Quetiapine

Amoxicillin

lsd q7d

Medical LSD

poor you
nice trips, chekd

Prozac, provigil, amlodopine, Xanax, medical marijuana

vyvanse and caffeine atm

Wellbutrin and Xanax and Ranitidine (for the heartburn the wellbutrin gives me)

Novothyral

Bipolar or schizophrenic?

modafinil, escitalopram, synthroid, and a vitamin D supplement

Caffeine, L theanine, modafinil, various allergy shit

I'm assuming most of those are on a take as needed basis?

Citalopram and klonopin

Modafinil is the shit

you take it?

>ranitidine

Nigga that shit's over the counter

Adderall ephedrine caffeine dexidrine and cannabis

Prozac and amlodopine every day, depression and blood pressure
Provigil almost every day for focus at work
Xanax as needed
Smoke trees errday

schizo

Yeah, almost every day

Wellbutrin and Lexapro

Same lol

Oh, what'd you get it prescribed for?
Narcolepsy here.

Adderall

Also prozac
Is modafinil good. Im thinking about asking for it

Coca Cola and sometimes tea.

Lexapro and NuvaRing. Surprisingly my libido is unaffected.

I take it for narcolepsy, and I can't reliably function without it.

Expensive as shit, insurance hates to cover it. Stocked up on generic Indian counterfeit, works the same. Brother takes it sometimes, he doesn't have any kinda disorder, says it's great.

Zoloft, buspirone, Ritalin, and I get really bad coughs so tussin quite often (I know tussin is over the counter, but I get coughing fits so bad I barf without it)
And like everyone else I use weed and caffeine at various times

Dexedrine spanules, klonopin/xanax, hydroxizine, and propranalol for performance anxiety. Trying to muster up the courage to ask for tramadol off-label for depression.

And sprintex

What's you taking Klonopin for?
That's pretty heavy duty right?

Focus. Adderall did terrible things to my blood pressure, and I'm generally just a sleepy boy so they decided to try it

ah, they mentioned it was sometimes used for focus.

I still sometimes take vyvanse on top of it, and without it I can't even keep the date in my head for more than a few minutes before I need to check it again.

Haha I am evolutionarily unviable.

anxiety and panic originally, worked wonders. year and a half later and they're like sugar pills. tolerance builds quickly and unless you have seizures your p. doc or psych rarely prescribe more than 4-6 mg a day. (currently tapering from 4).

The Adderall worked much better for focus, but I guess staying awake is half the battle.

Vyvanse. Live fast die loose ®™

Suboxone until a few days ago. Now gabapentin and clonidine for withdrawal

just made it through klonopin withdrawal.

Good luck buddy, my friend was coming off subs and it sucked for him

I worked in a psych hospital for a while and I remember the nurses taking about administrating that when we had a code

Im sorry to hear that bro. I might be getting taken off my suboxone soon. It just depends on how tomorrow works out. I had a relapse (benzos) that led me to the ER.

I detoxed of 60 mg temazepam, restoril, per day. Good luck user, ypu can do it. Be sure to get some blood pressure meds for detox (catapres)

How is that? Been curious about that one. Mine's klonopin.

Lithium, seroquel, lamotrigine, duloxetine, and propranolol
>inb4 "are you happy?"

Thanks for the support anons. Yea I chose to come off it at 1 mg, I had no intention of staying on it a long time due to my expirence with methadone. I came off after 3 years and 115 mg daily, fuck that noise it took 2 months

I hope u keep your subs user, good luck Cred Forumsro. I will say this is the easiest detox ever, beats heroin and methadone by miles

Escitalopram

3-5 beers between 11 and 1700, 4-6 more since then. all day buzz is best buzz. feelz good to not feeld

Are you joyful?

Life

vyvanse
bupropion
liothyronine
diclofenac
clenbuterol (illegally)

Here in the states i think it's the 3rd most prescribed benzo and has a decent half life. I've only been in a ward once but didn't get or see any forced meds but i wasn't in the high risk wing so idk.

ill get there eventually, just hope my gaba receptors aren't perma fried.

Paxil
Xanax (If needed)
Fathodine
Ranitidine
I shouldn't be on this many at 19

I'm on prescribed Ranitidine. Mines for ibs

And to think at one point you could get heroin, barbituates, and cocaine at your local corner drug store.

Gf has nuvaring. It's weird that you can't feel it.

