You come home early one afternoon and you find your 14 y/o son making out with another boy in his room

You come home early one afternoon and you find your 14 y/o son making out with another boy in his room.

Now, assuming that you are a mature and responsible adult, what do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

cancer.gov/about-cancer/causes-prevention/risk/diet/cooked-meats-fact-sheet
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Join in

check the teddy cam and see if i got any juicy footage

offer those boys a beer because I'm a "Cool Dad"

that's gross, he said it was your son and another boy.

Go to bathroom.
Jerk off.

Film it, sell it. Invest proceeds into a new ungay family.

I heard what he said, faggot

you're sick. never reproduce.

Shoot both in the head, fuck my wife, and start over.

Have sex with him as punishment for being gay

Who fucking cares? Ask him if everything is OK and that there's nothing wrong with being gay. If Oberyn Martell can fuck dudes, my son could do it as well.

Welcome to Cred Forums faggot

Say "well I guess time flys when you're a faggot" and slam the door.

I would rethink life and dissown my gay child. He needs puss puss not pee pee

Go back to Twitter new fag

Teach them about anal sex because I'm a Cool Dad

Solid logic. I agree.

according to the thread he already has

lmao

walk out of his room and right out of his life. Deuces faggot.

just because i've newly discovered my sexuality doesn't mean i can't post on Cred Forums you loser

Teach them about being a Cool Dad because I am a Cool Dad

fpbp

turn 360 degrees and walk away

this

top kek
>cant figure out if troll or newfag pc police

Scream MODS MODS MODS until they vanish into thin air

Fuck off faggot your kind doesnt belong here
Shrug shoulders "its not like they can get pregnant."

Why is everyone on this board such cucks, this thread is full of moral fags and faggots who can't make or take jokes. When did Cred Forums come to this point?

turn 360 degrees and walk away because im a cool dad who respects his privacy

thx babe
see some people appreciate me

Call some hookers and force them to fuck them

This Cool Dad seems like a real Cool Dad

karate chop them between their faces, effectively stopping them from kissing

Good job user, you did well.

not wanting to fuck your son makes you a moral fag.

>mfw

taking the bait like a niggerfaggit

good bait/10

This is the true answer

Quads supports it.

turn 180 degrees and moonwalk into them so they can rim my ass

This situation would never come to pass, because I would have raised my son right and not exposed him to degenerate, liberal filth on talmudvision and would have educated him on sex and sexuality and normal sexual relations. I would have also spent the time deprogramming the bullshit pumped into kids' minds by marxist controlled public schools, assuming I was unable to afford to send him to a private school or homeschool him.

Semi-well memed. Also dubs checkt

I'd castrate the lil fucker and feed his aids infected balls to his little boyfriend since he won't ever use em'

can I get CEIN HEIL!

I HATE GAYS SO MUCH HOLY FUCK SO DIGUSTING EUGH I WOULD ABSOLUTELY MURDER THEM BOTH
BLARGH I FEEL LIKE PUKING ALREADY JUST KILL ME I CANT HANDLE THIS HOMOSEXUALITY

What did you call him? A loser, dear God how will he continue his life? A seemingly great life ruined! Thrown into shambles because you called him a loser! What's that? You have newly discovered your sexuality? You being a faggot allows you to dictate who should reproduce? Or did you become a faggot because you couldn't get a hug from the opposite sex. Fuck off fag, go back to Tumblr so you don't get triggered.

Beat son to death with the skull of the faggot he was kissing

>I'm voting for Trump

Go in next stall do same

Make both faggots suck me off, and continue to do so of they wish to keep seeing each other. Once old enough, penetrate other fag not my son, and make him a fucktoy twink on the side.

CEIN HEIL!!

Winwar

Accept that my son is gay, make sure he's not doing anything stupid later.

quickly walk out with an awkward look on my face and say "sorry!"

wouldnt everyone do this

Quads have spoken

Well now you have no choice but to molest his asshole.
not because you're gay but because you have to assert dominance

is the nose bandaid some japanese thing?

Taking the nigger faggot like a bait.

Shoot the other guy. Stab son to death, wipe my prints off, and put it into dead fag's hand. Tell the police I came home, found gay guy raping my son's dead, stabbed body - with the knife still in his hand, stabbing my son he had already murdered! Then he came at ME, in a homosexual sex frenzy, and I shot him dead.

install a hidden camera and suggest they have a sleep over while I am 'out of town for the weekend'

Explain to both of the boys that bisexual and gay men have HIV 20% of the time according to the CDC. Then I kick the little faggot out and ground my gay son.

