Stoner thread?

Stoner thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8oBbJg_PqbU
youtube.com/watch?v=pmb1dDB2tak&list=PLqOxCKl5cF1pER_1qNZCaeITUIwAsTp4I&index=34
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cDMhlvbOFaM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Got hammered last night with my bf. Pretty fucking awesome weed we got gonna do it again soon.

How much do u pay for an ounce? I tried asking in the last thread but some queer edgelord same fagged the thread into oblivion.

Pic is OC from last pickup

That looks fucking beautiful

I pay about 600 a QP and 2,000 a pound

Fucking jelly. A P thru my connect is roughly 2,700.
Qps are 725

>600 for a quarter of a pound
So $150 an ounce?

Does anyone know how to get high off of poppy seeds? I heard you can just put them in water and shake it up, or brew tea? Idk. Pls halp

Yeah but I can get a pound for cheaper than that.

I used to get them for 2,800 until I went to the real connect years ago. Fuck middle men.

Don't do it man. It's gonna fuck you up like Heroin

Yee you make tea with them but they taste like straight ass from what I've heard

check out this site. google dot com

most pay 330 for a ounce

Depends on the strain here in Montreal. Anywhere from $125 oz for outdoor grow, up to $600 oz for shatter. By lb. $1500 to $4800. Mostly hit the kush(bubblegum), so $150 oz when buying 2.

Don't do it, I'm in a state with world highest production of Poppy's for medicine and shits genetically changed, ever year teens try to steal them and die, never heard of a person here able to even use the plants for more then suicide

>Hammered
>Weed
>Probably a fag

im stoned as shit and nothing to do somebody help a fucker out
my gf is asleep so pretty dull here

I can't help but eat everything when I smoke, it gets annoying sometimes

Alright you stoner fags. I haven't smoked weed since Sept 1979, just before i joined the us army. now i am retired and want to go back to being a bogart again. i've heard that this ain't the same weed that i used to get (seeds, stems, weeds), what is the good shit now if you can think clearly enough to remember.

My grinder is full and ready. Looking forward to taking the edge off.

Dubcheck.

I smoke mostly kush. Nice body buzz and not too mentally foggy. I drink a fuck ton of beer too. Never throws my drunk over the edge.

Haven't smoked in 2 months and already can see the changes (4 years of rigorous use).

Incredible memory improvement and I've become more outgoing, but no motivation at all. Weed used to make everything seem like play rather than work. I miss that

295 , usually get 4 strains (quarter of each) for that price

Tips on finding the real plug and not his middleman friends?

>This
Also checked

i need to take a trip to Colo and try some different stuff first hand. i don't have to worry about no fuckin drug test now Sam. but seriously, will it help with the depression and ptsd?

If your;e for reals, just look up info about medical marijuana, and you;ll find out much more than you need.

How will you get any? However you start out, hopefully a buddy can help you. The weed is pretty different, but a hit or two isn;t hugely different than what a whole joint used to do,

do it with hawaiian morning glory seeds instead

Curious, anyone who reported over $250 where do u live? I asked originally because I've heard new England has good prices compared to national average

supposedly different strains do different stuff. if you can take a trip, try it out. but, read up. You won;t be able to smoke a few kinds over a whole day, because you;ll just be too fucked up and you won;t be able to tell what strain does what.

I don't think New England is any cheaper. 90 a quarter, or maybe 300 hundred an oz.

>Faggot confirmed.

30k for an ounce?!

>300 hundred an oz.
That's pretty expensive Cred Forumsro

oh yeah, i'm reals. i remember buying 1/2 ounce for $20. where i live doesn't have med weed yet but i could visit some friends in Colo or DC and have them take me to the shops.
i don't want to get wasted like the old days, just mellow and forget shit for a while.

listen to this

youtube.com/watch?v=8oBbJg_PqbU

Got a new nectar collector today, had to go to the dispensary after to get some wax to try it out. Fucking smooth

Well, that's what I sell them for, but I only sell a handful of them. If you just by an oz of nice stuff, you pay much less?

