I love Twitter

I love Twitter.
I've never seen a bigger pool of people who think they are always right and won't accept any kind of discussion.
People really believe in this safe space thing.
Look at this guy, he is blocking everyone who argues with him and also works on an automatic block list for Trump followers.
It's a real nice hobby of him.

Other urls found in this thread:

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2015.xls
patreon.com/JoeSondow
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

People are sheep and like sheep most have had their balls removed

Bump

fucking cunt, hopes he gets whats coming to him .

The problem is that most Trump supporters on Twitter are cringey memers that don't provide actual arguments.

It's very difficult to define "truth." Most people think their opinions are "truth," liberals and conservative alike. This is why there is endless bickering between the two groups.

That is all.

meanwhile /r/the_donald, the internet's largest trump fan club, bans anyone who seems like they might not be a real trump supporter

Exactly. Conservatives like to paint the left as being anti-free speech. Go to a Trump rally and hold up a sign with a liberal message. See how quickly people will be to tear it apart. Both groups are guilty of censoring each other

I agree it's all a matter of perspective but it's gone a bit far when mental illness is considered normal and tolerance is 100% forced

Can't tell that person he isn't a air crafter carrier or I'll get sued for making them not feel safe because it's perfectly natural

Biggest problem is just white guilt,

One black guy is shot by a white cop so all cops are racist, riots, tumblr whales and white knights go nuts, international news

Black guy slaughters a white family every week for laugh and no one gives a fuck because it would be racist to show a minority as a villian

is that why everyone on /qa/ and other boards want to Cred Forums to be deleted and silenced but Cred Forums doesnt care about left wing boards like /lit/ to be deleted?

It's not tolerance, it's the direct opposite. They are intolerant to anything they deem deplorable.
This isn't tolerance, it's direct censorship. Calling it anything else is stupid.

Because pol is only bored that isn't a safe space for snowflakes and they get told to fuck off while all the other boards are traps, cuckolds, furrys and trans-tumblrites

Welcome to the real world, shit is practally live action, go outside say you hate gays and see how many yell and scream forcing you to love them just as a example

Online we censor in real life we force tolerance/beliefs with flawed logic because truth hurts and everyone refuses to believe If they are wrong, stupid and easily brainwashed

At least I live in a country that is more relaxed with opinions. Lucky me.
We don't force beliefs, we tolerate some of the beliefs, and forcing "tolerance" is enforcing censorship. Because enforcing what they consider to be "tolerance" is really just their intolerance speaking.

The reason there's more outrage is because it's a cop doing the shooting. Murders happen all the time. People DO get angry when innocent people are murdered (and the murderers do get jail time). But when it's someone in power doing the killing, people become more outraged because they have the power and influence to get away with it. People are generally angrier when power goes corrupt; Note: I'm not saying whether the police force is corrupt or not, but I'm giving the line of thinking used.

Same person.

Another reason police shootings go viral is exactly because there is often speculation as to whether the shooting was justified or not. If there was video of, say, someone pointing a gun directly at police, and the police end up killing the person, few people would be outraged. No uproar. But these recent cases of police shootings are very hard to judge, whether people like it or not. This speculation pits people against each other ("He shouldn't have reached towards his pockets!" "He only reached for his pockets, and he didn't even have a gun!") This causes people to become more outraged, which leads to viral news.

I get what you mean but the way I'm seeing it is, blacks kill 20 times more people every year in USA then whites against whites (generalisation) blacklivesmatter = all others don't matter

Where I am we have national news programs with shit like 15 old kids thinking they are dogs or ect is perfectly natural

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2015.xls

white on white, and black on black crime are nearly the same.

patreon.com/JoeSondow