap and trade Mimi for men and supplies from her grandpa, then embark on a journey around the world on Barry's boat.

Roll

again

last roll was shit, lets do this

will i get a good roll

we go again

k

meh

Kms

weee snaw

rabbit hole

Rollo

can't stop