I beleive indica is good with depression, helps you focus and gives you energy. Sativa us a body buzz, stimulates your munchies, helps you sleep. The dude in CO will certainly know, as I may have reversed the names. Good luck.

Any stoners in Fargo ND who will sell less than a half ounce?

I live in new England and sell zips for 200. I'm sorry but you might just be getting fucked over by the plug.

Very much less lmao I posted the first picture in the thread and that nug cost me ~$6.30/gram

Well, try it out. The Times had an article recently about going to CO on a weed vacation. Look it up. It's super hardcore (for us older folks) but there are plenty of knowledgeable people. If you can hook up with friends and spend a week you can try out a bunch of strains and see what you like.

Huh, Like, all day long? What do you sell quarters for? Around here (southern NH) 50/90 all day long for 8ths and quarters of hi-test.

And where do you live? And you can buy ounces all day long for how much?

you've got them reversed but the rest is correct

Being the only stoner in my town and house an 1/8 is all I really need.

who /heroin/ here?

also did LSD again last night. smoked a bowl while i was coming up and decided to lay in bed with no music or lights. i had the most intense trip i've ever had it was so great

good suggestion, i should have gone to Bonaroo earlier this year and got samples, maybe even the thc drops for vaping

Nice. How's dorm life treating you? I got a dry nectar collector but ended up not liking the idea of gravity vs. Hot part and I've seen keck clips melt from further away so i replaced the tip with a banner for a weird lie down type piece lol

Ay, you were in the other threat. where in new england?

nah im not into memetrap

That piece looks like a trip, you should get a roadrunner or dab stick if you can find it. Dry nectar are still bomb.com

Just ordered from the dark web for this first time.
Nervous, but hopeful.

Last i knew i saw then on 420science..i prefer quartz though.

£210/oz
£60/Quarter

Any input on these prices anyone?

looks homegrown.

I sell eighths for 30 but normal price around here is 40. Again I do quarters for 55 when normal is 70. I live on the northshore, think Lynn Lawrence Lowell triangle.

I like ceramic, I'm going to switch my tip ASAP

I want to makes glycerin-based tincture with kief.
Tell me if this will work:
1g kief (decarbed)
1.5 oz glycerin + (a smidge) ethanol
Heat for a while

I want a tincture that doesn't taste like pot or alcohol... Thinking of adding some vanilla flavoring or something.

>Thinking of doing the same thing
What did you buy?
How much did you buy?
How much did you pay?
How did you keep your identity protected?

Thanks dude.

Ceramic is nice, fragile though. Ceramic nail under the dome and you might be able to see if you zoom in the holes in the diffuser are star shaped :-)

got it. so 70 is normal, and are there folks over there selling quarters for 90? Like upper crust, comes in nicely labeled little jars, etc?

It's a real pain in the ass.
You have to do all this encryption shit. I already head Bitcoin, but from start to finish it took me about 8 hours. If you have to buy Bitcoin, it'll be more like 7 days.
I choose to order chocolate edibles. I prefer edibles and the chance of the package smelling suspicious is way lower than flower.

Minus the ethanol and just shake it daily for a while...watch hashbean420 on youtube he makes tincture with bho and i think that would work fine, or make rosin out of the kief first then use his technique if you just wanna get rid of a lot of the waxy membrane. I've never had any that had the alcohol taste though.

I need a heady piece like this

If you use a butane torch to dab, you are a douchebag. No offense.

Every part i got in different places except the dome and the adapter are from the same place...fun to build.

I'll check it out. I just want a sweet drop under the tongue that doesn't taste like a plant or a shot of Everclear.

Ask the tincture I've ever had looked like what he makes and were tasty as fuck

Whats wrong with a butane torch lel? I get propane is cheaper.

Oh, and if you wanna learn how to make rosin from sift, check out john berfelo on youtube

>ask
*all

Using a torch while you're high is not only stupid, but is done for attention.

