Hey Cred Forums

hey Cred Forums

lets settle this

200 nazi soldiers vs 1 million african warriors

>battle field - Hamburg Germany
>30 degrees with snowy conditions
>each german soldier are armed with 4 grenades, 1 Sturmgewehr 44 w/5 extra magazines w/bullets, and 2 feg 37m w/2 extra magazines w/bullets
>4 Panzer I tanks

>african warriors are armed with bows/arrows and spears

Who wins?

>bows and spears

They have 4 fucking tanks.

They'd only need one.
The nazis win by default from having unkillable units.

At least have one fucking flamethrower dammit.

Damn those odds, you would alnost think OP is retarded

the africans, go read a fucking history book u faggot

below freezing, the african warrior will be completely unprepared. not even a fight

If each mag has 40 rounds and there's 6 mags per soldier and 200 soldiers that's 48,000 rounds. so after using one bullet (lucky) to kill the first 50,000 african warriors i'd imagine the other 950,000 african warriors would literally beat the nazis to death with their own arms after ripping them from their bodies.

op is a faggot

>30 degrees with snowy conditions
30 degrees are fucking summer

maybe if you're a faggot using a stupid system of measures it is, but in reality 30 degrees is cold

You just reached a new level of dumb.
Stay in the corner and think about, what you have done.

>30 degrees with snow conditions?
what

also do they get resupplied at the africans all chargin in?

The African Warriors win.

A Sturmgewehr 44 holds about 25 bullets. The gun loaded, with 5 extra magazines and 200 soldiers that's a total of 30,000 bullets. Assuming each and every bullet kills one African, and none are wasted, that's only 30,000 people killed. If each grenade takes out 10 warriors, that's only another 8,000 killed. So that's only 38,000 dead, and you're hoping the 4 tanks can take out 962,000 warriors. No chance. Even if each tank kills 100,000, that's not even half their force.

The only way the African warriors lose is if fear plays a factor and they flee in terror after 10-20 thousand are gunned down almost instantly. But if the African warriors are undeterred and show resolve, they win.

African warriors would destroy the Nazi's. Simply too much manpower to lose.

how are all yall just ignoring the below freezing weather. the germans are used to this shit, they have clothes to keep themselves warm. the weather will kill the africans in just a matter of time. they will not be able to crack through the tanks before they all die to exposure

>30 degrees
>Snowy conditions
Farenheit Amerifag detected
pic related
Enjoy your SJW castration at the election, faggot

Water melts at 32 degrees you fucking retard

>water melts at 32 degrees

holy fuck you idiot.

Die you disgusting non American nigger. You're trash and you worship a fuckin ugly queen with a loose dry cooch. Hilary is fuckin TIGHT and juicy

Hes's referring to Fahrenheit you retarded fuck.
>inb4 retarded units
Fahrenheit is just as important as Celsius and Kelvin.

I see. Tell me, why is it just as important as celcius and kelvin again?
Kelvin is obviously the only reasonable scale to use in most of physics.
Celsius is most logical to use in everyday life because of the intuitive scaling derived from the boiling and freezing point of water.
What does Fahrentheit do other than being another obsolete unit that Americans are too stubborn to drop?

Celsius is for faggots kill yourself

Wouldn't have expected a more scientific answer from a Fahrenheit user.

If Hamburg is the battleground. The local scale should be refered to. So it's Celsius.

And the africans will win just by numbers.

>intuitive scale derived from the boiling and freezing point of water.

dude, first of all i'm not worried whether it's hot or cold for water. i want to know whether it's hot or cold for people. it's intuitive that 100 is hot and 0 is cold. and smaller units means a more precise measurement without decimals. stop measuring temps like a fucking yuropoor.

>Durr wen itz 0, I feel cold and wen itz 100 I sweat a lot xDDD
Yeah, very precise. And since when is it a problem to use decimal points? Are you people seriously that dumb?

more intuitive and more precise. why is this a problem?

Well, the soviets, despite being shit, won the nazis just because of numbers, so the same can be said about africans.

The intuition isn't precise at all.
What the fuck is 'cold' and 'hot'? Those are subjective qualities.
The freezing and boiling point of water are physical constants. They are immediately understood by anybody.
Kinda hot and kinda cold is as vague as it gets.

Fucking idiot hahaha

it's intuitive that 0 would be a very low temp and 100 would be a significantly high temp. round numbers are nice - lol the SI system is entirely based on them, so i don't understand why you'd be arguing this point - below 0 is abnormally low temps and above 100 is abnormally high temps. close to zero is pretty cold and close to 100 is pretty warm. what's hard about this?

just to be clear, we're arguing about the temperature system used for measuring the weather, not for scientific or physical experiments or engineering or some shit. i'm only arguing for F over C or K in that context.

all i'm saying is when i want to know whether it's going to be hot or cold i want to know about that relative to me as a human, not to water.

