Dear Anonymous

Dear Anonymous,

Shit got serious. The last time so many Poles got angry, the communism got overthrown.

Poland's abortion laws are among the strictest in Europe. A bill completely banning abortion has been proposed. Proposed ban would criminalise all terminations with women punishable by up to five years in prison. Not only could women be jailed for miscarrying, it would cause the death of many ladies who wouldn't be able to terminate a life threatening pregnancy. Raped women would be forced to give birth. Our women, beautiful Polish women, would be reduced to being incubators, thanks to our conservative law.

An action called Black Protest has grown huge across my country. Many of us have been dressing in black since Wednesday, going to protests in many cities around the country and spreading the information on the web. Tomorrow comes the Black Monday: women in the entire country are planning to go on massive strike, with men supporting them. We are receiving support in other countries as well, more and more voices from around the world expressing their solidarity with Polish women.

If the abortion law wasn't enough, there are currently new projects looking to ban in-vitro and even contraception (I wish I was kidding, I really am not.) But, what's the most ironic? Meanwhile, nationalistic groups run rampant spreading hate speech inviting to kill certain minority groups. One of such speeches was even performed by a priest - and even though THAT is against the law, nothing is done. Nobody gets punished for it.

I drew a male character because I decided this one fit what I wanted to say, that and I would like to let our ladies know that we men also stand united with them in this and we will fight.

Please keep us in mind, our international family!

#czarnyprotest #blackprotest

As yours neighbour from czech Republic i've watched these events with fear... as maybe you know, our country (same as yours) is going to hell... here in Prague i was talking, i was screaming about situation in poland for months (it started for me with your tv laws...) but noone cares... so, be strong my friend. My hope is not gone... hope that protests and communications will make people to more listen, to more care about us, about laws...
Good night my dear prince, do not have fear, people will wake up and stop this bullshit

thank you.

Who the fuck cares about Poland.

Is this legit? I'm sorry, Poland. You are in my thoughts here in America.

unfortunately, this is true. There is such project in the government and since a far right party is at power... Needless to say, we have our own Trump here. Who is a virgin, btw.

That seriously sucks. Good luck to all pf you fighting.

Abortion saves lives man

PLZ GIB US BACK WHORE BEHAVIOR ENCOURAGING LAW

LET GURL BE HO NAO

God forbid your society puts some steel in it's spine and start telling women to close their fucking legs, less they become another statistic.

Asshole.

OP, hope it doesn't get too bad. Religion and conservative politics bring nothing but suffering.

Fuck of Poland your people are ruining my country

yeah, as said before. Last time so many of ous got pissed, it ended in an interesting way.

Watch the news and post this wherever you want.

>nothing but suffering
>women realizing life has value equals suffering

cry me a river

She sounds like a nasty piece of work. Wikipedia:

>On 18 October 2015 she made her keynote address. One of her first decisions was to remove the EU flag from press conferences at the Chancellery of the Prime Minister and to replace the clock in the meeting hall of the Council of Ministers with a Cross.

>One of the biggest controversies during her administration, the Polish Constitutional Court crisis, 2015 was officially criticized by the European Parliament, which, On 13 April 2016, passed a resolution declaring that the Parliament "is seriously concerned that the effective paralysis of the Constitutional Tribunal in Poland endangers democracy, human rights and the rule of law"

>An action called Black Protest has grown huge across my country.
>grown huge

Yeah, no. It's still a very small minority, stop you lying libtard. Democracy is about majority (while minorities are not prosecuted), but if the majority decide this, you have to accept it. Not whine like a baby that everyone else should do as you please.

Fucking right wing retard. Worthless piece of shit.

Twitter is gay and you should feel bad.
I actually felt sorry for you until I saw "#".

Don't be so naive. Democracy is about who can buy it, who controls the press, who can appeal to the base instincts of greed and fear.

I agree with you, I was explaining how it should be, not how it is. I don't like the game the OP is playing, it is not huge and definitely not so influential. Also check some pics from those "protests" to see the numbers and/or who are those people.

HAHAHA wiw.
Have fun with no hospitals, no classic literature, no logic, no ethics, no math, and n9lo charitable organizations. "Religion only causes suffering." Wow, tip harder, butthurt middle schooler.

