Making America great again, one sign at a time

Making America great again, one sign at a time.

Yesterday I got rid of 43 racist signs in my city.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OznEGmZBhX4
youtube.com/watch?v=eFQhw3VVToQ
snopes.com/hillary-clinton-freed-child-rapist-laughed-about-it/
youtube.com/watch?v=FiFMts60ZIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=UC2OtFvo8x0
youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg
youtube.com/watch?v=1vx3_2ks5qQ
slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/07/20/trump_complained_about_blacks_inherent_laziness_1991_book_says.html
twitter.com/LeahR77/status/769602776737390592
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Atta boy.

u selling them? put that shit on eBay

No, I just threw them in the plastic recycling

Me too

What is the point of these? Does anyone actually change their vote because they see the word "Trump" on a piece of plastic?

You want a fucking pat on the head and some recognition from fucking anonymous fags on the Internet for removing signs for one of the pointless choices in yet another of your countries pointless elections?
How fucking shitty and empty is your life fag?

>edgy.jpg

You're 12.

I'm actually 36, nice try though

newfag

you're actually a fuckin faggot is what you are

they want to make racism mainstream and legitimate by showing public support.

That's theft bro. You're no better than Hillary now.

nice b8 m8

oh good one, like being gay is something bad.

Shows you just how scared shillary supporters are. You do realise if they really support trump, they will just buy another one thus giving the campaign more $.

To be fair, you should get rid of trumpf and shillary signs

Fuck em both

Keep doing god's work OP

Oh god, you recycle plastic too? Fucking hippy scum.

>I get triggered by a sign so I act like a manchild and vandalize other people's property

> implying anybody that disagrees with trump is automatically a hillary supporter

You'd fit right in on Cred Forums

its not theft when trump is a new hitler. its my first amendment right to stand up to racism.

Someone who think homos are good, on Cred Forums?

What the fug?

>post makes sense and butthurts you
>Can't think of a coherent argument
>"edgy"
>that'll show him

> new Hitler

> citing amendments improperly

> racism

> mens rea matters in this case

Confirmed b8

> implying

36 and your life is stealing sign form peoples yards. How pointless is your life?

You only strengthen their resolve, beanerboi

IF I SAW YOU GETTING OF TRUMO SIGNS
I WOULD LITERALLY BEAT YOU UP,
TRUMP 2016 MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

samefag

tfw you're 36 and you have nothing better in life to do than disagree with peoples opinions by removing signs from their property and being neet enough to think that it will change people's opinions.

You do not have a right to steal someone else's property

>wawawa
butthurt edgelord detected

Thats not all i do

> 19 posters

> Call majority of posters a same fag

Are you literally retarded?

You resolve to cast your one vote. You show him.

Yes that'll show Trump!
#ImWithHer now

Nobody is openly racist nowadays, not even trump.
Now to be racist, you need to disguise it a bit.
For example, if you want to say "niggers are dumb as fuck", you instead say "the african american population suffers from the oppression of the white men, and thus need quotas the college to compete on equal grounds".
Want to say "women should be sent back to the kitchen!", you say "we should create a safe space at home where the women can relax from the oppression of the white male, where she can liberate her creativity." and so forth.

he shouldnt of been racist then

Naw

You and Hillary now share breaking the law congrats man

>that's not all i do
>some times i watch lemon party

>>china x45

What kind of special retard are you?

Imposing your political views and opinions on others as though they were gospel? How delightfully fascist of you.

Around t- 36 days and counting. Gonna be a fun month

except the fascists were racists

36 year old manchild lmao

China, believe me. China. No, no, excuse me, I'm talking. China.

CHY-nah

i get your point

You realize every time Cred Forums finds out about someone doing this they go after them, right? IRL.

Saddddddd pic, was so excited for gud ass

Not quite. Merely an authoritarian, restrictive system of government. Political exclusion falls quite neatly under that category. So well done! You're well on your way to joining their ranks.

