Hello Cred Forums

Hello Cred Forums

This is my last thread. I am going to kill myself in a few hours. I am not going to stream it whatsoever.

Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-GPu6eLmL5U
youtu.be/wgPh3mSYf0M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Have you got a gf ?
Why will you end your life ?

Nobody here cares user.

Then what's the point?

Your last bit if life is dedicated to Cred Forums? Natural selection does exist.

Are you a virgin? I hope not. I'll see you on the other side Cred Forumsro

No. I will kill myself because nobody loves me and I can´t find joy in the things I once loved anymore. This world is just not for me. The only way to end the pain is to end myself.

That´s why I am killing myself.

There is no point. There never was.

Speak for yourself dick

are you a wizard?

Last cry for help. I'll bite. Don't do it man. If you have nothing to lose, get a loan and travel the world.

I am. I am a kissless fucking virgin. At least I held hands with the girl I love once. Happiest moment of my life.

What are you up to tomorrow night?

I have nothing else.

I am not.

Change yourself, you selfish prick. Life isn't about self enjoyment, it's about the experience you give to yourself and others.

You virgins are too much. Sex and love are overrated, get a whore and take care of business then travel the world, teach English in South America or some shit. Fucking live your lives.

I don´t care about traveling the world. I don´t really care about anything anymore. Thanks for the advice but I am done.

kek

You cannot go out like that bro. Get a hooker. I mean what the fuck do you have to lose at this point?

How you gonna end it?

I could change my life if I wanted to. But I just don´t care anymore. I am tired and exhausted. I just wan´t the pain to stop.

then what are you on the scale?

I don´t care anymore. Not like that is going to change anything.

Xanax and lsd

Hey buddy where do you live ?

Im going to crash my car into something at high speed. I am not going to hurt anyone else. I am just waiting for the streets to be empty so I don´t take anyone with me.

Pussy can do a lot user. And I'm not trying to stop you from killing yourself... I just think you need to lay some pipe first. I mean that's crazy mang

OP will become an hero soon

Listen to hotel california while you do it and wait for the solo to crash.

18 year old kissless virgin

I live in germany. I live near Frankfurt. Pic related.

>not streaming
>expecting us to care
kek. fuk right off m8.

please don't kys

>ill miss you

oh shit! it's hotwheels

If you don't care about anything, you are in your 20s and have a chemical imbalance in your brain. Realize this, fucking wake up and get some medicine man. Then go have sex and travel the world. There is no better feeling.. fuck your edgy don't give a fuck attitude

As you desire.

Have you taken acid/shrooms and walked around nature being one with the universe?

Have you fucked a qt so hot that it made you feel like a king?

Have you seen one of the wonders of the world?

Have you ever had a fight?

Have you ever seen your favourite band play your favourite song?

Have you ever dedicated yourself to a goal, and seen it through to completion?

If you have answered no to any of these then get your shit together and snap out of it because you're not done living yet.

He's right you know.meme

OP is one of those people who is too stubborn to do that.

hate to sound like an old judgmental fuck but here goes. the reason no one loves you is because you don't love yourself. if you did you wouldn't consider offing yourself. so you have never had any pussy....well fix that. you know how? you fucking try to get pussy. how do you do that? get a job. lose weight. dress better.. act normal.try to improve yourself in every way. how you talk. what you talk about. if it takes you ten years to get lined out so be it. your cock will still work. tldr: nobody else is going to love you if you don't love yourself.

That might be true.

kek. This is hotwheels

Rip to you my comrade, say hi to satan for me

Komm in die Schweiz, kannst n bisschen hier chillen bis es dir besser geht

Fucking Germans and their cold heartedness. I don't blame you m8. Do me a favor and go visit Medellin, Colombia. Will fucking rock your little kraut mind

well. i don't want to save you user, i respect courage and i didn't have the balls to kill myself. i led a sort of ronin-like pitiable existence for years. but i stayed alive out of cowardice and spite. but, those years carved out a vast cavern of space inside of me. a hollowness which in later years is used as fodder for endurance, appreciation [esthetic; existential], and is itself the instrument which created an inverted strength and wisdom.
I still want to die every day, I always have. But I got used to it, and I did learn to enjoy stuff, over time. Have girlfriend now, and apparently I'm invaluable to people around me, for the unique shape I was crafted by my years of radical solitude and dire suicidal ideation periods.