Because 'very low temp' and 'significantly high temp' are not objective quantifiers.
Ask an escimo what hot and cold is. Ask someone living in Spain or Africa.
How do you not understand this?
Hot and cold are subjective, the fundamental intuition that you're talking about does not exist.
The freezing and boiling point of water do however.

But they also had guns and tanks. Please think before you type.

>30 degrees (Fahrenheit) will kill someone
kek

They dont have enough ammo. This isn't a fun scenario.
And why Panzer 1s?

more faceless to leave your soul kill yourself to see outside the inside debate become true.... Sorry it's hard not to want... Love you! Forever acting in the world, my spiritual way, Gustave Robichon (and the war comes true)

the nazis could flee and the tanks would just roll over the rest, no?

exactly.

>-30°C snow, hamburg
>negro forces succumb to hypothermia after ~30min without killing a single enemie
>nazi forces succumb to hypothermia after beeing trapped in an enormous pile of frozen negros for 40 hours
>mother nature wins

It's 30 degrees, not -30

Yes, some of them did have guns and tanks, but they weren't up against 200 soldiers, were they? I think 1 mil. warriors would obviously take heavy casualties, but still would come out on top against 200 soldiers.

this guy knows

Literally the only units used worldwide in any scientific study, including the united States. No you kill yourself you fucking retarded anachronistic faggot.

holy shit youre an autistic fuck aren't you.
>below freezing
>fortifiable buildings
>fucking TANKS

I really hope you're trolling otherwise you should actually punish yourself with physical harm.

K?

Yes k and C

I don't know how a grubby, uneducated African is going to dismantle 3 panzers before freezing to death, but please enlighten me.

0 degrees = Fucking cold
100 degrees = Fucking hot

WTF are you writting dude? You are the ones using a retarded system of measures

How many jiggaboos can a single panzer run over with the annoying of fuel on board. Op did not say how much fuel was available for the tanks. Presumably you could corral the nig nogs in a tight group with small arms fire and make mashed nigger stew by running them all over.

Yes, but even without fuel, the germans could sit happy in the tanks and wait for attrition to slowly kill the subsaharans.

the tanks will need fuel and there are 1 MILLION africans a million.

see

True, unless they figured out how to set them on fire I guess.

Couldn't the tanks just run themy over, or blow them up. and what about a supply route, I'm sure nazis would have time to radio some dude, those monkeys go ape shit at the sound of guns, also terrain? Nazi soldiers can wait them out if it's in their own territory, like just let them freeze and have some sandwich in their fortifications, move the supplies indoors and lock the door by blocking it with a tank (with the entrance of the panzer to the side facing the entrance of the fortification so that they don't trap themselves inside obviouslyour, although I'm not sure panzers have those) no? I may be wrong I don't know toof much about the specifics.

There's not enough room in a tank for all there troops

then stop mixing European people in to it. change it to american civil war solders or something

I'm liking the waiting game. Wait for the winter to freeze the fuck out of most of the nigs, then once the 200 Nazis have drank all their kirschwasser, get out of tanks and kill the half dozen that are still alive because they were promised fried chicken after the battle.

Fucking retard

I don't know if you're trolling or not, but if say 3 tank crews worth of germans are alive compared with 0 frozen Africans, then the German side wins. Having a flawless victory was not a win condition.

Have you ever seen Zulu you retards

Easy German win!

That's not what I meant, like let's sayou when he said fortifications he meant frontier forts, so cement, explosive resistant, bullet resistant(kinda bullet proof) slim windows that fit gun barrels only and a line of sight(easily block that up), and 1 door (plenty of space too he never specified the amount of forts) block the door with a tank on the outside with the side door of the tank facing the inside of Fort so that no one can get in but the nazis can still get in the tank from the inside without exposing ones self

He's actually right though. 30F is below freezing and would eventually kill the Africans off. I think you need to rethink who the retard is. If you don't believe me, I would recommend you try sleeping outside in say even 45-50F with only a loin cloth.

He has a point. Nazis win.

>below freezing weather
>germans are used to this

In Stalingrad we weren't. Unfortunately.

Quads confirm

This is largely due to the difference in uniform. The germans were forced into wearing a uniform unfit for the weather while the Russians were bundled up pretty well.

Fact is:
The Sturmgewehr 44 has in WWII 30 round ! Nothing an stupids said 25 or 40 rounds. . . .
He said snowy conditions with 30 degrees!
Battlefields is Hamburg (big town) partenty destored by bombing from US and British planes !
Problem is to cold and bad to said who is the frontside of the Battlefields ?
Who is the aggressor?