comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=350217&no=31&weekday=tue
jezebel.com/prepare-your-nightmares-our-annual-spooky-stories-cont-1738704819
youtube.com/watch?v=mjBTAnCUbZc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So I am looking at thing.

SUDDENLY THING IS GONE.

o SHIT

man door hook hand car door

My mom is a sociopath. She believes in ghosts and demands that you believe also because it will make you look like a loser if you believe or waste time talking about it. That's pretty scary.

Then who was flickering the lights?

i ACTUALLY WANTED TO READ THAT

you cocksuck

I was chillin', then A SKELETON POPPED OUT OF THE CLOSET.

Fucking scary. Fuck.

There was this house in my neighborhood I grew up in. The grass was tall, the lights were never on. Mail never got delivered. I knew it was empty. I went up to the neighbor one day. I asked him what was up with the house. He responds that the owners were randomly raided and arrested. No questions were ever asked. The police just came right up and took them away.

Anyone want moar?

I was buying some shit from this weird ass chinese neighbor I had

cont

found a very hard consoel cartridge for gba with NO NAME on its head, it just had Super Poke Bandicoot pictured on it

cont.

Oh, well. I shall continue anyway.

I went to my best friend's house. He's dead now. Slit his own wrists on Halloween last year. And I told him about the house. He mentioned riding his bike by it for weeks and wanting to get in. We were shitheads: we'd get drunk and shoot neighbors' property and possessions with pellet guns at night, etc. We told our parents we were sleeping at each others' houses. We kidnapped his little brother in case there were small crawl spaces to explore as well as scare him shitless.

It's about midnight. We reach the house with a bag full of tools and a flash light. We pop the locks off the side door which was connected to the garage. We quickly snatched up our bikes and brought them in. We also closed the door behind us and set the locks back in the holes of the door. We reached for the flashlight and flipped it on. We were amazed by the sight. We were in a garage that was so big, it could have been a parking lot. We explored the area around us. Finding a full bathroom and a small guest room connected to the back of the garage.

as a dumbass kid who had nothing more to waste my money on I decided to buy the thing etc. Had to steel food later but I gorlt the gam legally cont.

you fucking nigger

so I get my house so fast get my gba and play in th game cont

shit was on chinese I didnt understand crap and didn't manage to get out from the start meno that was completely blac cont

cont

Damn. Dubs two times. Badass. Doubt it'll happen a third time.

After we had gotten tired of the garage area, we wandered through a door we hadn't noticed before. It led to the kitchen and dining room area. This house was magnificent. Crystal chandeliers in nearly every room, marble floors, marble counter tops. It was amazing. The kitchen had an island with gas burning stove and oven. There was a second gas range/oven combo right across from it. The pantry was the size of a small bedroom. The laundry room, about the size of a normal bedroom. We were coming back towards the kitchen when we heard a shuffling noise. We thought nothing of it and proceeded through another door that was glass-pane. We walk through to find an indoor jungle. Palm trees, vines, legitimate pond, hot tub and swimming pool. We were absolutely amazed. Upon further investigation, we looked in the pond and found numerous skeletons in the pond. On first sight, my friend's younger brother jumped in fear. I walked into the empty pond bed and held one up. It was a Koi fish. Hundreds of them. I thought nothing of it and called him a pussy. We heard another shuffling noise. It was coming from upstairs. All of a sudden, we all looked at each other with a very sick feeling in our stomachs.

got to the weirdo chinese neighbor "this shit chinese I eant my food mon back you chinese chinese".
Him saw the game relly close and suddenly said

cont.

The fuck
and began hitting me I had to throw the game on his head and he suddenly dead checked his respiratory nothing was moving
>Ifuckedup.wavep3
run as fast as i could to my home cont

>wow grentx
>sudenn open door from home
>scream mom very hard
>suddenly im alone
>i just killed a chinese with a game
>realise thats pretty badas
>i have games of steal.ogg
>chill all afternoon think in how awesom i am
>be me today cont.

cont ?

My friend suggests we go upstairs and see what it's all about. I told him we should explore the rest of the downstairs area. I shone the flashlight through the hallway and thought I saw something moving away from the beam of light. I thought nothing of it and convinced myself that my eyes were playing tricks on me. I proceeded forward and gave my friends that "Come the fuck on before I hit you" face. They followed suit and we explored an in home theater room. Everything had been stripped out- the chairs, speakers, the screen and projector. All gone. By then, the shuffling noise had started becoming more frequent during our stay in what we affectionately named "Jungle House." With one more bland room left to explore, we sped through it and made our way back towards the kitchen which lead way to the foyer. Upon nearing the kitchen, we heard what sounded like glass breaking. The sick feeling we had went away and came back immediately. When we got to the kitchen, we looked at the mini bar that was next to the door to the jungle room. Little pieces of chandelier were shattered all over slab of marble that made the bar. The nearest chandelier was over the island in the kitchen. We knew something didn't add up. With a feeling in our stomachs, we ventured on regardless. We headed up the stairs where the shuffling noise continued. The closer we got to the top of the stairs, the further away it seemed to move.

>be me 3 months later now
>still alone at home
>everytime i try to get out its night
>but when get in its day
>i see fucking kids with ni eyes out so will not fucking dar to get out
>noone in streets
>chinese chinese is not there anymore
>someone had get rid ofhim
>icant sleep
>food geting finish
>i see random china letters when close to sleep and very loud Chinese screams
>i wish i just bought food with the mone

As we stood at the top of the stair well, we noticed that the stairway was splitting the hallway completely down the middle. We argued for all of two minutes about whether we should go left or right. The left seemed darker and left me with an eerie feeling. So, I urged to the right. I still had that sick feeling in my stomach and the looks of my friends' faces gave me the sense that they had the exact same thing going on. I took a deep breath, the air was thick and warm. I asked them if they remember downstairs being this hot. They had no recollection. We proceeded to the right where there was only one very large bedroom. It took up the entire half of the second floor. The room smelled foul. Almost sickeningly foul. We flashed the light on a crawl space that was above the closet door. It was wide open. We gave the flashlight to my friend's little brother and hoisted him up. He complained that the smell was worse at the entrance to the space. He handed me the flash light so he could pull himself into the area and look around. As he did so, we heard him scream. He jumped off our shoulders and hit the ground with a crash. He looked at us and started stammering uncontrollably. We calmed him down and got him to speak coherently. He went on to explain to us that he felt what seemed like an ice-cold hand on his cheek. And he felt the kiss of what could only be another human. I felt even sicker afterwards.

Keep going nigger

C'mon, don't let this shit die.

Fuck u type faster

bump

We evacuated the room and got the hell out of the room. I was the last one to leave the room. When I looked up at the crawl space, I felt eyes upon me. Then, at that moment, I knew something was with us. I couldn't hold it back anymore. I ran to the railing next to the stair well, blasting past my friend and his brother. I threw up over the railing. The taste was awful. It tasted like blood and smelled like rotting flesh. I shone the light down on my bile pile below. It looked normal. Taco Bell we had gotten before we left for the house. I hear my friend and his brother exclaim an inaudible remark from a distance. I ran for them, yelling for them to make another sound. They complied a handful of times. The sounds of their voices led me to a room not as large as the previous one, but one almost surmountable in size. The windows took up almost the entire back wall. A bathroom was visible through the same glass panes as the windows. There was a Jacuzzi, a standing shower, two toilets, two sinks and a bidet in this bathroom. The moon was shining through the large glass panes and we didn't need the flashlight. We had forgotten all bout the shuffling and the presence beforehand. We goofed off in here for about an hour or so by smoking a couple bowls and pretty much killing a pack of smokes. I had noticed a dark entryway along the back wall of the room much earlier. I had really paid no mind to it at all until I had gotten stoned. I grabbed the flashlight and looked around. It was a giant walk-in closet. Complete with pull out drawers and hideaway shelves. I walked out and looked to my right. There was another one identical to the previous closet. We heard a bump and what sounded like another person come from a small room still to be checked out. I felt everything from my colon to my heart drop. I looked at my friends and gave them a notion that we should check it out.

