WHAT IS THE DEAL WITH THE CLOWNS?

WHAT IS THE DEAL WITH THE CLOWNS?

If anyone knows, I know Cred Forums does.

Tell me please.

What do you mean

Did somebody diddle you OP?

Have you been living under a rock?

There have been reports of clowns luring children into the woods all across the southeast, and copycats reported in the northeast.

The original event happened in the 60s-70s. They were called the phantom clowns. No suspects were ever found

Seems 3 years running now starts in august ends around oct nov linked to over 10 states kinda weird something is definatly going on once the media starts throwing it around. Hmmmm.
Wonder what the outcome will be, oh ya the earth is flat haha

idgaf

Any more info?

fear of clowns is the ultimate meme

they're all across long island now
its fucking hilarious

What month is Halloween in?

What month is it now?

What's a sick ass Halloween costume idea?

"tell me please"

holy shit youre stupid faggot.

It's just an IRL meme. SOmeone dresses like a clown, walks around at night with black balloons, freaks enough people out until it hits the news, then the copypastacats start up. Personally, I think it's hilarious... and hopefully will outlaw clowns forever.

>WHAT IS THE DEAL WITH THE CLOWNS?

It happens every year around this time of year, but it seems to be getting more traction this time around.

People are sick of the Clitory/ButtTrumpet bullshit, and a few goofballs fucking around in clown gear are a more interesting distraction.

Why do they have to have weapons then?

I wish a clown would fuck with me

>Why do they have to have weapons then?

If I was stumping around town in a clown suit, I'd want to be armed, too.

They've been seen in Ohio, Indiana, and Michigan. There was a story on WHIO Eyewitness 7 news about a manequin dressed as a clown with a "Clown lives matter" sign on it. Last I heard some kid was being questioned about it.

Shit's weird. People have been attacked by clowns in Ohio. If this is a marketing stunt, as some have suggested, it's gotten out of control.

They have weapons tho wtf? why?

Offbyone

A stacy on my facebook shared a post from a guy here in the southeast with a picture of a clown swearing he saw it and took the picture, it got thousands of shares, then I reversed image searched it and it was from a 2014 photo shoot lol

Do that in the Dayton-Cincinnati area now and you'll get arrested by the cops or shot by vigilantes

What are clowns? Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more!

This started happening over a month ago, you dumb fuck

One of these faggots has been in the park across the street all day just sitting there. I live in NY by the way.

>typical southern hick/nigger

Speaking of clowns, how come I finally tried shoving things up my as and it was terrible? No pleasure, made it hard to fap, didn't come, just made a mess of lube, etc. Why do faggots like this?

Kek

Marketing usually is supposed to market... something that can be sold.

Clowns can't really be a marketing endgame.

There have been a recent boom in horror movies and boost in old classical horror movies being shown on the television.
Literally there's your answer.

Clowns are, historically speaking, one of the saddest job in the world. Back in the early days of industrial revolution people who would get laid off, had hard time finding a new job, lost their wife and kids and become depressed as fuck would become clown just to hear kids laugh because that would make them less miserable and they could make a living out of it.

Thing is... when you're a clown and you lose your job you have nothing left to lose. So from time to time you would hear about a clown who committed suicide but that was just the tip of the iceberg... clowns who became murderer, psychopath, cannibals... you name it.

The trouble is that this piratically build up some sort of mythos or urban legend surrounding clowns and how secretly evil they are and some people started to believe this.

Not all clowns are bad... but all of them suck at finding a better paying job. So you could say they have a tendency to turn into evil mofo's giving the opportunity.

Would you trust a stranger in a clown suit with the lives of your kids? Most people say no.

So the clowns should be advertising movies.

Which they're not.

I literally am not a faggot. I tried. I failed.

>I'll take, "What is it with clowns" for 500
What's big hands and big feet?

That toe is bigger than my donkey's cock

you may want to look up what a horsecock looks like

Why do you think my donkey has a horse cock?

It's a fad...
Just like cops killing unarmed suspects or the BLM movement. It will be over soon.

because donkeys are a type of horse

Reports yesterday in my town in NY of a clown raping a kid.

Are you fucking stupid or something? Bad bait is bad

(you)(now).com/bobo_clown

Started as viral marketing for the new IT movie.

Copycat juggalo faggots caught on and started doing the same thing.

Middle aged, bored housewives with low IQs and time on their hands freaked out about it and started a fervor like they do with every stupid fucking thing that becomes a fad

I'm currently living in North Philadelphia and one was recently spotted about 2 blocks away from my apartment. I'm really hoping he goes one block in the wrong direction and gets shot and makes national news.

They work for the CIA

IT's not out until September of 2017. Too early for marketing.

Well said.

Shit

It's just Crazy Joe Davola.

Fuck are you gonna do, cuck? Offer your
asshole from massive, bloated, red clown cock?

Does it BEEP with every thrust? because, that'd be kinda funny.

They call me Po-Go cause only the po-po can make me go-go ha ha ha

It remake is coming out

>Cops kill unarmed suspects
>Fad

They've been doing this since the 1790's, at least.

see you soon

Oh fuck it's happening

Its a huge fucking deal in Houston

I live down the street of one of the schools they want to attack in houston They want to attack the highschool I used to go to.

kids trying to get their school shut down so they don't have to go

>cops killing unarmed suspects
Citation needed faggot. Every nigger noggin killed has had it coming.

>Clowns want to attack my old high school
As in, an organized group of clowns?

i want to fuck summer