Hi Cred Forums

Hi Cred Forums.

I come from Stormfront and I have heard a great deal about Cred Forums from some users browsing our vast chain of complex networks.

I am an American white nationalist who has recently moved to a whiter state to meet my fellow brothers.

There are a few rules before we start discussing here.

1. No Niggers.
2. No Jews
3. No Nigger lovers / Race traitors
4. No Faggots
5 No White guilt
6 No Muslims
7 No Spics. (I have noticed this place is infested with those subhumans, non-whites aren't allowed on Stormfront)

Comply with the rules, keep discussion civil.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6fzRSE_p1Ys
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

crickets chirping
gfy

Is this you?

How do i tell if im white enough?

>Question.
What does the superior race even do? Like, in that dynamic, what would anyone who isn't white do? Just die? That's pretty retarded. Or slavery, proving that your race isn't apt enough to do it's own work? I fail to see the idea of racial supremacy.

23andme.

If you're not 100% Germanic white then please abstain from joining Stormfront.

European and Arabic's are the master race. We alone have created this world. Muslims are sadly defiling their world at the moment. I do not accept white surpremacy. I accept Euro/Arab domination.

You white nationalists are literally retarded. You are denying other potential fellow nationalists a chance just bc 'muh superior race' Viva Il Duce you niggers

Arabics were** one of the most inteligent races. Fuck even the chinese melted metals centuries before the industrial revolution

Why don't you go fuck yourself in your fat fucking ass?

Stormfront is full with Slavs and other undermench already

Italians aren't white, Luigi.

What about sandniggers?

Not italian, you mongoloid slav
>drop me awp

I never got racism. Whites are the best? Germans? English? French? Hell the Romans (Italians) rules a big chunk of the world. Alexander (Greek) fucked some shit up. Who's the master race? I never got it.

>What is rule 6

baIT

/thread

You're right, we need to make America great again. I'm Native American, so all you European immigrants get the fuck off my land so it can become great again.

To make America great "again" implies it was once great. It was never great! Syria at one point was a nicer place than any given city in America. You cuck faggot, OP. I bet you love choking on the nigger dick.

Well I'm black, but don't worry guys, I don't act like a "nigger".

So much this. But fuck off tree nigger. If white folk pwned you already, you want some more? I think I got a blanket with some bubonic plague on it.

What about mexicanoes?

I don't agree with racist shitheads like Op, but America was and is great. I make boatloads of cash, have a great house, pussy galore - life is what you make it.

America created by European colonialists, it is huge difference between them and immigrants

Your mom. She's so big that she is the Whole Earth

May I be accepted? Completely white, Irish

I hate spics like you the most, and I don't understand why the heck there are many of you on this site. Honestly, we should all block your IP's to avoid your ""opinions"".I'm using quoting marks because a subhuman isn't able to form an opinion.

Hahahahahahaha you are a jew in SS Uniform, thats all the true. You don't know a shit about NS, faggot

Indian (from India) here. White British people have done nothing but hurt us and the rest of the world for their own gain for centuries. gtfo

You realize metallurgy predates the industrial revolution by thousands of years, right?

POO IN LOO
O
O

I
N

L
O
O

Oh look , a savage using a computer. Are you having fun using the white man's inventions?

>I come from Stormfront

Get out.

Cred Forums is down the hall and to the left

Give me an rough estimate of how many partners you've had cheat on you with a minority.

Serious question for you: Why don't you move to Canada? Instead of focusing on making a country that's already been infested by apes great again, you could move to a country that has never had an issue to begin with. Gene pools in Canada are superior.

Hahahahahaha Sure, you jewfaggot, I know more shit about computers than you... I'm better than you, calling "NS" your shitty racistic faggotry

OP is probably a larping kike

ever wonder why neonazis are rarely successful in life?

What the fuck is this stormfront? Sounds really gay.

NYPA
Fuck your rules

sup little dick white boi

>ITT: Insecure person seeks other insecure people

lol OP is such a fucking loser he has to blame other people for why his life sucks.

So, tell me what it's like being an uneducated, white trash faggot working for minimum wage. Did you move to Montana or something?

It's a website where people blame stereotypes for their own unbearable betaness.

Does stormfront have JO parties?

Go back to stormfront little faggot. Cred Forums has a couple of idiots like you, but majority does it for trolling purposes or mostly wander around in Cred Forums.

Yeah this place is shit. Not sure why I came back expecting anything different.

Time to leave again.

Good bye shitskin and liberal central.

You are literally everything wrong with america. Go fuck yourself, and tell all your homosexual friends at stromfront to fuck off too.

try to hide your insecurity more next time little bitch lol

buh bye

I figure this is OP and his friends. Yup, make america great again guys lol

>this entire cringy thread

You won't be missed, fagstain

Nigger is mad? Go eat a banana and rob a liquor store, you angry subhuman.

How does this make you feel OP

Stromfront votes Trump! l8r faggots

Here is the scenario, Stormfag. I'm at least an eighth native. I am a middle aged white male that owns guns, served my country, and hold similar views on why our country is a huge pile of shit.
However, you stormfags will never accept me because I am of mixed race.
KYS.

OP, when will you grow up and take accountability for your own life instead of externalizing your failures upon others? Serious question.

You faggot.

Holy shit my sides. I think he's gone. The truth set him free.

>non-whites aren't allowed on Stormfront

Obviously not a member of Stormfront.

