No one's actually voting for this witch right?

No one's actually voting for this witch right?

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2014/may/16/fact-checking-benghazi-our-most-recent-round-/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jHLdYuzXqPI
nytimes.com/2016/06/29/us/politics/hillary-clinton-benghazi.html?_r=0
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palmer_Luckey
forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/2015/09/28/donald-trump-on-obamacare-on-60-minutes-everybodys-got-to-be-covered-and-the-governments-gonna-pay-for-it/#797b79683862
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-early-tweeting-response-228971
jsonline.com/story/news/blogs/wisconsin-voter/2016/10/02/gary-johnson-drawing-votes-both-trump-clinton/91392234/
theamericanconservative.com/larison/trumps-bloated-military-budget/
youtube.com/watch?v=4v7XXSt9XRM
snopes.com/2016/08/10/4th-mysterious-death-connected-to-the-dnc/
nbcwashington.com/news/national-international/Donald-Trump-Hillary-Clinton-National-Security-Forum-New-York-City-Intrepid-Commander-In-Chief-Forum-392544671.html
youtube.com/watch?v=QPzzlQUq_vA
wattsupwiththat.com/2015/12/02/the-truth-about-china-2400-new-coal-plants-will-thwart-any-paris-cop21-pledges/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I am. I'm not a moron who kneejerks every time some Republican asshole finds another smoking gun that turns out to be nothing.
You stupid asshole

how much were you paid to say that? im assuming more than your welfare check

Voting for a murderer.

Trump is a nigger so I'm voting for her.

Yeah a fucking non-profit that launders money and benefits from crony capitalism in 3rd world countries while sending faulty AIDS medication?

Yeah, who did she murder smart guy?

Every year the same old song.
>hurr durr politicians dumb, lie, cheat and steal
Yet we still vote for the same people.

The gates of Buchenwald were right.
To each what they deserve.

everyone that has information that would lead to her arrest

'm simply not voting. Why choose between a Jew, a feminist, and a racist tard when I can sit back and have a cold beer while the world burns?

Not necessarily murder but she allowed innocents to die. That's Benghazi btw but you should know that.

>witch
*which

Lying sack of shit Trumpanzee

Well it's literally either Clinton or Trump. Seriously fucked either way.

Instead of just looking at memes all day, why don't you actually look up what happened at Benghazi.

no he meant witch

i would argue with your but clearly you're mentally impaired so i wont bother

newfag

are you retarded?

>Didn't take credible threats seriously
>Didn't increase security as a precautionary measure
>Possibly influenced by Obama because that'd make his admin look like it's afraid of muslims
>Either she was incompetent or bowed to political pressure which resulted in the loss of life of an American of importance.

I meant that as that that post was me. I understand the confusion

>No one's actually voting for this witch
they're not voting for her, they're voting against trump

i'm not, but i don't think she's a witch.

just because i disagree with her doesn't mean i need to demonize her.

I can't vote (not from down there) but if I could it would be for Donald Trump. I'm very liberal on social views. Sort of liberal on economic views.

Donald Trump is not a politician and that's why I'd vote for him. All that crazy shit he spouts would/could not happen for the same fact Obama couldn't do shit in office. But where he does make a difference is telling those career politicians that the people are sick of them not doing shit.

He's going to fuck things up for them, both republicunts and democraps. He's not republican, he's not democrat. He's there to fuck them up.

Yes, that's what the Republican narrative spun to discredit her in the upcoming election would have you believe.

Anyone voting for Hillary is saying yes to war in the Middle East and with Russia

get out of here you alt-rights

[ blue ] implying she isn't retarded enough to be a witch

Please, internet guru. Enlighten me to the unbiased truth.

Jews should never be allowed to hold political power. I don't remember who said it, but a quote that goes "to find out who rules over you, find out who you aren't allowed to criticize" has never been more true.

Also it forced her resignation. If she or her superiors were truly clean, why did she resign? Because Clinton couldn't bare the loss of life? Please.

Bernie is.

Hmmm that's a good point. People took flak for being a racist early in the days of Obama's presidency. I can't completely rule out a whole class of people just because of it. There's plenty of Jews in power who take flak and rightfully so.

>No one's actually voting for this witch right?

She's already been signed in, newfag. The election is just a formality.

No, fuck you.

From Bush Sr to Clinton to Obama to Hillary, this bullshit needs to end NOW.

All of these people are not honorable. Hillary wants to continue Obama's policies. And he has made this election about HIS legacy. Hillary, meanwhile, is the worst thing to happen to the female gender since Eve sinned against Adam. This is about Hillary Clinton's corronation.

How narcissistic can this political establishment be?

As much as I don't want to tin foil hat, you have to atleast consider looking into it. While there isn't any conclusive evidence she is directly linked to the 'murders', If I was worth as much as she is I'd think getting rid of evidence wouldn't be to difficult.

That being said: None of our options are good here. Bernie is a professional bum, Hillary is a criminal, and Trump is just a retard. You can try and vote third I guess but at this point I just don't want her to win and unfortuantly the next big person is the fucking retard.

secretaries of state almost never serve two complete terms. she resigned to prepare to run for president.

bush had two
clinton had two
h.w. bush had two
reagan had two
etc.
this is not counting acting secretaries of state

Yeah, but I'm also not voting for a billionaire clown because I'm not an edgy kid on the internet.

A vote for Trump is a vote against the establishment politicians who have gotten America into the pit it's in.

We're not even out of the middle east under Obama.

Are you disagreeing with me for disagreeing with you? ISHIGGYDIGGY!

>How narcissistic can this political establishment be?
Less narcissistic than Trump.
Trump has no solid plans. He has no idea how the system works at all. He thinks he can just strongarm his way through everything. He was a fucking privileged child who hasn't worked a day in his life. Everything was handed to him and he was brought up thinking he was the very best.
Trump is literally the corporate establishment, and stands for everything that's wrong with upper class society.

JILL FUCKING STEIN

Last time voters had that line of thought, we got Carter. And he at least had a small amount if experience.

I am and anyone who votes for Trump should either kill themselves or be put up against a wall and shot.