I just use my hair straightener.

What micron screen?

What do you mean, you need to use a torch to heat up the nail. If you hang out with people that can't operate a torch stoned id leave the middle school parking lot.

I don't really smoke bud. Bought the keif when I was in CO, but since I don't have anything to sprinkle it on or in and then burn, I want to use it for a very small batch of tincture.

Agreed, this faggot is probably just trying to feel special cause he had $800 of daddy's money to waste on an E-nail

which one of you greasy fucks are smoking pops?

It's kiddy shit, man. You don't need a torch to use wax. It's only so douchebags can show off their rig/skillz.

Right but if you wanna make rosin with hash unlike bud you need a screen, i have a 25 micron, silk tea bags work as well I've heard.

cute.

You need a vapman

Dude weed lmao

I feel like I can skibe even making the rosin.
After the kief is decarboxylated, I should be able to just mix it with some glycerin, which it is soluble in.

skibe = skip

I make more money than you . You go kayaking pothead. Fuckface

What can you use alternatively? Far as I know a torch is the only way to heat up a nail, and shit like vape pens doesn't cut it like a real dab

someone intelligent in this thread?

Oh,nice, yeah i wasnt even thinking of decarboxilating, actually never did much research into that, got a book with a whole section on it and everything haha

Hello joblessness hardest then again I'm not Khomeini.

The stove top when moms not home.

Yeah, gotta decarb if you want to get high from ingesting it.

Dubbz.
On Cred Forums + talking about weed does not bring about visions of intelligence. But this thread has surprised me.

Nigga elk

Pffft, nah, it's just a different high. Ate 1.75g of raw flower...amazing.

Check'd, you persian fuckknob

i buy by the half ounce for 100 canadian

White beaner

start off with a high cbd strain. Ones like critical cure, lemon garlic og, and cannatonic. The low thc content will prevent you from getting too high the first few times and instead gives you a sense of relaxation and melts away the pain. I also recommend trying out different strains to see what works best for you.

Oily poop

For what purpose, might as well of smoked it

Honest question: What does being stoned feel like?

Smoked 3 times in my life. The first was cool. I saw things differently, colors, smells, feels time was different.

The two other times I could barely move and I smoked a lot less.

Why? The strains?

Was it very dry or old? Eating fresh flowers won't get you high.
C'mon, user, this is basic OChem.

anyone in charlotte. haven't smoked for a month looking to relax

That naughty gunfight descended guys are added advantage the successful fight a thankfully unit on intrauterine.

Illegal, got pulled over, probation, panicked.lol.

strains, thc content, and tolerance all play a part in that.

Dried and cured.

note: the second two were terrible not being able to move

im calling the policeman

eating flowers of any state doesn't get you high, period.

Dried flowers will be partially decarboxylated, so I'm sure you did feel something.

About 150R$

youtube.com/watch?v=pmb1dDB2tak&list=PLqOxCKl5cF1pER_1qNZCaeITUIwAsTp4I&index=34

Thc-a fanboy

If they're very old and dry OR have been baked in an oven at low temps, they absolutely will.

Project is coming to fruition

How many pots does I needs to inject to get the stoned

I'm bipolar. Weed got me off of Lithium. I also smoke before I exercise. I lost 45 pounds in 6 months thanks to smoking weed all day everyday and getting off Lithium.

and walking. alot of walking.

Greetings fellow psychotic disorder, it had helped me with my schizophrenia as well...just so you know you're not crazy.

Too many pots?

Smart man. To think of.all the fags who gone to jail because they can't eat their weed

Serious question do you guys still dream? I smoke alot and I didnt have dreams for the longest time. Now my dreams are SUPER vivid.

Listen to Black Sabbath. You're going to swallow colours of the sounds you hear. Delicious.

kek I live in Ohio

Yup, butI can't remember them!

>badtrimjob.jpg

Looks just like my buddies caps. Any tips to make them grow better? It must just be his setup, hes got a single cake in a ghetto 2 liter contraption

Damn. Kid's expression gave me feels.