A couple years ago, my friend was living in Washington state growing weed in a house for his brother's business. A few months in I got to visit him. The house was the most secluded place I've ever been to. They owned several acres and north of him was miles and miles of forest.

They had a dog that would run free out there about a half hour a day or so and he would call it back around the same time every day just before sundown. Afternoon when the dog was out we were on his porch and heard HIS VOICE coming from the tree line calling his dog. It wasn't precisely like his voice. It was like an impression of him by someone who didn't speak English? That's the only way I can describe it really.

Anyway I don't know if that had to do with what happened later in the week... He, his girlfriend, his brother, brother's wife and I were sitting around in lawn chairs a few yards in front of his porch pretty late in the afternoon. Again, the sun was just going down. I saw a fucking gorilla come out from the tree line! A gorilla in Washington? I pointed it out and we were all watching when another one flanked us and walked into view about 15 yards from us near the front door of their house. We could see this one clearly, and it wasn't a gorilla. It was a sasquatch. We watched it strut around and eventually it walked away. We ran into the house and locked up. TERRIFYING!

nosferatu!!

I don't have any reddit shit tier scare past but when I lived at my old house.

My bedroomwas connected to the attic. It was scary as fuck and gave me chills even opening the door. When I'd lay down in bed, I would feel a sensation like the bed right next to me was being pushed down, I would hear noises like someone quickly screaming my name or other random loud noises when I laid down to sleep.

I figured I was mentally ill, went to a doctor and said it's normal for people that drink then go to sleep or called it "sleep paralysis". Since moving from there, my lifestyle never changed but I've never had that happen ever again.

A girl I brought home from OkCupid that stayed the night said she woke up in the middle of the night and saw the attic door open by itself and didn't sleep the entire night. I do not miss that house one bit. It's the only place I've ever been to ever give me legitimate chills or the feeling of someone standing right behind me.

>majora's mask in a nutshell

Ha, yeah

One Christmas, my roommate and I connected Christmas lights around the ceiling of the room because we thought it would be cool. The two strands that connected to the attic door wouldn't work.

We plugged them in elsewhere and it worked just fine.

We both came home one night after work and heard what sounded like a scream and then a door opening. The bathroom faucet was running and no one in sight.

I still to this day think someone else was living in that house and we didn't know it or we were just really young and our imaginations went too far.

I don't believe in the paranormal. However that house to this day still gives me chills being over there

I assume the inside of this has hallways that change size, and possibly a minotaur.

My friend and his brother nod their heads and give me the hand notion to go first. I shook my head and called them pussies. We crossed the hallway and entered what was possibly the smallest room in the house. It had only one window in the entire room. Everything but the one spot where the moon shone in was pitch black. I wave the flashlight around to see a small closet door. I smelled the same foul odor from before in this room. My hair starts standing on end. My friend suggests I open the door. I work up the courage and put my hand on the doorknob. With my hand shaking, my breath getting heavier and more shallow, I turn the knob. It's pitch black. We hear the door to the bedroom slam behind us and we freak the fuck out. We make our way towards the bedroom door to find it won't budge. I look down and see my flashlight starting to flicker until it dies. All of a sudden, a red glow starts to fill the once black closet. The glow is in a pulsating pattern. It glows red, gets back to dark and then glows red again. Paralyzed in fear, my friends and I stare into the doorway of the closet. After the final pulse of the eerie red glow, it turns black again. We are then met by a pair of evil, piercing white eyes floating in the closet. At this point, I feel like my feet weigh like an actual ton of concrete. The eyes disappear and the closet door closes. I feel the sense of paralysis leave my body. My friend charges the door and breaks it off the hinges. We scramble out of there and try to make our way to the stairs. The whole house is now filled with this foul odor. And every doorway has a silhouette of a human figure in the middle.

dude what the fuck is that place? yeah definitely house of leaves

One time I was out in the woods by myself and a ghost came from behind a tree and it say
>nigger nigger nigger
and stole my underwear and it ran away.

More like a Chimera or a Djinn that forces you to solve a riddle for your life.

This isn't ghost spooky story but back when I was a drunk and homeless, I'd try to find places to sleep. I stumbled into an abandoned factory one night but as I kept passing by rooms, I saw blankets, candles, satanic graffiti on the wall and really creepy shit.

I had a sleeping bag with me and said fuck this, I'm going to find a room and board myself in. I found what looks like it used to be a small office with a dusty couch, a couple dusty chairs and a dusty table that hadn't been touched in years. When I walked in, I turned around and someone had taken masking tape to write on the inside of the door to that office "The Rape Room".

I heard a voice yell "who the fuck are you?" and ran out of there as fast as I could. I ended up sleeping in a nice cubby hole a few blocks down. It was an army issues sleeping bag I never returned so it was nice and cozy.

It was still one of the scariest moments of my life, even if I was intoxicated. I should've never entered that building and really bad things could've happened to me. They have the entire place padlocked excluding one door in the back that people have broken open. It was shut down due to "unknown circumstances" after a death occurred there and a couple of months ago, the place burned down to the ground in an "accidental fire".

>.gif

As if it wasn't obvious

My friend's little brother shrieks in fear of the figures in the doorways. We're merely five yards away from the stair well. I grab my friend's brother and run. My friend follows suit. As we make our way down the stairwell, the pieces of the chandelier are beginning to fall on top of us. I look up and see the chandelier shaking violently. The smell is now at a strength that would make even the toughest nose twitch. I try my best to hold back the vomit as I sprint towards the garage. As we pass through the kitchen, all of the burners from the two stoves are on full blast. I hear sounds of creatures from the other side of the panes of glass that divide the kitchen from the jungle room as well. With no time to spare, we break for the garage to grab our bikes. My friend kicks the door we broke in through and it swings open. We grab our bikes and wheel them through the door. As we start pedaling down the driveway, I look back at the front door of the house which was encased in a small glass room. The glass room was filled with every single figure that was in the doorways of the house. Behind them all, the mysterious floating eyes. Only this time, the eyes looked depressed instead of evil.

So this story isn't nearly as spooky as what some people are posting but it does have the nice added benefit of actually being true, though everyone I've told it IRL who wasn't there hasn't believed a word of it. Since the time this happened time I still have no hypotheses on what exactly happened, and I've grown to accept that I'll never get a satisfactory answer.
When I was 12 I had gone to a friend's house to hang out. We were in his room when we heard a rat scratching around in the ceiling above his room. It wasn't that loud but after a while small repetitive noises like that start to get to you and we were both pretty annoyed. Cont

This House Has People in It --- hands down... fully scares me... to the bone.... alt+f4... eject... fuck this gay ass earth.

10 minute throw away low tier bullshit scary pasta commercial, that has over 2 hours of hidden additional film and audio, and more secrets hidden frame by frame than I could ever care to count.

It is a decent into madness that honestly has frightened me more than any other thing.... no jump scare bullshit boogieman --- it's your own mind and sanity that you fight with.

Fuck. That. Shit.

Cannibalism in the the wild.

This is the best picture I could get from Google maps. That front door is where the office was but the door was locked and wouldn't work.

I've tried finding every documentation on the building but it's a complete mystery as to why it shut down and left all of their equipment behind. Even Government officials closed the case without investigation. Weird as fuck and it was super fucking creepy inside.