I suggest a pills or a gun if your actually gonna do it.. But I'd suggest don't do it.

kek I know

No. No gun plz. Can't give the libs anymore fuel for their anti gun bullshit

>Have you taken acid/shrooms and walked around nature being one with the universe?

Nope. Never taken any drugs

>Have you fucked a qt so hot that it made you feel like a king?

I have never even fucked anyone but myself.

>Have you seen one of the wonders of the world?

Some of them yeah

>Have you ever had a fight?

Physically? No. Otherwise yeah.

>Have you ever seen your favourite band play your favourite song?

No.

>Have you ever dedicated yourself to a goal, and seen it through to completion?

Yes. I have failed. Even at the little goals.

>If you have answered no to any of these then get your shit together and snap out of it because you're not done living yet.

No shrooms at hand, no qt who loves me / wants to fuck me. Favourite band... Queen. You get the point. Can´t accomplish anything.

OP will pussy out most likely

well my dad has stage 4 cancer and it spread from his kidney to his bones and now to his chest idk if that means his lungs or not so thats pretty cool

FYI Queen is still around you edgy fuck

I loved myself once. That didnt help. I just felt better. Nobody loved me though. If I lose more weight I will probably die from that. I am 1.82m and weigh 55kg. Convert that yourself imperialfags. I dress decently. Too anxious to talk to most people.

idk but the dildo gets me

scheiss feig

See you later Space Cowboy.

the fucking kids face
>disgusted in all belief
idk this shit always make my sides hurt

I will.

näää. Kein Geld und der Tank in meinem Auto reicht höchstens noch für die Autobahnfahrt mit lustigem ende.

Teneis cocaina?

Don´t do it mate. Change yourself as long as you still can/care about it. Dont be like me.

No pills/gun here. I once loved driving my car so I guess that is the best way for me.

I feel sorry for you m8

Yeah without Freddy Mercury. Him singing Bohemian Rhapsody for me would probably change my mind but that´s not going to happen.

cee ya

kek

Can you film it?

youtube.com/watch?v=-GPu6eLmL5U

If you're going to kill yourself might aswell do something cool like fighting a Bear with a knife. If it kills you whatever you where going to kill yourself anyway but if you kill it you are now known as the dude who fought and killed a bear with nothing but a knife.

Or go fight ISIS for the lols

so tall and skinny. ok try weed. will relax you. some chicks like to smoke. hook up with one that does. then put your penis in her vagina.

I'm I would never kill myself. I'm happy man. That was the point of my message. That regardless of how you feel, for however many years you feel it, change is inevitable. Healing as inevitable of a force as injury.

Whats the point? You wont see it anyways.

You now think Trump when crashing your car.

Fighting isis seems good. Not going to do it thoug.

>he fucked the goat

*donkey shit

Dann komm ich dich eben abholen
kannst auch meine freundin ficken, die ist gut erzogen heheh

Don't have any questions, but in case you need some incentive...

OP, please please read this.
Call me a faggot but whatever I'm gay already.

Don't do it.Please, I was in your shoes.I'm not a virgin nor kissless but that doesn't matter.
Please, I didn't care about the pain, I didn't care about anything.
I'm 20 and I've been battling depression since I was 16, I took FUCKTON of psychiatric medication, I was feeling like the worst zombie, I tried to kill myself few times but I ended up in the hospital.
I know how you feel, there's a part of you who still wants to live(hence why youre posting here).
Please, I can totally understand you.
Please, find the medication that suits you well, do some gym, cardio, gaming, move out if your parents are being toxic to you.
After taking meds the black cloud will disappear and you're gonna laugh at yourself for even thinking of suicide.
I was a total failure, I failed school and college due to my social anxiety disorder.
I used to sit in my bed all day long until I decided to go.
I had reasons I think....my parents abandoned me, I was grown by foster parents, they sexually and physically abused me, my relationships failed (one cheated on me and one beat me up), everything was shitty.

Until I took the right antidepressant, I started to go to the gym, go back to college, find a qt manly bf, got my life back, depression is gone, I stopped taking meds, my anxiety is coming back but I have to fight for it...
It's okay to give up, OP, but at least try small goals. Don't say you fail at these because it's impossible.
Please, your life can turn around...

Write the thread url on your suicide note

not motivated to do it anymore. should have started trying new stuff earlier.

If you're an American, wait until the election and vote for Gary Johnson.

Let your last act be a fuck you to America.

