Stupid question thread for Cred Forums

stupid question thread for Cred Forums

Ask anything you are stumped on and we Cred Forumsrothers will talk it out

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=exocytosis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why do we exist

Should I fuck this trap I know? She/he is kinda hot but I'm afraid of turning gay T_T

Can a bullet kill a parrot?

Should I suck this dude I know? He is kinda hot and has a really sexy penis but I'm afraid of turning gay T_T

I won't succ on it

only gay if it looks like a dude.

If a tree falls in the woods, does reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight

Jimmy you're hitting the bong too hard

nah, just keep reminding yourself he's a she

nah man, don't you know? Parrots have bullet proof feathers

Do it faggot. you like dick get over it. You're a faggot. I still like ya tho user

Why am I addicted to poking my balls?

whats exocytosis
i have a test tomorrow and im going to die if i fail

Do gas planets mean they are made entirely of some gas? No land mass? Would an probe hypothetically fall all the way through.

fag

How do gay men know which penis accepts the other one inside of it?

>I wanna suck dick
>Afraid of turning gay

Nigga you already there

Do it, worst that could happen is you don't like it and don't do it again. Also, can't get pregnant!!

HOLY FUCK I GOT QUADS ^^^

The masculine penis goes in the feminine one.

why won't white people stop being racist

The man fucks the fag

>white people
>racist
When niggers stop acting like everyone is against them

we are ambitionless side characters who happen to have grouped together so that the main characters could look at us with discust and confusion

delet this

when every single last Skype and Google is dead, then we go for the Skittles

When niggers stop existing

Because our countries look like fucking septic tanks

u already gay boiiii succcccc

Anyone have that gif of the white guy with the 13+ inch penis helicoptering?

lmgtfy.com/?q=exocytosis

What does the third pedal do on a piano?

Bump for this

You have been visited by Trips Fairy. A rare treat! Here is a quad bonus card for your incredible roll.

This post is sponsored by (S)poonman. Made famous by Nirvana and covered again and again by the artist formerly known as Chris Gains.... Fun fact.

if the big bang was real what created the empty template universe that the big bang exploded inside and if god is real how was it formed

Anti-matter

Why are Russian people so genetically skinny, but their natural habitat is so cold?

but what created anti-matter

Why nintendo always use 32.7Khz as the audio sample rate since the super nintendo?

No matter how powerful the device is, how much space they have on the disk, they always go to the trouble of using this off audio ratio instead of the more standard "CD Quality" 44.1Khz that everyone else use, like if was some sort of weirdass tradition or brainwashing waves or audiophile stuff.

Positive-matter

No explosions

Chuck Norris.

what if George Washington Carver invented a vaccine that could cure white people of racism

Sega consoles, sony consoles, microsoft consoles etc all use 44.1khz, and none of em explode.

Good question. We don't know exactly because probes we have sent down there lose contact and probably break up before they can get anywhere near anything solid. However, models suggest that the pressure below the atmosphere would liquefy the gas mixture (primarily hydrogen).

Beneath that would probably be a layer of liquid metallic hydrogen- a substance observed in the laboratory when hydrogen is subjected to extremely high pressure, i.e. it's under so much pressure the nuclei of hydrogen atoms (mostly protons, with some deuterons and tritium nuclei) sort of "float" in a sea of delocalized electrons, which is pretty much what any other metal is as a liquid.

Beneath that probably lies a rocky core much smaller than the planet but almost certainly heavier than Earth. That rocky core is probably differentiated like Earth and the other rocky planets, with an iron core, only under much more pressure. You couldn't really land on it and transmit data due to extreme heat and pressure.

These are science's best models based on observed gravitational and magnetic fields, as well as temperature and pressure data from probes.

Hope that answers your question.

Blacks would take over and everyone would be dead by now due to AIDS

What if he invented something useful like the washing machine

>Yet

What's a good food to eat right now?

>something useful
>washing machine
Kek

What about if he invented the dryer before the washing machine

You're saying that every single electronic device on the planet that can play music but the nintendo consoles will eventually explode?

I understand how to use it, but what does inb4 actually mean?

Pizza

>>>>>>BINGO

In the before time

They aren't genetically skinny, they're just poor

Why am I still alive

If someone hurt me, how should I hurt them back, but online? Like mailbait.

but what created positive-matter god damnit

Because you haven't died yet

I'm 25 and I met a drop dead gorgeous 18 yr old big titted blonde. We've been on a couple of dates and screwed around, me being a dumbasses decided to invite her to hang with my social circle. Boy that was fucking stupid, my bros couldnt care less but their gfs have been talking mad shit about me calling me a pedo, creepy, that I'm taking advantage of her etc. One of them even wants my bro to stop hanging out with me since I take advantage of young girls. Are they right? Am I being creepy? Is it wrong for me to go aver a girl 7 years my junior?

Why don't you eat your dad's spoodily doodler?

Dark matter

See

what does a scammer have to gain from me cashing a check that isn't from his account, yet is reputable?

Is there life on maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaars?

Your testosterone isn't at normal levels

Get your information

why dos my peepee get hard and stiff wen i luk at prtty ladys?

Probable but not intelligent

If a girl ask you to fuck her, what would you do?

What's the big deal with this bank in Germany failing and not getting bailed out? People are saying like the whole fucking world is going to have a meltdown economically and like ww3 is basically gonna happen cause of this shit. I don't get how.