I was wondering why noone did anything against this super conservative government in Poland but I didn't realise it was that bad. German news suck as always telling me about shit going on in the USA but not in our neighboors country.

This.
/thread

This is awesome, though. The EU needs to be kicked in its empty, shriveled sack - repeatedly, and hard. Poland was one of the very first to throw off the shackles of tyranny in the form of Communism; it doesn't surprise me that they are ready to tell the EU to piss right off.

Fuck off, your feminist enabling bullshit no one cares about isn't welcome here.

This. Not your personal army. Eat shit.

You totally missed what OPs movement is doing.

Sorry I phrased it badly and misspelt brings; 'Religion AND conservative politics' i.e meaning they are not a good combination.

So if you still disagree, go fuck yourself. And what's the rest about, logic, ethics? Umad?

Butthurt samefag.

>A bill saying you can't murder small children
>Even if you regret getting pregnant
>Even if a small minority of abortion-seekers are actually endangered by not killing their children
>Even if it is the child of a rapist, since children carry the sins of their fathers

Oh, the horror.

Look, Poland. I'm sorry that the abortion debate has gotten so tied up with religion. But the fact of the matter is that these are human lives, and millions of them all around the world are being ended every year, simply because we refuse to value them. Sometimes there are legitimate health concerns. _Most_ of the time, someone made a poor decision and they are willing to kill in order to not live with the consequences.

And, more than this, there is a long-term perspective to think about.
Nearly every traditionally Caucasian society is being forced to accept a people from a completely different ethnicity and culture into their country, and those foreigners are outbreeding them at tremendous rates. The native peoples of places like the UK, German, Sweden, France, etc. are being set up to be displaced from their native lands, while their culture is to be diminished. When such displacement of culture and decimation of population occurs for anyone other than whites in the world, it is considered a tragedy by all. We mourn it when we talk about it happening in the past to anyone. We either passively accept it or outright celebrate it when it happens to native European peoples and their cultures.
The fact is that we need more native European babies.

And that doesn't make it right that women are being deprived of their rights and health - if that's how you see this issue. But in 2 generations, that will have been a much bigger issue than whether or not a lot of irresponsible women (and some unfortunate women) suffered.

All people deserve a right to exist. All peoples deserve self-determination for their own. We are being overtaken.

Different people have different opinions but the objective thought right here is that if we don't start sorting out now our world will be overpopulated even quicker.

Though we shouldn't sort out europe first. Maybe start with Africa.

You see, the problem is somewhere else. A friend of mine miscarried her twins - she was 5 months pregnant, which - as you might imagine - was a horror for her. Trust me, you don't want to know the details.

Under the law changes, that are being discussed, she would have been a suspect of an illegal abortion. Especially, since she checked in at the hospital, because there were problems with one of the twins. It would have been a routine surgery to save both of them, but shit happened. Knowing her, I know it would kill her. Also - the doctors would probably be afraid to perform the surgery.

Asia first. Then Africa and then Europe. Whites are world minority, followed by pure blacks.

Yeah well racism aside economically it wouldn't hurt to euthanasize blacks as much as asians. So let's kill them first.

OP here. A dude. In opposite to you - with balls in the right place.

>Look, Poland. I'm sorry that the abortion debate has gotten

You see, the problem is somewhere else. A friend of mine miscarried her twins - she was 5 months pregnant, which - as you might imagine - was a horror for her. Trust me, you don't want to know the details.

Under the law changes, that are being discussed, she would have been a suspect of an illegal abortion. Especially, since she checked in at the hospital, because there were problems with one of the twins. It would have been a routine surgery to save both of them, but shit happened. Knowing her, I know it would kill her. Also - the doctors would probably be afraid to perform the surgery.

Far east is doing pretty good right now and sandnigger land should stabilize once they get some real leadership.
Sub-Saharan Africa, on the other hand, should be colonized again and straightened out.

The more it sucks in here, the more Poles will migrate to your country imbecile

>Sub-Saharan Africa, on the other hand, should be purged and straightened out.
ftfy