How many wipes does it take for you people to wipe your ass after you take a shit?

How many wipes does it take for you people to wipe your ass after you take a shit?

Bout 20

If it's more than two, keep on pushing. You have a little pebble-sized shit in your ass, still.

Ik had toch beter op msn kunnen blijven, denk ik soms...

15 on a bad day (usually a good amount of blood too)

I stop counting after the tenth. It's like wiping a marker.

Like on or two wtf u fgts eating

Inconclusive. I try to wipe until I stop seeing brown but then I start to see red and figure I should stop.

I just wash my ass!

1 normal, 1 that's wetted with water for added maneuverability, then another normal

That's the best life advice I've heard all week

I usually alternate between wiping over than under. Helps with getting most of the shit out of the hair

0...Straight in the shower.

This

About 2..

2 many..

Better yet, how often do you guys shit? Myself, about 4x a week.

i use about one and a half roll

Sounds like a really bad day.

No wipes, bidet all the way.

Depends on what I eat, when I get enough fibers (which I do most of the time) I only do one wipe which is most likely clean. Also my shit is Solid but doesn't need much power to get pushed out.
When I eat many fats I get the marker too which is infinite wiped

Usually three wipes a shit and I finger the pooh out of my asshole once a day usually, sometimes once every two days if I feel like being a lazy puke.

This. I wipe up first, and then down. Usually the wipe down is enough, but I occasionally need a third wipe

In shower oops

Any men want to show us your clean ass?

It depends on what I ate and how spread my ass is on the seat.

>Spread ass cheeks on seat- until ass hole feels like it is tearing
>Put 3-4 squares of TP on the surface of the water to prevent splashback
>Knees up, hold em
>Press it out

That technique helps.

I hate silly-putty shits though. Real goopers that take like 100 wipes to get clean and leave your ass chaffed for the next week. I hate those fucking ones.

The best ones are the slimy skinny ones that pop out really fast and somehow leave no trace on your ass

But damn... The sticky goopers are the fucking worst

Please do, good Sir.