Except Trump wanted to go into Iraq, then said we should get out, then said we should stay. Same with Libya.

Gladly

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2014/may/16/fact-checking-benghazi-our-most-recent-round-/

newfags can't orange text<
prove you're not a newfag :^)

Stein has an arrest warrant out for her. Also she's a green. Literally no chance of winning.

And this is why you're not in charge of anything but shitposting and your own buttanger...

I'd pick her over the shaved orangutan.

But no, I'm not voting for her.

Trump is a moron.

But Hillary is an anti-American slag. She's a globalist. She's in bed with all the banks and all the mega corporations. Yet she pretends to be against them.

The Clintons are the most corrupt people in this country, and they're tied to the most corrupt people on earth.

Trump is retarded. But at least he's built stuff. At least he's employed people. He's not a life-long politician. His faults are literally NOTHING compared to the Clintons.

And at least his daughter is dogshit ugly like Chelsea.

Looking forward to your suicide you fascist cunt.

You just openly contradicted yourself at every turn. Congratulations nigger.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jHLdYuzXqPI

How's that kool-aid taste retard?

Also she clearly has fake tits.

>False

>guys i'm not a shill i swear trust me i hate trump too!!!1

are you aware that she was cleared of any wrongdoing by a house investigation? the house that is controlled by republicans?

nytimes.com/2016/06/29/us/politics/hillary-clinton-benghazi.html?_r=0

did she pay them all off and have the congressmen who wouldn't agree to let her off murdered? lol

I'd be nauseous too if i had to stand around and listen to some knuckle dragger call out 3000+ names and ring a bell for each dead fucking body..

i mean, wouldn't you?

they're dead, get over yourselves, NYC

>Everything in life is black and white and if you don't support one of two specific options, then you don't have an opinion at all.

Kill yourself

This exactly.

you people keep saying all this vague, subjective bullshit but never back it up.

by the way, literally anything wrong with america making it not "great" was started by tea party retards and "change" zombies who are tearing apart our political system with retardation because they were so butthurt a nigger liberal became president.

keep samefagging, you fucking nigger

>what is blackmail and death threats
Maybe that's why the investigation was concluded like it was. It's not like she hasn't had dozens of people murdered before who tried to stand in her way for less.

Wow a website that checks political facts but cites no sources in their fact checking. They merely say lol no, a govt report says it's not true. While much more likely true than a pundit's comments, it leaves alot to be desired. I rate you as a half faggot.

>She's a globalist
you'd be amazed to learn this world wide web is globalism happening before your very eyes...
and you're contributing to it every single day.

Are you retarded? The citations are all throughout the article.

>Bernie is a professional bum

Um, Bernie Sanders is a senator. What are you?

>Hillary is a criminal

Never even indicted of any crime. Nice to know you are so smart you can be judge and jury based on rumors and crap you read on the internet.

>Trump is just a retard

Well, I am not going to argue with that -- if I did he would make me wrong the next time he opened his mouth.

>People shouldn't point out how much of a pussy I am for taking the middle route specifically to sound smarter, even though I don't have any actual arguments

Found one of Shillary's paid shills.

lol do the world a favor and don't pass on your genes. drink bleach you pinhead.

lol when you lose an argument you call whoever is posting a shill.

genius.

i would love to see the debate team trophies on your mantle.

Nice argument. Is the personal attacks because you can't refute any of my claims?
I believe it is.

>had dozens of people murdered

An accusation for which there is also zero fucking proof.

>inb4 youtube videos

>It's not like she hasn't had dozens of people murdered before who tried to stand in her way for less.
She hasn't. Half of Congress would be purged if that shit theory was even true.
Fucking retard.

where?
>slate.com
>other politifact articles

So many valid citations.

an unfortunate situation in our current society is that it is not enough to just disagree with someone. if you disagree with someone that person must be the most evil, corrupt, etc person to walk the face of the earth.

i disagree with hillary clinton on almost everything, but no matter how much nonsense gets thrown at her, it is always proven to be false, yet the lies keep getting repeated because people only pay attention to the accusation, never the exoneration.

she's a globalist, and trump doesn't even fucking know what he is -- half of what he says is conservative and half is straight liberal. going to "get tough with china"? trade protectionism is super libtard shit. a recent analysis reported on the news this morning said trump has publicly changed his position on 30 different issues over 120 times. the guy literally just blurts out whatever he is thinking at any given moment.

I haven't been arguing with you, pal.
I am just pointing out your obvious left bias and your glowing defense of corrupt politicians on the left but you don't mind insulting the right.
But please, do continue to believe what you want, it's not like you're not paid and given your opinion anyway...

Okay Mr. Mental Gynmnastics you show me the citations that prove all of those statements wrong because clearly you have more information than I do if you're so adamant about this.

Trump is better?

Vote on their policy stances, not their popularity!

What's the opposite of a libtard

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palmer_Luckey
Literally paid people to shill for Trump.
>It's not Breitbart so it's not true!

No one believed the US government did chemical warfare testing on its own population either, until it was declassified and admitted.

That's rich... A Clinton drone accusing me of being a kool-aid drinker.

The Clintons, Bushs, Obamas (and their globalist cohorts) caused all this SHIT. And you want more of the same?

FUCK YOU.

Trump is literally the only hope we have to turn some of this shit around. Having said that... I honestly doubt he'll make it much better. This country, just like every other Western country is fucked, fucked, fucked.

But I am 100% certain that Hillary will give us more of the same corruption and bullshit. More globalism. More debauchery. More degenerate niggers. More racial tensions. More sand niggers.

And we stop this with Donald Trump? How about electing someone who knows what the fuck they are doing with the nuclear codes and the 4 years later get a halfway decent candidate who doesn't polarize the country by intentionally insulting minority groups and threatening our allies.

Not voting for either one thanks!

So you're saying the entire US government is complicit in murders carried out by one politician? Whew lad.

lol okay retard redneck trump shill

I never claimed Trump didn't have paid shills of his own, friend.
I was just pointing out your bought and paid for response, buddy.

