It's 5:30 where I live. Good morning. Also, show me downblouses and cleavages

It's 5:30 where I live. Good morning. Also, show me downblouses and cleavages.

ok

guten morgen, user

I'm trying to look at her cleavage but I can't stop looking at her face... she's a real life Disney princess

not a cringe thread dude

luckiest dog ever

OP loves. Thanks.

bump

Tripsdubs checked

When I used to work grocery, As I was stocking shelves, I'd snag views of nipples as ladies bent down to grab items from the shelves.

If I had google glass, I'd have a gold mine of this stuff.

I dunno why I really enjoyed that picture in particular OP. Happen to have anymore of that level of quality shot and angle?

oh sweet jesus

this pleases me.

why not use your phone?

In a world where voyeur photographers use cameras hidden in shoes, briefcases, stuffed animals/toys, and basically anything else to avoid using a phone directly, I don't know why I don't just use my phone. Maybe you could tell me?

>lemme make sure my tits are hanging out
>stop looking at my tits you sick monster!

fucking girls, man

he was busy stocking shelves you turbo nigger.

Kek.. no need to be that hard on the guy. He's probably not quite as stupid as that post made him sound.

very nice.

>tiny little boob in a great big bra

I love seeing lying bitches like that exposed!

Girls dress like that to get other women jealous, to attract chads and to feel sexy. Any attention they get from beta males is just gross and creepy.

Thanks Mr user, Sir.

girls with small tits seem to always buy bras that are too big? ego, perhaps? there's a cute blonde at work with the smallest boobs in the department (because she's the only one who's not obese...) and the other girls give her shit about it even though she's the only fuckable one. before the dress code changed to collared shirts, she'd wear baggy tshirts and whenever she bent over you could see down inside her bra cups

You're doing god's work user.

Let's guess their bra sizes anons

could be a fun game

Pls

Fuk'n savage m8

You. Fuck !

Ok, im fapping now

Yes, you could start it

What do you mean?

probably. but did he deserve it? lol

Kors i helvete, woow.

Bras that are too big for their tits pose the best chance for a nip slip. All it takes is for them to bend over and the camera to be at the right angle

I ment: Fuck you!

But why? Do you not like this game or something?

It's just smoke and mirrors. Like makeup. Padded bras are the fucking worst. I've been fooled so many times. Put all this effort in and spend money on dates and/drinks, then when you finally get to fuck her tits are about 1/3 as big as they looked before without the fucking boob armor they call a bra.

You must be an idiot for real! This is my thread about cleavages and downblouses, not a fuckin advert site for some retarded games. So again, fuck off, idiot.

slight nip slip here

Is she holding a spent rifle casing?

i actually don't mind small boobs, and love it when they buy a bra that's too big for their actual tit size, because as says, you get to see nip whenever they bend over

My nigga.

More like this??

This might be a 34C
This is a A cup
This is a B cup
D cup
A cup
B cup
B cup
D Cup
Also D Cup
C Cup
B Cup
B Cup
B Cup
B Cup
A Cup
C Cup
C Cup
B Cup
B Cup
E Cup

No u

This.
Its hot when their tits are too small for their bra, and they walk around with their nipples on show without realising.

Enjoy then. I like small ones too, as long as the girl is super thin and they're perky and proportionate.

As a guy with a big tit fettish though getting a girl home after putting in tons of effort just to have her take off some ridiculous padded bra and have a couple mediocre b or a cups underneath what looked like a great rack under her clothes fucking sucks.

hell man, they don't even have to bend over. if you're tall enough or stand beside them while they're sitting, you'll see a nip slip

OP here. Thanks to all of you so far, moooooore plz.

>As a guy with a big tit fettish though
understandable you'd be disappointed, then

yeah the blonde girl i was talking about is 5'2"

Got any memorable stories that stand out of this happening to you?

might be the most autistic post i've seen

happened to me at a party with hot friend. nipple was long and bent over itself against bra. so good.

the best part is that they dont even realise and they wonder why youre hanging around them so much.
Only waiting to position yourself to see their nipple.

sometimes i wonder how much they don't realize. i mean girls pore over themselves in the mirror and know practically what every square inch looks like before they leave the house

And this is why they take 2 hours in the bathroom, and no, i dont wait for them.

