post your cuck stories or photos

what would you do to my girl in detail

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/146P0mxkhbdJRGbcd5ErGeCQQMLAX5MZF7x0eSFiYons
lovchan,
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off keep it in the thread you already posted in

Here's my gf then, name is Alex and I want to get cycled by her very badly

I'd push down on her shoulders, get her on her knees and stuff my solid cock into her little mouth. As she resists I grab a clump of her hair and pull her into me. She chokes and gags as my cock slides down her throat. As she pushes against me I rock her back and forth milking my cock. Her little cunt gets moist as shes used and spit flows off her chin and onto her boobs.

*cucked

What would Cred Forums do with my sweet little daughter? She's a great fuck for what it's worth.

WWYD to Abby

I'd love to help her cuck you, or anyone else for that matter. Bitch is bad and need my d.

some captions people have done for me in the past

vola BBnSBY6

Wwyd to my girl ?

You'll love this picture of her then

She's very tight

Fuck yes. I'd love to grab her by those pig tails and treat her like a little slut. Show me that pussy.

Who wants their cum alll over her face

Me. Duh.

wwyd to my girl in detail?

She wears the pants in the relationship and she says no nudes, I want her to make me her little bitch with some hung stud

Definitely, i would facefuck her...

I'd feed her my cum from a spoon

How would you fuck her tight body

Need to see more of her to give proper details

Who wants her lips around their cock

Any bulls on her want to satisfy her>?

Go on...

I'd love to feed her this long dick. Get a little rough with her. Show her what is like to not wear the pants for a little bit. She's a dime, I'd love to fill her pussy up.

Wow. She's amazing. I'd love to put her ankle over her head and fuck her pussy deep.

Me!!

She needs my semen on her face.

Had my first cuck experience with my girlfriend and this guy (the hand in the pic). We checked into a motel, played some truth or dare, dared him to lift my girl´s skirt and see her ass. She dared him to touch her pussy lips to see how wet she was. Meanwhile I was hard as diamonds. He dared me get naked as he got naked to let my girl see our penises. Mine was actually bigger. His had more girth. In the end he gave her orgasmic oral sex and she sucked the hell out of his dick. Groping was intense. She didn´t fuck him ´cause she got guilty of letting another man penetrate her. It was one of our hottest times ever. I did fuck her while she gave head or while they kissed tho.

I'd push down on her shoulders, get her on her knees and stuff my solid cock into her little mouth. As she resists I grab a clump of her hair and pull her into me. She chokes and gags as my cock slides down her throat. As she pushes against me I rock her back and forth milking my cock. Her little cunt gets moist as shes used and spit flows off her chin and onto her boobs.

A more complete pic of her if you´d like to tell me what you would do to her im all ears.

What else would ya do to her

Fill her pussy up with some long white dick.

Srry m8, i no such a creative guy in sex...
As i said i would facefuck her, after she is all wet with her own saliva, now is time for the deep-throat, as her lips slips back and forth in my cock, i would pull her towards me as i dump my load inside her throat...

Goddamn how i would turn her into my horny little fuck slave. I bet she is a bitch to you, cute and nice, but still a bitch

sweet lord user more with her hair down?

Beautiful. Would love to cum in her.

Yes I love to hear about how people would turn her from in charge to cock hungry slut, while making me watch.

More with shades

What about her?

i think i just saw this bitch on the tram like a few hour ago.

Swede?

How would you fuck her thick ass

Typical italiano milf?

Nope

GO TO THIS POLL TO VOTE ON WHICH BOARD YOU WANT TAKEN DOWN

docs.google.com/forms/d/146P0mxkhbdJRGbcd5ErGeCQQMLAX5MZF7x0eSFiYons

RESULTS WILL BE COMING OUT IN A FEW DAYS ON /QA/! GET VOTING!

SPREAD THE LINK FAR AND WIDE!

>.
what a boring girl ... typical american girl jesus

Once I started hitting her g-spot she would do whatever she is told. I want you to watch me getting sucked off be her after she cums on my cock a couple of times.

I would nail that ass for hours on end. moar, user

Want more of this slut

Spread it wide. Lick her asshole then insert my cock inside it.

would like to hear some stories anons.

Dam she's hot... I'd give my left nut and a million dollars for a date with her

That´s what I wanted to see back then, her pussy being filled up. Also she is on birth control so you´d be welcome to cum inside her pussy.

