Cred Forums, this guy is talking about buying Cred Forums...

Cred Forums, this guy is talking about buying Cred Forums. The changes he's proposing on his live stream are immediately cancerous. "40% annual edginess increase" = death to Cred Forums. "monetize channels" = death to 4 chan. Calls moot meep and Pepe PeePee frog. He is the ultimate newfag and intends to destroy this place. Which, admittedly, it should be destroyed. And it would be fittingg to be done by someone with his level of newfaggotry. But not today... not yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4VSNfwFV0Ck
bizjournals.com/newyork/news/2016/02/16/shkreli-ill-get-the-person-who-stole-15m-in.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here's his stream.

youtube.com/watch?v=4VSNfwFV0Ck

Bump it.

That nigger is fo real.

He also gay as fuck.
Who fuck listen music like that dawg?

>the ultimate newfag
he is mega ubertroll desu

He the gay that got owned with bitcoin right?
He wanted to buy the owning rights of Bitcoin.

Yeah and someone scammed him and he got gangraped by a group.

WTF gangraped?

I secretly hope this site crashes and burns. I'll finally stop wasting hours upon hours of my time and go back to doing something good with my life.Save my soul, BASED SHKRELI

Yeah by some group called KnackeBrod, check CNBC FOX or CNN.

They are in jail but it was in localmedia only something to do with the Clintons. He owes them.

He is the hero that Cred Forums deserves.

Nobody fucks with the Clintons.
He got bitchslapped really hard by them.

They say they broke him and he never fully recovered by it/.

Hell yea hope he gets a deal with an hiro

Why does one of the richest guys on earth look like he's living in $600/mo. one bedroom apartment?

There is something extremely fishy going on here.

You're just upset your AIDS medication is super expensive because of our new overlord.

Just look at him the fight is out of him.

Hillary Clinton the tweet war she broke his will.
He is now a horse without free will.

He was mentioned in the Leaks files.
Where Clinton said the wants his head.

He fucked so bad.
Any details?

>Bloated the fuck up NYC real estate $$$
>Minimalist

That is all

gangraped as in anal or as in theory?

>one of the richest guys

Guys you dont get it. HE'S TROLLING U.S. AND IT'S WORKING! THIS IS BEST TROLL EVER HE HAS SOOOOOOOO MANY OF U.S. BUTTHURT THINK ABOUT IT. I'M THE END HE'LL DUMP Cred Forums AND LAUGH AT HOW WE GOT TROLLED SO HARD BY HIM

Fuck this nigger. Seriously. What a fucking cunt. I hope he dies of AIDS from being raped in the fucking ass. What a cunt. Seriously. Fuck this.

Sociopathic fuck needs his nuts chopped off.

Fuck the Clintons Hail Shrekekhelelie

Will he let me set my pass flair to automatically show up so I don't have to keep typing it into the Options bar? If so, I can't wait for him to show up.

Why don't you just suck his dick already? A Bernie sticker?

This is fucking bait.

Can't buy Cred Forums

who wants Cred Forums? can anyone make money from this site?

>Shrekekhelelie

OH FUG IT IS REALLY HAPPENING

He can't the Clintons took away his free willpower.

The revolution the new world order its happening! Right in front of your eyes

i dont understand reality anymore

>Newfags unable to spot an obvious troll
He's a fucking master troll. That's the reason we miss Meep.

kek

Cred Forums is H@x0R$ AnonnnieMouse

Is he starting a thread?

You fuckers can't do anything thing except hide behind a screen man what happened to real men. Even traps have more balls

RAPE RAPE RAPE my Penis inside your ANUS!!!!!!!!

GAY STYLE!!!!

Real man don't fuck woman but fuck other man in ANUS

trying to monetize chan
ends up destroying it
it rises from the ashes somewhere else
butthurt continues

He is following this thread right now in hos live stream reading out loud our comments.

ALLAH AKBAR rape the midget!

How much could Cred Forums cost anyway? I'm not exactly a millionaire, but I could toss a few hundred thousand at it if they let me control the whole website and make Cred Forums great again.

FAGGOT WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPEN WAS THAT SOMEONE STOLE 15 MILLIONS BITCOINS FROM HIM HE IS THE ARTICLE LINK
bizjournals.com/newyork/news/2016/02/16/shkreli-ill-get-the-person-who-stole-15m-in.html

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

As long as he doesn't cancel /pass/ and /bsfw/ I don't care.