>What did you call him? A loser, dear God how will he continue his life? A seemingly great life ruined! Thrown into shambles because you called him a loser! What's that? You have newly discovered your sexuality? You being a faggot allows you to dictate who should reproduce? Or did you become a faggot because you couldn't get a hug from the opposite sex. Fuck off fag, go back to Tumblr so you don't get triggered.
sounds like you're pretty triggered

yes and the appeal is that it implies that these are -real- boyish boys who play rough and do sports and outdoors stuff

>
>homosexual sex frenzy

>unzip my pants
>Tell my son to come suck it
>Tell other boy to turn around and finger yourself
>Cum in my boys mouth and tell him to fuck him now
>Watch in ecstasy

..in japan. boys who play sports. often put bandaids on their noses.

okay. i dont get it.

I give him a condom, and explain to him how much more prevalent HIV is in the gay community, and that gay men will always be promiscuous and they don't wear condoms cause they can't get pregnant....because I'm a cool dad.

lost at came at me

360 degrees is a full circle you faggot

act normal and dont be disapproving, but stay up late all through the night wondering if i have gay feminine sperm.

>3 daughters
>finally a son
>who is gay at 14.
>tfw inferior sperm

First I would throw an absolute bitch fit. I would scream and call him a faggot and throw his Xbox into his TV. I would force his friend out of my house and would lecture him for hours on the evils of homosexuality.

The next step is scared straight camps. I would send my son to multiple over the course of the summer even pulling him out of school to attend seminars. I will sign any waiver needed so they could beat the gay out of him, shock the gay out of him, fuck it waterboard the gay out of him if we have to.

This would go on for a few years until my son is 110% he is not gay. Then at his 16th birthday party I would gather everyone up and tell them I have a huge announcement. Something I've bee holding back for a long time.

I'm gay.

Cut his arms off.

Fucking newfaggot cuck

Introduce them to meth and sex toys

Well for starters, as a human being with his own rights, you should ask yourself what YOU think about it.
Now, disregard all of those thoughts that you've processed (lol), ask if he has some spare time, if he already knows that you know then he'll be expecting something pretty bad words.
SO, depending how you feel, both endings should end with the same conclusion: the two of you moving on living the rest of your lives in peace, accepting one another regardless of their sexual orientation.
If you don't approve of how he lives, then tell him.
Say "Listen, I understand your lifestyle, I don't know how you view it yourself, but just know that I understand. I may not appreciate the lifestyle but as long as you're happy we should be fine".
If you DO accept how he lives, then I'm assuming you can just use your best judgement to talk and comfort him.
and if he doesn't like the fact that you don't like his lifestyle, then that's when you tell him to fuck off and to understand you as you understood him. With mild resentment but pure acceptance.

ahahahahaha

Make them both suck my dick.

>stay up late all through the night wondering if i have gay feminine sperm.
I laughed but then I started to wonder if I have gay feminine sperm.

Fuck boipucci

10/10 would read again

i'd tell my son to make this post

Be relieved that I don't have to worry about him fucking some google and bringing home a halfbreed.

>walk in
>stare awkwardly
>" son you should let us know when you have friend over "
>glance over at " friend "
>Hi im dad
>" hello Mr. user "
>" Well run along now, im sure user has home work to do "
>" okay Mr. user "
>watch him leave
>Turn back to son
>" isss....there anything you want to talk about son? "
>" No dad "
>" alright, like i said just make sure you te- "
>"I know, dad, ill let you know next time, sorry"
>" okay son "
>turn to leave, but turn back
>" hey user? "
>" yeah dad? "
>" have you had sex with a girl yet ? or had any sex at all ? "
>" no dad, not yet "
>" well do me a favor and atleast try the pussy for your old man before you do...this.. "
>Son smiles embarassed but nods in agreement
>" i leave it up to you to tell you mom, dinner is almost done, lets get that homework done with "
>" okay dad "
>" thanks son "

Basically how it would go for me.

if you have to wonder you know the answer

>play sports
>falls down
>puts on band aid
>look more rugged but also hurt
>makes viewer want to care for and dote on said injured boy

putting it on the face is just a overdone meme and adds to the shotacon-appeal

this anime cliche can get to ridiculous levels

I would use the cigarette carton approach. Post a CL add for an all male gangbang. Tell my son to get it out of his system and let all the men taken turns on him until he can't take anymore. Tell him that I hope he learned his lesson and to get some sleep because we have to get up early for church.