I would tie her hands behind her back, put her on her knees and fuck her thoat while youwere forced to watch.

I'd pull out and jerk off into her mouth, then make her kiss you with my cum in her mouth.

We both like the sound of that...

Told this story once before, but is not in fact copypasta:

>be me
>day or two after Christmas
>crusing craigslist CE board
>see ad by girl
>says her boyfriend wants to watch her give HJ or fuck another guy
>whynot.jpg
>write respectful reply
>she writes back!
>exchange a few emails
>she gives me name of hotel they're staying at
>drive over
>message her, wait in lobby while she comes down to meet me
>comes out of elevator
>beautiful girl, tiny and petite, red hair, tattoos, wearing frumpy sweatpants and a Harry Potter t-shirt ("I Solumnly Swear That I Am Up To No Good")
>she takes me up to her room
>boyfriend is in the shower
>she shows me an impressive collection of sex toys they've been using
>seems she's into anal, buttplugs with furry tails, &c.
>she strips off her clothes, red lingerie underneath
>boyfriend comes out of shower
>could be awkward, but he gives me a friendly handshake
>says he wants to go out for cigarettes or something
>we say we'll wait for him
>he leaves, leaving me and his girlfriend alone

Sounds great. Do you wanna share her with me or do you just want to watch? I'd love to fuck her while you are at work or away, let her send you the pics of what you're missing.

>we're both slightly awkward, not sure how to proceed from here
>I ask her about her tattoos
>this is a good way to segue into my own tattoos, which you have to take off my clothes to see
>so, take off clothes
>lie in bed with her
>underwear comes off
>she's texting her boyfriend, asking when he'll come back so we can get started
>meanwhile, lying close and fondling each other
>amazing, perfectly tight body
>touches me pretty roughly and without much teasing or lead-up, starts jerking my cock hard
>following her lead, grope her tits and ass and waist
>talking about what kind of things we're into
>tell her about my girlfriend, who's out of the country, and encourages me to fuck other girls
>taking pictures
>waiting for her boyfriend to get back so we can get on with it

Wwyd to this slut

Tits? They look nice.

This is my wife. I don't just want another guy to fuck her. I want her to be fucking raped. I want two guys to tie me up and force me watch whilst they cum in her over and over again. She hardly ever puts out so she's got a super tight pussy and isn't on birth control. I'd fucking love to have somebody get her pregnant in front of me whilst she begs them to stop.

If anybody's interested. Email me at [email protected]

Here you go

>eventually, her boyfriend apparently says that he doesn't feel well, or doesn't want to be there, or something; but just wants us to take pics for him
>allrightythen.wav
>she doesn't want to really kiss on mouth
>lick down her body
>lick her pussy
>cunt is unshaved, but trimmed, and so small and tight
>finger her and lick her twat until she cums
>she takes her turn sucking my cock
>after a few minutes, ask if she wants to fuck
>yes
>go get a condom
>she says we don't have to use one, she doesn't like condoms
>wrestling with temptation
>that tiny cunt would feel so good around my naked cock
>say no, should be responsible
>put on condom
>she lies on her back, start fucking her missionary
>so tight
>taking pictures for her boyfriend and my girlfriend

Let's see her pussy

>change positions, fuck her doggystyle
>pic related
>she doesn't cum just from intercourse, but we're both enjoying ourselves
>still kind of expecting her boyfriend to come back to watch or participate like he said
>after an hour or so, seems clear this isn't going to happen
>both a bit tired, take a break
>still very companionable conversation
>decide her boyfriend must not have been quite ready to watch this, but he's turned on by the idea of it; we should finish up so he can come back
>ask if I can make her cum again, or do anything else she wants
>she says I already made her cum once by eating her out; she wants to make me cum now
>ask her to finish me cowgirl
>she climbes on top of my dick again
>body rubs on top of mine
>grab her ass and tits, move her up and down on my dick
>shoot my wad inside her
>throw away condom, come cuddle her for a few minutes
>she tells me that she'd been sexually abused earlier in life, that's why she didn't want to kiss
>meep
>still, she seems happy with how everything's gone, just a little disappointed her boyfriend chickened out
>hugs goodbye; I leave
>she texts me asking for the pictures I took
>send them to her
>go home
>call girlfriend
>tell her what happened
>send her pictures
>jack off again to memory of it, even though I just came less than an hour ago
>still jerk it to these pics and memories sometimes

Not Italian, still sexy as hell though!

