ASIAN GIRLFRIEND THREAD

ASIAN GIRLFRIEND THREAD.

So. I have an asian girlfriend. 23 years old. Today I told her I was a bit tired, so she asumed I didn´t want to get together. 30 minutes, she closes her facebook page and blocks me on whatsapp. Same deal about a week ago.

Anything you would like to share about asian girlfriends?

sounds like typical woman drama to me

bump because /b is on fire today

ignore it they're only trolling for attention they always come crawling back

You need to show them who is boss.
Once you go softfag they fuck you up.

Fuck them hard demand they do woman chores.
My Chinese girl listen and when I need sex she lays on her back with legs in the air.

That could happen with a woman of any ethnic group.

Wait sorry this only works when you are white guy.
With Asian guys this do not work because Asian guy have small penis.

Is happen because guy has small penis and do not satisfied sex with girl.

Met S.Korean babe. Likes film, funny and music preference is cash. She is now in dublin for school, I am in California. She is 24, me: 19. It's been about a month so far of our LDR and I want to save up cash to fly out and meet her. I am a poor fag. She is waaay out of my league. She is great however very easily offput. I joked with her about how I could be a catfish this whole time, and she said I ruined her and my love was fake
>wtfchillpls
We talked on the phone and now we are cool again. Despite the BS and LDR I think she might be the one.

When put where is hole nothing feel nothing relationship.

She Ladyboy I already know now.
When penis inside and she need lube watch out.
Operation girl only penetration possible with lube.

She's getting fucked senseless by highly desirable Irish men. Give it up.

>Operation girl only penetration possible with lube.

hhuuueeeee huee hueeeeee

Yeah same I say penis so small OP
OP go inside she not feel anything.

Yeah dick cut of they operation vagina.
Vagina new ladyfagboy operation no wet wet pussy only lube artificial wet.

I fucked transsy person kinki motherfucker I am.
Told me only lube sex without not possible pain fucking open wound.

>Anything you would like to share about asian girlfriends?

They are insanely unstable and illogical.

>highly desirable Irish men
lol good one potato nigger

Irish man drunk all day fuck each other in the booty gay style in pub

Asian is shit tier. Man up, bro

yes I thought so at first. But we have skyped and had sex over the phone. A first for both of us. She is very reserved and keeps to herself. Not a slut at all. However it is normal in the back of a mans mind during an LDR that the longer you take, the worse it gets.

Smell dat Korean pussy buddy

Irish faggits

I got this Chinese girl I fuck now and then to ask for my "big American cock." It's kind of dumb, I admit, but she is hot as fuck and when she says that it sounds incredibly sexy.

Best is she LTD but meanwhile you fuck other girl keep in practication.

You come there no practication? You never play match game finale?

FUCK FUCK FUCK lick pussy

Thanks. All this blocking and closing FB seemed a bit extreme, but it is typical women drama. That is a relief.

Normal size penis. And she is tight. Met her when she was 18. Almost a virgin.

LDR are a waste of time. Sorry but for a relationship to really grow, you must know everything about the other person, if not, everything is an ilusion

Seems about right (unstable)

shit tier? why? (also, I´m good with women, but not good with relationships)
What would be god tier for you?

Yeah nice fantasy bro!

You mom with dildo fucks you in ass!
>That reality

>she closes her facebook page and blocks me on whatsapp
call her phone you worthless milennial scum.

So you are gayboy Asian
Funny guy always stay loser!

My gf is asian and she is 24. She is the least crazy gf I have ever had. Your gf is a crazy bitch, dump and reroll.

He gayboy asian fucked in ass by own mom with dildo infornt

You girl fuck you in ass she man in relation
Dumb fag sissy boy

Sure kiddo

I´m almost 40.

Does she have a degree or is very good at something?

meh

Eastern European, look after themselves (great bodies), traditional values, dress well, socially intelligent.

You got trolledQ!

Asia penis small :(
West penis biggu :)

She has a Bachelor degree majoring in Mathematics.

40year guy gets ownage by asian tiny girl.
>Why?
40 year asian guy small penis!@

nigger wat

So does your mom!Q

Why would she block you on whatsapp? I don't see any benefit other than trying to break up or something? If that's the case, you better search for a new girl, i wouldn't want to put up with unreliable relationships like that.

Nice. Thing is, I live in Argentina. There are many beautiful girls but most of them are just self-centered and I can´t stand them more than a night or two.

you seem obsesed with penises. That or very strong pot

math geek... is she very methodical?

Not a math geek, she is very interesting to talk to and even though we are both like math we don't actually talk about it lots. I am also 24 btw, I have had a lot of girlfriends before and she is definitely the least crazy.