I abuse lyrica, zopiclone, gabupentien, tec3s and others none of witch are prescribed to me

Sertraline 100mg
Nortriptyline 25mg
Topiramate 50mg

Ketorolac 20mg as needed
Ondansetron 8mg as needed
Fioricet as needed

Just started the topiramate and I've got every side effect in the book. I can't say I'll want to stick with it if the nausea and vertigo don't reduce in the next few weeks. I've got chronic migraines and the daily meds are to prevent them as much as possible. They were running my life before, I'd have 4-5 a week lasting 6 hours or more. Now I've got them down to 2-3 a month and they're mostly managed. Definitely helps when I'm trying to get myself through pharmacy school. Posts like this are interesting.

when you eventually jump off benzos, i remember reading that caffeine was a GABA antagonist, and drinking it both increases your pain, but makes you recover through withdrawal faster. You can work your way up the dosage chain slowly if thats something your interested in. or avoid it.

Im on Lexapro too

>jerk off constantly

Forgot to add nuvaring. I've been on it a few years but I'm going in to get the implanon.

I worked exclusively in the super fucked ward, like, Karen we can't make a wigwam in the TV room, bill, please get off the window sill and use your walker.

Wrong comment

I took that for a while, still transitioning to Zoloft, it killed my sex drive, went from at least 4-5 times a week and thinking about sex all the time to being just meh all the time

Any medfags know how to get prescribed Tramdol from doctor?

tegretol
having seizures is not fun

It's a blessing and a curse

hows celexa workin for you

my heart is probably the size of a pineapple by now.

Drink 3 cups a day tops. I've tried phenibut, baclofen, and gabapentin but those are gaba-b related and don't actively work on it directly. There's so much conflicting shit online and being that im already on a laundry list of meds who knows what will help besides patience.

Adderall Xr 20mg x2

>tegretol
that is a weird fucking drug.
it made my hair curly and fucking my hormone levels up

i quit a year ago and im still not normal

Triumeq

Shit dude I'm sorry

the only thing it has done to me (other than reduce my seizures) is make me sleepy all the time. I can sleep 10 hours, wake up, drink 2 cups of coffee, lay down and go right back to sleep.

Isn't that for HIV.. shit man

Yeah, one pill once a day, the virus is undetectable, no side effects, virtually zero percent chance I can pass it to someone else

its spelled amlodipine
>source: im a doctor and prescribe that hsit every day

I've been having anxitey since I was about 16. Always wanted to get prescribed xanax. How'd you do that?

>hsit

Setraline for anxiety and depression.
Tramadol for pain.
Quetiapine for I don't even know anymore, been on 500mg a night for 5 years now.

That doesn't sound that bad, other than having it.

Often times for anxiety, even severe, theyll make you try a bunch of other medications before they'll give you xanax because it's a very highly abusable medication. I mean, you could always straight up ask your doctor for it and they'll say no.

>doctor here
yep i saw i typed it wrong and didnt care.

btw im a psychiatrist. i see lots of the good ole psych meds here, if anyone has questions about them feel free to ask

Why the fuck does paxil make it harder to jerk off

Kind of sad but I my dog was proscried a bunch of tramadol for pain before we had to put her down. So I have a 100 tabs of tramadol 50mgs. It's a pretry nice antidepressant tbh. It was my doggos last gift to me. Anyone else on trammies?

Latuda 20mg/day
Depakote 1000mg/day
Both for bipolar. Higher doses of latuda on its on kept me nice and stable but it also gave me days-long attacks of anxiety and instead of trying benzos to handle the side effects of what was working my doctor decided to gamble on an anticonvulsant that is only working partly as well as the latuda monotherapy was.

I know I forgot to draw over the address. I just moved anyways so it doesn't matter

mirtazepine to calm my farm

>doctor here from above
it's nice u didnt see any forced meds. i force em all the time. btw klonopin is only oral - no intramuscular version - so you can't force someone to take it. it's illegal to force it orally down someone's throat. so when someone is agitated and needs a lil sedation we give Ativan (lorazepam) instead

im not sure the mechanism but it's a well known side effect of SSRIs (an antidepressant class to which Paxil belongs). we just warn people they might get it beforehand.

Aspirin due to genetic blood disease.

The unit i was brought into was a dual program for addiction and mental health. Spent 6 days there and overall was pretty lax and had an impressive food menu but damn the beds creaked at the slightest move and the 15 minute checkups kept me up forever.

Zoloft

You're the nigger who can't study effectively and whose GF is also depressed right?

Do you find that your symptoms change when you're on holiday/travelling?

It doesn't effect sex and shit though which is weird. I've noticed in always drowsy or tired as well.

Adderall

ambien
just took it five minutes ago, starting to feel weird man

None. I told my shrink to fuck off. The DSM is a work of fiction to sell non-effective drugs, for non-existant "mental illnesses" that neither exist. Fuck em! When everyone says shrinks are bullshit, they are bullshit and they all can fucking work at McDonald's. Then that assholes are making honest product.

im a doctor (psychiatrist) and wouldn't prescribe Tramadol cuz of the abuse potential. maybe come in complaining of severe pain and say u've tried NSAIDs and they didnt work? u might get lucky lol

>McDonalds
>Honest product

Gabapentin
Remeron
Seroquel
Atenelol

Modafinil is fantastic and the indian shit isn't counterfeit. It's not an amphetamine-based drug - we don't really know how it works like we do with amphetamines - and the effects are different.

codein

>Gabapentin
i tried to get high off that shit one time, awful,awful fucking experience.