I'll take boring but incredibly attractive thank you

more please

nothing. not into thick girls, sorry.

Here's another pic

I´d be okay with either scenario. Though thinking of a picture of her with a dick in her mouth and jizz on her lips would be a major turn on for me. She is a sex crazed girl so you can pretty much give her your dick as much as you wish and she would still beg for more.

I think she's a fuckin knock out and I'd love to shoot big loads in her pussy ass and mouth.

What would you do to my favourite pair of sisters Cred Forums?

Need a BBC to cuck me

Great tale, had simular, but guy watched. Anymore pics? She is nice!

where from then? And moar user!

Wow. Would love to blow loads in her.

youve already solved your problem here should've asked that little fucker for the cycle

God I'm so horny, yes sir I'd want that

Was that at all awkward?

So you want your bdsm subbie used?

More. Dump.

She sounds great. I love when girls have my jizz on their lips. I'd be happy to oblige you.

Wyyd to her fat ass

Thank you I love hearing what people would do to my babe

Sure I can't see her naked? She's getting me hard right now. Would love to help her cuck you.

Theres a vid of her bating around. But its bad quality

Post it.

Nah, he didnt allow pics though, he just sorta sat there and jerked off and gave her a few commands, I came, then left. She is was older and he was too. Maybe around 40, cougar was nice though.

Eat it.

She loves being kinky

What would you do to these sluts Cred Forums?

If she let me take them I'd be spreading them everywhere trust me

Oh yeah, what else would you do?

Ask her what total number of dicks and crack pipes she has smoked and run. Reference the internet to see if she has surpassed the world record, although I already know she has

BBB72A8

MORE I have a slight hooters girl fetish

would push my dick balls deep in her ass. dry.

i'd fuck her deep until i exploded inside her, then make you lick her asshole as my cum dripped out.

fucking pathetic cuck, you're probably jerking it to this.

god I wanna give her what she's looking for.

She needs a dominant stud to take her down a notch

Anyone in north Texas looking for a good cucking? Kik me: assgobblin

And you arent kinky enough for her? Or dominant enough?

Wwyd?

I can tell. She needs to be fucked proper.

id rather take the milf

wife?
She looks like she could need a firm young man using her like his cheap fuck toy

Fuck her so good that she'd cum three times and make her swallow my load. All whilst forgetting you.

Any nudes?

How would Cred Forums cuck my wife?

any1 for this indian slut

How about both together?

She definitely loves the young cock, what would you like to do to her?

Yeah me. I want my cock in her mouth.

No but you can have this bikini pic...

I get to fuck her ass for real user.

You're welcome to finish her off.

Would love to feel my dick deep in her pussy.

Stick her on a diet

Seeing her slowly turn into a submissive cockslut from a bossy bitch would be all I want from her

Yeah i can see the milf showing her daughter how to suck cock

She wants more dick in her

Wwyd

I just dont understand the parfume bottle

Reckon she'd be a quick learner?

looking for a bull we can send pics to and he'd tell us what would he d to her kik: sim.klon

Kik???

Oh i think, otherwise i would have the mom slap her face each time she pulled back when gagging

New set on
lovchan, site

Posted before..

>Camping with wife in Europe
>Always talked about offering her up to strangers.
>Late night at camp, a bit drunk we decide to try it.
>I finger-fuck her and lube up her pussy and ass.
>She goes on all fours and sticks her rear out of the tent and I drop the cover over her so just her ass sticks out and the rest covered.
>She gets turned on an starts sucking me off.
>It's hot enough having her gag on me knowing she's on display.
>After 15 miuntes I reckon nothings going to happen until I gear the gravel crunch.
>She looks up at me, I can tell she's nervous.
>I hear a belt buckle undo, this guy doesn't mess around and slides right into her, I wonder if he's been wanking from afar.
>The look on her face as he slides in, one of delight and surprise.
>She lets out a long moan and goes back to sucking me.
>The shafts from the other guy rock her back and forth, she sucks me hungily, her tits swaying from both of us filling her.
>I can hear the sounds of her wet pussy as he slides into her, she pounds back onto him.
>She's lost in the moment I pull out of her mouth, spit dribbling from her chin, she works herself onto him as she's rocked back and forth.
>I wonder if he will fuck her tight lubbed ass too.
>I whisper to her to spread her ass cheeks, she puts her arms under and arches lower.
>He speeds up drilling her and she lets out a long gasp as I know he has slid a finger into her arse.

