Have a 20yr old asian gf. Very quite and innocent but crazy in bed. Yesterday...

have a 20yr old asian gf. Very quite and innocent but crazy in bed. Yesterday, the usual with the hard choking and slapping. But this time she asked me for my saliva. She wanted me spit in her mouth. Normal? Pic related

Tits or gtfo

Sounds like she is a sub
quiet innocent and want's to be used and abused

I have limited experience but if you can't satisfy what she wants then she might find someone else just saying

Not uncommon

if i were a girl i'd rather have saliva in my mouth instead of cum

She goes crazy and says stuff like yes master so i do know hes sub but spittin is slightly gross?or should i still do it??

Depends on what YOU like faggot, we aint the ones doing it. I would spit on her though.

Keep the pics coming.

yeah for a sub it is. She wants to be choked, slapped, spit on and humiliated. Nothing too uncommon

Spit would gross me out, but do what you're into. It doesn't really matter what others think if you and her are into it.

> Normal?
Yes
What's not normal is you thinking twice about it.
Are you some kind of homofaggot?

Il give it a go tomorrow. See how she likes it. I think she wants te humilitation. What other kinda things dyu think might turn her on??we do yhe usual slapping (face aswell) choking, dick gagging. What else can i do?

ur gay

spit? try pissing in her face and i bet you shell love it faggot

she looks nice

Dont be such a beta. Abuse that asain cunt.. Assfuck her Deep. gag her. she wants it

Spank that ass faggot

>i have a gf
>gf

stopped reading after you mentioned gf

got any vids op?

prankowl it and record call. safe and secure

totally normal, done this many times with my mistress - she likes it best when i do that or spit on her face and smear it all in

Nah. Just a vid of me feeling her ass. Shes got her panties on so no point

Might try spitting on her face and rubbin it around. Thanks

it's good - back it up with a slap or two.
fingers in mouth.. choking the throat.. breath play - she loves it all, can't get enough.

cont.
always surprises me how far i can go and she says afterwards that was her favourite bit

no not normal..but o well...next time spit in it then yell "brace yourselves for landing" then ram your dick in her mouth

Thats how it started. The ass grab and slaps were soft and i kept pushing it to the point where i was smacking her so hard she had marks.Dick gagging too. When shes blowing me, i caught her head and made her gag til she was in tears. Said she loved it

Her nipples are disgusting

Just spit in her fucking mouth OP takes nothing out of you, she's the one getting spat on. And who cares what a bunch of fucking virgins and regular backpack customers have to say about kinky shit in a relationship. Just do whatever tf you like OP suck on her lil toe or eat her ass, it's fucking sex who gives a fuck if shit gets weird.

Do you have a collar on her yet?

Nope. Hmmm. Might do that u know. She likes being owned. Thanks :)

post moar of her

Spitting s Major feitsh of mile, love spitting on chick on in there mouth while I'm fucking them

fricken saved