I have 16 and my parents are divorcing, what do I do?

I have 16 and my parents are divorcing, what do I do?

You have 16 what?

Kill yourself it the only way

im 16, are you fucking retarded?

Maybe if you kill yourself, the grief will make them forget whatever they were doing, and bring them back together.

you're still 16? start hormones asap. if your parents ask, say its from the divorce

>but its really from Cred Forums

probaly i will think it

this

maybe

fuck you french prick

have you read the rules

shut the fuck up

Don't do anything.
Most children experience their parents divorcing, it's hardly a big deal. There's a lot worse things that life has yet to throw at you. So just get on with your life and let them do what they have to do.

sell dick

str8 in da ban van

Mods

Stop being the wedge driving your parents apart.

Rejoice, if anything. What was obviously a bad marriage and thus a toxic environment for you is finally dissolving.
Or just don't give a shit. Either way, not a big deal.

it's all your fault

Accept that your life will chance and go different than you had expected. That doesn't necessarily mean that it'll be worse, it may be better.

Good

you were the one who said i have 16.
you little lippy teenage cock womble.
and what do you do?!
it's your parents who are going through probably the most difficult time of their lives and you're worried about what you do...
how about run away you selfish cock splat

deal with it Cred Forumsro . shit happened to me when i was like 2. do a week on week off with each parent. switch houses on friday. keep it real. gl

you're 16, so take my advice:

Transfer out of high school to your local community college. Most of them have fast-track plans that let you earn your highschool degree and college credits at the same time. you can transfer to a real university at the same time you get your HS degree, with a few credits for a headstart.

Plus professors are way better at imparting information than teachers.

the difficult is my mom is moving to another country and my dad is staying in his homecountry, with my sister i dont know what to do

It'll pass friend. They probably won't go through with the divorce if they really love you, but if they do don't worry too much, you'll still be able to see both of them regularly.
>source: went through the same shit 2 years ago
Now gtfo Cred Forums

kek

Time to start selling drugs lad

You should probably wait two more years before posting on Cred Forums honey

Wincest is what to do.

Dumbass. Enjoy your ban

no im not a fagget like you hehe kys pls