It was filled with satanic graffiti and signs of people living there.

Google doesn't drive here often and this was taken in 2015 before the trees grew super thick and then a year later the building burned down.

Aerial view of the building when it was up.

bumpin

i like the real creepy stories rather than the eloquent, thought out, dime novel descriptions

i just remembered one, i'll post it in a sec

fucking horrific

Not very long but I have two different stories.

One
>be about 10
>riding in the front seat with my mom
>be about 8:30 in the morning
>see fireball in the sky
>mom and I look at each other
>I ask her is she sees it also
>she says yes
>pulls over
>we stare at it
>ball does not move
>suddenly after what feels like forever it moves
>side to side stops, and goes upwards extremely fast
>gone

Two
>Be about 15
>laying in bed talking to gf on the phone
>dark and ready to go to bed
>I see a weird green shadow looking thing running across my room
>I make some sound
>she gets worried and asks wtf is wrong
>I tell her what I saw
>she starts laughing
>I try and make light of it to not look like a pussy
>she hangs up and I fucking stay awake for hours scared as fuck

Fuck you.

That's disgusting.

Some years ago, my aunt brought her dog to my mother's house. I was spending a few hours over there helping my little sister with science or some shit. I don't normally have any issue with dogs, and most of them either love me or are intimidated enough by me that they behave. This dog was a little different.

Years before this, he was the dog I liked. My aunt always had several, and they were always fairly rambunctious, but this one was mild and sweet. He always nuzzled against me and fell asleep with his head on my lap and stuff. Then one day, while visiting my aunt, I left the house to go accomplish some task. Upon returning, the dog was terrified of me. He barked insanely, and avoided me like the plague. I was not wearing any new hats, and I hadn't sprouted a sudden beard, so I had no idea what his problem was. It really upset me, because I used to like him a lot.

Back to the main story, I always assumed the poor thing had some sort of mental breakdown, because he was never super cool with me again, but he was older now, and was at least calm enough to be in the same room as me without freaking out. I was used to him finally, and I was almost done helping my sister with whatever. Without warning, I saw an enormous, slathering beast round the corner into the living room, with writhing skin and black fur that dripped off it like tar. I felt my entire body stiffen and shudder, and my sister said I had a look of complete animalistic terror for a moment before I pushed it down and refocused my eyes.

It was just the dog. Hobbling his broken way to the cushion on the floor.

I didn't explain my vision to my sister. She's already afraid of her own shadow, and this wouldn't help.

I would have maybe written it off as "just another hellish vision" but the poor thing died the next week. I don't know what I saw.

Actually fucking kys

>Didn't even see it was a gif.
>Was trying to read tiny font.
>Face flashed.
>Just mildly annoyed that it blocked my view for a sec

I guess I'm immune to jumpscare shit now after all these years of it

this

IM IMMUNE TO YOUR DADS 9INCH COCK FUCKING ME IN THE ASS AND CUMMING OUT OF MY MOUTH WHILE I LICK UP THE CUM OFF THE FLOOR AND SPIT IT INTO HIS MOUTH WHILE WE TAKE TURNS SWALLOWING THE CUM BACK AND FORTH WHILE YOUR MOTHER LICKS MY ASSHOLE AND EATS THE SLOWLY DRIPPING DIARRHEA

What we had decided to do was open up his attic ladder (the sort that slides down from the hatch) and throw a rock in the general direction of his room to scare the rat to a different area. I climbed the ladder and pulled the string on the pullstring light bulb that was above my head. I was looking in the direction of his room with a flashlight trying to see if I could spot the rat. I didn't find it so I just threw the rock at a beam, which made a loud noise. Nothing happened which was little more than I expected but I hoped it was loud enough and turned off my flashlight, ready to get back down. Suddenly the light bulb went out and the ladder started to slide up while my weight was still on it. As this shouldnt be possible I screamed real fucking loud and my friend grabbed the bottom of the ladder. It stopped retracting but the hatch was still trying to close, and the ladder lifted him off of the ground, and kept raising until he hit the ceiling, his body being the only thing keeping it from shutting. He was held suspended for a second or two then suddenly he fell back to the ground, the ladder extended, and the light turned back on. All of this happened over the course of less than five seconds and I have never been more scared. I still have no explanation whatsoever and I know well that I'll never get one.

2 spoopy 4 me

DELETE THIS

K.

cunt it's 1am in the dark

Are you insulting yourself...at someone else?

Okay, guys. Final installment of my story.

The further away from the house I got, the sadder I got. It was depressing. I was no longer scared. I just felt.... loathing, remorse, anything that made me feel like I wanted to cry. We had only gotten two blocks away when I told them we needed to go back. I didn't want to go back, but something in my mind kept telling me to. My friend and his brother pleaded and begged me not to go back because that meant they would as well. I ignored them. I wanted to know why I felt so incomplete all of a sudden. The closer I got to the house, the more the feeling left my body. I kept my eyes peeled for the glass enclosure to the front door. But I never found the house. When I finally started to smell that foul odor once again, I knew I was close. But where the stench came from was nothing more than a foundation to where a building once was. I looked to the left and right of the lot. On the left, the neighbor who told me all about the history of that house. Something didn't make sense. I worked up the courage to knock on the neighbor's door. When I heard the sound of slippers dragging along a wooden floor, I was relieved. But when the door opened, it was a younger man. I asked if the older man that lived there was available to talk. The younger man proceeds to tell me about how the old man had died in the jungle house. Turns out the previous owners had made plenty of money committing insurance fraud, gotten hooked on some really bad drugs, started a small cult within the neighborhood. The old man had gotten concerned by the traffic in and out of the house and knocked on their door to see what it was all about. He went in the front door and never came out. I thanked the man and left his property. My friends and I had decided to go to Waffle House for a place to get away from the neighborhood. To this day, I still don't know how the house disappeared.

I feel like, you have to have some sort of mental illness to even type this out or make it up.

poor ghoost only wanted friends...

This happened in my junior year of high school.

One evening, my mother and stepfather had gone out to some event, maybe it was an extended dinner or a concert, it’s hard to remember. I had stayed at home to work on a paper that was due the next day (I was one of those kids who procrastinated until the last minute) and spent the whole night working at the desk in my room. To give you a picture of the room, my desk faces a wall and sits next to a small window that’s on the same wall, and from where I sit, my back faces my doorway. While I was working, I was wearing these great headphones that I had gotten for my birthday — the kind that are noise canceling.

My parents left the house around 6:00 PM, and the whole time they were gone, I sat at my desk, blasting music through my headphones and writing my essay. Occasionally, I would take breaks and watch the rain and lightning outside my window (we lived in Houston at the time and there was a big storm that night). I never left my desk.

My parents returned around 11:00 PM. At some point late late in the evening, I had removed my headphones, so when my parents came home (coincidentally just a few minutes after I had taken off my headphones), I clearly heard the garage door open and my parents open the door to the house. Seconds after I hear them enter, I hear my mother shout my name. “Adrian!” she screams, “what on earth happened in here!?” Confused, I get out of my chair and start walking through the house to them. There’s only a small hallway that separates my room from the living room. Due to my rush to figure out why my mother was yelling, I paid little attention to the hall and the house. After a few moments, I get to my parents. My mom looks livid. She’s pointing at the carpet floor yelling, “Was this you!? Did you have friends over!?” I look down. The carpet is ruined. It’s covered in muddy footprints.

cont,...

That's fucking disgusting

Same here. Cred Forums has really made me jaded.

