What's Cred Forums drinking today?
pic related. good stuff

Trash tier drink

Mmm...

why? it's pretty good

bump

Bump

Becks. 6 beers in. Soooooooooo gooooooood

not a big fan of beck's personally. apparently once they stopped making it germany it got quite a bit worse.

Well it's deff a lot better then Heineken
And Stella is too expensive. I've found becks gets me the drunkest.

I work in a bar, trust me only douches and middle aged women drink it

Are you mixin that or drink kin it straight

After the gym im gonna drinl whatever i can get my hands on. My guinea pig passed away today and i dont want to feel empty anymore
R.I.P guinea bro ill always love you

Get a rat they make better companions

This shit. I wish it weren't so expensive but I need to treat myself

cause I'm fly like an eagle

Guinea pigs make good eatin

What does that taste like? Licorice?

The single malt that started it all"

Just finished. Now what?

Do you drink that strait?

Tasty, cheap, and gets you drunk

Good job. I have the 12 and 15 in my liquor cabinet.

I mean, it has that aniseed/star anise flavor, but it's a little more herbal and less sweet than what you might expect. But yeah, it's comparable to black licorice.

pic related

The single malt for folks who like blended whiskey.™

just straight with a few ice cubes

A shitty ass 40 oz of King Cobra, but I got zannies and weed to make up for it

You might try ouzo to save some money.

Thinking of getting this. Any anons tried it?

I've had it, but I'm a fucking snob about my absinthe, or really my booze in general. Not to mention one bottle of this stuff lasts for a decent amount of time, since you have to do the whole sugar cube and water thing. It's disgusting straight, too bitter.

Gonna stay away from getting a pet for a while. Ill consider it next time i look for a pet. Always wanted a rat to be honest

on the rocks, mostly so I can listen to it, one of the best sounds

It's good as hell user

Pic related, Rolet Pere et Fils Arbois Vin Jaune 2007.

dat image swap

this

OP here
just finished the whole bottle of fireball, not even drunk. fuck this shit

pbr is my cheap beer of choice, but still not very good tbh

cheap rum and Sierra Nevada Otra Vez cactus gose beer

Enjoy that antifreeze if youre in canada. State side its mostly fucking sugar

Been drinking whiskey since I woke up, 300ml more to go and I barely got a buzz

it's just propylene glycol, it's not dangerous. just the media making peope think it is.

You work at a bar your opinion is invalid

eheheheheheheheh

Stone IPA, then will have a few screwdrivers later on

okay, the guy working at a bar probably means he knows way more about alcohol than you do. its stupid you'd say his opinion is invalid for that reason, when his opinion is really invalid for the reason that he's saying the drink is bad because of who drinks it.

that said, fireball is fucking gross

Cheap, but tastes awful. You're better off going for Busch

Love that stuff.

Only way to drink something that tasty.

Just drank chocolate milk. Shit was lit

Not drinking now, but later tonight prolly this

Good fucking shit.

Really good mixed with lemon-lime soda

Good choice. I tried that a while back and it was pretty smooth for Scotch.

I'm drinking the spit that accumulates in my mouth.

You're mouth is now watering and you have to swallow.

or this

It's pretty good, really inexpensive. A blend of Glenfiddich, Balvenie and Kininvie.

fuck kinda wiccan shit is this

You mad man.

Mad Dog 20/20. I haven't see that on the shelf since circa 1999.

Really good, but there's no way I'd pay the ~$180-190 AUD asking price here in Australia.

3 parts bourbon
1 part sweet vermouth
1 part campari
2 dashes angostura bitters

Had about 11 of these fuckers today. Work is gonna be a godamn nightmare tomorrow, but my boss is out so I'm the defacto manager of my team. Cheers to bloodshot eyes and weird jokes.

PS- 32 year old six figure income functional alcoholic here if anyone has any questions about how to make this lifestyle work without destroying everything you love.

mah nignog.

can't understand the bad wrap some people give it.

mfw I work at a liquor store and have seen all these

rolling

This right here.

yeah, at bars.
the kind of person who drinks at a bar is not the same kind of person who drinks while surfing Cred Forums boi

straight?

TEA
EARL GREY
HOT

bruv, i don't have anything i love or anything to lose, and I'd still have problems trying to make that kind of lifestyle work.

Life is a pretty jarring, horrific ride, even when you have it good. The booze gets me through with a smile, so I don't question it until it starts to fuck me over.

Fucking degenerates drinking on a Sunday. Wtf is wrong with you? Did daddy not give you enough attenshun gwowing up? Pathetic.