Why not, what do you have to lose

kek. Danke fürs Angebot aber Ich hab einfach keinen Bock mehr.

Hey man, do you like steven universe?

how old are you buddy

Tu nicht so alter, das wird schon.

Not only for the coke you bro. come for the coke, stay for the women, nightlife, excellent food and way of life.

can i have some money

If you don't kill yourself:

You will never regret not killing yourself. Logically, this is correct.

There is a chance that there will be a time where you cherish the fact that you didn't kill yourself.

So if you believe in mathematics and logic then the decision should be clear.

The part of me which wants to live is so fucming small i dont care anymore. I went to the gym for the past two years but i didnt go since june because i stopped caring and it seemed so exhausting. never felt that before. i dont enjoy gaming anymore so yeah. my parents love me and they would do anything for me. especially my dear mother. i hate myself for diong what i am going to do to her but i cant live anymore. as i said i just dont care anymore. its crazy. i think to myself "i could be happy if i started fixing shit some time ago." but now i just dont care anymore. i imagine myself being happy without all this bullshit depression. i know that i could do it but i just dont give a shit anymore. i dont carea about being happy. i just dont fucking care about anything. the idea of being happy doesnt appeal to me at all. it is shocking even to myself but i just dont care anymore.

am deutsche kraut

would take to long

youtu.be/wgPh3mSYf0M

Maybe if you stopped wallowing in self pity you wouldn't want to kill yourself faggot
Good job on letting yourself be lifes bitch you beta retard

im in debt. roughly 60€. not like that matters. but sorry, no.

At least take out some niggers before you die.

YES, I was actually looking for this one

im 18.

inb4 "kek ur 18 haha child kekekek"

thx

I Don't have photoshop

post a picture of yourself please

How old were you when you first baited this hard?

That's the 2016 version. The original was from 2014

Implying you do you fucking shit.
What does matter what b think? My point is kys and b doesn't care. It's your family and friends left to pick up the pieces with a hollowed out life. If you're truly fucked up enough to kys I don't think you would have the strength to post here. Stop being a drama queen and climb that hurdle to redeeming your life. Be big enough to ask for help to get out of whatever hole you're in.

kek

no, sorry.

Hey OP, I Am too a kissless virgin and I'm 22 yo.
Last week, I got friendzoned by a girl I was in love for 3 years from now.
I thought many many time to kill myself.
But i'm too coward to do it.
So I decided to fix me a goal. I'm searching a new job. A new love and romance will surely begin with a new job of at least I will be busy and not think of suicide anymore. Furthermore I will have enough money to go to the hookers of buying me a flesh light.
However there is a ton of shit in live that deserve to be lived, like comedy film, jerking, friends.
Now I'm not sad anymore and I try to get myself busy by watching video on youtube, I love gachimuchi shit, it brings me my smile back.
Otherwise try to hangout with friend, it's one of the best medicine against depression.

Budy please don't kill yourself in a car accident, imagine if you miss your suicide it could be worth. You could be a vegetable for the rest of you life.

You're going to be dead anyway. What the fuck do you care?

I think about killing myself daily. Anxiety and depression can't be cured. You just have to stop thinking so much. I feel like I'm going insane when I try to reason with myself why I should keep living. I kinda like it too. Just embrace the pain and madness and no matter what anyone says here, happiness should be everyone's goal

This guy must be really popular! There's so many pictures of him.

Who is this guy?

Don't do it friend. You seem like a nice guy. I know you'll probably say that it won't change your mind but I'm going to try anyways. Even if you get behind the wheels full speed going to crash just think about this message once before you do. And if it distracts you for even a second then just stop. Grab a smoke and a beer get home and live another day, maybe ckme back and chat with us. It'll be nice to say hi. I believe in you user one way or the other ill see you on the other side. But I'd rather see you later than sooner. Cheers my friend

Travis is 2 years old now. A lot of pics can be made in two years.

I got friendzoned too bro. Don´t kill yourself for being friendzoned though. That is bullshit.

Also my car goes fast enough to 100% kill myself.

Tommy Two Forks

HOLY FUCK. Sauce?

>not going to stream it whatsoever
OP is a massive faggot

He doesn't look two..Looks like 16ish

I think he looks way older than 16.

You might live doing that. Then you'll just be handicapped for the rest of your existence.

>Don't do it friend. You seem like a nice guy.

