Have 6 bottles of Everclear

Have 6 bottles of Everclear.
Need some recipes to make yummy GF-friendly drinks.

Tits 4 recipes.

Pour half of bottle into clorox bottle (empty obv)

One quarter of bottle, hawaiian punch

One quarter of bottle Red Powerade

Top off with Cream Soda.

Trust me, it's good.

Mo tits

1 gallon apple cider
1 gallon apple juice
Boil, then remove from heat and add everclear. Simmer and add cloves and cinnamon sticks to taste

That actually sounds pretty good.

Homemade apple pie. Good shit.

Can confirm, 1 gal apple jews +1 gal cider + 750 ml of ever clear makes some fucking good shit

Why boil though?

Perfect. Gonna make this next weekend. Will post noods afterward.

Thx.

Are you fucking retarded? Why boil? Boils off a tiny bit of liquid leaving behind sugars, also because it offers the optimum point of mixing the flavors. Have you never cooked?

That's actually a good question. I assume it's to release the flavor from the cloves and cinnamon.

So just making the concoction more sweet? There is no other need to boil this dipshit. The spices will dissolve in room temperature just fine

My personal recipe adds 1c brown sugar and 2T vanilla extract, skip the cinnamon stick. Put as much everclear as you want. We made 25 gallons of it for our wedding, but wanted it to be drinkable, so it was only 16oz (500ml) but still good. served it as the "house drink" for free, plus a cash bar. saved a bunch of money.

also boiling will ruin the spices unless you put them in after the boil

Put rag in top
light rag on fire
Gf friendly

>Everclear.
>yummy
>GF-friendly drinks

good luck with that

why not use a non-clorox bottle then? other things come in gallon jugs that arent toxic

The bleach residue kills the germs in the alcohol

because in Pennsylvania we fuck our cousins and drink bleach

ok

mix a little from each bottle.