My gf is Filipino and very unstable/illogical but a dime and is fun to hang out with and has a good sense of humor. Her family makes delicious food. We're moving in together in a month and I am very nervous m8s.

Yeah, for the second time in two weeks. I´m getting scared of so much unstability.

Never date a filipino girl, they are batshit insane and not worth being more than fuck buddies with.

All woman are fucking illogical, unstable and crazy.

What matters is how much you can put up with.

As for me, my Japanese girlfriend after learning about my desire for long-term to actually be that went from being chillax and having fun mode to insulting and criticising every last flaw of mine like she's Gordon Ramsey with a vagina.

Man, I'm fucking done with women for a while. Fuck her and her noisy ass biological clock ticking away so loud it scares the local wildlife.

They are like that. If you make a mistake or if she gets bored, she might suddenly start to stop talking to you altogether. It's normal behavior in chinkland/korea/japan. They don't care that much.

It's manipulation and asian culture is such (have you seen any korean movies for example?). If you say you are closer to 40 you should know something about women and also about the culture you are dealing with.

Deal with it. Change woman or tolerate her behavior.

LTD man. Congratulations. Hopefully when I go and see my Korean dime, I will have similar outcomes. Enjoy the time being man. Good luck

>dates nip girl
>surprised she is insane

Also the language barrier is so that even both are talking in "English" her understanding is way different.

good excuse for fucking dudes.
heh goteem.

u gotta be the controlling one. once an asian women becomes the dominant one in a relationship, U ARE FUCKED!!!

Have a Japanese girlfriend. But no stories like that. She is pretty much perfect. Traditional, against modern feminism, kinky, wants many children, can cook incredible good (I love her shoyu ramen), has a good humor, likes to play snes sometimes, etc.

Can't wait to breed some German-Japanese mixed kids with her. Also if Germany turns to shit we can easily move back to Japan.

True but she's the most redpilled girl I've ever dated by a long shot, has legit piss jugs in her room (she uses mason jars, I use gatorade bottles), and with the exception of being smoking hot has a lot of robot traits. You are right about the batshit insane part though our fights are typically shouting matches over dumb shit. I've never fought a lot in relationships but in this one I get so made I start breaking shit and calling her a cunt. Yes filipino women are crazy but all women are once they "let you in" filipino girls just wear it on their sleeve more but she doesn't do any passive aggressive shit which I appreciate.Thanks m8 have done the long distance thing before and it sucks. Is she planning on coming back to the states? How long to wait?

That seems nice. I would ask for pics, but this is Cred Forums, so no fucking way.

good luck with that!

Sorry to read that. And yeah, it feels like I can´t do mistakes, or else, BLOCKS EVERYWHERE.

any experience?

we both speak the same language

care to share your experiences?

mine is chinese, I think japanese girls are better

i know it's not the same but i'm in love whit this perfect asian tits

>mine is chinese, I think japanese girls are better
What makes you think so? I think there are some pretty good Chinese girls as well.

Good lord. Spare me, faggot. Don't project your inadequacies on others.

BTW, I am on oldfag (in years, not in time here).

I dont know. I never had a japanese gf, but japanese discipline seems so great.

oldfag here, 38. My asian gf is 23.

Yes, (almost) all women are fucking illogical, unstable, and crazy. However, as an oldfag (in years, not time here), I have banged and dated countless women. I also travel a lot and have fucked and dated women from several countries. Without a doubt, Asian women are the most unstable and illogical. Which is too bad for me, because I love their look.

illogical how

Also, can you tell something about argentinian girls?

Sauce?

She has never been to the U.S. I want to go see her and not vise versa bc I dont even have a fucking car. I've read LDR stories where they don't meet for fucking 4 years. How do people hack it that long. We have talked for one month and are dying to see each other. I suppose she is a bit mentally wack but nothing I can't handle. Her body is cash and she is cute af and funny and sweet. If in the end anything bad happens, I wont regret anything. This part just feels too good.

Alas, i don't have experience with Argentinian girls. Most of the women I have been with are from the northern hemisphere (the Asians include Japanese, Chinese, Korean, and Mongolian...waited for fucking years for the Mongolian). The only South American I had was Brazilian. And that was only one girl and only a couple times.

OP vos sos un boludo, manda a cagar a esa china pelotuda y buscate una mujer de verdad

Some redflags there m8y. The one month thing is a big one and a lot of korean women are pretty crazy. You should definitely go to Ireland to see her though you'll get laid and Ireland's a nice country to visit and have a drink. You can't think about other guys dicking her or it will make you insane but there will be competition that you won't be there for. I wish you luck I tried the long distance thing with a girl I had been dating but was working out of the country for 6 months and things didn't pan out.