Who are you voting for? Protest vote for Jill Stein or Gary Johnson? Gary doesn't even know what an Aleppo is and can't name another world leader like an autist. Jill Stein literally has an arrest warrant out for her for vandalizing and trespassing private property. Nobody even knows who her VP is. Just some black dude who's mad at Obama.

>gary johnson
>require GMO labelling?

does not compute

>But I am 100% certain that Hillary will give us more of the same corruption and bullshit. More globalism. More debauchery. More degenerate niggers. More racial tensions. More sand niggers.
>More racial tensions. More sand niggers.
It's people like you that are creating racial tensions. Jesus, do you even stop and think while you're typing? No wonder you like Trump so much, he spoonfeeds shit that retards like you want to hear.

I am saying she is corrupt, she is morally bankrupt, and she has had people murdered who got in her way.
She's no different from most of the Kennedys, the Bushes, and other long time political family dynasties and wealthy elite in this country.
Only someone who is gullible as fuck would believe the ruling elite never commit crimes for which they will never be prosecuted for, much less charged with unless it suit's someone bigger on the food chain's agenda.

Yep. You're right on all of that. Except one thing...

Hillary literally hates America (and Americans). She hates the idea of a Free Market. Trump is NOT anti-America. And he lives and breathes free-market.

The free market is the only thing that can possibly fix our economy.

And I'm fucking sick of being the world's cuck. Fuck that.

Make America Great Again.

ya know, if trump would support space travel budget, id vote for him

But Johnson has no idea what Aleppo is.

HAHAHAHA just like the daily show!!! The only way to get young progressives into politics is to put it on a comedy show.
>Congratulations, you people are fucking idiots

Can't say you're much better, Joe-Bob. Don't you have a sister-wife that needs fucking?

Except the hair came out in support of government funded healthcare

www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/28/trump-pushes-single-payer-healthcare-tax-increase-on-wealthy

Who the fuck cares that some sandnigger and Jews were bombing the shit out of each other halfway across the world.
I wouldn't give 2 fucks if they nuked their sandbox to melted glowing glass and back.

Slaves slaves slaves

Your masters are all the same same same

If Trump loved America then he'd pay taxes.
You know, money that goes to help America as a whole?

No one. The presidential election is a puppet show with two pre-approved choices that voice opinions that appeal to currently popular views instead of holding genuine opinions. Regardless who wins nothing will really change, in four years we'll be discussing the exact same issues with different candidates, just like we did four years ago, and four years before that.

Still better than a child who tweets out shit at 3 in morning, telling people to look up a sex tape. fucking pathetic

>It's not like she hasn't had dozens of people murdered before who tried to stand in her way for less.

Just coincidence!
93 coincidences.
But just coincidence!

>Breitbart

Same here, but he is above and beyond the other two in terms of sanity, honesty, and liberty.

The Aleppo gaffe, in his own words:

"This morning, I began my day by setting aside any doubt that I'm human. Yes, I understand the dynamics of the Syrian conflict — I talk about them every day. But hit with "What about Aleppo?", I was immediately thinking about an acronym, not the Syrian conflict. I blanked. It happens, and it will happen again during the course of the campaign.

Can I name every city in Syria? No. Should I have identified Aleppo? Yes. Do I understand its significance? Yes.

As Governor, there were many things I didn't know off the top of my head. But I succeeded by surrounding myself with the right people, getting to the bottom of the important issues, and making principled decisions. It worked. That is what a President must do.

That would begin, clearly, with daily security briefings that, to me, will be fundamental to the job of being President."

You know what to? She is also known to transform into a reptile when provoked and does secret rituals to summon the counsel of the great lord Cthulhu.

This has about the same merit as what you just said.

in my opinion this could have been forgiven. i heard the whole interview and when reminded he knew what it was.

also, to be fair, his foreign policy wouldn't really require him to have any knowledge of aleppo because the US would be doing anything there.

on the other hand, when he was asked about his favorite foreign leader he looked like an idiot. he didn't have to choose anybody. he could have just said, "nobody". instead he stumbled around and chose someone whose name he couldn't remember and whose policies much more closely align with clintonian democrats than libertarians.

all dumbass bullshit that never happened

get over it...you spics are going to go back

Lot of projection there, sport.
You often think about your sister when frustrated? Is it because you were caught shilling for a politician? Or was it because you were caught shilling for a politician you secretly (from everyone else, not yourself) despise but the money was too good to pass up - so you now whore yourself for that cash but hate that you are having to break you morals to do so?

You have much to learn, Skippy.

And what is Aleppo?

Hillary is the one that wants to go to war with Russia you retard

Mine is probable and likely, yours is a strawman to avoid admitting that you were wrong.
It's ok, buddy. We were all ignorant once too.

a conservaturd

ofc you poor poor plastic minded pickle boy

forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/2015/09/28/donald-trump-on-obamacare-on-60-minutes-everybodys-got-to-be-covered-and-the-governments-gonna-pay-for-it/#797b79683862

What do you mean that it never happened? He literally tweeted that shit at 3am. WTF are you talking about?

So the politicians are corrupted by the business class, so let's elect the business class?

MFW ihasnoface

not mexican, and yes it did happen.

politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-early-tweeting-response-228971

Why? He followed the laws that allow him to avoid income taxes.

The same types of laws that the Clintons use to avoid taxes, by the way. Ever heard of the Clinton Global Initiative?

Bill is on record for writing off things like socks and underwear to avoid taxes. But that was in the olden days before he had all of his NPO structures in place.

Trust me. Trump is a sleaze. But he's a Sunday School teacher compared to the Clintons. They are literally the worst people on earth. Right there next to the Bushs, Obamas, Soros, UN, etc.

You got him good (saying this with no sarcasm)

I'm a fucking fat, manlet teenager with a minimum wage job. Was also a Bernie supporter during the general. Not really the type of "hip" person that's usually hired for shilling.
Also, I was an only child. So I don't really have a sister to think about.

One thing we can be sure of..........
The candidate supported by the most retards will win.

And it will keep on happening forever.

A vote for Johnson is a vote for Hillary.

>They are literally the worst people on earth. Right there next to the Bushs, Obamas, Soros, UN, etc.
If you really think those are the worst people on earth, you obviously don't get out much.