Sunday is my friday, asscunt. I have Monday and Tuesday off. IPA and vodka poster btw

razer/10

Posting anime gifs on an imageboard on a Sunday night? Wtf is wrong with you? Are you too ugly and antisocial to have a significant other or friends, and too poor to afford anything better to do? Pathetic.

POLAR ICE BBY

RAKIA im drunk AF, Cred Forums tell me what to do with my life

Thanks, I know. Their products are incredible

I just finished fucking my girl fagtron.

Shhh adults are talking right now. Moat of us in our 30s and 40s have been here since around the time your mom sold her pussy on the night your mistake ridden ass ruined her figure and tits.

Tfw I can't drink anymore because of genetic intolerance, but live in Denver.

Lol you're 40 and on Cred Forums. kill yourself

It's alright

My nig. This in a couple old fashioned and manhattans tonight. Manhattans with fire and damnation bitters, because manhattans need more kick in the palate.

How strong is cobra? I usually get steel reserve and it's not too bad. I think it's an 8%

my fav beer

This is somehow the sadest display I've seen today.

Steel Reserve is a whole lot strong than king cobra. Cobra is smooth good buzz 6% but a shitty feeling in the stomach. SR is too strong in the stomach for me also...and I used to drink 4 Lokos a lot lol

Can't stand ipa

Like someone crushed a bunch of pine cones together with alcohol

So good.

no, thats gin you're thinking of... and you're a pussy.

That's not too far off the mark to be honest. Its just Hops are tossed in after brewing. The funny flavours are from the malts though.

WTF "good stuff" what are you fucking 11 years old, what the fuck other kinds of sour piss do you drink, Jager? Dr. maGill? Whipped cream flavored vodka, GTFO

im at work. its empty and im bored.
take a pick and ill down a shot.

Sapphire. Bombay Sapphire.

>tossed in after brewing
pretty sure they're adding during the boil.

Fireball is a whiskey for women.

Wild Turkey 101

>can't even spell saddest correctly
Please kill yourself. Or at the very least promise us you won't propagate your genetic material to future generations

Fucking bourbons shouldn't even be classified as a whiskey IMHO.

Take it from a Scot that JB and JD are shit tier.

You want a nice 20 year old Bunnahabhain or similar, single malt with a smoothness to it, so it doesn't feel harsh or burns. It should slip gently down the throat with a nice welcoming warmth.

That is proper whiskey.

are you fucking really correcting grammar on a thread where people for the most part are wasted?.....K

>booking your beer
Sounds disgusting desu. I hate when beer gets warm and then recooled. I can always tell. Which is precisely why I prefer pic related.

Double: cointreau + that bullshit on the left with the yellow cap & frosted bottle

I learned from an user that it's better to pour it into a glass. I think he said because it gives the c02 a release so you're not ingesting it all which upsets your stomach and makes you fart.

I used to drink those but they're worse. Almost died from those. Well on the verge

Moosepiss Lager

>makes you fart
literally the best part though

Nah fag gin tastes different if not better

I'm 27 and I like the flavored vodka. The whip cream is delicious idk what you're spazzing out about.

I feel like you are going to be me 12 years later. Was it after the ''the bitch''?

just pointing out you like semen straight from a BBC cause you are a faggot, only faggots drink those faggot drinks

About 2/4 down a bottle of the famous grouse, up for work in 4 hours...

you really ruined this thread didn't you. You are one lonely person.

tits or gtfo

The only reason you are an alcoholic is because you hate your job/life.

Sure you have a 6 figure salary or so you say, but you hate every second of it... and you are in so much of a high lifestyle that you cannot leave it or your lifestyle will be gone also.

>I like the flavored vodka. The whip cream is delicious
hey gayboy WTF is wrong with VODKA flavored Vodka

yeah you are still right, They just toss more in after the beer has been brewed. Thats what makes it an IPA

Someone need a diaper change? Damn user I'd love to see you vent like this in public

I'm not even in this arguement but I hope you realise that vodka without anything is just bland alcohol with no taste which is just screaming non-functioning alcoholic.

A lot of girls i know love it

wow this place is full of edgelords tonight

I like the regular vodka too. Just because the flavoured isn't your choice then why be a little bitch about it?

>muh originality

it is not "tasteless" it taste like FUCKING Vodka

Go to AA meeting

you go girl!

robotussin

>full of edgelords
>says to the guy not freaking out

Calm down BLM activist

booze is for fags, get some weed. Or literally any other drug. Seriously

Mush-a ring dumb-a do dumb-a da
Wack fall the daddy-o, wack fall the daddy-o
There's whiskey in the jar

here I made you something I am sure you want to drink

Im from ireland and i have never seen those bottles where did u get that shit man

So you must be a woman, tits or gtfo.

It's alot harder and more expensive.

