Hello Cred Forums

Hello Cred Forums

One question: Am I balding?

Wear a hat, problem solved.

Time to shave your head bro!
That's what i'm doing

Yea, but maybe I'm biased because I am too.

I really want to, how do you do it? Full razor or what? Can we see a before and after?

This user speaks the truth.

I shaved my head completely too. With a razor. Just kept my full beard.
Combined with a hight of 1.96 meters that works nicly. At least as far as looking like a slightly deranged version of a viking goes.

Your hairline is receding. Welcome to the world of male pattern baldness. Have a free t-shirt.

I have a bunch of yellow disgusting crap on my scalp. CouldIdon't have access to hit hot water. Could that be causing this?

Wat?

Op here, all I can grow is a pube looking beard. Is there some oil or something to use? Also I have seborrheic dermatitis.

I have yellow gunk on my scalp. Could that cause my hair to fall out? I don't get to shower often.

Errr yes that might cause that. Stop being a dirty faggot and shower regularly and use appropriate shower stuff.

yes, im in the exact same process /22yo M

no, u still in denial

Hehe. Not OP and 35. I have long finished that ugly process as und call it.

33 here. Hairline started receding in high school and started thinning on top in my mid 20's. I still have about
70% of my hair and finally decided to take clippers to it. Actually doesn't look half bad and with my baby face shaving my head made me look much younger. Having hair is ideal, but I'm not stressing.

I think I fixed the problem.

I don't have access to hot water!

Use clippers an don't use a guard that's what I do. Plus it's army reg so stop being a puss-puss

I'm balding too OP, start taking finasteride it stop it.