lol

Finally a sensible person on this website

My father tried to force my brother to go to strip clubs and get a hooker but he wouldn't do shit. Never even fucked a girl smh he probably a closet str8 and just wants to be different. Whaddafaggot

ask them if they need condoms and lube

now he just has the hunger for heaps of cocks and being dominated

Offer lube and alcohol or at least that is what I would do

>well do me a favor and atleast try the pussy for your old man before you do...this..
Sorry to say, that's not how it works.

ohhhhhhhhhhh

I'd feel uncomfortable if my family tried to get me laid
it might not be a big deal for them but as life goes on losing your virginity becomes more and more embarrassing.
he probably wants to lose it independently.

Beat him until he's straight

>using condoms during high school

theres basically zero risk of STDs unless you go to a ghetto school

even if you are fucking a girl, just pull out

dont ruin sex with condoms

holy helm what the actual fuck. this is the third time TODAY that i see a newfag fall for this. is this like the ultimate newfag detection question?

If my son has never had sex and is curious, I would atleast want him to try the beef before he eats the hot dog.

Checked

citation needed mr. hasaidsandprobablydoesn'tknowit

you know if you like pussy or not before you try it ..its not broccoli

I would probably get him some help from a psyciatrist since being gay is really a mental illness or if that doesn't work just dump him on the street

And what if decided to stick his dick in the pussy anyway? And then what happens when he discovers that pussy feels amazing as well?

Then he would think me for liking to fuck pussy and assholes.

hey bro, even if its a quickie, wrap that sticky

teens dont have STDs, everyone is (was) a virgin and its all within the same pool of people

unless someone is really a skank and gets infected from outside sources

Yeah okay, but that's not the way things work. Have you had sex with a guy just to make sure you wouldn't like it?

i agree with the other do, there is basically no risk when you are young. so enjoy that if you can. if you have only ever had sex with a condom, basically you are still a virgin because your dick has never touched the inside of a pussy

That's the most retarded thing I've ever read.
You know you can be born with stds right?
You know you can be mollested by a dirty uncle right?
You know there is no "pool of people' that skanky hoes bang exclusively right?
You fucking dipshit.

>at least try a pussy for the old man.
>"ok dad....hey, dad?"
>"Yes user Jr.?"
>"did you ever...you know...experiment with guys?"
>"uh, no user, I didn't."
>"well, how do you know the whole gay thing wasn't for you?"
>"I just knew. I loved pussy from day 1, I would never even think about a big, throbbing, veiny cock in my mouth...going in and out, making the man behind the cock smile and moan until he shoots a giant load into my mouth which I gladly slurp up and swallow down my little whore mouth."
>I notice user jr. has his cock out, stroking it as I talk.
>Jesus fucking Christ! It's bigger than mine.
>I shut the door to his room, giving us some privacy
>I sit down on the bed. I know what I'm about to do is wrong, but I can't help myself.
>he moans as his cock goes in my mouth
>all 9 inches slide easily down the back of my throat
>I think for a moment, jesus, why couldn't femanon take my cock down her throat? It's tiny compared to this one.
>now I know, men are better cocksuckers...and I'm the best.
>"oh daddy, I'm gonna come!"
>I stroke his balls with my left hand, rub the base of his shaft with my right.
>a giant load of my sons man juice shoots in my mouth.
>I'm suddenly embarassed.
>"heh heh, well, you see son, I tried it...not for me!! I'll go see if mom's done cooking dinner."

That's how it really goes.

me? yes i have.

It was fun to experiment, but i prefer the tube snake boogie

start killing

.......... what.
you'd choose a vagina over this?

Yea that's not how it works. I wouldn't want someone to stick a cock up my ass because my father told me to try it at least once

/thread

Beat my wife because this obviously came form her genes

Stop killing the sexiness of this thread.

Truly someone who doesn't have any formal education about sex

>You know you can be born with stds right?
>You know you can be mollested by a dirty uncle right?
>You know there is no "pool of people' that skanky hoes bang exclusively right?

unless you go to a ghetto school in the projects you dont get these things.

Ok Mr. Logical Man.

BUt you do, that's why you should wear a condom you literal retard.

Honestly, just talk about it, and accept my son for who he is. There is nothing wrong with being gay. You are who you are, and that will never change.

