Job screwed me over with my pay, gotta wait a few days til i can get my check. Jonesing for a cigarette real bad...

Job screwed me over with my pay, gotta wait a few days til i can get my check. Jonesing for a cigarette real bad, and i cant afford a pack for $7.75. What do you guys normally smoke? How much is a pack where you live? How often do you smoke? What do you normally do when youre jonesing for a cig and you dont have any? Have you tried to quit before? General smokers thread. Started smoking since i was 16, normally didnt get asked for my ID or i had friends buy me a pack. Smoked about 5 cigs a day back then. Never more than a pack a day. Until the day i came home from basic training when i was 18, the. I smoked a whole pack just at the airport waiting to to home. Was Marlboro Reds, and ive always smoked Menthol, so it was awful to me. I started smoking Menthol when i was 16 and i didnt know much about cigs, all i know is that my buddy smoked Menthol, so i had him buy me what he smoked, and ive been smoking the same ever since. Also, i will love you long time if you send me money via Paypal for a pack of smokes. My kik is CCWBaker.

Pick up some butts fag

Yes because I've got nothing to do with my hard earned money other than hand it over to a beggar. Sure thing, champ.

kill yourself fucking pussy

Used to be a Marlboro menthol and Newport guy. Switched to kite menthol rolling tobacco. When I was really broke I used to smoke these shit tier cigars called prime time menthol little cigars. They aren't too bad, and got the job done, and at like 2 bucks a pack I couldn't complain.

I vape now, have been for 9 months, and about to quit that. For me I never really had an addiction to nicotine, more of the act of smoking than anything else. Used to smoke 3 packs a day from the age of 16 to 21.

Ive tried. Cant find any thatd id get even 1 good drag off of.
Im not trying to beg, its just a friendly suggestion. Either you give it or you dont, thats not the point of this thread. I just wanna have a general discussion about smoking. I also work a full time job and bust my ass, but my check didnt get to me on time, and i had to wait the weekend out.

My pack of choice was Marlboro black menthol, switched recently to ecig after I found out I had cancer of the colon.

yeah for a dollar i get shitty cigars called Black & Mild. Only comes with the 1 cigar, but thatll hold me over a bit. Camel crush guy here. Not a menthol smoker, but sometimes its not bad especially after some bud.

Good. Nothing makes me happier than addict trash in withdrawals. Don't get addicted next time.

I smoke swisher sweets cigarillos. 1.08 for two cigars in California... or everyother state I've been. I smoke these odd things because they don't leave a cigarette smell which my gf can't stand.

Something about cigars i cant do. Probably because ive never gotten any REAL cigars, but the cheap ones. Like Talon.

Aren't you just an edgy little faggot

The prime times were more like cigarettes. I used to smoke a black and mild here and there. I still crave a wine wood tip every once in a while. But I haven't smoked anything tobacco in 10 months now. I still miss a good spliff every once in a while.

Hey guys, I'm new to Cred Forums...how does it work?

check your couch cushions and buy a pack of Kools or Winstons, they were my smokes of choice when i was broke for a few weeks.

Or just buy a black and mild for $0.90

Thanks

It's just a segway to reddit. Save some time and just go there.

And black and milds are about 6 cigs to the cigar so def worth it

i just looked up Primetimes, and holy fuck do they actually work as cigs?

not OP, but do you inhale that shit? i never could too much, and it deff didnt feel like even 1 cig.

Oh really?! Thanks man I appreciate you helpin....newfag

Black and milds or capones help the craving. I usually walk around and look for suitable butts from the ashtrays around local gas stations/bars

WTF are you 15 Jesus Christ I', too old for this place.

Dont even have the 90 cents. Im not normally broke, its just a shitty situation with my new job. How much for a cheap pack of Kools?

No, im 23

Yeah. Theyre halfway decent. The only problem I had was that some tobacco stores/gas stations that would have them, they'd be like a year old and rotten as fuck. But I finally found one store that was willing to special order then for me. Ended up smoking prime times for close to a year. Got all my friends turned on to them too. I'd put them on the same tier as any other budget cigarette like an l&m.

Do you have friends that smoke
Just borrow one ?

Holy fuck thats actually cool. they even come in flavors from what i saw.
from experience, the ash bin out front of gas stations are usually the best. Because employees usually get free cigs and just smoke whenever its slow, and when they see a customer, they gotta put out their cig and go inside.