What point?

kek

Fucking kek

Looking over the png artifacts it seems you edited this image.

This is the saddest thing ive seen in my entire life

>shouldn't of

nais beit

Way to go newfag.

Congrats on changing no one's opinion on either candidate

that's a damn nice shoop, user

>not even knowing how Cred Forums works
this was bound to fail

I hope you steal the wrong persons sign and the fucking blow you away you have no right to touch anything someone else has, I don't like your car faggot, and if I ever find you, it is going right to the crusher you fucking nigger.

"Hey! I don't agree with what this person says! better silence them!"

If you want to go against a political group, vote against them.

Why don't you just accept you're a failure of a person and find a nice quiet spot to die?

Trump will never beat hillary.
Instead he will be pushed to the presidency by Hillary herself and the media that nobody trusts that keep shilling and being obviously biased.
And the SJW? they will turbocharge Hillary at that, making her sound even dumber by forcing her to talk about shit nobody cares about like pepe and gamergate.
It will be the president this fucking retarded cultists,corrupt media and stupid megacorporations deserve.

fascists were racist. hitler went to the election in the 40s saying he was gonna gas jews. just like trump says hes gonna throw out all the mexicans and muslims

If I catch you on my property trying to remove my sign I'll fuckin' kill you. All lives matter. My best friend is black. I'm not racist and neither is that sign you sorry fuck.

Well, then you never came close to understanding what the First Amendment actually means.

And, you're an idiot, too.

i already voted against trump

Making America great again, one cubic centimeter of carbon at a time.

Yesterday I put 43 "citations" on SUVs.

when non trump supporters are more racist than trump supporters haha

He's building a wall, not a slingshot.

But he's being dumb because the country that will benefit most from that will be mexico itself, rather than US because mexico is ruined by being "the country you have to get in to immigrate illegally to the US".

Not a shop, I used to work as a cop and copied a forensics program to a usb drive.

Disagreeing with a politician does not give you an excusemail to break the law

Newest of the new fags over here guys!!

Hey guys, any of you with guns, set up signs in your yard as bait. When this faggot shows up to steal your rightful property, blow high sky high. If you're tooscared to kill him at least shoot his knees so he cant steal anymore.

Putting an imageb on your property is not illegal, no matter how racist. But theft is, faggot. I hate Trump myself but I hate stealing pieces of shit even more.

Fascism is not exclusive to Nazi Germany, they weren't even the progenitor's of the ideology, that honour goes to Italy's Mussolini, who wasn't particularly against any ethnic group. You can be a fascist without being racist, you fascist.

36 and ripping out Trump signs. I'm sorry to hear that.

>Implying Hillary will help him get a job

I used to support Trump, but after seeing what rabid xenophobes the trumpettes in this thread are, im voting for Hillary. Thanks OP for exposing the racists.

>its my first amendment right to stand up to racism.
>its not theft

Trump supporters have no regard for human life.

No no Trump promised to investigate 9/11, let him win

Nice b8 m8. I r8 8/8

Castle doctrine motherfucker.

Cept that Carter threw out muslimes in 79 during the revolution, and obama himself banned muslimes from Iraq and Afghanistan right after he got into office.

This is completely illegal...

Trump is an interesting situation. I feel that somewhere down the line of reality he was not supposed to exist, with the way that we were going. I expected science to be in control of society at this point, and people like that would cease to exist, or at least have reliance. I never know what to think about this whole situation.

you are a fucking prick, I hope you get your teeth kicked in you leftist piece of shit. go fuck yourself

This can't possibly be new to you. Or?

Your a cunt, a massive cunt. As massive as Hillary's giant lib-tard cunt.