Well, I've also been blessed with being...we'll just say "busted" so i knew what was wrong with me.

140$ to 200$ (for top shelf) an O here in canada

Yeah. Looks like an end of season cut job done by someone making 10$ an hour and all the smoke they can handle.

Oz. Canada.

fuck off

Lick the skin between my balls and asshole, shitbag. What's your problem?

$170
California, san mateo. Bay area

It's called a gooch, you moose sodomizer...go lube your hockey stick with male syrup, eh.

>male
*maple

Been sober for 3 weeks, my dealer stopped dealing on the side because he lost his job. :(

>Lose job
>Quit dealing
U wot

Gotta be busy looking for a new job with everyone watching.

It's a sniglet where I come from, you turd swallowing maggot.

So he wasn't really a dealer. Just sold to his circle?

First tried acid in June and have done it like 16 times since. Acid is great man. I always smoke some good dank with it and go to some dope nature shit with friends

Wiggle wiggle, eh?

Yeah build a proper sgfc or look for a bottle sgfc tek

I'm probably gonna rub one out to that...

It's good to be sober for a while, though.

Gets your tolerance back down. I find it enjoy it more after not having it for a while.

Sweet and sour sauce on my pussy?

Denverfag here. It helps depression and ptsd for me

I'm on that like a fat kid on cake.

Do you have 21 questions?

Sounds like you like sativa strains and dislike indica strains

Is this an AMA???

Any1 in Slo,CA?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cDMhlvbOFaM

What diagnosis is likeliest to get me a prescript in CA?

For you? Cancer.

I've got hand cancer u shood c me play guitr
typed with my toez

Liar.

I thot stoners were supposed 2 b nice
i think ur on that old testament shit

What's with the antagonism, jism?

>supposed

What's antagonizing about it, wheelie bar?

So ur just this ultra-confidant stoner dude that every1 thinks is all sweet, sexy, & funny

450 a qp of flower, 400-450 for oil. 100-150 an ounce. Mids at 100, top at 150.

So you're taking the stance it's funny to joke about somethig RESTRICTED by the gov't.. i hope they restrict your anus, fallus

Say it don't spray it.

Then ull be begging this wheelie whatever to cum fix ur butt

Faggots all of you!

Allahsupernovalakalzamomega=wheelchair

Not even gonna bite my wheelie bar bit? Why would anyone need a wheelchair if they have hand cancer? Liar.

Fuck yourself with a knife

Master Yoda

Your wheelie bar was two bit
eat my cum, muggle

Now sell your computer and send the money to Robert Soley 1681 Phillips Ln SLO, CA

Cheap stoner here.

Which one, pipe o joint will give you the best high with the least weed?

I'm the muggle? You can't even read.

Read what u fuckin worthless driveler

Now you're getting somewhere.

But where r U going?

A vape.

Why? You wanna stare at my sexy ass?

What about a little handheld one like this?

He's probably shaking like a bitch

Fine dude, ylyl

Not OP, but i recommend doing knife hits. Take a waterbottle, cut off the bottom, fill it with ice poke holes in the bottom and then jam it back in to hold the ice in place. Take 2 knifes and heat them on your burner/stove. Use one of the knives to pick up a nugget, it should be so hot that the nugget just stick to it after a bit of pressure. Press the nugget between the knifes and inhale through the bottle. You vaporize very cleanly and completely. My proffered method by far.

Im a new weed fag smoke it maybe 4 times a week just shit my mate grows but i want to try different shit like that coloured shit. Any advice on where to find new shit like that.. or is there even a difference??

Cuz i wanna know where to make sure no stores will sell u anything

Got me some Blue Dream

Take your self proclaimed sexy ass & drop it like its hot
oh ya cuz u aint
u just hate
cuz ur green wit envy

I like weed

I feel ya. I'm hoping I can get my life in a place where I can partake regularly again (because I seriously enjoy the playtime aspect of it), but until I have my shit sorted out it just isn't worth it. The fog that lingers with you throughout your day is the worst reason to smoke weed. Even if there are days in between my sessions I still feel the slowness and slight confusion, like i'm stuck in mud. Fucking atrocious for someone to be stuck using until they get their shit sorted out, as it's something that could really hinder someone's growth as a human being.