Im caping this shit for cringe threads...

you're pretty pathetic yourself to identify with insecure white trash. KYS

please, this was very very cringe worthy. He comes here thinking he will find a lot of racist autists, then Cred Forums trolls him out with righteous bashing and pics of homosexual racists lol

the question is how it make you feel?

Eat more dicks. Obviously not enough protein in your diet.

Moved to a white to state to retreat to a more racist, bigot-friendly environment with little to no resistance.

Fixed it for ya OP. What's the point of being racist if you're only gonna do it online? If you're only gonna be racist around other racists, that also wouldn't be racist around the people they're being racist towards?

Pussy.

Even newfags can see this thread is bait

Stormfront is gay AND cringe. We know that now.

guess that insecure line got to you huh? lol don't worry kid, you will grow out of the fear and frustration and hopefully just concentrate on your own life and be happy.

OP here. I was baiting. Glad to see Cred Forums isn't full of redneck white trash.

>2. No Jews
Its called Kikes, silly

Spic here.

I frequently fuck white girls.

AMA.

What do boobs feel like?

as if minorities don't concentrate geographically?
he wants to get out of a city probably full of people who tell him he's evil for being white and male.
cant blame him

Depends on the size.

Smaller ones are softer. Which I prefer, they feel more feminine.

Bigger ones are "harder" when you squeeze. Very hard to hurt a big tittied girl by squeezing. Girls with small tits are very sensitive.

tl;dr feel like your wildest dreams.

I wouldn't say they concentrate, and if they didn't it's only because they were economically pigeonholed into living there anyway.

There's nothing wrong with being a white male. Believe it or not, you can be a white male and hate racist white males. Hell, there's nothing wrong with even being an evil white male. Just get ready to catch Hell for it.

Oh God. Making your mom jokes on Cred Forums. Do you even consider yourself plebworthy? Cause I don't. You capitalized the W in whole as if whole is part of the name of the fucking planet you live on. Do you realize how worthless you are right now? Jesus Christ go fuck yourself and also you should've ended your goddamn sentence with a period. Fucking cockmonster you are.

It seems to me, most racists these days are black.

Just like that couch she is sitting in, I doubt her family could support her

I guess I'm not any of those things. Does being a Social Democrat with Libertarian values make me a race traitor?

Do white supremacists like smoking reefer too? Because if you like that I guess I could chill with one of you.

are you retarded, they isolate themselves like oil in water, not as bad with immigrants these days but blacks notoriously group together, and those communities are usually plagued with crime.

i stopped hating other whites for being racist when BLM started up and i saw black people condoning black supremacy and violence towards whites at protests.

"Black people can't be racist" would be too easy. But this should be good, do tell.

Is this before or after you ignore police brutality, judicial double standards and mass incarceration?

If you want to make America great again, go home, Native Americans were doing much better with their use of the resources of this country before shits like you showed up.

does any of that make black hate less racist is the real question

Chalkie here

I frequently fuck latina girls

racial babe exchange?

You seem to be rather confused we only have the big ones feel hard is when they're fake. My girlfriend has triple Ds and they are so soft I sleep on them rather than a pillow

HA! You're fucking retarded and I'm white. The trolling was obvious, but now you're trying too hard kid.

Articulate dubs.

I once knew a mexican girl that filled her tits with blow to get it across the border

You love Hitler, he loves you, let's all go
and gas the Jews.

If the Jews are ’subhuman‘ like you Nazis think they are, then how can they be controlling us? What does that say about us?

Did everyone just up and forget about idk, EVERYTHING that happened pre-1776? Must be nice to be a willful amnesiac. If it happened to you and people like you, you wouldn't be so jolly either.

my wife has tripD's as well. soft and comfy as fuck.

more justified, if you believe those things, i do not, i think niggers create their own hell on earth

nobody forgets, nobody cares, its not an excuse to be criminals and failures NOW.

No, it's obvious; because they're socially retarded inept children blaming the world for all of their own problems.

youtube.com/watch?v=6fzRSE_p1Ys

Blacks are free to leave USA (assuming you're referring to USA).
The BLM is turning more and more violent, because of "getting back at whitey", while ignoring the fact that 600000 whiteys died for their freedom, but still, whitey is evil.

Definitely.

When I said big I meant full C cup.

I'm not too good on the breast science, but for some reason they have felt harder than the girls with A or B cups.

>hurr-durr I'm the superior being
>not enormous faggot generalizing "shitskins" and "liberals"

buh-bye faggot, your pathetic beta stormfront circle jerk group is missing your weak limp dick

Go be cringe on stormfront with other cringy beta pussies.
Afterall, that is your destiny!

My mother decided to fuck a Mexican. I can't help that I'm 50% spic, I look white, can I join stormfront?

kek

thinking OP has the capacity to mature at all

racists are fundamentally braindead

Sorry to tell you, but the "gas chambers" presented for gassing the jews would never work

Exxxxxxactly. Nobody cares. You don't care about a resolution, or equality, just baseless 'what-if' scenarios that will never leave the confines of an internet board and your wild imagination.

Do I think that the violence is right? No. Do I think it's justified? Certainly.

It's pretty funny that NOW you want them gone. After they've been dragged here, built an entire country from scratch for centuries, fought wars, invented, etc...

I don't think whitey is racist. Are some of them? Of course. Blindly hating an entire racist regardless of moral character, appearance, contribution, has been more of a white sport.

See: redlining, Black Wall Street, Jim Crow laws, pre-Civil Rights movement, FBI admitting to assassinating MLK.

I never got why people think being a redneck/bumpkin is cool somehow. It's like, congratulations. You can drive a truck and not get an education. Awesome?