This isn't

youtu.be/OznEGmZBhX4

>trump get elected
>he do indeed get the resources to do the wall, with US paying 80% for it and mexico 20%
>all photos and descriptions of the wall itself get constantly scrubbed off the internet
>strangely, all the guards hired to operate on the wall have latin sounding names
>trump get to national tv
>a sombrero pops out from the wig
>he declares ¡gracias por la pared, idiotas!
>vanishes in mexican voodoo smoke
>it's later reveled that the wall actually is on the mexican territory, protected by mexicans

I'm shocked to see all the glorification of violence and racism from Trump supporters in this thread. After seeing it I decided I just cant support Trump anymore. Now #I'm with her

>My best friend is black. I'm not racist
AHHHHHHahahahahaha

Racist confirmed. What a jackass.

Human life isn't inherently precious.

> muh president is black I'm not racist

>edgelord.jpg

>it's the first amendment to throw away other people's property if I do not agree with it
is this bait?

It's a crime you butt hurt mommas boy faggot

Im expressing my dissatisfaction with there racist views

people in my area are too scared to put up ANY presidential signs this election.

No. not edge. It just isn't. You value life or lives based on what impact they have on yours. For instance. The lives of my family and friends are precious to me. The lives of my coworkers are all at different levels of value but some would have an effect if they ended. I don't know you. Your life is not precious to me in the slightest. Nor should it be. And anyone willing to threaten the life of another to gain their personal belongings has forfeited any value their life may have previously had. That's why it's ok to kill them yourself. So I stand by what I said. Human life isn't inherently precious. You don't get preferential treatment just for existing and being human. You have to be valuable.

I know this is bait but I don't care
what does that have to do with the first amendment

>posting on a chan
>not racially aware
Cuckchan is increasingly a description rather than an insult.

Betaville?

What if i go to your house and spray paint a giant CUCK into your yard to show my dissatisfaction with your liberal views?
I'm protected by the first amendment to do so?

Annon this is how the modern libtard processes thought.

how'd you know? i live on the corner of 3rd and Cuck

no, that would be vandalism

I'm opposing their views which im allowed to do

watch out for that edge.

You're actually voting trump and that sign is from your yard. This is just a bait thread through and through.

this is what we need

beta

you take that back, im not a fucking racist

I live in a college town. There's a Prius parked on the curb with a variant of this "Bernie or bust" sticker on it. I put some screws under the front tire. It's what he wanted.

Like a true dictator you go around removing other peoples opinions.

I've taken over 500 signs. burned them all.

lol and now Trump's decided to implode.

all that energy for nothing. I can't WAIT to taste trumpanzee tears on November 9.

Hope you get arrested you fucking idiot, you're trespassing and destroying property. Go get a fucking job you dumb piece of shit

No takebacksies. You're one of us now. Better go get your robes.

yep. I'd rip u alt-right fagets voice boxes out if I could. L I T E R A L L Y

Seems like most people in Michigan see it as a lose/lose; I don't think I've seen a single campaign sign. Even the politically active Vietnam vet down my street has abstained.

Racism is nearly observing the differences between people between people who lived in isolation for a long period of time and evolved unique traits and characteristics.

Now one thing about the European blood tho, because Europeans have more population groups (family trees) and much shorter / younger family trees the African genetics are more dominate.

The media is using the term genetic diversity for a old population group who lived in isolation for a long time. This is where the misconception of African Negroids being more genetic diverse comes from (the African family trees(main ethnic African groups) are bigger and have longer branches but the rest of the world Asians and Europeans have more family trees.

Because of this long isolation these genetic groups(trees) gained genetic dominant genes true interbreeding and strengthening genetics by keeping a selecting the same set of genetics over and over again generation after generation.

All other so called junk DNA, that causes the unique mutations needed for evolution and diversity decay with every copy reducing mutations within the population group.

This is the cause of "regression" to the average mean denominator.

Now you call some one a racist , but by being a racist you are preventing regression to the mean avg and in fact protecting diversity and the unique specialized traits of humans that would simply disappear by gene mixture coming from outside the group that developed these unique advanced traits and ability's, resulting in regression to the mean avg and loss of this trait/ability.

Not having the diverse groups isolated from each other, developing and evolving unique traits and abilities does not allow the population groups to adept to disease etc and survive bottleneck events.

