Let's see your reaction Cred Forums

Let's see your reaction Cred Forums

Kill it with fire.

fuck him

I would be glad to see him again, he died last year. Then, I would kill him for being a faggot.

welcome him home with open arms
then call a bunch of niggers to rape/kill him at night

be happy I didn't fall for marriage or kids meme

Tell him if I even hear the word Tumblr im gonna slaughter his transtranny ass

Ask him to do my makeup

Wonder why he is white

Relentless fag jokes until his eventual suicide.

>> Son walks in looking like that picture
>> Me: Um son wtf dude, you gay now, fucking faggot get the fuck out of my house, go fuck a nigger and get aids and fucking die, holy fuck shit, let me just go hang myself after you leave because i raised a peice of shit degenerate FUCK

Rape him then go upstairs and hate fuck my wife for giving birth to a faggot

I would try to talk him out of voting for Trump.

>transtranny
So normal?

how old are you?

(shrug of indifference)

I'm a Fetus

Pretending to be a tranny is what I meant

I would wonder when the fuck the did i decided to have a girl in my life let alone have a kid and see from there wtf i'm doing

post more like this

holy shit i have a son??!?!?!?

Tell him blue really isn't his color.

>mfw

I'd kick him out and call him a coon.

I'd grease the little beanpoles ass up and fuck him all day and night till my dick fell off.

If at least bi, would tell him to pretend he's completely homo, then introduce him to several fusojhi that have that wet dream of "converting a gay back into straight just for her" and done.

Red enough to be one kek

Pack your things and get the hell out from my house. I don't give a damn if you wanna made up some sob story and tryna make yourself look like a victim later on, just get the hell out from my house. I have no place for you in my house if you are planning on living your life this way.

>son's makeup game is on point
"Can you teach my wife?"

Breed his tight little boipussy

I would too, Satan. I would too.

"You're adopted you know that right..."

probably disown him, at the very least id probably never interact with him again over the bare possible minimum. lucky i have 2 sons so there is still a chance for one of them to not disappoint me

in all honestly if this actually happened to me i would be devastated that i fucked up so badly as a parent. how how shitty do you have to be to allow your son to do this?

At least he isn't ugly

Fierce

take a picture of his face, photocopy it 1 thousand times and paste it all over my house and outside my house too and invite all his friends to come

Treat him like shit til on my deathbed

this

bass the pong

>introduce
>film
>???
>profit

"damn i must'av activated his trap card"

Get him some goddamn lessons in proper application.

cry

Next thing you know he will be fucking a horse

this little german 13 year old faggot
www.youtube com/channel/UCL00EermEeiQBmd8zEM0E9g

simple, id murder him. cut up his corpse and feed it to my dog then go out find some horny slut and make another son..

fuckin easy question... NEXT

why are all the germans cucks or fucking gay af????

wtf germany i thought u were Nazis

grow your fucking balls back, jesus christ

I'd fuck her

\thread

Shock Therapy

beat him up and tell him he should stop being a fag if he wants to live in my house.

what son? i dont have children anymore

samefag

laugh at him for a few hours, then set down and see what hes doing/thinking, see if hel blow me....the usual

All abominations must die

Tell Him I love Him, no matter what he identifies as, and that he should be who he feels to be. Then hug him.

>anymore

Tell him that the highlights in the inside corners of his eyes don't compliment his skin tone.

Your makeup is terrible son, let mommy show you how to do it.

Is it just like, one day he just comes in looking like this? Because if that were the case, it'd be a bit different than if he was actually trans. I'd raise my son/daughter to at least be self-respecting and not a tumblr bitch. Basically they'd know that sexuality and identity are okay to have, but are not literally the most important aspects of their character.
Now, if that was my perfectly normal son coming home and looking like that, I'd probably ask him why he feels the need to be so flagrant in expressing his sexuality.

REEEEEEE

Gay men that wear makeup are the worst. They look like shit. They could probably be cute if they tried, but they fuck it all up for nothing.

>Inhale deeply.
>Point at him.
>Scream FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG until I was out of breath and the necessary comment was out of my system.
>Compose myself.
>Tell him I will always love him no matter how much of a faggot he is and hey, whatever gets his cock hard so long as it doesn't harm anyone else.

>mfw I caught my son in makeup last month

>come home
>been out of town fixing a wrought Iron gate
>back a day early
>walk upstairs to drop off a present for my boy
>he was supposed to be at his friends
>open his door and he's dancing in the mirror dressed up and in makeup

i laugh at the fact that you are mad that he is possibly cute, but doing it incorrectly.

tell whoever that is to get the fuck out of my house

act disappoint, then when he thinks you hate him, go "had ya fuckin goin didnt i?" and when he looks relieved, slap him and call him a fag, he will be so fucking confused