THIS!
/thread

>They are literally the worst people on earth. Right there next to the Bushs, Obamas, Soros, UN, etc.

You must live in a Star Trek episode or something. The version of Earth you live on is very strange.

> He followed the laws that allow him to avoid income taxes.

i dislike trump (and hillary too), but i agree with this. the problem is not with trump, but the tax system.

on the other hand, when comedian jimmy carr and a few others were exposed by the british media for their legal tax avoidance, they were shamed by the british public into paying up.

A vote for Johnson is a vote for Johnson

jsonline.com/story/news/blogs/wisconsin-voter/2016/10/02/gary-johnson-drawing-votes-both-trump-clinton/91392234/

>Mine is probable and likely

That would require that there be even a modicum of evidence for it, which there isn't, just like the idea that Clinton is an illermanaty reptilian you fucking dipshit.

Hell, a vote for Trump is a vote for Hillary. He's just a loudmouthed shill that's there only to ensure she'll win.

No. The Clintons are corrupt because absolute power corrupts absolutely. The rules LITERALLY do not apply to them at all. And they know it.

Just ask the FBI.
Ask the little girls Bill's been fucking all these years.
Ask all the women he's raped.
Ask the guys in Benghazi.
Ask the dude who made the "video".
Ask the bathroom server admin.

Wake up man... You are just another one of Hillary's useful idiots. You are a Deplorable, just like the rest of us. You mean NOTHING to her. You're simply a means to an end.

A vote for Harambe is a vote for Mufasa!

>Yes, it sounds stupid.
>Yes, this is how you sound.

Trump says nato should be paying its fair share this would lower military budget. I'm afraid your infograph is wrong sir.

Clinton is the only candidate with a majority planning to do anything about climate change.

That decides my vote.

I didn't know Hillary got a facial reconstruction

I am.

Because I believe in Global Warming.

O'bama already crowned her the next president. She does not need to win the vote, it is already rigged like it was for Bubba Bush.

r/copypasta
Imagine being Hillary Clinton
u/NorrisOBE3d, 22h
Imagine being Hillary Clinton in that podium and having to be all like "damn, Donald Trump, you fuckin' fine, all Presidential with your fat orange face and that old sniffing noise. The voters would totally have vote for you, both your Apprentice version and the real Trump." when all she really wants to do is go to some campaign rally at bumfuck nowhere. Like seriously imagine having to be her and not only stand on that fucking podium while Donald Trump tries his best to defend his tax evasion in front you, the 400 pound hacker comment barely concealing his inability to form a coherent sentence, and just stand there, question after question, minute after minute, while he perfected that look. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking visage but his haughty attitude as KellyAnne tells him before the debate that he's STILL GOT IT because they're not the ones who have to stand there and watch his obese fucking orange face try contort into any type of emotion besides sniffing. You've been fucking nothing but preparing to be President your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the Chicago suburbs from the 1950s. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his balding fucking hairline as he sucks it into the microphone to shout "WRONG" at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to see a man destroy his entire presidential campaign, the "campaign" he worked so hard for with his incestuous daughter in the previous months. And then Lester Holt moves to another question, and you know you could just declare yourself the winner right there before the Committee for Presidential Debates could stop you, but you stand there and endure, because you have a 55.6% unfavorable rating and you have to sell yourself to a moronic voting populace. You're not going to lose on November 8 over this

It's ok, I understand having to keep the persona going especially if you're under contract for your shilling.
However if you truly were a Sanders supporter, you are now giving vocal support and defence to the woman who conspired with the head of the DNC to rig the democratic process to shut your candidate out with underhanded and illegal tactics.
Even if by some slim chance she didn't actively conspire, she rewarded the disgraced chair with a prominent role in her campaign after she was caught colluding.
How can you really support that?

FUCK it showed my pasta.

/thread

0/10 bait

It's not belief when it's supported by scientific evidence wholly accepted by the scientific community.

>Because I believe in Global Warming.
see

She's connected to 93 suspicious deaths over the years, like people set to testify against her who supiciously had a fatal accidents merely days before said testimony.
No, there's no suspicion at all, pal.

Keep selling it, Skippy.

Confirmed Globalist shills.

These people are literally pure evil. They desire to use and imprison humanity in their own Fabian-style "Utopia".

They're using you. And you like it.

Yup just like when the scientific community said back in the 90s the ice caps would melt and NYC would be under water. Yet here we are.

theamericanconservative.com/larison/trumps-bloated-military-budget/

Dig a little deeper mate.

Except there actually is no connection and you've willingly accepted a hoax because your conservatard overlords told you it was true.

Go the fuck back to /r/eddit newfag.

Metacanada? Is that you?

see
Retards aren't scientifically literate. Neither are those that deny scientific evidence, preferring to label what they don't understand as a hoax.

I'd vote for Trump if he had an active stance on climate change. Otherwise, my vote stays with Clinton.

Please post a reputable source and not some crazy site.

We're in an Ice Age now.
According to the "experts" in the 70's

youtube.com/watch?v=4v7XXSt9XRM

>tfw you're a democratic socialist who thinks Hillary Clinton is the scum of the Earth.

I'm not a conservative. I'm not a liberal.
There is no hoax - you're either lying or you're a paid shill.
Which is it?

Confirmed retards. Wait. No. That's too mean.

Even retards are smart enough not to believe the Global Warming hoax.

Bernie is 100% the preferable candidate out of those 3.

conspiracy theory nonsense.

there are plenty of reasons based on her policies and beliefs not to vote for her without having to resort to bullshit.

by the way, i am 51% sure i'm voting for trump. if not him, then gary johnson.

snopes.com/2016/08/10/4th-mysterious-death-connected-to-the-dnc/

Actually you're fucking paranoid.

Tell a retard there's "Scientific Evidence" and they'll believe there's "Scientific Evidence".

Except it's not conspiracy theory - you can find the Clinton body count through Google records of the local news when they happened.

You don't have a shred of evidence to prove it's a hoax. Yet, there are mountains of studies confirming that human-caused climate change is real.