>im a doctor (psychiatrist) and wouldn't prescribe Tramadol cuz of the abuse potential. maybe come in complaining of severe pain and say u've tried NSAIDs and they didnt work? u might get lucky lol
Your degree is bullshit. The DSM is a rhetorical work that has no real science.

My psychiatrist has been prescribing me tramadol for months now.

I had to prescribed by a psych team in an emergency, found that it helped greatly with depression.

So now I just take both, taking less tramadol than I'd like due to the chance of SS.

I came into tramadol. Is it often abused? When is it actually prescribed?

I work as a therapist but keep up with patients medications. It's highly dependant on the doctor. Say you've tried a list of NSAIDs as well as the common muscle relaxers to no avail. Some doctors will give you lyrica/gabapentin at that point (still a win), while others may lean towards tramadol. You can always flat out ask for it, but offer explanation beforehand.

i know ^.^ i hated med school and it was a great bullshit field to go into. it's a good life, avg salary $180k chillin

yea the key to get prescribed controlled substances is to already be on it...otherwise its hard to get put on it

20 mg lexapro, 50-100 mg elavil, clonazepam, Opana ER 15 mg, norco 5. that's most of it

No on will believe me but
2 30mg of Oxycontin
5 30mg of oxycodone
1 30mg vyvanse
2 100mg lyrica
It's alot I know but started in 09 and just kept going up.
Used to to
2 40mg Oxycontin and
6 30s
5 2mg xanax bars
3 2mg clonipin.
No joke. I don't take benzos anymore tho.

Yeah thats me, thought that thread got forgotten while i drank away the feels of being at home while my friends were out partying because i am broke as fuck.

When I am actually doing stuff I feel less depressed, but as soon as I'm alone its back to being joyless and full of self loathing.
It's enough that sometimes I want to induce mania. It's like being coked the fuck out but for a month straight. Go hard for 72 hours, 2 hour nap, back at it for 3 more days. Go out in to the countryside on a whim and floor it down a dirt road blaring rush while your whole body tingles with excitement? Best feeling ever.

>My psychiatrist has been prescribing me tramadol for months now.
>I had to prescribed by a psych team in an emergency, found that it helped greatly with depression.
>So now I just take both, taking less tramadol than I'd like due to the chance of SS.
Tell the authority to fuck off and you will do better. Fuck 'em.

Moderate to severe pain, it alters how your brain perceives pain (thats my understanding) so it can be incredibly effective.
Codeine did fuck all for me, but tramadol is a godsend.

It's a synthetic opiate so yeah, it's abused a lot.

Venlafaxine, Amitriptyline, Levothyroxin, Lanzoprazole and a vitamin D supplement

ive only prescribed it for pain when ppl are already on it and come into the hospital, just continue their home meds. idk if its often abused but i knwo its a controleld substance which means yea it probably is abused

>No on will believe me but
>2 30mg of Oxycontin
>5 30mg of oxycodone
>1 30mg vyvanse
>2 100mg lyrica
>It's alot I know but started in 09 and just kept going up.
>Used to to
>2 40mg Oxycontin and
>6 30s
>5 2mg xanax bars
>3 2mg clonipin.
>No joke. I don't take benzos anymore tho.
Kill yourself and move to your next life. You'll do better than this shit making some phrama company rich making up these bullshit mental illnesses. Start a pizza shop and cash in.

how was it awful? i've taken ~3 grams before and it just gave a heavy couch locked stoned feel with tunnel vision. It's snake oil if anything.

Authority? I choose to attend my appointments, pay for my medication and take them when I remember.

They're not forcing it on me, I'm worse off my meds than I am on them.

>thinks oxycontin, oxycodone and lyrica are for mental illness

fucks sake man the shit he's on is mostly for pain, literally almost all of it

>mental illness
>physical chronic pain
Pick one friend.

If you don't mind me asking, why didn't you enjoy it? From my extensive reading it sounds like it operates differently for different people. Some feel quite stimulated while others feel exhausted.

just gave me neck pain for two hours, i dont think i took that much though, i took like 1200 mg or some shit

>psychiatrist here
ayy i believe it. careful you're on 6mg klonopin a day which is a lot, and when u say "xanax bars" i know ur using it illegally off the street cuz doctors don't prescribe xanax in the bar form; we only prescribe the pills. just be careful using xanax in combo with klonopin cuz they're both benzodiazepines and if u take too many of them (or if u take xanax or klonopin with alcohol) u could overdose and die (stop breathing)

Accutane, acne fucking up my self esteem hard

i felt exhausted and the neck pain, not at all what i was expecting

35mg abilify against psychosis
200mg topamax against being fat

Bro I believe, now let's get down to business: send me some!

hope you have an understanding partner man

Really? It's my favorite high

I get your a doc. But I have the bottle that says 2 mg alprazolam. A d they came in bar form. I only called them bars because I know that's what people know them by. I got little white bars.