We need to protect this diversity and ensure the survival of the genetic uniqueness of these groups and not have them regress to the avg norm which is void of ability and specialization of genes.

Implying I am ult right. I just like fair game.

In ga we have a trump billboard and I've seen hundreds of signs and flags and stickers. I've only seen 2 Hillary stickers and no Bernie ones. I saw a Hillary sticker on a Prius and another on a dudes wife's Subaru. It had some dance team sticker next to it. Hell it might've been his Subaru. You'd have to be a huge faggot of a man to vote for Hillary.

fair? are you a libcuck sjw? FAIR?

>I'm actually 36
and your throwing out campaign signs

I wish you would do it to me, I want to introduce you to my friend Mr. Buckshot.

Fuck niggers.

you live in America's anus.

here on the coast, I've never seen a trump sticker. or some idiot posting a trump sign in their yard.

but here, most people have college educations. and are too intelligent to vote for that orange pederast.

I get called ult right then a libcuck? What is going on?

Just calling OP out for not being fair by removing signs, if he even did that.

Did the signs trigger you?

Wildly inaccurate. Hitler got elected because of the success of his economic reforms. Even toward the end of the war, most Germans considered the reports of millions of dead Jews to be little more than gossip and rumor.

ya fucking cucker

racism triggers me

You also believe globalization is a good thing and that scary black assault murder guns should be banned and that magazine caps and boolit buttons actually save lives or live on criminals weapons.

>racism triggers me

yo yo, hol up, hol up, all yall niggas we be in da hood snatch'n dees signs, ahahaaaaahahahhahahahaaa its hella fun yo, on da reel boi, holla atcha boi!

Tell me about the view from your ivory tower and how everyone else is inferior to you.

nope. I believe that stupid people like you should move to Russia.

you really don't belong here. you love Putin? you love Russia? you hate America? GTFO then.

why stay? like seriously, you hate America - Donald's going to lose - GTFO. You'll have your guns in Russia, and you'll have Trump/Putin.

WHY STAY?

It's glorious. Truly glorious. I wish... you could see what I see. Live how I live.

I'm not rich. I'm not the 1%. I'm just a man. A happy.... man. You should try it sometime (happiness).

The fact a 12 year old can probably differentiate the fact that Trump is not actually racist better than a 30 so year old can is frightening.

>a burden on the middle class
explain how so

Dumb libbie. Comitting a crime is not a good way to help Hillary's campaign

You're pissing in the wind CTR, give it up, you're already on a traitor shitlist, don't make it worse.

What he said

are you that "community organizer" faggot who jerks himself off every so often
>muh wikipedia page

Nope. In some states if someone trespasses, you have every right to shoot them.

very low energy post

sad

>steals things
>steals things in broad daylight
>steals things of no monetary value
>brags about this on an anonymous image board
>cries about racism
Spotted the nigger.

I've dug a pit and put rusty spikes at the bottom and covered it up. Then placed the Trump sign in front of it. Best of luck, dude.

Trump's going to die of a stroke from fapping to this well before the election

i'm not liberal or conservative, i'm just studying economics and tax law and want your explanation of how a tax evader is a burden on the middle class. or are you just posting pictures because you don't like trump?

I've dug a pit and put rusty spikes at the bottom and covered it up. Then placed a doughnut in front of it. Best of luck, dude.

If i had a trump sign and i saw you taking it id shoot you and get away with it because you are probably black

Me too...

super rich weaseling out of paying taxes creates a larger tax burden for the middle and lower classes.

You've just maimed 20 policemen. Good job, you.

>Nimble America has added $.25 to your account.