I frantically explain to her that I have no idea how those got there, that I spent the whole night at my desk working on my paper. I watch as her face goes from anger, to confusion, to fear. We realize that someone else must have entered the house. Quickly we scan the footprints, trying to make sense of the situation. It only takes us a few moments to figure out where they start: our back door, which we usually left unlocked. Then we noticed something else. The footprints started at the backdoor, but there were no footprints exiting the back door.

We hear something pounding through our house. We hear the front door get torn open, then slammed shut with a sharp WHAM!

We all run into the garage and lock the door. My mom starts shouting at the police through the phone, “Please come quickly! Someone’s broken into our house!”After what seems like hours, the police arrive. An officer stays with us in the garage as his partner goes through the house room by room. His partner tells us that it’s safe to go back in, that there’s no one in the house. Then she asks us a question. She asks us whose room is down the hall to the left. My parents look at me and I tell the officer that it’s mine. She asks us to follow her down the hall.

As we go, it’s easy to see that the footprints weave through my house from the back door. They go through the living room, through the small hallway, into my parents room and then turn around towards my room. They stop in my doorway.

cont,....

Reminds me of this

Then the officer points at my door, which I had left open the whole night. On it, in black sharpie, was written the following:

My Log

8:47: I see you

8:53: You forgot to lock the back door

8:59: You seem focused

9:24: Turn around

9:47: Look at me

10:15: Look at me

10:37: Look at me

10:49: Look at me

For nearly two hours, someone stood in my doorway watching me. To this day, I shutter to think about what would have happened if I had ever turned around and looked at them.

not my story, thought i'd share it because it was such a good read

More nigger

See here.

>I shutter to think
>shutter
I think the world would have been better off.

Babadook... dook... dook!

Cool story bro

Worst film ever made

Uh huh, so let me get this straight. Some one is in your doorway watching you, your parents come in through the front door and enter the living room, call you who then goes from your room to your living room, then someone who was in the hall/ your parents room walks through the hall, past you to your front door and leaves without you ever seeing them. Okay man whatever you say.

Because it scared the shit out of you or because it wasn't good?

cont?

I love wooden ghosthouses

I’ve always been weary of the supernatural, anxious to find a reason behind the phenomenon, if only to keep myself from getting too scared. I have no logical explanation for what happens in my house. When we moved in, my oldest was 2. His bedroom closet has a small door in the back leading to the attic. My husband and I called it a “Malkovich Door,” put a lock on it, and didn’t think about it any more. Until my son started crying at night. He cried because of the mean man in his closet. Every night. Same spot. I stayed calm, told him to yell at the man to go away, and burned a smudge stick just to be safe. (Trying not to believe in ghosts and actually not believing in them are two different things.) Eventually my son started sleeping again, so I chalked it up to a lot of changes in a short time.

Five years later, my youngest, 3, started having the same “nightmares” about “a spooky guy is in my closet!”

“Yeah, he’s always been there,” my oldest said. “I just stopped talking about him.”

Final installment here.

have you seen cheaper by the dozen 2? Babadook is a close second.

The latter.

Husky pups are fucking adorable

You motherfucker you think you're slick

i dont know

maybe you should read it again

also the part at the end where i state that this isn't my story, i got it from kotaku's website when they did a article on scary experiences

shiiiiit the state of horror movies now? Barbldark was pretty good

Disaster Movie is the worst fucking movie ever made. Bar none.

I drive to Vegas every year for CES, and go by this place. Usually stop to take a picture.

about an hour ago there was a huge explosion and a big orange flash outside the front of this house in our normally very quiet suburban street. I was outside in the backyard with the cat when it happened and I jumped while the cat bolted. I went inside to ask the wife what the fuck when another explosion and flash. We looked to where the bangs were coming from to see a tree branch had fallen across the power lines and shorted out this part of the grid. made a call to the energy supplier to be told 600 homes without power but at least now they know where the problem lie. Fuck me, I jumped

The vvitch was decent I thought. Authentic, no plot twists.

Good immersion

yeah that was a favorite of mine

I can't even finish this gif dude

I’ve always been weary of the supernatural, anxious to find a reason behind the phenomenon, if only to keep myself from getting too scared. I have no logical explanation for what happens in my house. When we moved in, my oldest was 2. His bedroom closet has a small door in the back leading to the attic. My husband and I called it a “Malkovich Door,” put a lock on it, and didn’t think about it any more. Until my son started crying at night. He cried because of the mean man in his closet. Every night. Same spot. I stayed calm, told him to yell at the man to go away, and burned a smudge stick just to be safe. (Trying not to believe in ghosts and actually not believing in them are two different things.) Eventually my son started sleeping again, so I chalked it up to a lot of changes in a short time.

Five years later, my youngest, 3, started having the same “nightmares” about “a spooky guy is in my closet!”

“Yeah, he’s always been there,” my oldest said. “I just stopped talking about him.”

Black Phillip was a little asshole.

I found there to be some good tension building moments, and the acting was good in many cases. I hated the big reveal, and the silly fucking sounds it made completely destroyed it for me.

But no, The Last Airbender is by far the worst movie, in my opinion.

Bumping this shit

Kys

I enjoyed Dark Skies. Unexpectedly creepy, even if you know what's coming.

I finished the story, dude.

Just like believing in God right?
And other fairy tales.

I'll just to my fedora and wish you good day sir.

While we're at it anyone have any YouTube scary story recommendations?
I've been through all of the HP lovecraft (I highly recommend) and the books of blood by Clive barker (also highly recommend). Anything occultish would be great.

>comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=350217&no=31&weekday=tue
this

i think i remember this motion comic

no thanks :3

the first time i read that one the script didn't work properly and the spoopy part went back and forth so it made it spoopier than the original.

Im actually a fan of this supernatural shit perhaps only as it seems to elude me all together but i do have a couple.

I msut have been 8 or 10 years old but I remember clearly being alone in the house, it was around 9 or 10 at night, I was playing videogames when I suddently hear the tv in my parents bedroom turn on with nothing but the sound of static, you have to understand this was an old school tv, the kind were u have to turn this big switch to turn it on, we are talking curved glass shit, it dont just turn itself on and I knew none of my parents were in there, as I went inside the dark room i all i coud see was the tv staring back at me at the end of the room, i was scared cause i did not see anyone inside the room and asked myself how was it possible, suddently i just turned the thing off and ran back thinking it could have been something i could not see... 15 mins later the tv turned itself on again, i didnt dare go back inside...

Once i was home alone and took advantage of that n brought my now ex gf to the house
we're chilling having a good time watching movies and messing around with each other when she tells me she has to go and pee
she comes back telling i should have told her that my father was in the house as I hadtold her we were alone... my father had passed away 3 years earlier...

Some other time with this same girl i was comming out of that apartment at night and i swear i saw a shadow with a figure vaguely resembling a man runing up the stairs to the roof in such speed that it was humanly impossible to achieve, I felt i freezing cold breeze go down my spine as it crossed my path... when i asked my ex gf if she "had seen that" she told me she did and proceeded to describe me the shadow herself...

now thats wack, im sure the kids had no reason to be making up this shit

They wrote on your door in sharpie? OK wise guy, give us a photo of that. There's no way something like this would happen to the kind of person that knows the internet well enough to use Cred Forums without them at least snapping a photo of it, and sharpie doesn't exactly disappear.

The intruder have been pretty flexible too. If Cred Forums has taught me anything, it's the correct way to hold a sharpie and writing with it that way ... cannot be easy.

Ann straight up said it's not their story, retard.

jezebel.com/prepare-your-nightmares-our-annual-spooky-stories-cont-1738704819

>not my story, thought i'd share it because it was such a good read

go leave some posts there and get it straightened out

Huh?