KEK. you actually made me laugh. I am a nice guy. But if other people dont care about that, what are they going to care about? Thats the whole fucking problem. I am a nice fucking guy with a big heart. I did all I could do to bring other people to love me (especially you N. You are a big fucking part of the problem. But anyhow I am not good enough for you right? I fucking loved you you little bitch.) but they just didnt care. So yeah. Thanks for your words though. You got me thinking.

Also I am fucking disgusted by smoking. Will grab a last beer though.

Cheers you beautiful bastard

Still.. how is he only two!?!

My car can do 230km/h, that is enough to 100% kill me if i hit a wall.

>i am a nice guy
fucking faggot we all know your'e a fatty that just wants to feel loved tonight so he uses this shitty b8

Kek. He has gigantism.

Looks like boogie2988

Don't do it OP! At least do some crazy shit before you go.

Why?

READ THIS ONLY (1/2):

Lemmie tell you a story. Once I was incredibly drunk and lost in the middle of a city. I had attempted suicide in the past, I'm kinda mentally fucked, and I figured I was going to just kill myself rather than try and find my way home. I ran into a homeless man, must've been in his late 60s. The man was a Nam vet, missing teeth, ragged clothes, nothing to his name. He and I talked about life for a while, and he paused our conversation to go grab a dollar from someone's car window. He spent a while thanking the man who gave him the dollar, and he came back, looked me in the eyes and said "I'm nice to people, it's what I do for a living". I realized at this point that if this guy who was probably the most fucked person by life could go on, being happy with simply thanking a man for a dollar, I could continue my life. There's so much, even if if you die an old man with nothing remarkable in your memory, you can at least say you tried. Stay alive brother.

READ THIS ONLY (2/2):

Too scared to see life through to the end bitch-boy?

Lord Kek does not receive cowards.

nah.

explained in the thread

that is fucked up. but no. im done.

meh.

Stop looking for pity off people.. I don't care for you. Your probably this one lad whos fucking obsessed with this one girl for years and gets all depressed cause he's some pussy who blames everyone else and self pity's himself. I was a little pussy when I was a kid and then I got it bullied out of me and I honostly think it was the best thing to happen to me. Go out. Lose weight. Fuck a girl of your level not a fucking 10/10 when you've no experience. Things take time. The easy fucking lazy way is to blame everyone and be a faggit like your doing now. Your the one making your life difficult. Change that, not over night, over years. And take some fucking drugs.

Come on, dude... don't do it. You've got so much to live for.

Ummm... No. I have nothing to live for.

Give me your credit card Nigger

OP, if you feel like killing yourself might solve your problems and all your pain, then go ahead. It's your life and choice after all, and I fully respect that choice. But you can see the amount of anons trying to make you change your mind. We don't want you to die, OP.

So are you saying bullying is a good thing? If yes, then fuck, you've lost your mind. It's like Stockholm syndrome

Reply to

>SPAGOI

Maybe you don't have anything now. But you will someday. You've gotta keep trying. You can't stop fighting because it's difficult. In fact, that's why you HAVE to fight.

Thank you. I know that you don´t want me do die. But I want to die. I have never been selfish but now it is time to do what I want for once.

Yes I am. In my case it made me realise there's never a point in being shy or not hitting back. I woulda been a little pissy kid who was always self pitying but that changed that.

I can´t fight anymore. I can´t see the beauty in things anymore. Im tired and exhausted. I have fought and I have lost. Now its time to admit that.

Don't do it b/ro hang in there man

hey wie ich

You don't sound like you've fought very hard. Or at all to be honost.

Why not stream it? You're so selfish!

Kek

18 und kusslose jungfrau oder nähe ffm?

You dont know anything about me at all. I have fought as hard as I could but it wasn´t enough.

have to be for once

I understand. And I hope other anons understand too. I wish you the best in the next life, OP. The best.

If you are going to kill yourself in a high speed car, can you write "SDLG made me do this" on the car? Please,user

Nice quads..
Ok but then just move. You can live anywhere else. The world is big

are you still here man? would like to hear your response before i go

Or you could have done that on your own. That's like using a hammer to crack an egg, yeah it got the job done but its not the right way to do it at all. And you're going to tell me drugs are a good way to deal with depression? Nah mate

There's never a time to give up. Only a time to rally yourself to fight harder. You can't let your demons win.

