I need your help Cred Forumsros...

I need your help Cred Forumsros. My dog is currently having severe kidney failure from a infection that was too late to treat, money is tight. No money to go to a vet. I'm looking for a quick and painless method. Guns are the last thing to go to, as it's bow session where I live. And a gun would result in authorities even out in the woods. She can no longer walk with her back legs. Please Cred Forumsros.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rSFZktZNySg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is why niggers shouldn't have pets.

Sledgehammering it's skull will be a swift and as painless as anything.BLM

pee on it
pee in it's mouth
put pee in it's mouth
it's own pee
hurry

She showed no signs of the infection until it was too late and she was bleeding and not eating. She got fed every day, she was taken care of.

is that her op

guillotine

maybe link pay pal and some generous anons could give money for vet?

hate to see good dogo die if anything can be done

No, pic unrelated. She is very skinny. I don't know what to do right now. I don't want her to be in pain.

maybe let her drink anti freeze? it usually kills pretty quickly and dogs love it for some reason, had to stop my dog from drinking some that spilled the other day.

Knife into the spinal cord at the base of the skull, towards the brain. Only thing I can think of, and isn't really foolproof. Honestly best method is take to vet and have put down painlessly, but you already said that isn't an option. Just know whatever you do, make it quick, because there's no guarantee it will be painless, you could fuck up and miss a vital spot, or just flat out kill it wrong

sorry m8 it sucks when your friends die. You could try ODing her on pain meds. But I'm no expert. some would make her go to sleep and die peacefully, some would make her seize and vomit and die uncomfortably. worth a try if you can handle the bad end and have the drugs.

maybe gun anyways? fuck the authorities man its a dogs that gave its whole life to you it deserves not to suffer.

How could I??? I have money. But not enough for a painless method. And a family member's dog was put down using a "painless" injection. The fear in the eyes during their last moments will forever haunt me.

I bet you gave it a shit ton of salt.

I know dude. But fuck. My family doesn't know what to do.

if you have a problem with how it looks at you just dump it in a river and walk away

I thought antifreeze was non-lethal as of a few years ago?

Everybody loves it because it propylene glycol tastes just like sugar.

I don't care how it effects me. I wouldn't ever make a animal's last moments be like that.

OD her with phentanyl or some other high dose pain killer. May not be super quick, but she wont be in pain. Blood pressure medicine is a good one to OD them on too. She'll just drift off to sleep and never wake up. That's the method I use when I have to put down a pet.

Then a single shot to the head or a knife to the spinal chord, just to be safe.

you could try carbon monoxide it's odorless and colorless dog will pass out and not notice

OK OP I sympathise with you. The most painless way for you to dispose of your dog is as follows.

Hammer a large nail or spike through a small section of a plank of wood.

Rest your dog on your lap and calm it down.

Line up the spike directly in-between it's eyes.

Make sure pet is calm and still.

Quickly hit the plank with a lump hammer so the spike penetrates deep into the skull.

The animal will involuntary try and move. It looks as if they are running on their side. Don't worry this is the last death throes. 20-30 seconds later the animal will be still. This may be upsetting though.

If you see the animal try to stand up it is still alive and must be killed as quickly as possible.

Where can I get blood pressure medicine?

Ye Olde box with a hole and a muffler. Fantastic.

>picks too short of nail
>just nails board to skull
>boarddog flailing angrily, blood flying everywhere
>starts pissing itself in fear
>has heart attack
>dead

Or you could try death by hypoxia. Get a small canister of nitrogen and a piece of tubing. Loosely place the bag over the head of the animal and feed the tube inside. Turn on the gas and comfort your pet until death.

usually only works with puppies though

Top kek

Take it to the shelter. They will euthanize for free. But usually comes with a 3 day waiting period.

Give it alot of sleeping meds, wait until its asleep and cut its head off.

The dog would wake up dumbass

They use gas chambers with a lot of pets typically. I'm sorry, I couldn't leave her knowing that would happen.

That's not how sleeping pills work dumbass

Not if you cut it off in one swift motion.

They use gas chambers with a lot of pets typically. I'm sorry, I couldn't leave her knowing that would happen.

They use co2 as well which makes your pet suffer

I've been on loads of sleeping meds.

They make you feel sleepy but they don't knock you out moron.

Second

>profit

Nitrazepam
Diazepam
Zopiclone
Zolpidem
Temazepam
Zaleplon

Not to mention

Mirtazipine
Olanzipine
Trazadone
etc....

Why use sleeping mens at all then?

youtube.com/watch?v=rSFZktZNySg

Probably a grandparent, or a friends parents or something. Everybody's on it these days. Metoprolol is a common one, at least it is here where i live (in PA)

Sorry Ahmed, forgot how handy you guys are with cutting off heads.

If it is going to die any way don't spend a dollar. I hate dogs because they are a fucking waste of money.

Put it in a microwave. Imagine your inside boiling

Feed her some meat with crushed glas, that never fails.

He wants it to be quick with me minimum pain tho

For the mod that banned me, why?
Thank you for all the suggestions. I can't even thank you guys enough though. Can't be mad at you for the sick jokes though, everyone has their way of coping with pain, or lack of emotion.