Is that the movie with the pagans or whatever? Based in like the 1800s

are u here to enjoy yourself? or are you like this 24/7

bet your awesome at parties

there are other threads

Does it taste of leeches?

Is it crunch like teeth?

>∆

These aren't even scary. These are shitty shoops. Please stop.

Gives me a dusk til dawn vibe. Lol

It was not for you, don't look at what does not amuse you, user.

the fuck

Raggedy Anne's Bitch was pretty fun. But half of it was twitter crap and I can't find the b green text ever since. Like two years ago.

"Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark" did me a proper spook when I was young. Also had top tier illustrations.

Yeah, but as mainstream as this place got because of Tumblr and Reddit, the lotus shoop is everywhere now. I doubt it even bothers people anymore.

None of you faggots post that spider woman or I'll kill you all.

that place was on ghost adventures... it's was a ridiculous shit show.

So?

It existed before the internet.

Who cares? Why does it bother you?

Are you someone who can only appreciate the obscure?

A "hipster" rejecting anything just because it is popular?

Best joke ever. I once got fired for telling that joke.

Where go thing?

This might be the most hilarious, least scary story I've read on Cred Forums.

spook?

What a coincidence, came to b looking for scary thread, found it, think im going to play silent hill.

>reddit

which one?

Great choice! I think I will meet you there....

Burn in hell you cunt now I must sleep with the lights on. Fucking cuck.

Not in the slightest. I'm saying it's merely lost its potency as something to get a jump out of someone. It's like how the cross and the pentagram have lost their meaning.

Fuck how didn't I see that coming, I am too tired to jump anyway tho

artist name?

Bump

Where was this abandoned warehouse with the "Rape Room"? Just asking because I have this friend into rape fantasies, who likes to crossdress as a girl with no panties on and he wants to know where it is. Thanks fam.

got me

The Nightmare

Ever bought food like candy, sunflower seeds etc from a neighbor who sells that shit from out of their home. Looking back I remembered I bever gave a shit but damn what if that shit was drugged or poisoned. Dont think i ever got sick.

They still have meaning to me and the majority of the world.

Shapes and patterns will always have meaning even if you do not acknowledge it.

Perspective is subjective.

You didn't carry a gun?

Im trypophobic and this doesn't even bother me.

?

Try a reverse image search.

Ohio?

anyone interested in my personal ghost story?
i can probably greentext it in one post

Are you calling yourself a faggot at him??
How does this work?

That is fine.

Was it supposed to?

yes please!

those r the ones im lurking for

What you waiting for faggot? An invite from the queen,?

It's a scary thread isn't it?!

AAAAAAAAAA that pic has always given me the creeps

>based as fuck gravedigger
>you are sarah?
yes
>you were born 1827?
yes
>you did die 6 months ago?
yes
>no food or water down there?
no
>get fucked mah nigga you staying down there

Why does this thing have pointed ears?

Don't assassins dress better than that???

monkey cunts i thought i was ready to handle the second one but fuck me

WHO IS ANN AND WHY DO YOU KNOW THEIR NAME???

What is this about? Giving me the heeby jeebys

Wat

Bump for answers

I NEED ANSWERS

read the post i replied to, the gravedigger is based as fuck, they put bells and air tubes in case of accidental burials, but after 6 months you wouldn't be alive even if you were when they buried you, so he plugs up the air hole.

>
>What is this about? Giving me the heeby jeebys

Lady Gaga as predicted 100's of years ago and found painted in an old tomb. The only inscription was "P P P P P P Pokerface" .

Scary as fuck!

Growing up my parents added onto our house and my bedroom was the only one upstairs. My sister and I had shared a room at one point, and are still to this day extraordinarily close, so it wasn’t uncommon for her to wander into my room and sleep in my bed or vice versa.

I woke up in the middle of the night one time to see a hand scrabbling around between the edge of the bed and the wall. I immediately assumed that my sister had slept in my bed and had fallen off the edge. The hand was grasping the side of the bed and reaching like it was trying to grab something desperately, in a blind panic.

Thinking my sister needed help, I looked over the edge of the bed and there was nothing there.

I scurried down the stairs and slept in my sister’s room that night, where she was sleeping peacefully without incident.

Laaaaaame kek

ok
>be me, 12 years old visiting family in remote mountain village of mexico.
>its about 1 o clock am when i decide i wanted to have a shower
>shower is located in the back yard, in a concrete outhouse with only a curtain as a door with a 1 foot gap on the bottom.
>im showering when just beyond the curtain i hear something.
>sounds like whispering, with giggles every now and then
>i hear the pitter patter of feet running around outside on the concrete sidewalk
>i stick me head out of the curtain expecting to find my kid cousins playing around out there.
>i dont see anyone so i continue showering
>again, i hear the giggling, and running around.
>this time a small pebble flys under the curtain through the gap and hits the back of the wall.
>immediately i stick my head out again trying to catch my cousins messing with me, again theres nobody
>continue showering and again, i hear something. but this times its a bit different
>i stay still waiting and listening to it.
>sounds like water is running outside so as quickly as i can i stick my head out and see my grandmother washing dishes.
>i told her i kept hearing my cousins or somebody out here and that they wouldnt leave me alone
>right after telling her she gets really mad at me telling me to get out of the shower already because its late
>keeps telling me how crazy it is to be awake at this hour
>so i go back inside and fall asleep

didnt fit after all
cont...

When I was sixteen I would sneak out of the house at night get high and read a book (Such a rebel, I know). There was an empty forclosed home next door, and I would get inside via a basement window well and smoke in the basement’s bar area. One night it was raining pretty heavy, and I forgot to bring my lighter. I went to get it and it was still pouring when I got back.

I set up a comfy place at the bar, and turned on my camping lamp I kept there. Then I started hearing noises upstairs. I turned off the light and sat still for a moment, and realized the sound was actualy coming from the doorless room next to mine. I grabbed everything I could and made for the window, and with half my body through I heard someone running and shouting behind me. I felt someone touch me as I finished crawling out, and ran to my house where I snuck in as quietly and fast as possible.

I heard sirens soon after I made it into my house and worried that it was law enforcement that had caught me in the home. Sirens went on for a while into the night and I barely slept. I learned the next morning that someone on the next block had burned his mother’s home down with her in it, and he had been found breaking into a home later that night that was occupied several doors past the house I had been in.

It was likely him that was in the basement with me, and I still get scared thinking about it.

will not greentext the rest for times sake

the next day when i woke up the whole family was in the kitchen talking around the dining table.
i walked into the room and immediately my cousins asked me who i heard last night. the growns up tell them to be quiet and thats when my mom asked me "user what did you see?"
i told them what had happened and that i didnt see anyone but heard kids playing in the yard and messing with me. thats when my uncle let me know that my great great grandmother had burried her two children in the yard after they had passed away in some accident and kept it a secret. i was also told that my grandmother, my mother and another guest i didnt know had also heard these kids and had pebbles thrown at them.
never took a shower that late again.

see

Skin Walker by the sound of it
The dog you knew and loved was long gone

Johnson Mfg. Co., Urbana, Ohio.

creepy
How can ghosts be real?
There is no photographic evidence and id assume with this happening so much according to people there would be photographic evidence by now?

nah its not a lie thats a true story thats why we stopped putting bells on coffins m8-o

vampires are real but you cant take photos of them either

checkmate fucker

what is this? masons? illuminati? jews?

maybe ghosts as we know them dont exist.
but i do believe in disembodied consciousness going on after physical bodies die. i do believe there is a way these energies manifest even if just for short moments where memories are very strong.