Bars are 2 mg pills pleb

>psychiatrist here
i prescribe gabapentin all the time and it's basically placebo, it doesn't do much for both people when taken for anxiety and in my experience it's very very mild with like no side effects

creatine

Deroxat, I stopped Xanax last week or so

oh shit u guys are right, i forgot the illegal ones are xanax sticks actually

Ouch, there's a long list of side effects I haven't experienced. It's possible the dosage was too high, but with that experience I don't blame you for not trying it again lol. If it helps any, I started at 300 mg/day and slowly worked up to 1500/day. The most notable thing is how damn lazy the stuff makes me feel. The most I have taken is maybe 3200 mg in a day.. it's also important to stagger it since the bioavailibility sucks at higher dosages.

>Authority? I choose to attend my appointments, pay for my medication and take them when I remember.
>They're not forcing it on me, I'm worse off my meds than I am on them.
You'd do better going to Church.

Life. It causes sickness. Pain. Also frequently tired. And it forces me to work 6 days a week.
The good effects are that i can laugh from time to time. But i mostly hang out with people who also take these meds. And they react a little different from it.

Ao yeah. Thats it pretty much.

nortriptyline 25 mg
Methocarbamol (robaxin) 750 mg X 3
5% lidocaine patches X 3

Car accidents hurt.

Escitalopram
Sertraline
Adderal

My biological father thought so too, he was wrong.

Just more slang for the 2 mg pills, dumbass. I will also accept french fries, double gs, totem poles, school buses and ladders as 2 mg pill slang

Same here. I would describe it as mild, individuals with down regulated gaba receptors would benefit more in theory. I work in pharmacology and took a particular interest in gabapentin's structure and activity. Apparently it replicates gaba and inhibits the gaba b receptor, with minor activity at gaba a. That would tell me that if someone is particularly sensitive to phenibut Should be more sensitive to gabapentin/lyrics. Addicts tend to have down regulation going on, and could hypothetically benefit more.

People complained a lot about the checks, we even had some that were on 7.5 minute checks 24/7

So Pfizers wasn't smacked with huge lawsuits for false advertisement and mood disorder studies involving neurontin?

I self medicate with Kratom. I use it for endurance in bed, endurance at the gym, depression, anxiety, pain, and general well being. It's my wonder herb. It helps me get the ladies (Anxiety) and it helps me keep them satisfied mostly..
DEA wants to schedule it alongside heroin, but peeps are fighting the good fight and we are making progress.

That was supposed to begin on the 30th of last month right? Didn't it fall through?

It was postponed for scientific comment. They tried to slide it into a schedule I without public or scientific comment claiming it was an emergency but alot of user fought it and got alot of politicians to ask questions, so the law that was supposed to take effect on the 30th is post-poned for now.

Big pharma patented the stuff that makes kratom work so thats why the DEA is trying to get it scheduled.

Glad I got a kilo of ggreen thai and red Vietnamese in my dresser! Also I got some red horned maeng da chillin somewhere

whats a good current vendor and strain? i've dabbled with kava and dagga but never kratom.

Most had no stock when I looked on the 29th, idk what it's like atm but it might be too late too buy some bro. Maybe another user will know, I stocked up a month ago

Just got off all meds.

Was on citalopram for a year, made me a god in bed x 2 months then impotent.

Was off for about 6 months when I started to feel bad again. Got on Effexor which basically made me tired 24/7. I could barely work and I took naps all the time. I quit it cold turkey which wasn't a good idea. Had nausea, diarrhea, tinnitus, and occasional whole body jerks.

I'm about 2 weeks off and I only have some mild side effects left. Fuck that drug, it wasn't addictive but I can understand people not being able to come off it. Especially since I wasn't on a super high dose and only short term, I can only imagine the poor fuckers being on it for 10 years trying to come off.

Currently I'm doing good, no depressive issues but I've had a few manic episodes. I'd rather have that than work->sleep->work every fucking day.

I buy from Herbal Salvation, but they are down for awhile. Maeng Da is the best general purpose strain. Most red veins are good too. I'd buy various strains in various veins to alternate and keep tolerance down.

Red vein are more relaxing opiate like, white vein are more stimulating, and green vein are supposed to be down the middle but I hardly use green. Maeng Da's of each vein are the top notch leaf.