$300 an oz for top shelf

Now get the fuck back where u came from: a fucking cave

Thank you anons.

So joint is by far the most inefficient method

dead?

Now where was i, ah yes, best diagnosis in CA to get a prescript?

How does Cred Forums get their weed? I read a few of these threads and people get it in the sketchiest ways. First time I wanted to buy, I was in the bar, saw a guy go out the back door with a bunch of others, figured he was selling. I asked him and got a 20. I don't smoke that often, but any time I want some I just text him and he will have it, ezpz.

Sup?

Cancer.

C, u ran like a kid with a unicorn horn between his legs. U aint got shit balker

U r

heroin overdose with their kid in the car. they are dead.
i have a close friend that i go through to get it. he gets it cheaper than i could. so i dont have a problem with it.

And u have torettes
internet torette person
go shove a hot piece of iron in ur eye

Why ask here? If anyone has a prescription, they know theirs, ask for a show of hands/diagnosis and collect your own data.

Ur almost cryin like a bitch i bet
pussy pussy u cant even think can u?

U silly goose

Don't even implore u zero

Yup.

Get a bong. Load single hit snaps. Get stoned off .2.

Probably the most efficient method besides camping, and vaping is gay

But you aren't even who i was talking to.

Ye, agree. That's probably what u LEARNED

Not much but thank you, I am supporting some good indicas (flowers + dabs) tonight, I've got the day off tomorrow. I loaded two bowls of my new stash but I'm still coasting on the dab until Its time to watch Captain America, I've got one bong and one pipe.

I'm studying weed, on the side while in college. I got some certs that I think will be useful in the industry down the road when the legal shit blows over. I'm slow-rolling because I'm scared...I hope I can get in on making it a real living before whatever bubble out there bursts. I read last year in the US it was something like 600K arrested, or one every 47 seconds if you spaced it out, and mostly all possession.

Every time I think about doing more to get it legalized I realize that ultimately comes down to public openness and stoners being loud. Keep stoning ffs, but be safe please.

Ok Methusalah look alike
"Bro, step back" this bitch he shrieks

Vaping not camping, fucking faggot phone

fug

Dont bring a chair instead of a tent

Now ur acting.

Y dont u drop the act
ur just a sinister creep

Walk 5 minutes to a waterfront condo. But dude is available from 9 a.m to 4 p.m, then 6 to 9. Old hippie, his neighbour sells hash and carves soapstone statues. I got it good.

what's the camping method?

That's better that's the REAL u

Now where oh yes. Whats the best diagnosis to ensure prescription in ca?

You sit with your weed and stare at it until you feel high

use i have I like weed diseazse

What's the highest you guys have ever been? I've only smoked about 20 times since 2013 and was the highest I've ever been yesterday. We smoked a blunt of what my friends said was really good shit at the parking lot and went into the restaurant after.

I was feeling nicely stoned at first but when I started eating, it hit me like a wall of bricks. I couldn't even open my mouth to speak. I was just sitting with head down not being able to do anything. It also felt like my vision was clouded. I couldn't even keep a thought in my head, and had pulsating pain in my thighs. I got up to take a shit and was feeling fine after.

But man I've never been high like that.