A few years ago my brother mentioned how it warms his heart how much his oldest son looks out for his youngest. Said it reminded him of how I used to sit with him at night until he fell asleep if he woke up from a nightmare. I frowned. “I did?” I asked, not at all recalling these moments of sibling comfort. He insisted I would “... come out of the closet and sit on my bed, just patting me on the leg gently until I went back to sleep.” We all looked at him like he was bonkers, still I had to be the one to say, “Why was I in the closet...?” And oh my god alllll expression drained from his face cause he just then realized how ludicrous that was. We couldn’t get him to say anything for a good while. We still wonder about it. At least it wasn’t a mean ghost, though. Silver lining.

Aids?

thats creepy and it scares me to think sbout

its all just mumbo jumbo dude.
dont be afraid until theres a ghost physically dragging you to hell.

until then, remain skeptic at all costs.

at least thats how i cope lol

SCARIEST SHIT EVER IS HAPPENING ON Cred Forums RIGHT NOW

WE HAD SOME CRYPTO SHIT DECODED IT AND GOT HALF A PHONE NUMBER AND COORDINATES

BFAG WENT TO LOCATION FOUND CABIN WITH LOCKED DOOR NO LIGHTS AND PHONE RINGING, WANTED TO LEAVE, WE MADE HIM STAY, LAST WE HEARD UNTIL

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TOOLBOY IS GETTING COLDER LOSING RED AND GETTING BLUE THIS IS NOT ANOTHER CLUE

>ghost
>physically
Good luck in the afterlife, brother.

>gif

no way

i dont understand

>summer
>cant remember what year but probably 2009
>walking around at 3AM
>beautiful clear night
>see a really bright light in the sky
>X Files theme.mp3
>but in all seriousness probably Venus
>keep walking around
>about 20 minutes later see the light
>its moving westward across the sky at a fast pace
>WHAT
>it stops moving for a few seconds
>starts moving again
>goes dark
>suddenly hear this horrible inhuman wailing coming from behind the fence to my right
>NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE
>want to run
>fucking paralyzed with fear
>cant move anything
>hear it again
>realize its a cat yowling before a fight
>legs just buckle
>sit in the road for a while before I can get enough motor control to stand
>go home
>go to report to /x/
>see a thread about a UFO sighting that night
>it was in Kelowna
>guy said the UFO was traveling west
>I live west of Kelowna

Since that day I rarely walk around at night anymore.

bump!

I rented a holiday house in Tasmania, Australia, just so I could get away for a bit and have a break. I've you've ever been to Tassie, you'd know how beautiful and dense the bush is. I actually live in Melbourne, but love going to Tassie because of how quiet it is - plus it's a pretty cheap holiday when compared to other places. The house I rent is about 20kms out for Mount Ossa. Literally nothing there, apart from a few other houses and farms.
It's a great location, exactly what I needed to relax for a few weeks and clear my heard. I quickly realise the house is haunted and some guy rapes me and gives he Aids the end.

When I was around 12 I was in my bedroom sleeping. I hear feet shuffling quickly back and forth in front of my door, passing it and then returning the other way. Back and forth, all the while I'm hearing a child's giggle in synch. I feel a tingling sensation on my shoulders, like someone was grabbing them. It felt like a very vivid pins and needles, like when your foot is asleep. I didn't know if this was a dream, or real life. There was no way to differentiate at the time because I was dreaming I was in bed. Where I actually was. So when I "woke up", I couldn't differentiate the dream from real life. I still don't even know if it was a dream or not. It took me hours to fall back asleep.

Any explanation or similar experiences from anyone? This still fucks with me occasionally.

i live in tassie and that guy was chopper read the end

Probably just sleep paralysis.

You are awake and you can see and hear things but are still sleeping and dreaming. I had a sleep paralysis dream once where I was standing above myself choking me while I slept. freaky shit.

This makes sense because I remember not being able to move throughout the whole thing.

thanks user

classic
makes me sp00ked to live in SOCAL

I'd recommend checking out /x/. Some good paranormal posts.. but to the point. I used to live in a haunted house. Don't feel like green texting it so I'll keep it short. I lived in a house that with craft was previously practiced in from the time I was born until I was 14. There was a common occurrence of hearing tortured screaming and glass shattering. I thought I was losing it for a long time so I brought it up to family. Apparently we were all hearing the same thing at different times on a regular basis. People who came over also heard the same thing without previous mentions of the happenings. Alot happened in that house but that was consistent and still leaves me thinking.

Holy shit. I read this book in the 90's. Creepy as fuck.

For the past few days I've been seeing things, and I'll give you guys some extra sp00ky at the end.
A couple of examples of shit I've seen recently>
>Walking home from gym
>See single gold streak across the sky
>Disappears

>Always feel like being followed on way home from gym on the same sidewalk

>Sees shadow outline of man on room of bedroom one night
>It's reaching for me
>Looks like pic related
>Hanging from roof upside down, can see head, one arm, torso

>This morning
>Hear banging on window
>Keeps going on
>Look out
>See person
>Get up to open door
>No one there

Bonus I guess
>Always seeing outlines of people in things
>Trashcans
>These balloons in a dark room once

Am I crazy, or not?

Has anyone here read "House of Leaves"?
Still gives me the chills.

Sat here waiting for nothing.

Every time I've had sleep paralysis I just hear growling and something putting pressure on my body like it is crawling on top of me. It is a bitch to snap out of.

That doesn't sound like a sociopath, more like madwoman.

Definitely, one of my favorite books. Same. I have the "Deluxe Edition" or whatever.

That's pretty creepy

Yeah, ditto. Can't seem to get anyone else to read it though. Think I'm cursed for life. Went into an asylum 5 months after finishing it. Need to find another victim. Help me.

Fucking rekt

I'll add it to my Christmas wishlist. If someone buys it for me then you might be free assuming the curse is transferable through recommendation and not linked to the book itself..

this one time someone died alone. the end.

Oh shit

Did he survive?

I've always been sensitive to spirits, most of my family is. can't remember most of my childhood, just some larger events here and there. In our childhood home my brother, younger than I, claims to have seen a woman in a red dress running up and down the halls at night, never disruptive or creepy just coexisted. Mother claims that we'd be out of a room ten minutes and come back and the tables would've been flipped. I had the only room with a ceiling fan and my father forbid me from using it, my room used to be his office. When I became an adult I became interested in the stuff and read up on theories/stories. Talking about it openly with friends when I randomly remember an unusual night.

>in bed at night
>jerking off (I started early)
>start focusing on the hallway and notice that there's a darker area.
>the darker area comes more in focus and I see that it almost looks like a person
>wave to it out of curiosity
>it waves back
>the way it's arm moved it seemed like there were no bones or real structure to it.
>I wait for my parents to step forward
> it sinks back into the wall
>I realize that my friends have a look of shock on their face
> realize that what I saw that night was fucked and that I've dampened the mood.

It is. You are cursed by reading it, but you can't stop once you start. The same insanity that consumes the book begins to consume you.
I spent 6 weeks in the asylum, and now I take anti-psychotics daily.

I am warning you, do not read that book.

talked to my mother about that night, leave out the jerking part. She can't confirm seeing anything like it. Leave it be and forget it. A year or so later I have some intense dreams and realize that what I'm seeing is actually my childhood. A girl living in the house and a middle aged man with greasy curly hair, shades and torn jeans is in every memory. Birthdays, holidays, other less than major events. I go to my dad this time, he was a photographer, and asked to see photos of everything. The man isn't in any of the photos. My father can't recollect any man fitting that discription being in our lives and I realize that some of the events, (Christmas morning, birthdays with just close family) this man wouldn't have been there for.

