Okay Cred Forums find a flaw:

Okay Cred Forums find a flaw:

If U.S. Government offered every white person, who made under 30K last year, a $2000 reward for every Nigger he/she killed, and capped that at a maximum of 50 Niggers per person, how could anything else be better for the economy?

Fewer Niggers, fewer crimes, less ignorance and vanishing welfare generations. A very good bargain for 2K.

You offer it to the poorest white people to let them build up a little cash flow.

I am having a hard time seeing a downside to this...anyone?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8pyW6w5B7Aw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Where would the government get the money
How would the government stop the instant rebellion
Who would put an autist in charge and why

Government gets the money by not having to pay for every Nigger to live 2k is much less than what the Gov spends per Nigger

Gov has to do nothing, Whites out number the Niggers by great numbers. Just shoot them, no trials or nonsense needed.

To save the Country

Hurr durr, advocating ethnic cleansing as a nameless user on the Internet.

You're gonna go far kid.

Fuck off Trump

Remember this moment when your daughter tearfully describes her rape by Tyrone.

the fuck would you want to kill all those ripe working bodies for you schmeckle

>kill niggers for money
>less ignorance

>niggers
>work

>>inb4 13% of population & 50% of crime

Aren't white people leading the country in cannibalism, mass shootings and child molestation?

Not seeing any comments on why this would not be a good way to boost the economy

Yeah Cannibalism is a big problem

mass shootings? yeah niggers only kill one at a time

niggers do not report child molesting, it is part of their glorious culture.

This is what happens when you juxtapose fact with conjecture.

"Hey, that guy is in an opposing gang than my gang, and I'm gonna kill him and his fellow gang members on that basis." = "I'm gonna go indiscriminately kill 30 people, because it's Tuesday."

Seems good.

If 50% of the nigger disappeared tomorrow the Country would be a better and safer place.

Please continue to believe that is not a fact, and those in the real world will pat you on the head.

What about us that make over 30k? what do we get? The niggers that are poor are already killing each other and getting free food and housing

You do not have to pay for the free food & housing, and having their kids selling your kids drugs. Less money for schools they destroy, and prisons.

Pretty good deal

Things like this never work. They try it with things like rats in shitty countries, and what happens? Almost no-one goes and kills wild rats, they just set up rat breeding factories. The money is completely wasted, and other resources get wasted on the factories.

You do realize that this country is already 77% white right? What more do you want? What happened to this place being the land of the free? If you hate them so much, why were they brought in the first place?

Okay I'll play along. First off you're implying that the 2k pay off is well worth what the goverment would have to pay in welfare. This I can belive.
But then you would loose a good part of the prison circulation. Which is very profitable.
Now if you kill off the blacks the crime %should drop right? But I'm pretty sure if people are gonna get paid for it, tyre gonna go after the easy targets Not the crime committing gangbanger that can handle himself.
Lastly I mean some nig gets pretty rightfully shoot and a while shit storm darkens the sky. What the fuck do you think is gonna happen when they call open season?

Let's be honest here, it is not like this is the most clever & intelligent race on the planet

youtube.com/watch?v=8pyW6w5B7Aw

Just ship them to africa