What does Cred Forums think of Alex Jones?

What does Cred Forums think of Alex Jones?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shared?ci=1UHxKDf3NWo
youtube.com/watch?v=YZD3bBWFwAk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Daddy!

HE IS AN EXPLORER

just look at that face! how can you not find him funny? look at the production value he puts on for his show. what's not to laugh at???

Amusing. Insane. Just trying to sell his ad spaces. He doesn't believe believe in any of it.

At one point I thought man this guy is amazing I never knew any of this... then one day I realized that I was an idiot for listening to some of this shit and his logic is that if you throw enough shit on the wall eventually some of its going to stick

Fucking asshole.

Obama wants to kill your grandparents!!

i want to like him but hes just a little to crazy for me.

I think he needs to calm down, or he'll give himself stress ulcers.

I love you Bill Hicks!

Oh and martial law is going to be initiated and we're all going to fema camps... and if you don't believe any of that it's cuz you support hillary

Totally annoying, paranoid, useless ass clown.

think half truth-half sales hysterics!

He'll try to get you to buy his nutrition products and dvds.
Its all about the bucks.
Read William Cooper

Fat

Southern

Protestant

Faggot

I unsubscribed from his youtube because he posts like every 5 minutes.

Kek Huh well that's one way to put it

Those are like the 34th 37th and 43rd things that are wrong with him

I, too, am tired of them putting chemicals in the water that turn the frogs gay

I love the fact that people think FEMA had any ability or authority to intern people.
If it couldn't clean up a puddle in New Orleans how could it clandestinely orchestrate a shadow genocide?

And how is it that you conspiracy nuts always ignore the fact that while FEMA doesn't have these powers, the CDC actually does?

The guy fucking owes me $6000

I'm still waiting..

youtube.com/shared?ci=1UHxKDf3NWo

He's a tard. Surprised his reptilian brain still works with all his brain damage.

He's a sad jealous insignificant Glenn Beck wannabe without the talent, radio voice (good God, that voice is like gravel in a blender) and good looks.

He makes money by manipulating idiots into buying his stupid "medicine".

For what?

Everything is a false flag and support the show by buying my super male vitality... it's all crock of shit

I like infowars but his roudiness makes me tune out of his show at times

He makes good money by selling hogwash and conspiracy bullshit.

I don't know how much of his own shit he believes or if he is a conman in it for the money, but that motherfucker does get a lot of cash from the gubmint hating conspiracy fucktards who listen to him like he's preaching the gospel.

HE'S A NIGGER! A FUCKING NIGGER!

Hey, don't lump we gubment haters in with the conspiracy fucktarsds, k? Thaaaanks

I don't really care what flavor of America-hating traitor you are, faggot.

There's only one way to deal with treason. And it isn't kindly...

this man has seen too much truth and has devoted his life to exposing it despite the (((conspiracy))) and bohemian grove elitists

Here here nigger calm down no reason to get uppity we don't need your kind out here burning shit again

Treason? Lol i don't like the govt. I Fucking love my country. My govt is destroying my country and hating the govt is NOT treason.

retard who makes the right look even more retarded.

He's one of those dudes that will start saying shit that makes you nod your head in agreement, and when you finally start clapping he says something that slowly makes you stop clapping and pretend that you never even nodded your head because you've realized you only agree with him to an extent, but beyond that he's full of shit.

Wow. That's the saddest fantasy I've ever heard. I mean, dude, there's dozens of better radio guys out there to fuck your wife. I mean, Limbaugh is worth like half a billion. Michael Savage would be even better.

Overemotional dramatic dumbass. More retarded than a woman with PMS. Im a Trump supporter, but i find it hard to take AJ seriously.

controlled opposition
disinfo shill
cia agent

And his snake oil. And water filters.

I like 'em! Great guy.

Hilary dumped chemicals into the water and turned pepe gay

I used to listen to him a lot back in 2004'ish. Then I started to think the feds were watching my every move until I realized I was just like him; narcissus and irrationally paranoid. I quit listening to him and all is at ease now. We're still Facebook friends though

I've always been neutral on AJ. What we need to discuss is LeeAnn McAdoo. She is literally genetic perfection and a 10/10 breeding sow. She knows that we love feet and took an immaculate shot of her feets more than a year ago.

I pray for the day that AJ breeds her and leaves me behind to raise my future wife's son.

Insane faggot

I really like Alex Jones, he takes a lot of shit from people, but it comes with the territory. Most folks don't want to hear the truth.

He opened my eyes to the way things actually are, him and David Icke. I'm grateful to both of them.

Niggers and Faggots were all a global is conspiracy

you sound like somebody who just got religion

When I said he opened my eyes, I meant that he was my introduction to logic and reason.

Alex Jones is a former stand-up Comic named Bill Hicks who faked his own death in 1998 because he was put on a D.C. hitlist for exposing the N.W.O. agenda of global government that was set in motion back in 1992.

He legally changed his name from Bill Hicks, to Alex Jones and reappeared as the host/E.I.C. of InfoWars and The Alex Jones Show in 2002. He's a CIA shill working from the inside with other nationalists that work and live in Washington, D.C.and all around the globe to destroy The Bush/Clinton Crime Families.

He's not a disinfo agent like this faggot is claiming. He's the real deal, just very, dangerously insane. breaking free of MK Ultra can do that to a man. That, and cocaine.

attackofthelizardpeople.jpg

Dumbfuck snake oil salesman that scams other dumbfucks.

David Icke is a dangerously insane agent of disinformation. There's no such thing as shapeshifting reptilians or underground cults of Lizard People.

they're not lizards, its a code word for blood drinking jews

They're real.

I've had one communicate with me telepathically before.

THat limey fuck has 12 hour lectures about secret cults off Lizard People, and claimed on national television in 1991 that he was the second coming of Christ. Fuck him, and anyone who believes in his bullshit.

>What does Cred Forums think of Alex Jones?

He serves a useful and, indeed, necessary function in this world.
It would be a little more difficult, without him, to identify the true retards in our midst.

>and claimed on national television in 1991 that he was the second coming of Christ.

Say wat

The only tards are the sheeple who ignore/insult him

Fuck him, and ANYONE who buys into his bullshit.
youtube.com/watch?v=YZD3bBWFwAk

>sheeple

keep drinking that coolaid