How would you know you're not gay unless you try it?

>americans are so dirty and full of nignogs that young teens have STDs too

im glad i live in new zealand

it's not how it feels, it's the sex of the person you prefer. if you are gay you like fucking ass because that's the only option you have, seeing as you only like men ..im sure if some men had a vagina hole just under the ball sack then most gay men would prefer that because they would get to fuck a designated hole rather the a poo tube

I ask them to close the door so his bigoted mother can't see. Not my fault that I married an Aryan goddess, she was sexy and grabbed my junk when I met her. At least I contained her Third Reich collection to a single room.

Man on woman sex is the normal way evolution planned us to fuck.

If you decide to stick with anything besides the normal way to fuck, should you at least try it?

You argument is stupid, you are just offended.

biologically, you are not really suppose to shove giant dicks into the anus, but its is feasible, so some men enjoy it.

So it would be moronic to ask my son to try dick if he already liked pussy.

You must not know where you are.

I like your thinking user.

new Zealand doesn't have some magic globe around it that protects you from STDs you fecking idiot.

You can't get STDs from sheep, that's true

evolution is just a string of mistakes strung together

theres gay sex in the natural world too, you know, it has been observed in thousands of animal species in the wild.

Such a hot guy. I need his cock in both of my holes. My dick will do a meat spin when I sit on his throbbing member until he sprays my boy pussy with yummy cream.

if my boyfriend got a vagina i'd fuck the hell out of him.

still wouldnt fuck women

But he obviously doesn't like the pussy you retard. That's why he is with another guy. Are you posting just to argue or are you actually this retarded?

right?? if i met him i'd be so shy, like "h-hi..."

i would beat the living fuck out of both of them

You live with aboriginals. They are the dirtiest of all niggers.

I would lock the door.

Then spray bear mace on both of them, throw plastic bags over their heads and handcuff them.

Then I'd start to beat their legs with metal rod.

gay sex in the animal world is not gay sex so much as it is just a confused juvenile learning how to reproduce.

Animals are not fucking each other in the ass because it feels good.

>is that a feminist?

are you retarded?

if 10 clean virgins all sleep with (and only with) one another, there is zero risk of STDs

if one of them sleeps with someone outside, and that someone outside has STDs, then it becomes a risk to everyone eventually

there are no skanks and aids babies and niggers here to pollute the schools when i was growing up

feels good man

Didn't realize STDs are exclusive to nignogs and Americans lmao. If that was to insult me, it didn't work because I'm not a nigger or an American. But keep using your lack of education to try to insult others, it's entertaining

I bet he would just be forward, like taking what's his before we could finish saying hi. Such a sexy man can be shared. Let's both bottom for him.

He's listing plausible scenarios where STDs can come from before teen years idiot

First of all, you don't know if they were mollested or if their mother had a disease. So your clean virgins aren't necessarily clean.
Throw in the fact that if 10 people are all fucking each other; there's nothing stopping them from fucking outside the group and spreading the disease to all 10 people since none of them have a functioning brain apparently.
This is why young gay men are getting hiv more than older gay guys. You fags are literally this dumb.

the risk of you fucking the one girl that was born with a major std (so fucking rare that it is passed on, even if the mom has something, plus the big ones would kill them before they got to fucking age) ..the chance that you get a std from a girl that was molested by an uncle, and in turn, that chance that that uncle had a std to pass on in the first place. all this is so so so low that if you are that afraid then you should seal yourself inside your basement because if you were to go outside and some one with a std sneezed into your eye, you are fucked.

>no skanks
What a sad place you live in where girls don't like to enjoy sex. I love sluts. Slut doesn't necessarily mean having sex unprotected with any stranger in case you didn't know.

Or just wear a condom since when you're a teenager you're a poor judge of character and teenagers are more likely to lie to each other than adults.
You could avoid the entire problem just by using condoms but no, fags like you ruin everything for everyone. It's idiiots like you that spread disease and ruin everything. 1 in 4 bitches have herpes because they're stupid and you're stupid. fuck.

yeah i get it, some retard out there think that if a gay man tries a vagina, he suddenly would like girls because a vagina feels better to fuck (objective)

Murder suicide

yes, thats why you should wear a bicycle helmet and kneepads and elbowpads everytime you ride a bike too!

dont forget your SPF50 sunscreen!

thanks for the tip bro, you are keeping us safe, captain!

pedo fuck

nope, if don't have any std's. and i got to feel glorious dick on pussy contact. i just haven't been stupid about who i fuck.

go live a fucking hole you scared little cunt

fuck i like the way you think

>But he obviously doesn't like the pussy you retard.