Besides, they say that in your final moments, you realize that all of your problems are solvable. But by then it's too late. I beg of you, give this some more thought. Maybe just a day or a week. Just give it some more thought.

you got trips man! believe it!!!

No. Your final act should be selfless. Fucking stream it

You know OP, I think you should live. If not for some reason of your own, then let it be to laugh at life later on.

Don't do it dude! Do this last thing for me: go in a NoFap for 90 days, only that. If you still can't find joy in anything you can go, but do that last thing. I want to save you

Drugs open your mind a bit more. MDMAmazing and your sorted

Thank you my friend.

what is SDLG?

thx, my last quads i reckon

Just, before you do that, say goodbye to all the people that you know, its better than not to say anything

True

V
VV

Is posting in this shit hole really one of the last things you want to do? And if you're lying we'd never know so who cares.

im too tired to fight harder

fuck off

i dont even care about being happy anymore

too late to start now

actually i havent fapped for like 6 weeks. and i dont feel the urge to do so. so i guess i could go for another 6 weeks without a problem.

If you are not going to stream it, nobody in here won´t care

Just write that in the car, or write "Legion Holk made this", its for the greater good.

und noch quads. erkennst du nicht die zeichen?

I will. I won´t go without saying goodbye.

i dont care

I'm begging you, dude. Don't do it. Find a reason. ANY reason.

And if I can't stop you... at least make it quick. I hate to see a Cred Forumsro suffer.

sind halt paar zahlen, nicht? bist du der aus der schwiz?

Stream it or fuck off

There is one person who could stop me. But she wont. And that fucking hurts. I will make it quick. Thanks bro.

Talk to her about it, man. If she's got a heart, she won't wanna see you go. Please, for the love of God, just let her try.

Suicide over a woman? Aarhghahahaha
Do it quick, moron

Please don't do this. I beg you to reconsider.

This girl I love friendzoned me. She said that I was important to her though. That was three weeks ago. We haven´t done anything together since. She always finds a bullshit excuse not to do something together. She said I was still invited to her birthday when I asked her a week or so later. She is celebrating with her friends this exact fucking moment and she didn´t want me to come. I wont be ruin her party even though she ruined me. That is not the only reason but it is a part of why i am killing myself tonight. Nobody loves me. Nobody fucking does. I dont deserve this.

I love you N. I also hate you you fucking bitch.

wie konntest du das erraten?

Nope. Not the only reason. Not even the main reason.

I reconsidered and I am going to do it.

Talk to her. I'm begging you. She at least deserves to know, since she's made your life hell.

bin krass

ahahaha, soso

Look, clearly you've made up your mind about this, and due to my usual personality, I'm going to feel really fucking bad about saying this, but, I'm not going to try and stop you. If this is what you want to do, then that is your choice. Just please at least try and leave this world with a smile on your face. Think about what you once had. Try and be happy when you do it. I wish you a quick exit, my friend. Best of luck.

If she is at least a real friend talk to her about suicide, don't be afraid she will surely understand. Tell her, that you are in a really bad mood and you want to hangout with her.

OP I've been through the same the girl I liked started dating a fucking anime drawing, screamo fag, Skrillex wannabe who is a big ass cuck just keep looking as my old man has always told me "there's plenty of fish in the sea, user"

I wanted to talk to her but in person. I wanted her to look at me while she explains why she changed in that way. I fucking held her hand exactly four weeks ago and everything went as good as it could until she fucking changed. she fucking changed man. she loved me. then she friendzoned me without any reason and i can get her to talk to me. she tells me "im buys" or bullshit like that. she doesnt even care about making up good excuses. I will not waste my time with her anymore. she doesnt even deserve me in the end.

Then find some way to talk yourself out of it. You may not matter to her, but you do to us. Cred Forums is family.

Thank you. I appreciate it.

She is not a real friend. She friendzoned me and told me that she wanted to keep me as a friend because that was the easiest way to go. she doesnt care about me anymore eventhough she said she loved me just a month ago.

But I want that one fucking fish. And i cant get it.

OP I'm gonna tell you straight. This website has got me through some times. Especially Cred Forums, it might seem like a bunch of retards being edgy at first. But soon you learn that you're just as much alike as them. We've all been through shit OP. That's why we try to help people get through shit.

Find a better fish. You may see a really good-looking one, but if you bite into it and it tastes like ass, then go find another fish or you'll starve.