I bet it's true that most people don't truly like either candidate

But if they bother to join in/or start a conversation about politics on their own will, they are probably opinionated enough to vote

Leftist propaganda website

Look. I'm a voter for Clinton. I could be persuaded to vote for Trump. Prove climate change is a hoax.

Another thing for which you have zero proof.

Thank you for your concession paranoid right wing Trump shill.

you can find lots of conspiracy theory nonsense through google

Better a witch than a jew with no balls.

most voters will

nbcwashington.com/news/national-international/Donald-Trump-Hillary-Clinton-National-Security-Forum-New-York-City-Intrepid-Commander-In-Chief-Forum-392544671.html

Trump literally said that police should stop, frisk, and take guns.

Actual retards cant read, dipshit.
They will think its a hoax b/c its snowing outside.

You guys are... okay. Let's all put aside our paranoia. Maybe some are shills, maybe some are not.

However, the truth isn't paid for. Whoever has evidence for their claim should come out on top, paid for or not.

Just because someone disagrees with you, doesn't mean you can just call them a shill, and have that misled belief encapsulate everything they've said as false. And that goes for both sides of the debate.

I am. Never Trump.

Before the debate I had decided not to vote. I found these two to be a mockery of democracy.
However after the debate I realised Trump is the worst human on earth and registered to vote for Clinton.

Seriously watch that debate and try not to cringe at Trump. He definitely has the neck beard vote.

The Whore of Babylon to be sure, or the final Trump. There is no real choice here, prophecy will be fulfilled regardless of our desires.

Ohioan here, voting for her the second the polls open.

>They will think its a hoax b/c its snowing outside.

Odd claim since you idiots say heavy snow is proof of global warming.
So is little snow.

but this is an anonymous board

I can call you a fucking pixie dick that shoeshines his mothers herpied testicles after you drain them of their hotswapped cum fresh out your sisters ass if I want to.

Nigger.

SJW pussy

kill yourself faggot

>
>>They will think its a hoax b/c its snowing outside.
>Odd claim since you idiots say heavy snow is proof of global warming.
>So is little snow.
Trickle down economics also works, the people at top at getting paid.

Only a fucking retard would vote for Hillary Clinton. She's a criminal, she steals in the name of charity and runs a corrupt "foundation". Everything you fucking morons say about Trump is lies. Stupid faggot - kill yourself.

Now if only we could even agree on waht the facts are. There was a time in America when all of us could atleast agree on a few facts about what was happening. Surely.

Maybe its because we are smarter than we used to be and if we all agreed on the same facts we would all have the same solutions.

Stupid fuck

What are you babbling about?

Oh now there's a prophecy.

Blah blah blah. Cry more SJW cunt. Grow a set of balls. Pussy.

The worst thing is, he shit his pants at the worst politician we have at the moment, he shamelessly lied multiple times, contradicted himself and just didnt know what to answer.
Now think if it was Putin instead of Clinton.
I don't like Clinton, but she is a good candidate compared to Trump.

What?

Have you ever read any of the actual evidence as to why this is legitimate, or do you just assume it's all pseudo-science?

Because if it's the latter, look it up. Genuinely look at the data... no, not even the data, just the logic. We're putting a lot of CO2 into the atmosphere. We've been putting a lot into the atmosphere for a while now. Due to the properties of CO2, it traps heat. This steadily raises the temperature of the Earth.

Not, intense heat waves. Just, a gradual rise. Which, overtime, causes more extreme trends in weather.

It's not a hoax. It's just, the byproduct of temperature and weather.

>very liberal on social views
>liberal on economic views
>would vote for fiscal/social conservative
i'm glad you can't vote.

You guys really are far-gone. Watch out for those CTR gang stalkers.

If she had ordered a Battalion of Aide the moment she knew of it nothing would have changed except we would have re-secured the embassy a bit sooner. She could NOT have save those four lives.

She is not Psychic, the information she received was part of a huge briefing NO ONE could have known for certain what was going to happen or why.

She made a guess as to terrorist motivation and was wrong.

As for Bills philandering it was not Hillary who was unfaithful. has been unfaithful. He has broken promises. I would prefer we elect Gary Johnson but honestly they ALL suck.

Liberals claim these are coughdrops

>2014+3-1
>thinking this

Wew—laD

Yeah but, what does that do?

I mean you can, and be my guest, but, how does that help you make a better decision?

Trips confirm hillary 4 president
at least her memes are top notch

Right, it's the liberals that are pussies. Not the conservatives who constantly shriek like hysterical women over imaginary threats and build bunkers and shit.

You're a fucking idiot.

dumbass

Lesser of two evils. Rather pick her over the other, bigger scum bag.

>Have you ever read any of the actual evidence as to why this is legitimate, or do you just assume it's all pseudo-science?

Are you capable of understanding it or do you just assume it's legit because someone tells you it's legit.

Nice fuckin trips Cred Forumsro.

Yeah I thought they both were equally shitty until the debate. I dislike her but I can't let that fuckin idiot become our president.

>implying every Clinton scandal is a right-wing conspiracy
>implying Clinton is just surrounded by haters who just want to ruin her life
>implying anything Clinton does wrong isn't her fault

You really are deluded. This is how this woman has operated from the time she was a lawyer blaming a 12 year old rape victim for asking for it, to the time she was secretary of state practically giving away state secrets through her blackberry and taking "donations" for political favors.
HILLARY CLINTON IS A CROOK

>at least her memes are top notch

Pretty much, she'll be a lightweight version of Bush.

>We're
>We've
When you fuckers start campaigning against global warming in the shithole counties where the majority of the real polluters are, then I'll agree to do something about "all the co2 WE'RE putting into the atmosphere"

Stuped people cant tell how stupid they actually are. You're choosing a criminal over a billionaire. You're choosing someone that steals money over someone that makes money.

Keep using that english. Someday your daddy mait stop thanken you a disapoin and lube his dick before he ass rapes you for once.

I like to think of america as a pregnant 15 year old girl. The baby inside is america's future in the direction it is going now. America does not want this future. Hillary Clinton is a good doctor that will bring the baby to full term; Donald Trump is the 5th of vodka that america will chug to abort the baby.

Is aborting the baby by drinking a 5th of vodka a good idea? No, not really. But I understand why america is doing it and I can't really blame her.