You've based that on absolutely nothing you fucking retard.

There's more to it than just liking/disliking genitals.

But I just explained how you were being stupid.
So you took a chance and didn't get burned. You very easily could have you mongoloid. Have you ever even been tested you retard?

Cant belive i have to be the one to checked this nigger

a scraped knee heels, a sunburn heels

you will never stop being a huge douche

dont leave the house if you are this paranoid

have some fucking QC about who you sleep with

>>>reddit is that way

>making a big deal about dubs
Bitch I get dubs in my sleep

So you've never been tested. You think you're clean, you think you have a clean history, but you MIGHT have an std with no symptoms such as chlamydia or hpv.
A woman might "have some fucking QC" and assume you're clean, get a disease, not know because she's dumb too and the disease spreads.
You're literally a cancer.

Call some ulta big cock nigers to rape them

>hpv

>Most HPV infections cause no symptoms and resolve spontaneously.[2]

>HPV is the most common sexually transmitted infection globally.[1] Most people are infected at some point in their lives.[5]

WOW ITS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, BUT YOU SHOULD HAVE FEAR IN YOUR LIFE AND LIVE LIKE A CELIBATE MONK

kys

Yeah, just ovarian cysts that can lead to sterility and sometimes death.
no big deal, fuck condoms too hard
You're a nigger.

great sexual safety tips!! here's some more btw:

before sex, conduct blood test on the partner, her family, friends and anyone she has come into contact with in the past 3 years.

always wear 3-4 condoms for total safety. one can break.

when you do have sex, only make it max of 5 strokes in and out, then pull out and run! run like you have never run before.

before intercourse, lather your entire body, and that of your partners, in anti bacterial solution.

consider using your fingers only for penetration (with a full medical grade glove on)

most of all, just relax and have fun!

you can get cancer from eating BBQ meats

STOP EATING BBQ MEAT BECAUSE OF THAT 0.00000001% OF ILLNESS!

Or just don't raw dog 9 people in the course of a year. Cuz that's hard.

I don't know why I'm still laughing at this

i do what I want

I got it a few years ago. Haven't had an outbreak since.

That being said the first week I had it I thought it was the herpes or something serious.

I got home from work just feeling awful thinking my life was over

Turned on the TV and Brazil was plaYing germany. All those fucking Brazilians crying over that loss made me laugh the hardest I've laughed in years. And I knew everything was gonna be okay

I had a serious girlfriend a year later and when I told her I was super nervous. Turns out she really liked me and she knew it wasn't serious.

It's not the end of the world, just takes some time to realize that

Because you're a nigger and like most niggers you'll have an std. Enjoy.

Kick the shit out them? Like a good father would.

Then why make your example that simple? How about you give more basis onto what you were saying so at least someone can talk about it properly but if someone just says oh try pussy just one time for ur old man, I'm gonna go ahead and treat you like a fucking moron who isn't in high school aka where they at least learn a few things about sex

Source? Or are you just trying to look like a retard again?

yeah, i get tested every year as part of my medical. i wasn't being stupid, i took a calculated risk. the chances of me getting a std were so small that i was fine with doing it.

don't worry, i wouldn't expect you to understand. you are such a prisoner to your fears that you will always be a forever alone

You sir, are my hero

\

>look like a retard again

you do realize you are talking with a bunch of different people right? ..not the same person.

cancer.gov/about-cancer/causes-prevention/risk/diet/cooked-meats-fact-sheet

>calling me a retard when this is charred food = caner is widespread knowledge

just keep fucking your tenga, you wont get stds from it. Why risk your precious condom breaking, you can never be 100% safe!

t. Edgelord

this charred food = cancer *

Disown him, simple as that. Tell him to move in with his gay lover and then pretend he doesnt exist.

Yes. I think that two bottoms & one top is the hottest of all threesomes.

So, daddy is into s&m...

I would hire a bunch of Russian whores to rub their pussies on those little bitches mouths
I believe taht Being this gay, there's probably nothing worse than contact with pussy. Especially from a perverted Russian crazy slut
Also would record and show to their gay friends to embarrass them haha

I have a 16yo daughter.

Quite frankly, if I came home and found her kissing another girl, or for that matter a boy, I'd be fine with it.