Test

I don't like trump. I'm voting for him because Hillary is far too dangerous to allow the chance. As far as Russia is concerned idgaf about Russia. I'd just rather not start a nuclear war with them like Hillary seems intent on doing. I love America. I love the constitution. Especially the bill of rights. The ones that hate America are the ones that want to change it for the worse. Hillary wants to continue Obamas legacy, well he just told the UN that us Americans need to give up some freedoms. I'm not going to vote for that. I don't like trump. But he's nowhere near as dangerous to America and American freedoms as Hillary is. I just happen to live in the most conservative region in the US. And I'm college educated as well friendo. Doesn't mean shit nowadays seeing as most campuses are liberal hugboxes. Didn't even realize it either until I got married and had a son and started paying attention. We've come to a fork in the road. Trumps path will be rough but it will be survivable and we will get to choose again. The other path takes us down to the point where my son will be discriminated against for being a straight white male born into privilege and we very well might not get to vote again(at least not vote and have it matter in any real way). We're already dangerously close to oblivion and I choose not to vote for the death of America, American values, and American freedom.

Damn, CTR. Are you going to try at the very least show why he's bad are you going to continue on a childish tirade of DRUMPF EXDEE. I'm not very compelled to support Clinton knowing that she's a rapist apologist.

youtube.com/watch?v=eFQhw3VVToQ

>derp

Conservatives I know - are educated. They know that trump's a liberal fraud. They won't vote for him.

Sadly, most Trump-supporters border on the retarded. They're the jerry springer types. Red state welfare filth. Racists. Imbeciles. Pederasts.

Clinton won. It's a done dogger. Trump supporters: MOVE TO FUCKING RUSSIA. I'm being serious. GTFO. This is OUR country.

That's not how taxes work there friendo. I'm not the tax fag btw.

snopes.com/hillary-clinton-freed-child-rapist-laughed-about-it/

but it is

Yeah. Because I said I loooooove me some putin dick. Retard.

>accused
innocent until proven guilty

lol
>because Hillary's too dangerous

trump's up at 3am coked out of his gourd, shitposting.

and Hillary's "too dangerous". priceless.

raping a little girl?
was ICE cube and Dre there
to spit fire with him as well?

>unrelated(slightly) infographic
>not understanding tax brackets

You think that if he would've paid in the middle classes taxes would've decreased?

youtube.com/watch?v=FiFMts60ZIQ

youtube.com/watch?v=UC2OtFvo8x0

I'm sure you do

he never said the irs wont let him. his lawyers told him not to.

OP is a faggot

At one point does the first amendment uphold theft?
>protip
>it doesnt.

36 year old fucking piece of shit thief, post a pic of yourself so I can laugh harder.

at first he said the IRS won't let him, but then when he got called out on that lie he changed it to his lawyers told him not to.

Anyhow, did ivanka ever really do nudes? someone pls post a pic of her buttocks in a bathing suit.

DNC leaks:
lets pretend hes racist, most people are stupid and wont try to verify it

>implying this isn't you
all commies get free helicopter rides

DNC leaks:
lets pretend hes racist, democrats are retarded and will believe it

that is probably the dumbest meme I've ever seen.

DNC leaks:
lets pretend hes racist, SJW's think everything is racist, they think walls are racist

hillary supported the war in iraq

DNC leaks:
lets pretend hes racist, americans are so dumb they'll never find out the truth

not to mention her support of al-Bassad's regime leadng to the current Syrian crisis

>that is probably the dumbest meme I've ever seen.
why? because you don't want to believe it?

so did trump

youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg

DNC leaks:
if we pretend he's racist, the wall street, hollywood, silicon valley supported establishment, pro-war candidate will win off the back of ignorant college students that repeat anything we tell them to "he's racist"

Yeah you wasted your time. We had a rap event at our cultural center in Sioux Falls and their was a huge fight and shots were fired. This has never happened here in South Dakota. But now we have enough niggers and look what happens. There is a reason why we have stereotypes because they are 100% true

fine. how did Hillary fund a single terrorist organization?

Is Trump a racist ... no.
Does op support a lier, law breaker and hypocrite whose stance on issues changes with the wind.
Is op a law dreaking gag ... yes.

DNC leaks:
lets pretend hes racist, so we can force every american into labor unions by getting rid of Right-to-work

the SJW's are too young and stupid to know what that means

ENOUGH YOU IDIOTS!