YA BRO VOTE FOR THE ESTABLISHMENT NOW THAT I HAVE MY THIRD HOUSE

It's pretty easy to understand and that guy has already explained it to you. You can even see their research methods and check for biases. The only people speaking out against it are ones who stand to profit off of the current economic and resource model, so they refuse to change and convince you to work against your own interests for their profit.
Now who's the cuck, goy?

You're a reactionary semen guzzling shitbag that never learned how to think.

hillary supporters are the dumbest people i've met. im not voting but ive noticed they lie the most and they go full SJW the most. i kinda like Trump, but thats just because I pay more attention than 90% of these faggots.

who knows if hillary killed people. We know she is a corrupt criminal that has lived her life based on lying and begging to get elected. Trump worked his whole life.

Stupid faggot SJW detected

Nigga you go tell china to stop doing what we were 100 years ago. Their people have to wear fucking masks when they go outside. They know what their doing. Chinese so smart. But don't give a fuck about other/poor people. Only White countries are even considering alternatives to fossil fuels.

The US is one of the major polluters, dip shit. If we can get the movement strong enough here, we can pressure other nations to follow the same model, but we still have retards like you who think nobody should change until everyone else does.

Question: Why wouldn't adding billions of extra tons of greenhouse gases to the atmosphere every year have an effect? I mean, what fucking process would prevent warming from happening eventually?

I would say that's close. Except Hillary gonna let Bill fondle the child. Still better than the Vodka.... Objectively.

From what I can tell, Trump said mean things, so SJW's repackaged those mean things to make him look racist and retarded.

But in reality, he obviously isn't racist and isn't retarded.

IDK why SJW's try to push these lies when its kinda obvious to see that they are massive lies. And they're not just little lies, they're like -- these lies basically fuel Hillary's ENTIRE CAMPAIGN.

I haven't actually read this thread, but I just saw your picture and want to let you know it's bullshit. A lot of the PM2.5 particles are blown in from other areas (read: countries) and so to use it to predict who's the biggest polluter is some idiocy.

>pressure other nations to follow the same model
How so? By force?

Plot armor. God doesn't want us to die like that. Everything will be OK if we pray it away!

>i kinda like Trump, but thats just because I pay more attention than 90% of these faggots.

No, you don't. You're just another victim of the Dunning Kruger effect.

>be me
>be military bro
>shit pay never see my family all so Americans can talk shit about my branch, complain about our ethos,intervene in our ways, and yet call us in to action to throw away our lives and then talk shit about what we did
>they think they understand we work best
>Godblessthiscountry.jpeg

youtube.com/watch?v=QPzzlQUq_vA

>Everything will be OK if we pray it away!
Can pray while we're hugging trees?

>supporting establishment pro-war politicians

kill yourself fagg0t

>le Trump said mean things meme

Get out Trumptard. Maybe you could reply to that one post with more stupid fucking image macros you piece of shit.

He is retarded however. I'm only voting for him to see the mess hell create. I think it'll be hysterical.
Have you actually watched the debate? He basically stole his campaign from the situations roast of Trump.

>who knows if hillary killed people.

Who knows if your mother sucks pig cocks in hell?

Oh yeah, America and Mexico just "happen" to get the worst of it. on our continent. It's not the factories and cars, which actually produce the pollution. It's obvious that we're not the worst anymore, but if you think we're not having an effect on global air pollution, you are delusional.

Well, okay. The deeper you get, the denser and more difficult the material, and the easier it becomes to argue that there may be biases or data-skewing for ulterior motives like money. I get that.

So, for example... you go on NASA's climate change awareness website.

climate nasa gov / scientific-concensus

It immediately shows you a graph from four different international institutions, all showing the same temperature anomalies. Well, that could be faked, right?

So, you can dive deeper.

data giss nasa gov / gistemp

That's one of the sites that showed the data for the temperature anomalies. Goddard Institute for Space Studies. They have graphs showing the same data. More specific, but could still be made up. Dig deeper, and you can find research done by multiple scientists in recent years (2010) backing up the phenomena.

pubs giss nasa go /docs/2010/2010_Hansen_ha00510u pdf

You can sift through that study to find their methods, their data, their conclusions, everything. And you can find matching studies for the other data shown for climate change.

The fact that all these studies line up with the same data, regardless of national lines or sources of funding, should give it legitimacy, right?

lol, thats funny. we've been saying this about libtards for years.

libtards are basically con-artists. they lie cheat and steal, they cant do anything right.

If an ice cube is melting and it's going to melt no matter what and you wanted to postpone how quickly it would melt- would you?
A. Leave it the fuck alone
Or
B. Put a sun lamp on it.

Economic incentive. They can see that the renewable model is more profitable and stable for the future, and it will make them change. In fact, China is already taking major steps to turn this around because despite their squinty eyes, even they can see the benefits of renewable energy and green tech.
Are you really that clueless as to how international politics works?

troll or this guy is a massive faggot, trump inherited so much fucking money, he hardly had to work for shit he just used a ton of money to make more money. Who the fuck else here feels like if they inherited a ton would not be able to properly make more?

>lies
you mean like how she willingly (then later lied and said she was forced) defended a pedophile, lied and blamed the victim, a 9 year old girl, and laughed about it.
or how she ruins the lives of women who've been raped by bill. then lies and says shes a defender of women, and women who have been raped should be believed above all else?
or how she lied countless times in numerous ways about the email scandal?
or how she lied and lost her job back in the watergate trial for moral misconduct?
yea, always proven to be false. OK

My trips are truths though.

ITT Americans bitching and moaning about who's gonna stir the pot next despite it being one of the best pots in the world

> they cant do anything right.

Well except oversee functioning economies and expansions of civil rights.

liberals are generally better educated than conservatives, and liberal states have the lowest rates of gov't assistance. Conservative states don't make smart use of their money or taxes because they just want less and less of them, and then the federal gov't has to pick up the poverty bill because the state can't run itself.

I am voting for Hilary, let me explain.

Voting for someone does not mean you support them, it means they are the least evil choice. I am ready to primary her the second she is elected as should everyone.

