I need your help Cred Forums. Recently I've been experiencing discomfort swallowing and swollen tonsils...

I need your help Cred Forums. Recently I've been experiencing discomfort swallowing and swollen tonsils. Then I discovered this white spot on my tonsils. Could it be tonsil stones? I've tried pushing it out with a q-tip but it didn't work? Any medfags out there that can help me?

cancer i guess

looks a bit too yellow and flat to be a tonsil stone. could be a clogged pore (not sure if thats the medical term for it). id say just leave it alone for a few days OP.

I think it's a Tonsil Stone.

Ok thanks for the serious reply

Could be Thrush

I had something like that before. I had it checked out and the doctor just said it was strep throat

That's reassuring, thanks

He said it was pretty bad strep, but I still didnt have to take meds or anything, and mine looked worse than yours. You're all good, m8

Don't trust random fucks on the internet mate, nobody here has any credentials, and while it probably isn't that bad, if it gets worse, go see a doctor. If you have insurance it probably won't cost anything to schedule a check up, and its always better to play it safe

Awesome, now I can rest easy tonight

To be completely honest with you, i would try to peel it off with a pair of tweezers.

You're right, but for some odd reason it still makes me feel better

I would still have it checked, but my guess is that its just strep

Sounds like strep, how long has this been going on? Because if it was recently, I'd bet it would only be a while before the fever sets in and you REALLY start feeling like shit.
See a doctor soon user if it gets worse, get your antibiotics.

looks like a sore or something,like with any oral injury it should heal fast, and to help with that try gargling some salt water to keep things clean.

I did, but it just started bleeding

it started about a week ago, I feel decent now, minus my sore throat

could be a growth caused by HPV but you can rule that out since I know youre not sexually active

Might also be Mono. I would have it checked.

Kek

Aids possibly cancer

>obvious patch of infection
>DUHH IS IT STONES

people who come to Cred Forums these days are fucking stupid.

>thrush

it will go away in a few days. until then it will hurt like a bitch.

Nigga, you just have a canker sore on your tonsil, that's all. Shit.

I had mono about three mi tha ago and it looked a lot like that. Could also be strep. Go get a strep test, and if it's negative you'll need a blood test to see if it's mono

This is a viral cyst. This cyst will likely require medical attention should it get any larger, and contrary to the dumbasses in this thread, it is not a stone. Do not poke at it. Do not touch it. Start drinking more fluids and if you don't supplement Vit C, you should. If it doesn't go away in a week or so go to your doctor or the ER.
Good luck user.

Three months

Could be mono, but what this guy said. Exactly looks like a canker sore all the way back there. Yea that shit would suck.