POST IVANKA'S SWEET, TIGHT BUNG

did you not follow the Benghazi hearing at all?

and is trump going to send all the niggers back to africa?

no?

shaddup

yes, did you?

more of these perfect boobs plz

instead of the 69 y/o orange manchild

1) Trump is the target of a massive propaganda campaign.

2) Trump is fighting Wall Street, Silicon Valley and Hollywood

3) Trump is lied about in nearly every news publication

All to trick YOU into voting for Hillary Clinton

Don't be a gullible SJW
G U L L I B L E
U
L
L
I
B
L
E

Benghazi happened because republican congress cut the embassy security budget. How does that equate to Hillary giving money to terrorists?

Scared of what? Being ahead in the polls? Winning debates? Please tell me the metric that allows you the cognitive dissonance to believe that Trump is winning.

what a waste of life

(you)

Considering that people are still supporting Hillary, I would believe if this wasn't b8

(you)

MFW sheep are supporting the pro-war establishment candidate (hillary clinton)

P A I D A C T O R S

A

I

D
A

C

T

O

R

S

You cut and paste the (you) samefag.

"And not a single person's oppinions were changed that day. The end."

lol no

They're both bad candidates. If you accept either of them you are brain washed.

>You value life or lives based on what impact they have on yours.

> anyone willing to threaten the life of another to gain their personal belongings has forfeited any value their life may have previously had.

why does murder make someone invaluable? This doesn't make any sense at all.

14 year old future cuck confirmed

Gr8 b8

But yeah, I wish you would go rip up some Trump signs. The ensuing redneck butt hurt would be glorious

Kek. I like you user.
>Not OP

you do know doing that is a felony, right?

GARY JOHNSON MOTHERFUCKERS!!!

Trump is far better than Clinton. The only people that think like you are people that are too lazy and stupid to pay attention to whats going on.

Go back to watching football, stupid fuck.

Lets see how many of your opinions change over the course of the next 15 years.

keep telling yourself that, there cletus

>cuck

I'm voting for Hillary. Trump is too much of a nigger-lover. He's been a known nigger lover since the 1970s.

>why does murder make someone invaluable?
we should be more like China
they value everyones life to the point that even their death row inmates are on an organ transplant list

>HURRR DURRR

My opinions go to the highest bidder fam

Did he vote for it too?

(You)

Hillary Clinton is actually racist, Trump just said mean things. You guys should verify your claims because the news has been full of shit lately.

>cletus
It's funny but even cletus has more money than your NEET loser ass

You are mentally ill if you seriously believe the Trump is racist meme.

IRS about to get em can't wait to see his stupid orange face when it happens lol.

no because failed tycoons can't vote on matters in congress

You know, there are eventually going to be people like Hitler. Calling everyone Hitler is a problem, but disregarding everybody who compares somebody to Hitler is also a irrational response.

>we should be more like China

Go. Fucking move to fucking China then. Give me a call in 12 months and tell me how it is working out for you.

self awareness is not your strong point.

Youre a faggot liberal socialist who doesn't understand the concept of private property because you've been leeching off others' hard work your entire life.

It makes sense that a faggot like you would support hillary, and before that, comrade Sanders.

youtube.com/watch?v=1vx3_2ks5qQ

So how did he support the war?

Hillary Clinton is the most corrupt politician ever to run for office. She's actually associated with KKK members, Trump isn't. Hillary is actually associated with the confederate flag, Trump is not. Hillary joined whites-only country clubs, Trump build multi-cultural ones.

If you support Hillary, you're a racist. If you're calling Trump a racist, you're obviously just repeating some shit you read. Its a lie - go ahead, try to verify it.

Animals can sense shit.

They want to cover up their involvement in 9/11. I'm guessing you don't mean mean 9/11/01, because that cover up occurred under Bush's watch.

The SJW's have taken over. Literally trying to convince everybody that a billionaire is a failure.