Why?

I got you OP

>they dont even realise

Oh yeah, they know. They know all too well.

Youre right.
A female friend once told me that they know what is showing at ALL times as they examine themselves so closely.
I still like to think they dont realise in a lot of cases though.

More??

wonder how wet they get when they know someone is looking

They like the idea of the guy pretending that hes not looking but secretly thats all he cares about, that nipple

Absolutely love loose bra cups like this

You actually took the time to look at those pictures and guess the sizes for literally no reason.

The reason is to inspire another user do do the same thing

> One time there was this asian milf, in her 30's i would say, super short, about 5'1. I walked by and notice the gap between her bras and her chest so I knew she had 1 or 2 cup size too big. Stood right next to her in the aisle and pretended to check out items on the shelves. Every few moment I would glanced over and since i'm taller I could the nipples poking out under her bras

Downblouse, the next level.

Oh they know

a housemate would always walk around braless with pokies every morning. fuckin loved it. always wondered if she knew

At last ... nips

pokies fuckin turn me on as well

HOT
How long did you look for?
Did you follow her?

So I'll just leave this here. True story, first time I'm telling b.

>be me 3 years ago
>in high school
>depressed, kind of planning on killing myself before the end of high school
>think "fuck it I'm going to enjoy my last bit of time"
>start taking creepshots
>not great at first, so I come to b and get ideas
>start getting really good at it a month or two in
>really great pictures, quality fapping sessions
>put it all into a mega and share it with my friends
>everyone keeps it on the down low for awhile
>keep doing my thing, downblouse, up skirt, that sort of stuff
>someone leaks the link
>girls at school find out on a weekend
>posting all over social media about it
>only the fat and gross ones though, probably just jealous they didn't get pics taken of themselves
>flip out and delete absolutely everything
>called into office with police officer
>"user, we know it was you. We need to search your phone for anything else you have on there"
>hand over phone
>going through pictures, finds pic related
>"have you ever thought of shooting up a school or killing others?"
>no sir just myself
>fuckwhydidisaythat.gif
>forced to partake in therapy
>get psych help
>still getting it now

Fucking A women are bitches.

>Fucking A women are bitches.
i feel you, my nigga

Oc

Always share with Cred Forums first so the treasures don't go unseen :/

Rachel Bilson...yum!

I know, I fucked up bros. I'm sorry.
Some of you may have some of my pics though. I did share around 100/500 of the ones I took with you.

misogynist bfag get over it before you're forever alone.
I am hot.

I got 3 or 4 good glances.
as soon as she walked out of the aisle that was it.
Was too nervous to follow and raise suspicion

took this of a coworker at lunch one day. was scared shitless, but just acted like i was texting

Moar!
What's she like? Bitch?

Gotta share this one with you, downblouse isn't a new thing.

all i got; too scared to try more. afraid i was being too obvious. and no, not bitchy

not bad, any more?

looks like a used blank

also, even famous girls look down other girls' blouses.

Nice user

appreciated

Try some more in future nigga lol

if she smokes she pokes

Anymore from The Candid Board with nipple?

Does this count?

no

More?

Old, but great.

just have the one of her

K

>sheknows.jpg

Came

NICE

Are you being retarded on purpose? Thats a blunt.

You're retarded.

How am i retarded if you're the one who is a fucking idiot though?

get out!

hahaha , why?

hot af

She was checking out her fake tits with an air of coy interest, thats different than how we want to do dirty things to them, user.

What kind of blunt looks like this?

cuz your photos are shit m8

Yea i know what it looks like idiot, why the fuck would someone be holding one at a beer festival?
Do you know what a blunt is?

Furthermore

So you're telling me that this HOLLOW, METALLIC object with an INDENTATION at the back is a blunt?

ok this thread is dying, i'm out
If i come across another db/nipslip thread in the future i'll contribute some more

Yea holy shit motherfucker it looks like a blunt, is that ok with you? Should i write special permission next time i think something looks like something you disagree with next time?

Dont walk awak from this OP is it a bullet or a blunt

You're a faggot for speaking before thinking. Take proper time to understand the situation beforehand in the future.

yes. so about all these titties...

sister

You tard ... her tits weren't fake.

Nice, got any more?