Because your dad left

Kill myself

It's a warning flag telling you to stay away from women.

stop asking questions no one has the answer to and come to grips with the realization you're so small (like everyone else) you wouldn't understand the answer anyway

stop being a faggot

It'll work itself out

It means your pee pee is done growing and it is time to cut it off. You should then prepare it for your next meal.

but wouldn't creation be a paradox if everything was created by something

say yes but cautiously because that's a strange occurrence (unless she's fat and/or ugly, in which case the answer would probably be no anyway) and hope she's not going to murder, rob, anally rape, or torture me

What's the new way of screenshotting a snap without the girl knowing

Stop doubting yourself & be more assertive. If you two really like each other's company then that's all that really matters. If your friends are really friends they'd understand this. The opinions of their girlfriends shouldn't dictate what you can do. Unless you really are taking advantage of her, then whateve.

That's just it, there's a good chance nothing was ever created and time is only a way in which we make sense of the universe that doesn't really apply when it comes to the universe's "origin."

Its hard to wrap your head around, but the big bang didnt explode 'into' anything. There was no outside, all time and space was contained in the voulme of an atom.

Thank you kindly

Well it may be socially a little inappropriate but it's not illegal and it's not pedophilia

As long as you aren't actually taking advantage of her in any way, it's no big deal and it isn't, strictly speaking, wrong.

Trust me, girls are often into older guys and a lot of people think it's creepy for guys to be into younger girls, but in this case I think your friends' gfs shouldn't stick their noses into your business. And yeah, it probably wasn't smart of you to introduce her to your social circle.

already gave him information before the check arrived.

You know how the C in muscle sounds like an S? Well why isn't the word muscular the same?

Where can I find safe cp?

Fuck her..

Unless she is ugly af

my garage

Bumps for KNOWLEDGE

did the big bang create time or just space? and would it be possible that another big bang would occur with our universe being just an atom in a larger universe

You can't ask that here, the rules carefully xplay-n this.

With what are you poking your balls? I ask that only because it could be pertinent to your health down the road.
To answer yours, it feels good. I gotta air out my crotch now and then, so I just stand bow-legged in my bathroom, bottomless. I wouldn't say it's an addiction, but a craving. That area of the human skin is particularly dense in nerve endings, so they'll react to more stimuli than other areas of the skin.
No, you're not even close. And that's not a question.
What third pedal? The pedal to the right prolongs the sound made by the hammer mechanism, the pedal to the left softens said sound, and the middle pedal shifts a felt cloth between the hammers and the strings to lower the sound's volume. There's more detail to these mechanics.
Why would he do that?
First off, he specialized in agriculture. I don't understand how George Washington Carver would've been driven to invent stuff for domestic work. Second, washing and drying laundry are functionally intertwined, so it wouldn't make sense to mechanically expedite only one of these processes.
You have something else to finish, perhaps. You might want to be reborn.
I don't see why not. You've at least witnessed it happening on this website, albeit without identification.
You're not a pedophile by law because of this relationship; don't stress about that. And I'm guessing they claim you're taking advantage of girls her age, because they want to do that.
Partners with more experience and financial savvy tend to be older as well as more attractive -- to a point.
You and your girlfriend started the relationship by your collective consent, you can end it with the same.
Might have something to do with the Rothschilds. They've got a fucking reputation in financing that spans centuries.
I think the start of WW3 is an exaggeration.

Oh also I forgot to mention there may be a layer of water and ammonia ices (probably some other minor constituents as well) between the metallic hydrogen and rocky core. It's unclear if those would be in separate layers or mixed together, but the former seems more likely in my opinion.

Jupiter and Saturn are examples of gas giants, but Uranus and Neptune are considered a separate type of planet, ice giants, which don't have atmospheres thick enough to support liquid metallic hydrogen or even regular liquid hydrogen. They have a gaseous atmosphere overlying a large layer of ices over (probably) a rocky core with a metallic center

I'm guessing a Google search won't take me where I'm trying to go

Because we do. Asking why is pointless.

Torch

How do I make threads on mimi Cred Forums reader?

How can I orgasim from anal? (I'm a guy)

The changing annunciation of "c" between "muscle" and "muscular" is a remnant of the word's Latin etymology. Muscles and the way they flex were likened by Latin-speakers to mice, so they were labeled as "little mice," or "muscula."

My question: Should I feel bad for being Hungarian but hardly knowing how to speak Hungarian? Give me reasons.

Why i think Amanda T is fucking pretty?

You gotta stimulate the prostate enough and in the right way for you. Lots of nerves around there.

Who

Why can't women have conversations without being emotionally invested? Or think with logic?

It's only gay if you fall in love!

How do I get dubs?

The way you phrased it sounds like a presentation.
It's because you do. Maybe you want to have given her a long, endearing hug when she needed it most. I'd bet if you work with a suicide prevention agency, you could find more pretty girls like Amanda and give them hugs.

How come I finally tried shoving things up my as and it was terrible? No pleasure, made it hard to fap, didn't come, just made a mess of lube, etc. Why do faggots like this?

They tend to work with logic schemes different from yours, as many other guys probably would.
And don't go with the implication men have no need to get emotionally invested in conversations. You can get yourself hurt and friendless.

Is it wrong that I've progressively started enjoying ass more than boobs? Seeing a girl's bubble ass just seems more appealing nowadays

Because you might not be interested in that kind of stimulation.
Because they do.
This is why I haven't asked Mexican classmates why they like candies with chili pepper. They just do. It's to satisfy their taste.

Gayyyy

Nah, it's cool Cred Forumsruh. That's were the pussy's closest to.

It's his taste in self-pleasuring. Don't you have one? A way with which you satisfy your sexual cravings?

I get off on getting off. One day I'll get off, and when I do, that train won't ducking have any stops