Chances I have syphilis?

>chances I have syphilis?

A girl I last fucked 70 days ago told me she has syphilis, and probably had it when we were fucking. I ALWAYS used a rubber and I havent had any symptoms or anything weird since the last time we fucked. What does Cred Forums think?

Other urls found in this thread:

gettested.cdc.gov
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Get checked anyway you dumb fuck

Go to the doctor

/thread

Go fuck a girl, wait a while, ask her if she has it? if not, you're in the clear.

Nigger this is america, where healthcare cost a fucking arm and a leg and the blood test needed to see if I have it would cost me a fucking paycheck. I work part time (conveniently 35-38 hours a week) and I do not have healthcare through my employer. Im not bitching my lack of healthcare, I just want to know if its worth spending the money.

STD testing takes minutes at a clinic and you'll get results in a day or two. Get checked. Also if yer a poor fag you can probably get free meds. Clinics usually try to fight outbreaks.

Syphilis could make you permanently brain damaged. It's fucking wroth it

look for an std clinic, and say you don't make money and you can get free labs.

an easily recognizable chancre sore would develop at the site of infection.

Thats what I had read, as well as a rash that would develop, often on the palms of your hands or soles of your feet. None of this has happened.

>sex partner tells you she probably had syphilis when you two were fucking
>asks Cred Forums if he has syphilis
good one mate!

People react differently to certain illnesses. For instance, hand foot and mouth disease makes me suffer more then anything I've ever experienced and looks like the apacolypse, while influenza has barely ever bothered me

Here you go, might want to get it checked out before its too late even tho its hella expensive

>i fucked a person with syphilis do I have syphilis
go get checked
>b-but muh expenses
there are free clinics, student services, etc. specifically for situations like yours.
don't get tested, an hero with STD you dummy

STOP

FUCKING

NEGROES

THEY'RE FUCKING GERM FARMS.

>Nigger this is america, where healthcare cost a fucking arm and a leg and the blood test needed to see if I have it would cost me a fucking paycheck.
checking for primary syphilis is a matter of a minutes with nothing more than a visual examination needed. it's easily treated with a run of the mill antibiotic. if you pay more than 100 bucks you're being robbed.

That is what worries me, the long term. I also JUST found out about this shit and it puts me in a precarious situation because the girl I was fucking just so happens to be related to my current girlfriend who I started dating abotu 2 days after I last fucked syphilis girl.

Different hospitals and clinics charge different rates. The discrepancy can be extreme, that being said, I had a std and they just gave me a shot for it. Didn't even say what it was (from years of hetero buttsex, only one time did I not piss after sex and I got a fucking nut infection)

So you're spreading your filthy brain rot disease? Cool fucking story

The test for syphilis is going to be a minimum of $87.

No fucking excuse. I'm half the planet away and I know the US has STI clinics and access programs. Literally use google you mongoloid
> gettested.cdc.gov

As for if it's worth spending money: yes. Syphillis spreads via contact with sores - which aren't necessarily on the genital, so a condom isn't guaranteed to stop transmission. The priority of treatment is to prevent transmission to others and to stop progression before permanent damage develops. So take a sick day and fucking get tested.

Are you telling me you can't afford to spend $87?

The fuck?

there is no test needed, an anamnesis is plenty. you people are being robbed.

>wroth
Looks like you got it

No, it's not.

>Fucks someone who says they have something
>Freaks out thinking they have soemthing now

Nigga what are you doing with your life?

Pay $87 you fucking retard

No I can afford that, but the idea that I would be able to get tested, get treated and everythign for under $100 is insane.

Wait, as in insanely high or low? Your medical system is so fucked I can't tell.

Here is an idea if you can't afford to be treated for stds

Don't get them.

don't worry about the test, bro
you can just get some new organs later

I was doing everything to avoid them without abstaining from sex. I wasnt raw dogging the bitch.

$100 is insanely cheap.

yes, it is. had sex with known carrier -> check for chancre
no chancre -> tell patient to keep an eye out for chancre or give a procaine penicillin just to be safe
chancre -> give procaine penicillin shot, patient is healed

this is probably the most easy, most cut and dried, easiest to treat STD of all. dealt with in a few minutes.

Syphilis is treatable, if you're so low on cash just ask your parents or get a fucking loan, I can't believe how stupid you people are

Cred Forums im in abit of the same boat. I fucked some chick at a party while I was fucking obliterated, i have a bit of a redish rash on my scrotum while the raphe is the Normal color all the way down and I have some red bumps on my pelvic area/ thighs (I do shave there though). My biggest worry was I got this red bump one day that was pretty big. I read about HPV and genital warts and I thought it was that till some pus of some sort came out. I put a bandaid on it and it went down very fast (maybe do to friction of the skin? I'm a fat thighed fuck head)
Please any help from you guys. I'm going to the clinic tomorrow but would like some possibilities to it. also it might not be Genital warts since I read they have a cauliflower appearance BUT AT THE SAME time i read that they can be smooth? but like I said pus leaked out.

Do you really think people on Cred Forums can give you advice? Just try to keep yourself busy until however long it takes for you to get test results, nobody here will give you any advice better than that.

They are poor as fuck living about 8 states over.

>syphilis
This is a question ONLY for your doctor. See your pdoc asap!

Well then go clean some fucking toilets so you can afford to get tested, don't let it slip past the time window of you being able to treat it easily.

>Had sex 70 days ago.
That chancre from primary infection is long gone, and it sounds as if he hasn't had secondary symptoms yet.

Alternatively, since it's been around 10 weeks, he may not have yet developed a chancre. Incubation times of over 10 weeks have been observed before - despite being uncommon.

So yes, cunt needs to get properly tested.

>] I know I just want some hypothesis so I can maybe brace myself when I get results.

Well there's no hypothesis to be found here and don't go looking online either. Just keep calm and hope for the best, it's the only thing you can do.

Just paid for a test stdtestonline I think it is. paid $87, go get the blood work done tomorrow and should have the results within 3 days.

Also as to why: antibiotic stewardship is something that needs to be implemented and is everyone's responsibility - and is already being rolled out in a lot of clinics.

we're talking about primary syphilis. there is exactly one recommed treatment.

It's probably best if you just ignore it at this point. It sounds like you already have brain damage so what's the worst it can do now?

go to a clinic and get a prescription for antibiotics. it might cost a max of $200..... or don't. then go insane and die.

Syphilis is pretty rare; whatever is takes(costs) to put your mind at ease is better than any alternative. Shame Healthcare in the states for the majority is pretty shitty and expensive.

Lol syphilis will kill your ass with brain swelling, good luck with old timey aids friendo. You gonna be dead. Who the fuck cares about your shitty income. Pick bottles like a homeless person and run them back for a refund in all your spare time if you gotta. Fucking idiot

OK you're a fucking idiot, go to any "Planned Parenthood" facility and they will give you your first one for free. I'm so tired of you fucking morons crying saying that "muh health care is too much" you're fucking dumb. Syphilis is treatable and doesn't cost you an arm and a leg as you put it. Literally all you have to do is go to Planned Parenthood and you will be fine.