I am the murderer of the taxi driver over by Washington St + Maple St last night...

I am the murderer of the taxi driver over by Washington St + Maple St last night, to prove this here is a blood stained piece of his shirt. I am the same man who did in the people in the north bay area.
The S.F. Police could have caught me last night if they had searched the park properly instead of holding road races with their motorcicles seeing who could make the most noise. The car drivers should have just parked their cars and sat there quietly waiting for me to come out of cover.
School children make nice targets, I think I shall wipe out a school bus some morning. Just shoot out the front tire + then pick off the kiddies as they come bouncing out.

Take one bag of ammonium nitrate
fertilizer + 1 gal of stove oil & dump a few bags of gravel on top + then set
the shit off + will positivily ventalate any thing that should be in the way of
the blast.

The death machine is already made. I would have sent you pictures but you
would be nasty enough to trace them back to developer + then to me, so I shall
describe my masterpiece to you. The nice part of it is all the parts can be
bought on the open market with no questions asked.

Other urls found in this thread:

murderpedia.org/female.R/r/reynolds-jacquiline-photos.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sompene knows his zodiac killer.

SHE WAS YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL BUT NOW SHE IS BATTERED AND DEAD. SHE IS NOT
THE FIRST AND SHE WILL NOT BE THE LAST I LAY AWAKE NIGHTS THINKING ABOUT MY
NEXT VICTIM. MAYBE SHE WILL BE THE BEAUTIFUL BLOND THAT BABYSITS NEAR THE
LITTLE STORE AND WALKS DOWN THE DARK ALLEY EACH EVENING ABOUT SEVEN. OR MAYBE
SHE WILL BE THE SHAPELY BLUE EYED BROWNETT THAT SAID NO WHEN I ASKED HER FOR
A DATE IN HIGH SCHOOL.

Timestamp?

Prove it, give us a time stamp over the shirt

Please. No one really thinks the shit they post on here is really user. Everything on here is traced and ips known.

Nice b8m8

>my masterpiece

>stove oil
Who the fuck calls it stove oil? Are you 90 years old? You need to stop all this shit before you break you god damn hip.

fucking idiots.

this is the one of the letters the zodiac killer sent to the police in 1969/1970

This.
/thread

post cock with timestamp

Please google zodiac killer.
Fucking retards

ted cruz pls go

Not my first, not my last.

I will continue to collect slaves for my afterlife.

Ayy lmao

fucking idiot. of course its fake.

the entire post is a zodiac letter from the late 60s.

coincidence probably

Op is a faggot

Nigga Please.

I am the murderer of the taxi driver over by Washington St + Maple St last night, to prove this here is a blood stained piece of his shirt. I am the same man who did in the people in the north bay area.
The S.F. Police could have caught me last night if they had searched the park properly instead of holding road races with their motorcicles seeing who could make the most noise. The car drivers should have just parked their cars and sat there quietly waiting for me to come out of cover.
School children make nice targets, I think I shall wipe out a school bus some morning. Just shoot out the front tire + then pick off the kiddies as they come bouncing out.

Take one bag of ammonium nitrate
fertilizer + 1 gal of stove oil & dump a few bags of gravel on top + then set
the shit off + will positivily ventalate any thing that should be in the way of
the blast.

The death machine is already made. I would have sent you pictures but you
would be nasty enough to trace them back to developer + then to me, so I shall
describe my masterpiece to you. The nice part of it is all the parts can be
bought on the open market with no questions asked.

Op is fulls of selly shit

>tumblr.jpg

I am sorry I cannot give my name for obvious reasons. I am the Ripper. I've been dubbed a maniac by the Press but not by you, you call me clever and I am. You and your mates haven't a clue that photo in the paper gave me fits and that bit about killing myself, no chance. I've got things to do. My purpose to rid the streets of them sluts. My one regret is that young lassie McDonald, did not know cause changed routine that night. Up to number 8 now you say 7 but remember Preston '75. get about you know. You were right I travel a bit. You probably look for me in Sunderland, don't bother, I am not daft, just posted letter there on one of my trips. Not a bad place compared with Chapeltown and Manningham and other places. Warn whores to keep off streets cause I feel it coming on again.
Sorry about young lassie.

I will continue my father's tradition.

ted cruz was ur dad??? WOWZA! 1!1

I AM DEEPLY HURT BY YOUR CALLING ME A WEMON HATER. I AM NOT.

BUT I AM A MONSTER.

I AM THE "SON OF SAM." I AM A LITTLE "BRAT."