>Cred Forums playing vidya in my room
>Hear mom and brother arguing
>My brother died 3 years prior

Not my own story, just one I found on reddit this week but I read it on Vocaroo if anyone wants to listen

youtube.com/watch?v=mjBTAnCUbZc

Here's a really good covering of this video. Sums it up really well. If you like stuff like this, Nightmind is really good.

Nic Nocturne is my nigga

Shitting myself

Try to Smile by Olympia Binewski (2011)

This is something that happened to me fairly recently, and I still have no concrete explanation for it.

So, I lived in Japan for 2 years, waaaaaay out on the island of Kyushu, in a really rural town. I was teaching English there, and I lived in an apartment complex with 9 other English teachers and a handful of Japanese families. All of our apartments were 2 story, townhouse style. My apartment was the newest of the bunch, and before me, there had been one other English teacher that lived there for 2 years, and before her, as far as I had been told, the apartment had been empty.

I first moved in at the beginning of August, which is brutally hot and humid in Japan. Literally, it’s so humid that papers inside of your apartment get wet and curl, as does your wallpaper. And to top it off, there was only air-conditioning downstairs. And the bedrooms were upstairs. Truly unpleasant. From the time I moved in until about November of that first year, I had to sleep downstairs to avoid melting in my bedroom. And this is where everything started.

First, one day, I came home to find my backdoor, which was a sliding glass door, wide open. Before I left for school, I had bolted it. The front door was locked as well. At first, I thought maybe someone had broken in, except that nothing had been touched or taken. Not a single thing was out of place. And I would have known at this point, since I had very little due to just moving in with nothing but 2 suitcases full of clothes. One of my friends came over and looked everywhere with me, and we found nothing out of place. Strange, I thought, but probably no big deal. Probably just curious kids who thought it would be fun to come in and look at what a foreigner’s house was like.

,...cont,...

Fast forward to that night. I’m downstairs, and I’ve just laid down on my futon to go to sleep. Suddenly, I hear footsteps upstairs. At first, it sounds like someone pacing back and forth between the 2 bedrooms. And then they suddenly stopped. Mind you, at this point, I’m shaking in my futon, holding my breath, terrified that whoever broke in had managed to hide upstairs in the crawl space. After about a minute of silence, I hear an incredibly loud bang, as though something huge and heavy just fell and hit the floor above me. This causes me to book it right the fuck out of my apartment to my neighbor’s house, who then comes over, goes upstairs and finds nothing.

,...cont,...

deus vult

This continues to happen every night. One night, I’m at the local bar with one of the other English teachers, the resident veteran who had lived there for 5 years. I start telling him about this and how I haven’t been able to sleep because this keeps happening, every night, like clockwork. At this point, he tells me “Well, there’s a reason for that. Before your predecessor, that apartment was empty because a woman hung herself upstairs after her husband left her. Japanese people wouldn’t rent it because they thought the place was cursed, so it was empty until our Board of Education decided to rent it.”

Now, I, at the time, thought he was fucking with me just to keep me scared, as that was his sense of humor. But one day I asked my boss about it. And he, no joke, turned white and said that my friend shouldn’t be telling me things like that. But he would neither confirm nor deny it. And one day, while cleaning upstairs, I noticed that someone had carved, on the underside of the windowsill (which was wooden, and jutted out from the wall) “Try to smile”, in Japanese, about 10 times. I think that my blood literally ran cold at that moment.

I still do not know what actually happened in that apartment, but every night during the summer, until I would start sleeping upstairs again, those noises happened without fail.

If any of you are scared of the Clownpocalypse, I can dump a little info on what's been going on in my specific area, with a few pictures

I ask my dad about what he saw occur in the house and he says that he never experienced anything. That my mother's crazy. (divorces are shit) He tells me that if I believe the shit than I should talk to her. So I talk to her about it in further depths and find out that we had a priest come out to bless the house and that he'd been there before with another family and learned that the people that lived there previously were involved in a situation where the school found out that a girl was being molested and we're going to charge the father but he hung himself before they could do this.

I remember reminiscing with my father about some of the finer moments and I mention that it always pissed me off that I couldn't use my fan. He said that it was for my own safety and that when it was turned on it would shake violently, not in the direction it should have, he assumed it was something internal and never got around to looking at it. I still feel like he was just trying to rationalize it and being a mechanic made him jump to that conclusion.

I generally don't try to think about those times anymore, as I only pull up negative memories

I'm being haunted by a doll from Mexico.

In 2010 my best friend went to Mexico with her family and brought back some souvenirs. One of those things was a small doll with a lime green dress and red string for hair. It was kinda cute and I really liked it. Anyway, that night I stayed over at her house and when I woke up the doll was gone. I checked EVERYWHERE inside and outside her house, but nothing. Felt really bad about it.

Later that day we decided to hang out again so I went home to shower and change clothes. Took off my shorts and put on some freshly washed and dried jeans. And there was a huge lump in one of the pockets. So I reached in and there was an ENORMOUS wad of kleenex in the pocket. Wrapped in the kleenex was the doll.

Story's not over.

So I freak out, tell friends, they don't really care. I'm a little superstitious so I didn't want the doll any longer. My mother said she'd give it to the little girl who lived across the street.

Fast forward a couple of months (2011 now) and I was driving. Reached in the arm compartment of the car and lo and behold, there's the fucking doll. I freaked, asked my mom if she gave the girl the doll, and mom said 'yeah I did it about a week ago'.

So I told her what I found and she said she would get rid of it.

Story's not over. Later that year I was with a friend and we were looking for something. Anyway, we eventually opened a closet compartment in my house that was used for storage and of course the doll is laying right the fuck in front of us.

Again, I'm superstitious. So I burned the doll and flushed it down the toilet. My friend took a picture of it and that picture still exists on Facebook.

You'd think that'd be the end of it, but it's not.

this

You fuck. I cam hardly be mad because I should have seen .gif

>mfw people are actually scared by a jumpscare gif

i went to get an x-ray, and they revealed, that THERE'S A SKELETON LIVING INSIDE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That house belongs to the deadwife of the guy that created Winchester. she built a house with a bunch of random rooms and hallways with dead ends and fucked up corridors, doors that loop around and lead nowhere or circle back. She thought her husband was a murderous ghost and that all ghosts were evil so she built false passages that the ghosts would get lost in. It's called Winchester Manor

It's 2012 now, I'm a senior in high school, and the school requires you to take Spanish to graduate with certain "honors". It's basically just a way to fill in time slots on the schedule. Anyway we're watching a film about the poor working conditions in South America, and it's a very... Not necessarily theatrical, but a very full-of-flavor-shots kind of documentary.

One of the shots was in a worker's car. It was a shot containing a rear view mirror with the man looking into it. And hanging from the rear view mirror was the doll. My doll. The exact doll with the green dress and the red hair.

It took a while to sink in, but I just left the class altogether. Just got up and walked out. Fuck it.

For a while, that was it. But in early 2015 something else happened.

I posted this story (a much longer version) on /x/. And I went to my friend's Facebook page to get the image of the doll on fire. Downloaded it onto the computer. And posted it. Instantly. I mean as INSTANTLY as I posted that picture the computer bluescreen'd. Once I got it working I attempted to go to /x/ again and posted what had happened. It bluescreen'd. AGAIN. I fixed the computer again, haven't even touched the forum or that picture since then, and so far everything has been normal.

your kids are already lost, just kill them and move on

Sometimes it feels like something is looking at me, or I'll see something bright and red streak across the floor. Occasionally I'll find random red strings attached to my clothes. But other than that, there's been no other activity involving the doll.