See you on the other side bro

Hey my old man also told me that too

See ya

She tasted like the sweetest fish out there. Don´t understand that wrong though kek

I know. But im done.

Last moments of being alive, think of me.
You will regret it.
Just say to her you're going to kill yourself.
Nothing to lose... no bs like "im tired" just think about it a day or two more and try to see options... if one event changrd your life from good to shit in a few weeksit can change it back as well, in a few weeks. Just, don't go in all self-pity and emotuonal.d

You'll find another. Like our real oceans, you ain't seen nothing yet. You'll find something bigger and better. I'm begging you, OP. If you need a sign, here it is. Cred Forums loves you.

Thank you for your kind words but i dont want anything bigger or better.

Find any reason. I won't give up on you, OP.

I have given up on myself so yeah

At least take a pic of the noose or pills or whatever if you're not going to stream it. Don't be a fucking faggot in your last moments.

>18 yo
> wants to kill himself

You are such a faggot OP, you know nothing about life and yet you want to end it

You can start bulking now, if you don't want to go to a gym buy a barbell and weights, that's all you need

Is op already dead?

I really can't change your mind, can I? Damn... I'm so sorry. I failed you, OP. Make it quick. I don't believe in gods, but I'll pray anyway. I'm sorry it had to end this way.

Im going to crash my Car into something at high speed. Heres a pic of my car though.

Find an another way, an another issue.
Take a break.travel.
This girl is not your life.
You can find something else.

please.
Don t do it.

>Is op already dead?
nah hes still here

you cant. but dont be sorry. its not your fault at all. i will do it quick. thank you for your attempts. you are a good man.

OP still isn't dead. He wasn't dead two hours ago, he won't be dead now.

You'll probably survive that and become a paralized retard.

Frfr

Its not just about the girl. she is like 5% of why i am going away tonight.

Op you are a faggot. I hope you wake in a hospital and remain a cripple for the rest of your life. You really dwserve that for giving up at 18

Put your hands on your neck and bow a little... instant death. Np :)

Cheer up, Brian
You know what they say

Some things in life are bad, they can really make you mad
Other things just make you swear and curse
When you´re chewing on life´s gristle
Don´t grumble, give a whistle
And this´ll help things turn out for the best...

hitting a wall at 230km/h will paralize me right?

holy shit two hours. felt like 30 minutes.

You should get in a real fight with someone first, makes you feel alive

Please don't kill yourself

and i hope that your wishes will come true.

please do it and stream it. i need some motivation to do it myself.

You're a good man too, OP. You just sound like a misunderstood guy who needs a friend.

there is no option left OP?
Are you sure?

yeah thats me. i guess this world is just not for me. and i have accepted it.

It needs time to geht the joy in life back to live go in change some things whats makes u happy?! DO SOMETHING but stop crying like a faggot you can still kill yourself in 5 years T R Y

I am sure.

checked

Drive straight into area 51 and livestream it faggot

I don't know if you're serious OP, but hang on in there

I really do,because if you survive and remain paralyzed then you can't pussy out again.

i live in germany

You can find friends. I'll be your friend, OP. Anything's better than death. Hell, I'll give you my throwaway email to talk to you if you want. Whatever it takes. No Cred Forumsro left behind.

thank you for your offer but im going to pass.

Hey, op... You're not worthless. Nobody is, after all. So please... Try once more. You're young, right? 18. Yeah. There's so much to do left. Yet you give up. You don't have to be alone. Nobody deserves that. I don't know you, but please, don't kill yourself. Loneliness isn't a reason. I didn't really change anything, did I...?

Und der ganze Scheiß ist real?

Falls ja, wie machste es?

I don't know if OP is still here, but your answer to EVERYTHING, is to stop feeling sorry for yourself. legit.

don't do it bro, you can beat it.

No but to cheer you up nothing is going to change my mind or what i am going to do soon.

so good luck OP
I will pray for you tonight

...if you're certain. I'll be on my way then. Best of luck, OP. I beg of you to reconsider, but if not, then at least make it quick. If there's an afterlife, I hope God is merciful. See you on the other side, my friend. Goodbye.

ne ich wohne auch in der nähe der rest passt mit mir nicht über ein sry

kill yourself using a noose made out of pipe cleaners

i bet no one's ever done that before

He is worthless. Giving up on life at 18 makes you that. Do you know why? Because he still has all the chances at life but chooses to be a depressed attentionwhore. He deserves to survive and suffer then.