Where do I find these "drug" stores user? And no, the real drug stores don't carry weed. Your argument is invalid af

Glencairn glass

Mah nigga

pretty good drunk snack here. those jalapeno popper cheese curls dipped in cheese salsa.

The only thing decent among that lot is the hidden Black Label in the back, which should be at the front as it is class.

Sounds amazing user. What's another food you'd recommend while drunk?

So basically your argument is "I drink because it's the only thing I can find". Are you kidding me? You don't know any hookups for reefer? also some drugs are cheaper than booze. also there are legal ways to get high.

fruits and veg tbh. Usually my food is decently healthy but I saw this combo and had to try. Im going to eat the entire jar tonight

Always be wary of food stuffs that have "Real" in italic or underlined. As it is probably not real at all.

It's like McDonalds in the UK, they say they use 100% beef from the shoulder and belly, sure it is from there but it is MRM meat from the sinew and marrow. Techncially it is 100% beef but it isn't really.

Also anything salty is a good snack for when drunk, like chips (chunky fries to the Americans) or pork scratchings.

You can buy any alcohol in three-liter jar in Russia.

>chunky fries to the americans

WTF MY OUTDATED PHONE TAKES 8MP PICS AND THE FILES ARE "TOO LARGE."

FUCK YOUR SLANTY EYED ASS GOOKMOOT MY PHONE IS SEVEN YEARS OLD AND YOUR CHEAP ASS FUCKING OUTSOURCED PROVIDER CAN'T HANDLE 3MB PICS

You sick bastard

rock bottom shit 10/10

Wedges are not Chips, Wedges is triangle in shape, chips are square in shape.

pic related.

lol they deleted their comment

it's popular, and popular things are bad

yeah well, not much of an option at a gas station( petrol to you, even though the explosive element of "petrol" is a gas so it makes sense) so meh, not too concerned.

So?

looks like a bitch to pour. Guessing it has something to do with taxes and customs

Robo tripping?

drinking pic related

Fuck yeah. Poor mans Ketamine

delicious :)

That's exactly what it is my friend. Take enough and you're sure to get some visuals.

Coffee with cream, vodka and ice cream.

I make espresso and put chocolate syrup in it too

Makes me sad that Americans will never know the joy of a Chip Butty.

Although there is some "Irish" chippies in the US who do sell them.

One in Virgina called Eammons even sells deep fried sweets (candy bars to the Americans) because somehow the world thinks every chip shop in Scotland somehow sells it constantly.

I just posted this status on fb

Do I need to find new friends that don't drink trash drinks

You make me sick you piece of shit. Crawl under a rock and die with your infantalized terminology and abominable taste shoved as far up your ass as you can muster.

Honestly had some life changing experiences on it. A lot of people make fun of it, but I think it's worth something.

Kill yourself.

Yessir it's the bitch beer of liquor

No doubt it is. It's cheap, over the counter and despite what pussies who can't stand the taste of it think, it's not that bad going down, especially if you put it in another drink. The trip is actually more enjoyable than most other drugs anyway.

Minus whale drink a mojito or some other gay shit.

Eammon's is one of a kind in its area. You can get chips with curry sauce, which is about as close to curry chips as you can get here.

Haven't tried the chip butty but the deep fried snickers is pretty fucking good.

anybody ever try this? what's it like?

3 buck chuck from Trader Joes cause I'm a jew

>booze snobs

Anyone else have?

I cringe at the thought of the taste.

Grain belt premium

Like what? And no I'm not making meth tonight.

I did it once which was great. Thing that sucked is it closed my urethra so I couldn't piss easily.

Any recommendations for best robotripping? Which ones are the best? Is it bad to take alcohol with them?

Robotussin is legal
4-aco-DMT is legal
4-ho-MET is legal
Propylhexedrine is legal
LSA is legal
Many synthetic cannibinoids are legal
I'm pretty sure Tramadol is legal

Download Tor, go to the darknet, you can get almost any illegal drug shipped to your fucking house.

Robotussin maximum strength is by far the best option for robottripping. Stay away from anything that has active ingredients that other than DXM. If you can get the robo gels, those are the best, because you don't have to drink the syrup. Is you can't find that delysm works well too.

is it anything like jack honey? that shit's too sweet for me

fireball is shit. drink like a man pussy.

also, I've never mixed it with booze, so I have no idea. if you do, try smaller amounts.

Captain Morgan and coke .... I'm fucked uppppppppppppppppp

DRINKING ANI-FREEZE WILL KILL YOU

It prevents your kidneys from processing toxins and what will happen is the same toxins will keep going into your blood stream and you will die.

Just sayin....

Whale drink...

Minus... mojito...

Oh God my brain