Spoopy.

i used to stay in the bay area years ago
and Ive been to the winchester house a couple of times for school trips
pretty cool

When my older sister was born my parents moved into a small house and in that house the laundry room was right across the kitchen table. So my sister would often be seen waving and staring and giggling while looking into the laundry room. This behavior continued for a long time and when she could finally talk they asked her who she was talking to. To this she looked at them and said 'the little boy'. To this my parents asked if he was nice and to this she waited a moment and then replied 'yes'. After this she seemed to grow out of it, and forgot all about it and to my parents relief, dismissed it as an imaginary friend. They never mentioned it after that. When I was born, I exhibited the same behavior and when I could talk they asked me who I was talking to. To this I replied 'the little boy'. They once again asked me if he was nice and I did the same thing as my sister, although a little different. 'Yes,' I replied. 'Although I think he is lying.'

>be me
>got a best friend for e few years
>he was trainer in some childs sport club
>he told me one day he was broke and had cancer, i helped him a lot
>one day i found out he didnt have cancer, was fucking bout 70 children (9y+) and oppressing them
>he got arrested, waiting for trial
>judge got child, ex-friend no longer arrested
>happily walks around streets in northern germany, awaiting a 3 year jail...someday...maybe

MODS!

> last night
> slept over at my gf
> family is abroad so we are alone in this fucking huge house
> close roomdoor before sleeping cause I hate sleeping with open doors
> wake up next morning and see that the door is 45° open
> ask my gf if she went to the toilett
> nope
> tfw I have to sleep there till saturday

tell the ghosts
"just fuck me shit up"

>gif
im on to you user

Stop watching the gifs some are designed to fuck with you much like mk ultra.

Saw this today and creepiest thing I've seen in sometime. Can't look away tho

>be me
>lived in two story house, shared room with bro
>two beds, my was against the corner of the room
>ceiling on my side of the room sloped down so i felt squished against the wall, trapped with no where to hide
>always see a figure in my dreams, and when i wake up in the middle of the night
>woman with some type of wedding dress or flowy dress with a veil over face, creep towards me
>I would turn towards the wall and pull the blankets over my head and curl up in a ball
>scared as fuck at this point, and knew if i told anyone they would not believe me
could always feel the presence of her hand extend and feel the covers in which i hid under
>then she vanishes
>this continued for 4 years until my house got rekt by hurricane ike and a tree fell on my side of the room and not my bro's, his was completely fine.
>if my mom didn't wake me up during hurricane, i would have died
>this started when i was around 6 yr's old.

Fuck you. I had the book that had this story in it, i hate this fucking face!

is me and this is what i saw in the dark except with a veil or somewhat similar.

Maybe it's a really old door and something's wrong with the closing mechanics. Put some tape over it connected to the wall, that'll tell ya if ya got some fukkin ghosties up there

You could read this.?

I've heard this one before. It's a pretty good one though. Still the guy could have just faked the times just to fuck with "you".

>Used to live in that town
>TonopahNV.jpg
>Motel never creepy to me
>Suddenly starts showing up everywhere in pop culture
>Everyone says it's creepy
>Literally knew the owner
>Gave my dog away to owner's children when I had to move away
>Children had Looney Toons game for the Sega Genesis
>Nostalgia.rar
>Still think everyone is a bunch of pussies for thinking it's scary

Step your game up, Cred Forums.

just to reiterate
i reposted this from another website
i still liked it
and didnt tear it apart with questions
i liked it for what is
a creepy story real or fake

kys that book gave me fucked up dreams as a kid for a long time.

implying Cred Forums had any game to begin with

post the link

Never believed in paranormal stuff when I was a kid. Almost died when I was 8or 9 and never experienced god or spirits, just blackness.

Anyways when I was 18 or 19 I was chilling at home (lived with parents and brother) smoking weed in my room late one night. Went to go into kitchen to get a drink.

Saw smoke around counter by the door leading into kitchen. Didn't think much of it (mom would be up late getting shitfaced and smoking at the stove top). When I rounded the corner more I noticed no one was there. It was a cloud of black smoke with the edges of it being lighter like cigarette smoke.

It looked like the smoke thing in the show Lost but smaller. It noticed me and went straight up in the vent above the stove not leaving behind any traces. I was freaked out but I didn't know what to make of it. So I got my drink, very carefully checked all corners I turned when getting to my room and began play vidya.

Next day I told my dad about the experience I had and boy his eyes lit up like a Christmas tree. He was shocked. He never told me but he said one night he was choking in his sleep and my mom woke up and saw that same cloud of smoke hovering over him. After she noticed it it vanished out of thin air.

So that's my most freaky part of my life. Haven't seen anything like it from then ever since. Although I get it from time to time I'll feel like I'm being watched. I know because I've had people try and sneak up on me and I can feel them watching me/a presence.

Sorry for the long ass post with no green text. I'm using my phone so it's annoying to type.

Which book fam?

scary stories to tell in the dark

Every time I open my basement I see this thing.

I wonder what would happen if it ever made it to the top.

Kek

Just so the thread doesn't die and I actually have something I'll share it.

My best friend used to live on a property that used to be a small town, now its just a couple of houses and a barn. Well one of the houses is uninhabitable. That house used to be where the church of the town was. Ever since I can remember that house has gave me this weird feeling like someone was watching me. Well one day me, him and his sister were all sitting outside near one of the sides of the house, while we were sitting there we heard a blood curdling scream and what sounded like someone pounding on the window. We all booked it scared out of our minds.

I have more stories about this place if anyone is interested.

sure

these stories are making my balls tingle

A few years ago we were attempting to clean out some of the rooms and stuff just in case the house caved in or whatever. It was me and two of my friends (the one who lived there and another dude) cleaning this place up. Well I decided sine there were three of us I would go clean the upstairs, since there wasn't a lot up there and it wouldn't take long. First things first the stair way to get upstairs is right along the wall to the outside and some bees or wasps had made a nest in the wall so you could usually hear them buzzing around in the wall, and on the other side at the top there was like a waist high wall that would overlook the stairs so you could see the entire upstairs if you looked to your left about two steps from the top. Well I started walking up there and I was looking at the outside wall cause I could hear the bees buzzing and then suddenly I felt and heard someone breathing to my right. When I turned to look my whole body froze up and it felt like someone was standing right behind me whispering something too quiet to understand. That continued for about 20 seconds and then it just stopped and everything went back to normal. Told my friends about this and they went upstairs and nothing happened. Still not sure what the hell it was.

That property is fucked up, there's some kind of bullshit going on out there.

who was thing?

the whole craze of 'scare maze game' kinda killed any reaction to jumpscares for me.

Haha. I remember this. I tried to scroll away but it locks on

>be me
>have sleep paralysis
>trying to sleep
>suddenly paralyzed
>horrifying presence in the doorway
>watches me
>gets closer to me
>eyes open watching it move closer and closer, unable to move or scream
>it's right next to me
>SUDDENLY LOUD STATIC METAL SCREECHING NOISES IN MY EARS
>it lives inside me now

You clearly have no idea what a sociopath is you uneducated shithat

>be me
>be a little older
>live in a new apartment
>can't sleep
>see dark figure in doorway
>oh god it's happening again
>the being feels malicious- like i can sense its hatred of me
>try to scream at it and fight
>room seems dark and demented
>can only make struggling choking noises- start trying to curse at it
>finally find my voice
>SCREAMING PROFANITY AT THIS THING begins to wake me up
>dark being is gone
>room is normal

>relax

>start to fall to sleep
>it returns

were you jerking off with your friends in the room?

He is obviously not typing this right now, idiot

anyone can go to /nosleep

Was thinking the same. Maybe he's got adhd and saw an infomercial and got distracted.

topkek

Of all the double dubs to be spent, and it was spent on someone who wanted to be a cunt.

I love hoe the stickman faces change, too.

That still was a shitty ass shop, faggot