Not Donald or Hillary will get money out of politics, but be half retarded here. The only real way to get change is to amend the constitution. Every last generation in america has had to amend it at least once but ours, you need to get involved at the state levels, go around and start up from the bottom to create change at the top. Once you get 2/3s of the states to pass a no money in politics in each state, you will be able to force a convention where you can un-corrupt politicians without having to rely on people who dont want change to change. Presidents have the least power of anyone they are merely puppets to polls, get out there and help get money out of politics.

YOU ARE SUPPORTING HILLARY CLINTON YOU FUCKING RETARD, ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE OR ARE YOU JUST 12

HILLARY FUCKING CLINTON

KILL YOURSELF

and just so you know any one of these things would have destroyed a republicans chances at POTUS, but the clintons are untouchable for some reason
oh wait i know
>because liberals have no morals

Well, I definitely wouldn't want to trap the heat from the sun lamp in the area around the ice cube. That seems counterproductive.

Can you just go back to Cred Forums

1000% butthurt neckbeard

Hillary is literally the worst candidate the democrats have put forward in decades. She has the highest disapproval rating. She is scum and the majority of America, even moderates and liberals understand this.

>Are you really that clueless as to how international politics works?
Are you really that clueless on world affairs? I'm glad you think you know everything, but sadly, you don't. China may talk a big game on the world stage, but they're going to fuck us all over in short order. So instead of running your mouth, read for once--I started you off with a nice selection.

wattsupwiththat.com/2015/12/02/the-truth-about-china-2400-new-coal-plants-will-thwart-any-paris-cop21-pledges/

Yo I'm voting for her so hard only because you used all caps.

>money that goes to help America as a whole?
HAHAHHAHAA OHH BOY!
i needed that laugh!

>implying the opposition isn't taking money from bankers and doesn't lie

Hes a fucking plant to destabilize the republicunt party. And he did a fucking great job.

I'm not a partisan cancerfag so I look at both sides equally, republicans got cucked hard this year by the "alt-right" fabrication, and it's so obvious it hurts, yet the population is so fucking retarded they can't see it yet.

I can't wait for the book 40 years later where trumps kids admit it was all a ploy to get her elected.

I'm just going to vote hard

>Stuped

Anything you could possibly say about Hillary I could say about Trump exponentially. You don't have a leg to stand on unless you're saying fuck both of them.

Fuck off you CTR faggot

Yes, and as we go toward the green model, we put economic pressure on china to change. It might start another cold war, but it worked out pretty well for the US last time, because we actually played the correct game. Work for the future instead of against it.

>It's pretty easy to understand and that guy has already explained it to you.
No it isn't and no he hasn't.
Only an idiot would think world climate is "easy to understand".

>You can even see their research methods and check for biases.
I have.
I even know some of the researchers since MIT does a lot of that shit.
I wouldn't sit on a stool these idiots designed.
But it sure brings in money for them and the college.

>The only people speaking out against it are ones who stand to profit off of the current economic and resource model

LOL!

>so they refuse to change and convince you to work against your own interests for their profit.

When someone tells you something is against "your own interests", not only are they being condescending douches but they are usually lying.

>Now who's the cuck, goy?

Good question!

>liberals are generally better educated than conservatives,

This doesn't matter to conservatives. They don't actually believe you have to exert any effort to learn how to think or to evaluate sources of information, or to learn about the world. They just listen to whatever blog or TV show they find easy to understand and go on believing they're smarter than people with fucking doctorates that conduct studies, write books, and win Nobel prizes. Education is a big scary conspiracy to them, like everything is.

>I can't wait for the book 40 years later where trumps kids admit it was all a ploy to get her elected.

Or his post in twitter justifying his lost.

>Hes a fucking plant to destabilize the republicunt party. And he did a fucking great job.

I've voted republican can for the last 4 elections... Fuck yes he did, and fuck yes he is. I'm voting for Johnson because fuck it. Youngfags gonna alt right youngfag

Republicans said this over Obama. Yet here we are 8 years of Obama later still the best fucking country in the world. Literally still a superpower. Russia and China still trying to pick up steam after 30 years of unchallenged power. 75% of Chinas citizens don't wanna live in that shithole anymore but know they at least have some life security now. Half of a Russia doesn't know where they are anymore. America still bitching about itself.
>this is the world I proudly defend

>>You can even see their research methods and check for biases.
>I have.
>I even know some of the researchers since MIT does a lot of that shit.

What do you do at MIT? Empty trash cans?

And this is the main problem with Hillary supporters. Their only way to talk positively about their candidate with any conviction is to bash Trump.
I'm not voting for either of them, but I don't know why you'd bring that up. You think it's OK to support a criminal because you're not voting for a lunatic. Neither is ok, but you're too afraid to stand up for yourself.

What's so good about Johnson? ive heard the vets are voting for him

>liberals are generally better educated than conservatives

Define "educated".

Hes not a corrupted lying killer or a plant set up by the priors husband?

Not fucking retarded (or rich)

>Hillary Supporter

Think again. I don't need to be a Clinton supporter to realize how batshit and insane her detractors and their theories are. Like it's been said before there are plenty of reasons not to vote for her without fabricating bullshit.

Poor attempt to dodge the point.

They all look like garbage not gonna lie fam

>we put economic pressure on china to change
Jesus christ. China doesn't need our fucking money, they have it all already. You didn't even read the article, but you're right as usual. Here I'll help you:
>“China’s Communist Party has as its highest priority its own self-preservation, and that self-preservation depends overwhelmingly on its ability to continue raising the standard of living of its citizens,”

Self-preservation and raising the standard of it's citizens. What a novel idea. China is going to do whatever is necessary to benefit China and no amount of money is going to stop them. Is Obama going to give the a cargo tanker full of money to stop burning coal? And what if they take the money and use it to build 5,000 more coal plants? Then what?

This is all so coming from a Jew

ya know, the private sector can do anything NASA can do more efficiently (i mean just look at elon musk and his rocket landings, hes a decade ahead of NASA and he started decades after they did LOL). why have our tax dollars go to programs that wont directly benefit us when private business owners are willing to spend their own money to do it better?

he means paid too much for a college degree to get a job that pays under 35k/yr

libtards = actual retards

I probably will. Bernie had my vote since he seemed like the least corrupt and most honest candidate. Now that that ship has sailed, I have to pick the lesser of two evils.