Fight against SJW's

Vote Trump

Dude, are you really trying to talk down to someone while useing weeb diction.

just wondering, do the people shilling so hard for hillary get paid by the day? per post? per website? i think i'd be good at this

Yes? I don't see how you're not following?

Lol I'm against Hillary but those links do not contain any of these lines you dumbass

>next
"Bloomberg puts Trump’s current net worth at $2.9 billion. ... If Trump had just put his father’s money in a mutual fund that tracked the S&P 500 and spent his career finger-painting, he’d have $8 billion."

you guys havent found anything to actually call Trump out on, so you lie about racism, lie about business failure (billionaire... you retards) and lie about everything else, photoshop pictures like this.

Democrats are the scum of the earth, everyone knows Clinton is a sack of shit.

YOU LIE ABOUT EVERYTHING BECAUSE YOURE LITERALLY COVERING FOR THE WORST PERSON THAT HAS EVER BEEN ELECTED INTO OFFICE

HILLARY IS A CRIMINAL, YOU PEOPLE MAKE ME SICK

AHHH YES... MORE. MOAAAAAAAR

>and spent his career finger-painting
True, but he's no hillary clinton

Howard Stern asked him if he supported it and he said yes

Tbh if i saw you taking shit out of my yard, political sign or not, id fill you full of buckshot.

Youd be the second person too, gotta love az

this this this this

so you're gonna vote for the dead corpse?

no wait you aren't gonna vote at all, and justify it with "muh racism"

get fucked you're worse than both the candidates.

>neet
is this what you use on your mommys legs and back every friday night?

>so you lie about racism
slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/07/20/trump_complained_about_blacks_inherent_laziness_1991_book_says.html
>lie about business failure (billionaire... you retards)
"Bloomberg puts Trump’s current net worth at $2.9 billion. ... If Trump had just put his father’s money in a mutual fund that tracked the S&P 500 and spent his career finger-painting, he’d have $8 billion."

Private corporation - you have no idea what his net worth is. You're a fucking retard and you're repeating headlines from the Washington post.

You're a tool repeating propaganda that you've read.

im not being paid but my girlfriend saaid she will dump me and fuck one of my black friends and send me pics of the bbc inside her if i don't shill for hill on Cred Forums and reddit for at least an hour a day

this is my punishment for her finding my porn collection

How much is he worth then? We don't know because for some unknown reason he wont release his tax returns.

Why does the California KKK support Hillary then?

twitter.com/LeahR77/status/769602776737390592

the funny part is each time you get rid of a sign and the owner buys a new one. you are really funding trumps campain. good one retard

haha yea trump is really rayciss

He never said yes.

Prove me wrong.

>you can't

You're ignoring the fact that Johnson will NEVER be president. Sorry to crush your dreams junior, but Ol' Gary isn't going anywhere.

Because it fucked up his campaign now they're trying to fuck up Hillary's. Won't work, people know what they're up too stupid trump supporters trying to get crafty it won't work it's too late for trump he lost all they have to do is announce it.

whatever you say libtard

Forbes (the people we trust to value private companies) puts his net worth at 4.4 bil. Thats still 3.6 bil missing. I added the missing portion because I dont think you are smart enough to do the math alone.

>Let's take advice from an insane hick who tried to murder people because they use computers
Trump supporters are really stretching this shit thin.

and you're a tool repeating what a narcissistic egomaniac repeats, or claims he never said, or has someone else "correct".
I hope you are too young to vote, because you are definitely too stupid to.

Howard Stern also supported the war in that conversation. Later they both changed their minds, whereas Hillary kept voting for more wars abroad.

haha let's attack the messenger not the message

Holy shit you are fucking broken. If you still think that Trump won the debate then you need help. Even Trump's team admitted that he lost. Seemingly the only two people still fucking stupid enough to think that Trump won are you and that orange man baby.

Are you guys really still pretending Trump is racist? Are you guys stupid or just repeating propaganda at this point?