What about if she gagged & accidentally bit your dick?

I'd tell her hi if I saw her.

How long have you two been married

Three years

Any more pics, user? You're a lucky piece of shit, y'know that?

moar of my gf

My gf recently fucked another guy at a party ( like I said she could )
Didn't realize he was going to leave her a gaping and leaking mess

She's cute. I'd actually make her get all dolled up in front of you for a date with me. You'd have to come along to watch from a far as we made out like teenagers, and hold hands over a fancy meal before I take her back to your house and fuck her brains out, and degrade her over and over while you helplessly watch

Nothing because I have HPV which causes genital warts and I ripped the skin off of one of mine last night and now I can see inside my dick from the left side.

Any takers for my gf?

She would then learn how painful anal can be

Hot story

nice little redhead, would dominate

msg 4 more

continue story pls

Hotwives should be hot

It's too bad. Most girls really love girthy dicks, she probably would have cum really good.

Help me get cucked.

My wife

Sorry for you.
Also, so close.

Mooooooooooo!

Gladly, i can see her on her knees infront of me

How would you fuck my chubby wife user?

>tfw my ''friend'' in high school fucked my mom
Dont know if that was the moment that turned me into a semi cuck, or being on Cred Forums

So close?

wwd to them?

Nice keep goin with what youd do to my wife.

Id take yours to a bar in short skirt no panties, make her bend over and flash everyone, fuck her in a dirty bathroom stall

I'd flip her over, her round bum facing me, she'd spread her cheeks and tell me she needs satisfying, Her cunt has made her thighs wet, I grab her hair pulling her head back, my solid cock pushing against her wet cunt hole. She's my fuck toy now.

Nice, my kik is knightmare247 if you wanna chat about her

At least she has pretty big tits.

hard to tell any of the back one?>

With a little more exercise that right one would be pure milf

I'd splatter that gorgeous chest with cum

Let her fuck this ex military paramedic.

They fucked a couple times a week for a couple months and then he suddenly got a gf and completely stopped taking to her.

It totally messed with her and she blames me for feeling so shitty and used. I never even watched them. It was just hot knowing.

She barely fucks me now and now makes me use condoms everything.

She says she isn't interesting in trying cucking again but she's also working out a lot and spending less and less time at home. Thoughts Cred Forums?

I would get her increasingly drunk, then invite her back to my place with me 2 daughters and slowly watch thm eat eachother out as she licks my balls. Any photos of her?

I'm so horny I'm jerking off in a Walmart parking lot Kik me if you don't believe me.
Itwasalladream20

Where u from

GF, any bulls here want to fuck her?

Holy shit yes

hell yezz

Looks too flat-chested for my tastes, is her ass nice?

Pic he took of her

Uh, yeah!

I would love to wreck her little cunt.

what about tits?

Oh she would look lovely gagging on a young cock. and she would be so happy to be of use.

looks like she wants a load kek

Yeah she would be a nice little fuckslut

what would you do to this little slut?

She knows what she wants.

Who would like to fill this ass with a man sized Dick?

I have been fucking this guy's wife for about four years. They hardly ever have sex anymore, but he will eat her out before hand. On more than one occasion, he has gone down on her (unknowingly) only a few hours after I have blown my load inside her. Hows my nut taste, faggot. Lol!

She needs it, a grip in her hair as i take her hard from behind

I'd love to fill her ass with a man sized dick. Her mouth too.

She's only 110 lbs and I'm sure she'd enjoy a huge dick

When I'm eight inches inside her she's going to be more than just enjoying it.

Maybe pussy to ass and then mouth.. repeat until she's limp.

Wow. I'd like to see her squat in that and bounce slowly.

Need to see her tits user

I would too. But she probably won't be able to control herself that good. Once I bump her g she's gonna wanna keep my head there, pressing it like a button.

Can I hold her hand and move her panties to the side as you burry your huge dick in her little hole.

She has tiny titties

thats a fucking trap

Ya think

MOOOOAAARR !!!!

MOOAAAARRRR !!!!

Girls who exercise can be vascular. Your trap radar is fucked from logging too many hours on Cred Forums dumbshit

MOAR

Nice! Where about is she from?!

Who are they ?

07526 565866

Lost track of how many times she has made me cum. Fuck I want to kiss every square inch of her skin. I want to dig my fingernails into her shoulders while I fuck her from behind

And why are you being beta and not just do that yourself?