I don't really get the notion that Trump will be a good president 'because he isn't a politician'. I watched the debate on CSPAN and supporters of both sides called in, this was the most common response from the people who called in on the Trump line. I was also unimpressed with the amount of bold faced lies from Trump in the debate alone!

Many claim Clinton is in the pocket of wall street, but isn't Trump part of wall street himself? Why would Clinton maintain regulations and higher corporate taxes if she was a slave to wall st. demands?

I would love to bring more jobs back to America as Trump proposes, but he won't have any effect on this. He won't stop businesses from shipping jobs to Mexico or China either. You give tax breaks to corporations without any conditions attached to them, and they will pocket that money and continue outsourcing jobs- business as usual and more profit for them.

>Republican 4 elections
I can't agree with this enough. I'm not as old as you user, but I indeed agree that trump is no republican or conservative, he flip flops so fucking much its insane. If the republican party had a choice, they'd can his ass, but he's baited so many faggots into believing he's the shit, he should be the king of Cred Forums as a master troll

Okay. Bear with me here, because it doesn't sound like you read my last post, about the actual studies.

These studies are based on evidence. They're based on data that's collected from thousands of stations. The study I showed, for example, inputted their data from around 6300 stations. That's an impressive sample size, when you're dealing with temperature.

So, I've established these studies are based on data, as are all accepted scientific studies. Data that's been collected. Data that reflects reality.

These studies, for 97% of the scientific community, across national lines and across areas of funding, across political parties and across every dividing line there could be to segregate a population, 97% of the scientific community and their studies agree that climate change is an issue.

No bribery, no conspiracy, could ever encapsulate that. It isn't possible. If it's built on empirical data, which it is, and it's validated by scientists all across the globe of different ethnicities, beliefs and paychecks, which it is, it has to be true.

I'm voting for a revolution.

oldfag here. im 33.

Voting trump because i've been reading his books since I was 16 and following him forever. I attribute most of my wealth to him even though I did it by programming and designing software. Sure he isn't perfect, but he is far better than the alternatives.

Damn, im reading his propositions and he seems fairly good.

How come he isn't the Republican candidate? i'd gladly vote for him instead of Clinton (who im going to vote, just to keep the other retard out of presidency)

>but isn't Trump part of wall street himself
Cut out the middle man

Because if the world burns, you're burning too.

>Only an idiot would think world climate is "easy to understand".

You don't have to be intimidated by the science. The Earth carbon cycle is actually pretty easy to understand.
Pic related.
Do you not see where the imbalance comes from?

>LOL!
Nice response. Do you not believe that there are industries who would rather protect their status and use political favors to do so? This is how Hillary Clinton became powerful. Her policies are for sale to the highest bidder.

forgot pic

>Doctor CrazyFuck launches rocket to moon
>claims owner ship of new planet
> researchers curious and wanna research to see if any benefit to mankind
>Doctor CrazyFuck bans all others from touching his moon
>somehow a man owns a planet mankind has spent centuries wondering abour because he got there first

>Like it's been said before there are plenty of reasons not to vote for her without fabricating bullshit.

This is just it. Maybe Hillary IS corrupt, but I wouldn't know because Republicans have been crying shit wolf over her for 25 years and still haven't proved shit about shit. And then they take the fact that they haven't been able to prove anything as evidence there's a big Clinton-controlled puppet-master conspiracy at work that goes all the way to the head of the fucking FBI. It's fucking embarrassing and shockingly stupid.

>best fucking country in the world
except those nordic countries with a higher standard of living, better education and health, and better overall quality of life, but yeah. Keep repeating that false patriotism meme, shillbot.

Funny how the best candidate (Sanders) was the one who didnt make it.
We needed Sanders, but we don't deserve him.

how is her throat expanding so much when she's clearly not drinking that water?
i'm not saying i believe in lizard people but that just doesn't seem humanly possable

>except those nordic countries
yeah, no one gives a fuck about them sorry

Sanders was far more retarded than either of these 3. Only underage babies supported him.

Most adults understand that free shit actually means higher taxes.

educated:
adjective
1. having undergone education :
educated people.
2. characterized by or displaying qualities of culture and learning.

>but he is far better than the alternatives.
That really depends. I like to look at politics from a very non biased non partisan perspective.

He's better for me because I'm rich and white.. but from other perspectives he's not. I'm a startup founder, we just hit round B. I'd be way better off if he won, personally.

But is he better for the country as a whole? I guess that's where selflessness and selfishness come in to play right? A spontaneous bully in charge of nuclear weapons... hmmm can't be rich when I'm dead..

lizard people? wat? shes coughing up green shit from a nasty lung infection.

>Only an idiot would think world climate is "easy to understand".

It seems pretty simple that adding billions of extra tons of greenhouse gases to the atmosphere each year for decades and centuries would have a warming effect. More trapped heat = warmer atmosphere, no? Why not?

>China doesn't need our money
Oh, little guy... You realize China would be bankrupt without us and vice-versa?

Why the fuck does being white have anything to do with this? If you're an American citizen you'd be treated equally under Trump.

Yeah while we are at let's stop going to mechanics for our auto repairs. Get someone from outside the system like a plumber to work on your breaks.

the president does not have sole discretion over nuclear weapons you fucking moron.

grow up

>YEAH DONT BRING IN ANY ACTUAL EXAMPLES OF BETTER COUNTRIES

>China doesn't need our money
>context
What I wrote and you know what I meant was: China doesn't need our fucking money, they have it all already

the "babies" don't have to pay as much taxes because they're not old enough to have money, that's why they supported him.

Also, the fact I make 200k a year and can't buy a fucking house or have kids is retarded (I live in svalley). Baby boomers and x's fucked us so hard with school debt and housing prices.. They can eat so much dick.

"I paid my tuition off with a part time job and bought my first house when I was 23" FUCK YOU SO FUCKING HARD

I hope you're not invested in the stock market if he wins come November.