Thats the first thing i tried. But im always the guy who gives my friends cigs cause theyre too broke to always have a pack on them. So they dont even have one for me.

Yeah from what I remember the only good flavors out there were the grape, watermelon (inb4 nignog, I'm white), and peach. The rest were kind of garbage in my opinion.

Just checked out their site, looks like they don't have menthol anymore. Those were the best. Very similar flavor to a Marlboro menthol

Marlboro black taste like perfume

I by a bunch of pipe tobacco once every six months for cheap and keep it in a mason jar (stays smokeable) and that's good when you're in a pinch. Also nice to smoke a pipe once in a while when you're at home I feel a little douchey smoking it in public. I smoke half a pack a day take or give and usually stick to KOOLs in the summer and camel royals in the winter. Started smoking rolled up post it notes with grass clippings with my friends when I was 10 but got on real smokes when I was 15.

When i was young, instead of smoking cig butts when we were out, we would empty whatever tobacco was left in the butts, and just smoke that out of our marijuana pipe. Didnt work well, but ive never tried pipe tobacco.

Not the guy you replied to, but if you work, why don't you have money? Do you live paycheck to paycheck literally? Learn to manage your money. It's always poor people who think they need to smoke, drink, and do drugs daily. Bum ass smokers.

True shit
Better stop giving them cigs then OP
Is the tobacco/wrap flavored? or is it just the butt? like how a black & mild is where just the tip is flavored.

Both. Although the wrap was more flavored than the tobacco

Im an Army vet, and the VA doesnt help me out with any medical bills or anything like that. I dont live paycheck to payckeck, i was laid off my previous job, and it took me a month to find my new job. And i had to spend my savings from the Army and what i had left of my old job to survive for the month where i had no job. And now im just waiting for this check from my new job. Should be hella fat money, but im broke while im waiting. I dont do drugs, except nicotine, and i only socially drink.

Just roll your own cigarettes you retard.

Costs $3.6 for an ounce here where I live. Buy some papers for $1 (pack of 60) and some filters for $2 (pack of 100).

Lasts a month.

Don't be a retard and just roll your own cigarettes.

if youre legit then thanks for your service. what MOS? id give you a few bucks if i had Paypal, sorry.

I would, but im broke rn. What brand of tobacco do you buy? What taste the best?

newports

>Jonesing for a cigarette real bad

Hahaha fuckin' loser

Ya my friends and I should have just smoked butts but I think we were afraid of getting addicted to nicotine so we stuck with paper. We sprayed the grass clippings with windex one time to get "high" but we just got sick. Honestly wish pipe smoking was more widely done. Like I said I don't really do it in public because I'm 26 and people assume I'm either a hipster or have to make some comment on me pipe smoking. When I have smoked it in public people seem to like the agreeable aroma and women seem to like it. If you smoke a pipe too much it kind of burns the inside of your mouth but it's a nice smell to have stick to your clothes/hair.

I was an 11B with the 10th Mtn in Ft Drum before i was discharged. Never saw combat. Literally dont even give a shit when people thank me for my service.

Same, people say its for niggers but I enjoy Newports as well.

Not bad if Menthol

menthol is life :P

My boss gave me a benson & hedges menthol cigarette awhile back and it tastes even better than Newport Menthols imo

$7.75 a pack? Better live in a third world country where a pack is less than $2. Like I do.

Not op yes I inhale it... and I guess the are 6 cigs per 1 cigar

Ya I really like benson and hedges but they always seem pricey when I'm at checkout

U wanna sniff my fingers degenerate vagrant? Dirty piece of shit I want to stomp a pack in front of you. Oh I got screwed by my job like your helpless. Nigger you can't even save $8 a week but wanna cry about how you'd love someone to wipe your ass but don't love yourself enough to grow the fuck up. I hope you die in a car accident faggot bum

Used to smoke Drum but its still pricey and not the best. Found a local tobacco store with a brand called 3 Citadels which is much cheaper/better.

Check it out man, stop smoking packaged tobacco. It's expensive and absolutely not worth it.

You taste spitless you whiny momfag lets talk about smoking homo. You wear dishwashing gloves you Clark griswold pants leapord glasses fatshit turd. I'll fart in your mouth twizzler lips Barbie genital herb. Eat a dick

You will know when a good cigar is good. If you like a mild flavor, Ashton Corona is one if my go-to's. Also, Acid Drew Estate kuba Kuba is a good cigar with some flavoring in the cap to sweeten your lips

Oh, and don't inhale, just enjoy the flavor