I mean shit man, what kind of hypocrite would I be to tell her not to kiss boys, or kiss girls, considering the fucked up shit I've done in my day? And on top of THAT, lets face it, life is life man! Enjoy it!

Granted, if the guy or girl was in their fucking 30s I'd have an issue. But her age range? Enjoy life.

beat him up and tell him he should stop being a fag if he wants to live in my house.

Point at other boy, "You, home, now."
Point at son, "You, get to your room, your grounded, I said no friends over while I'm not home, you betrayed that trust."

Other than that, continue life as usual.

"lock the door next time son."
I don't give a Fuck and you can suck my hairy balls
Still better than raising a daughter but at the same time I'd worry less of sexuality with a daughter

Didn't realize BBQ are the only types of meat can be charred. Fucking idiot

Get him a dildo for Christmas.

So if your son never outgrew his gayness you would like him less and less till at some age it's unacceptable?

Good dad, but just a bit too far. A new phone would probably be the thing to get him.

he's saying he'd flip if his 16 yo daughter was making out with a 40 yo woman. most people would flip in that case i think

it sure seems like it

Get a rifle and make sure this faggotry doesn't spread.

make love to me daddy

Not American you know. Gay rights are more accepted in my country. And even the former state church will allow gay marriage now (after its members voted for yes candidates in the church elections)

>liking game of the normies

kys fag

Even if he was a girl don't do that shit around me. I dont want to see my kids get physically intimate in my company.

Devour him so I may regain the energy I wasted raising that worthless son of a bitch.

This happened to me.

I found my son making out with one of his team mates.
>his boyfriend tries to get past me
>toss him back on the bed
>"sit down"
>"DADOMGIMSORRYILLNEVERDOITAGAIN"
>"shut up."
>both quiet
>"ok. Listen. Im not mad. You understand me?"
>reluctant nods
>"ok. Now, you two arent permitted to be alone in your room any more. It'd be the same rule if you had a girl you were into up here."
>nods
>"you guys can hang out in the tv room, dining, or living rooms. If this house needs to be a safe space for you two it will be."
>"daaad"
>"dont dad me. Now. Living room."

Told my son later that they could be close. They could cuddle up on the couch watchimg a movie or whatever, but nothing sexual permitted in my house regardless of him being gay or straight.

stop.

i can only get so erect.

Geisha are so fuckin hot

kek faggot

Why don't you show us Mr. 99.

>t. American education

threesome, i would have probably poked that lil fag before...

googled "boys kissing" dick wont go down

it's your fault your son is a fag

front lawn execution with a 12 gauge shotgun to the back of their heads. then fuck my wife to create a new son.

>thinking I give a shit about who my son wants to have play with his dick

The only thing I care about my son is that he abide by my very basic moral code. The Golden Rule. And to always be self sufficient, hard working, reliable and a man of his word.

I'm an accomplished knife maker with backorders out past Christmas this year. At 15, he's already showing signs of being my equal in the next 2-3 years, then Ill be competing against him for customers.

Proof

Start liking his bf's ass

>Ask him if everything is OK and that there's nothing wrong with being gay
That's going a little overboard. Just excuse yourself and leave, you fucking weirdo.

Have another kid, hopefully this one won't be a faggot and can pass on my straight/white genes.

Winrar

A mature and responsible adult would not be on Cred Forums.

You, you're good.

oh shit, im sorry

My thoughts exactly

Beat the gay out of him. Then send him to bible camp.

fuck off normie

disown it

What're you fucking gay, also you walk in on them making out and then you say: 'Hey is everything ok?' what the fuck,a re you actually autistic

>loser
>newly discovered sexuality
U just admitted ur gay on fucking Cred Forums kiddo, fuck off normie

fuck off to tumblr

THE QUADS HAVE GIVEN THIER ANSWER

let them be and congradulate him on finding another person he cares about

japanese have high blood pressure in some part to their high sodium diet

they get noesbleeds often, or at least it is a cultural trope

>consider using your fingers only for penetration (with a full medical grade glove on)
Don't forget to rip off your fingernails before that, though!

You first, Mr. 11

hpv is heavily associated with the increase of oral-pharyngeal cancer

last i heard oral cancer was passing cervical cancer (that could be because cervical cancer is going down)

>boys kissing
mah nigga...

something just awoke in me.

GRENADE OUT!

topkek

check

user pls be my dad

so he could join in when you fuck other boys from school