WHEN FATHER SAM GETS DRUNK HE GETS MEAN. HE BEATS HIS FAMILY. SOMETIMES HE TIES ME UP To THE BACK OF THE HOUSE. OTHER TIMES HE LOCKS ME IN THE GARAGE. SAM LOVES TO DRINK BloOD.

"GO OUT AND KILL" COMMANDS FATHER SAM,

BEHIND OUR HOUSE SOME REST. MOSTLY YOUNG - RAPED AND SLAUGHTERED - THIER BLOOD DRAINED - JUST BONES NOW

PAPA SAM KEEPS ME LOCKED IN THE ATTIC, TOO. I CAN'T GET OUT BUT I LOOK OUT THE ATTIC WINDOW AND WATCH THE WORLD GO BY.

I FEEL LIKE AN OUTSIDER. I AM ON A DIFFERENT WAVE LENGTH THEN EVERYBODY ELSE - PROGRAMMED TOO KILL.

HOWEVER, TO STOP ME YOU MUST KILL ME. ATTENTION ALL POLICE: SHOOT ME FIRST - SHOOT TO KILL OR ELSE. KEEP OUT OF MY WAY OR YOU WILL DIE!

PAPA SAM IS OLD NOW. HE NEEDS SOME BLOOD TO PRESERVE HIS YOUTH. HE HAS HAD TOO MANY HEART ATTACKS. TOO MANY HEART ATTACKS. "UGH, ME HOOT IT URTS SONNY BOY."

I MISS MY PRETTY PRINCESS MOST OF ALL. SHE'S RESTING IN OUR LADIES HOUSE BUT I'LL SEE HER SOON.

I AM THE "MONSTER" - "BEELZEBUB" - THE "CHUBBY BEHEMOUTH."

I LOVE TO HUNT. PROWLING THE STREETS LOOKING FOR FAIR GAME - TASTY MEAT. THE WEMON OF QUEENS ARE Z PRETTYIST OF ALL. I MUST BE THE WATER THEY DRINK. I LIVE FOR THE HUNT - MY LIFE. BLOOD FOR PAPA.

MR. BORELLI, SIR, I DONT WANT TO KILL ANYMORE NO SIR, NO MORE BUT I MUST, "HONOUR THY FATHER."

I WANT TO MAKE LOVE TO THE WORLD. I LOVE PEOPLE. I DON'T BELONG ON EARTH. RETURN ME TO YAHOOS.

TO THE PEOPLE OF QUEENS, I LOVE YOU. AND I WA WANT TO WISH ALL OF YOU A HAPPY EASTER. MAY GOD BLESS YOU IN THIS LIFE AND IN THE NEXT AND FOR NOW I SAY GOODBYE AND GOODNIGHT.

POLICE- LET ME HAUNT YOU WITH THESE WORDS;

I'LL BE BACK!
I'LL BE BACK!

that s the pics of a 1997 s murder, you fag.

woa

Im not OP, Im just joining in.

I keep on hearing the police have caught me but they wont fix me just yet. I have laughed when they look so clever and talk about being on the right track. That joke about Leather Apron gave me real fits. I am down on whores and I shant quit ripping them till I do get buckled. Grand work the last job was. I gave the lady no time to squeal. How can they catch me now. I love my work and want to start again. You will soon hear of me with my funny little games. I saved some of the proper red stuff in a ginger beer bottle over the last job to write with but it went thick like glue and I cant use it. Red ink is fit enough I hope ha. ha. The next job I do I shall clip the ladys ears off and send to the police officers just for jolly wouldn't you. Keep this letter back till I do a bit more work, then give it out straight. My knife's so nice and sharp I want to get to work right away if I get a chance. Good Luck. Yours truly
Jack the Ripper

Dont mind me giving the trade name

PS Wasnt good enough to post this before I got all the red ink off my hands curse it No luck yet. They say I'm a doctor now. ha ha[2]

>Sends shirt
>dosent send time stamp
>>>~>

reverse google image search ez pz

so you reverse searched the image but didnt bother with the text?

ever hear of the zodiac killer?

There's nothing more exciting than hunting man. Man is the most dangerous animal of them all. He is the most ruthless and sophisticated. I will enjoy taking slaves for my afterlife, just like my father did.

If someone really wants to kill some people , I'm in. Eu/NL. Just tell me.

Nice try. Just google search the image. You pathetic fuck.

Cringe thread detected.
Fedoras and katanas as far as the eye can see . .

This is starting to sound like the Cred Forums I fell in love with

>jacquiline-reynolds lol

My last victim screamed like a pig. It was quite an enjoyable experience watching her take her last breath.