Anyone use these before?

Anyone use these before?

Happy death!

That's if you chew too much

Yes if you have a good tolerance to opiates they arent that exciting. And if you are addicted to opiates than you wont get withdrawls by wearing one all day.

no joke. pretty sure i died once from these. found boxes and boxes of them. would cut in half and put on gums and shit. That shit is no joke.

Do you know if this brand is chewable? I heard some don't work by chewing

What mcg were they?

50s for the most part. Maybe a box of 75s. Was numb for some time.

Yeah, I go through a 75mg one every three days. There good for pain management. I use them in conjunction with 8mg of hydromorphone every eight hours.

Did you have any tolerance at that time? Cuttign that in half is a heavy ass dose

although, the 75s were different brand. All of the 50s were Mylan. None of the gel in them. The 75s had the gel.

Ever tried chewing them? What pain do you have?

These in the pic are gel. Wondering if chewing them is a good option or if it doesnt have any effect

No, I never thought about chewing them. I have pancreatic cancer and the patches with the hydrocodone are the only thing that keeps the pain tolerable

moderately high tolerance at the time i began to take the patches(chewed them, never wore them). If i'm trying to stay active and work throughout the day, id rather have oxy. If im tryin to just nod id use fent

the first time i acquired a patch, it was gel. I cut into it and ate all the gel. About died.

What stage? Will keep you in my prayers tonight. My mom died from lung cancer so i can imagine the non stop pain you have. Stay strong my dude.

Did you eat the whole patch?

Stage 3, getting surgery soon, hoping they leave me a little pancreas left, or at least maybe I can beat the statistics

id say 3/4 of the gooey insides. was not the smartest idea. then attempted to shoot the rest of the goo up( i tried to extract the medicine, i didn't just shoot the goo). Was extremely stupid idea.

i always preferred the non-goo patch. you could easier estimate how much you were taking in.

i got high off those patches a few times

you calculate the total area of the patch by how long the patch is supposed to last

so if you get a 72 hour patch, 1/3rd of it should be good for 24 hours, or one day

if you cut that piece into 3 pieces, you get 8 hour doses, etc

its just math

try calculatin' goo, nigger.

Good luck man. Wish you all the best

I cut the 50 patch into like 8 small pieces. Gonna try one by one til i figure out a good dose for me by cheeking