I would gather at few friends, all guys with decent sized cocks. We would have her come over. Once she arrived, she would get on her knees. We would all gather around her, pull out our cocks, and start trading her mouth back and forth. We would fuck her face

Once we had played around with her mouth enough, we would make her airtight, giving her three cocks all at once. trie to scream as her ass, pussy, and mouth were filled with cock at the same time.

Once we had all gotten a turn at each hole, guys would begin unloading in her and on her. On her face, in her ass, and alot in her pussy. Then we would send her home to you dripping in cum

Why would you even stay with a bitch like that?

I just don't understand some people.....

Her ass looks incredible from that angle.

Just two girls I know

tits on this one are too good

Moar of her tits?

tell me how you would fuck her, and il post more

i have a chubby wife in her 30s, our anniversary is Sept 2. we went to savannah, georgia for our anniversary this year. she knows i fantasized about watching her with another guy, but was never ok with it.

while we were driving to savannah, i convinced her to masturbate in the passenger seat. she took her panties off, before she would cum i would make her stop, then i would let her rub again, but never cumming. we kept this going for over an hour, her pussy was soup at this point, and she started begging for permission to cum, but i wouldn't let her.

we pulled up to our valet at the hotel, she went up to the room, i told her to get ready for me and i'll make her cum, while i went to get our luggage. i forgot that their valet was getting it for us. the bag boy was this guy who probably wasn't more than 20 years old, while we were getting things like my laptop and stuff he saw the soaked panties on the passenger side, my wife forgot about. i asked if he was disease free (he was), if he had any hang-ups with a BBW (he didn't), had him bring the luggage and the panties up to our room.

i told the guy to be quiet, we opened the door to our room, my wife was wearing her black lingerie bent over on the ottoman with her pussy facing the door. i gave the guy the OK, and he pulled his pants down and slid into her. she started cumming in a minute, then she realized i was watching and that wasn't me.

it was a fun anniversary, opened a lot of doors for us.

I'd pull those bikini bottoms down and start fucking her with my hand wrapped around her throat. Once she was writhing and soaking wet and close to cumming, I'd flip her over and fuck her tight ass until she came hard. I'd then make her get on her knees and use her tits to finish me off so I could blow my load all over her chest and lips.

Imagine some guy fucks her and then you have to pay child support for the baby. Then when the baby grows up it rapes you! ;)

marry. Looks sweet and smart. Is she?

bump

Any bent over ass? Or tits?

post more

Would you faggots consider swigging to be cuck?

>I watched my wife get raped

Assuming this is indeed your gf, what the fuck do you need some other guy for?

You have hands, you have a dick. Hold her down and fuck her, where's the problem?

She looks so smug, I'd have to facefuck the smugness off of her. Any topless pics?

Make-out with her and suck on those beautiful tits. Titty fuck her, have her suck my cock, then fuck her while choking her. Cum in her mouth.

Tie her spread-eagle on the bed and invite three hung friends over and take turns with her.

And even that won't be enough for her, I can tell.

Put her in a spreader bar and run a train on her ass.

wwyd to my slut sister? her current bf is black

how would you make them suffer?

will reward with nudes if reply is good enough

Post more here!

It's a mothercucking cuck thread, cuck me bitch.

you would be tied to a chair and she would get fucked while on a dog leash

I got dumped for no reason, do I count?

Post more looks cute...

I would rip her tits out of that top and force her to her knees. I'd whip my cock out and she'd know what to do. She'd look up at me with those blue eyes the whole time she sucked me. I noticed she'd began fingering herself not long after she started. I would shove her down on her back and slide my cock in her pussy and start fucking. I would fuck her until she screamed. It wouldn't take me long to finish after that so I would pull out and cum all over her face and she'd lick and suck me clean.

What about this dirty farm girl?

post moar of her
My dick is too hard what are you waiting for!

any tits? are u interested in cumtribute?

Her?

Have her wipe her ass

i fucking hate all of you worthless cucks please kill yourself

sadly no topless. cumtribute this

I would see her walking home from school in a bad neighboorhood. I'd tackle her and drag her into an alley by her hair screaming the entire way. I'd take my cok out and shove it down her throat and hold it there until she passed out. She'd wake up zip ties to a chian link fence and me pounding her pussy into oblivion. I'd soon cum with her crying the whole time. I'd write FUCK ME on her lower back with a sharpie and leave her there for the niggers to use as they pleased

Wwyd to my half sister