Cuz u smoked b4 u left and forgot ur supplies and brought a chair instead of a tent

stick a pack of D batteries in your ass and go in to the doctor complaining of stomach pains. he will diagnose you melachorositus and prescribe you weed right there

Seriously u just dov'd

Aha! I knew sum1 around here had an ounce of cents

that turn apple bitterness gonna scrape the peach desx out

Anyhow

i can get a bobs bisquick for 30 any time

When I was like 13, went to this kids house to smoke. He got some weed from his dad, it was cali kush, my first time with dank and not mids or regs. Smoked that shit, got so high. Started laughing at each other and felt like I got caught in a loop, because we did it at least six times. Then I closed my eyes and seen the burger King strolling through a landscape of my eyelids colored with like the shit you see when you close your eyes

Was very trippy. Probably won't ever have an experience like it again. An hour or 2 later I was comatosed in this kids couch until I had to go.home

Nice. My guy grows it himself I found out. Between him and my friend who's been a stoner since forever, I've never actually had shit weed, only dry sometimes. I've gotten L for the same guy, but it's $20 for a gel. It's nice because I know the guy is trustworthy, but still pretty expensive.

Once i was playing sonic in my head but it wore off soon

I love opiates and I tried heroin one time. it was some china white, some real pure shit that had me feeling amazing, and I even snorted it, didnt even bang

Once i smoked with Martin the Warrior & we went to guitar center and this dumb clerk couldnt answer my ?s about cables but Martin the Warrior thot i was just not listening cuz Martina knew nothing bout cables

Ouch

i once took a nose dive off a peter court and ended up in the hospital

Just moved to a small shit town in Iowa, population less than 100. All old fucks. Nearest city is Des Moines, which is over an hour away.

I have been smoking ditch weed the past 2 I nths since I moved here for the simple fact I can't find anyone that smokes.

Any tips to score some bud?

>yo this aint catnip

Ayyyyyy NH represent lmao

the nibbelonians are attacking!

Fellow iowafag. If there's less then a hundred people, it shouldn't be hard to find if anyone has, regardless you'll probably have to go to the closest town.

Order off the internet.
Get bitcoin.

If your looking for something to treat your ptsd depression I recommend shrooms.
Weed only gives you the escaping reality sense much like a beer or cigarretes would. Sure it's a helluva lot funner to do but if your looking for treatment psilocybin is the key

is 25$ for 2 grams too much?

Do people use the term "nigger lip" to describe using unnecessary amount of lip?

OP is that some vader kush

NO

Oh man that actually sounds pretty cool. The only time I've "hallucinated" with weed I would see some nerdy high school track kid in the corner of my eye.

I agree i need a trip to co but just figure that shit out on ur own with or without "med"s

Bruh you're dumb as fuck. He'll probably take shrooms and have a terrible time if he has PTSD. Niggas don't know shit

bro thats way more than you need. one gram will make at least 15 joints. even more if youre using a bong. one gram will last you at least a month of regular use.

One of my local shops is claiming to have a couple strains for 16.00/eighth AND they are claiming percentages of 19%. Now I understand that price does not always reflect quality/potency, but what am I really to expect? Otherwise I'm just gonna pay 25 for an eighth of Jack Diesel at the other shop, because I know it gets me wasted.

>One gram will make 15 joints

What

>A gram
>Way more then you need

Nigga you trippin

It's not like it's acid don't be stupid. Do a little googlefu before you make yourself look like a dumbass, dumbass

Used to

well thats pretty fucking neat

free weed is the best weed

Same fagging trolltards

how dare you sir

I agree

You got your shit all backwards fool. Acid is less likely to cause a freakout. The only time people have bad acid trips is when they take some RC thinking it's acid. Mushrooms cause deep introspection, way worse for mentally unstable people.

So shutup dumbass, you don't know what you're talking about

There are little coil things that are regulated and you can plug them into the wall. I decent one is around $100 though. Google ENail. And lol, vape pens are real dabs. Unless you're doing 1/8th gram dabs, its pretty much the same.

I'm lucky and get 20/2, but there are people with much worse deals. If you get good quality, then that's fine. Nothing to really complain about here.

Actually no

retard alert

Any drug as a crutch makes shit worse i speak from personal experience
one day, when im in a great place i intend to smoke salvia 1 more tiem

First off, research on Shroomery. Second, a well ventilated chamber is a happy chamber. Fresh air exchange is the second most important thing in growing shrooms, first being sterilization.