I´m thinking about doing some molly. I read enough to say, that I´m well informed to use it safe...

I´m thinking about doing some molly. I read enough to say, that I´m well informed to use it safe. Any advices on doing it ? Please no mainstream shit I already know.

it sucks to do by yourself
its easy to make a fool out of yourself
there is no way you'll be able to hide that you're high

>sucks to do by yourself

so somebody should put something in my drink ?

very unfunny. I bet you'll be extremely annoying on E.

as long as i dont go on my own nerves it aint a problem

Have some Busy B and Vitamin C before dropping to protect your nerves.

Have Chia, Nuts and turkey for the day after.

Personally I prefer 4FA from this class of drugs, a lot more focused and guilt-free.

thanks but im vegetarian

if your'e doing it with anyone else try and not let all your emotions spill out while you're high, you might regret saying things or you'll feel awkward when you're sober again.

Only do it once every 3 months max
Go to a party with music that you like
Drink some water if you dance for 5 hours straight
Bring chewing gum, and not just one
I heard that chewing gum for hours is still pretty bad for your teeth, lollipops are supposedly the better option
If you smoke weed during the high it will become psychedelic, be prepared for that.
MDMA + Weed + Nitrous is fun

very thanks
didnt think of that aspect before
cheers

Also consider wearing sunglasses
People will know you're high either way, but that way they won't see your freaky eyes

i said no shit i already know

couldnt summed up better....
+dont take the whole pill at once, i use to bite off it every 10-15minutes
and you should have experienced buddy with you

kys nigger

Get yourself a girl and fuck the shit out of her if you can ever manage to get your dick hard.

i like pacifiers more than gum, especially ones with leds. Smoke weed towards the end of the night OR if you dont really feel anything 1.5 hours in.

i just want to take around 110 mg so i just eat a half pill and thats it. should i eat a quarter pill first and then the next quarter or what ?

if you're at a party or club you'll probably be looking around at people more than usual, be it for empathic reasons or just for something to stimulate yourself. Be wary that especially with how wide your eyes will be and how clenched your jaw will likely be, that this can seem quite creepy and weird so either try and control your face or try not to stare.

will be done. should she eat some too ?

If half a pill is 110, then its a good pill. Id eat half, wait an hour then eat a 1/4, then after another hour snort the last 1/4.

ok buddy i will watch out to dont make anyone beat me up

my first was like 220mg and i ate one half and 15minutes later other one.... i was fucked up for about 4hours, best time in my life but i wouldnt do it again.
so its just my advice to take it in quarters.... +if youd wont feels anything in like 30minutes after taking it you should try to boost it a little bit... i often use popper but if its your first time just let it hit on itself

Coming down on pills isn't a fun experience if the party/club is still bangin, Make sure you have enough.

Also if you take antidepressants (ssris) you wont get high.

poppers are fucking gay. please get the fuck outta here

then i just go home bra.

nah just drop another one you'll be set, also bring some buds along for kickons there is nothing better.

ever had problems with pills which dont obtain mdma but other shit ?

I've never seen something more... WONDERFULL

I've seen people on bad pills but its pretty rare, Most pill pressers put fillers like speed/ket in it anyway. Caps are probs your safest way to go if you're worried.

Kek

Ask a dealer who sells Fentanyl as Molly anything.

caps?
and what happened to them dudes with bad pills ?

>Anonymous 10/02/16(Sun)21:14:49 No.706304920 ▶
> (OP)
> Ask a dealer who sells Fentanyl as Molly anything.

how can you even sleep at night ?

Caps are clear capsules with md crystals inside.
I've seen someone walking around busy roads in the morning tripping absolute balls walking into traffic. I've also seen people OD on PMA which they just pretty much half died in the club.

Also give pillreports a look

Get pure MDMA crystals and not pills. It'll be much better.

Hey, if you roll right, you go to sleep. It's not just a game on Cred Forums