Femanons what are the grossest things you do that you'd never let your bfs know about

Femanons what are the grossest things you do that you'd never let your bfs know about

Bamp

Sometimes when I'm having trouble squeezing a shit out, I'll start fingering my asshole to get the poop out. And yes, I smell my finger when I'm done.

>i really need a smoke.....
>take one out of the ashtray

POO

my bf and I are too close for him not to notice everything I do. I'm OCD with my personal hygiene on top of that.

I guess saying I farted when I actually queefed is about it.

And you call that being close ? I KNOW when my gf queef

Husband was bitching at me a few mornings ago while I was in the bathroom. He barges in while I was peeing and continues to bitch. I look him dead in his eyes and pull out my bloody tampon.
>mfw he leaves quietly

Holy shit

Sometimes I taste my own cum. He likes my girlcock, but I don't know if he'd be down with me eating my own semen.

Works better when you start sucking in it you fucking hambeast. I know you do. All fat bitches like eating everything.

I'm calling fucking bullshit. Girls queef all the time during sex. You're either a fuckin virgin or a fuckin faggot.

>girl
>cock

Choose one

kekers!!

:)

>semen contains aromatase
>aromatase directly converts testosterone into estradiol

you should be eating both of yours' cum.

What is that supposed to mean?

What

SOMETIMES WHEN I'M HAVING TROUBLE SQUEEZING A SHIT OUT, I'LL START FINGERING MY ASSHOLE TO GET THE POOP OUT. AND YES, I SMELL MY FINGER WHEN I'M DONE.

It means don't call yourself a girl if you produce semen, you raging autist.

Yeah but I think I'd be too embarrassed to taste my own cum in front of him. He already doesn't like it when I jack off when we're playing around and won't let me when I'm suckin him. So I think he might get mad too if I came in front of him, and especially if I ate it.

I will insert my finger into my asshole and pull a turd out. Learn to read nigger.

.......what? does he even touch your gt?

What the fuck is your problem? You scared that a GIRL might have a bigger cock than you? Get over yourself.

No not really. He doesn't really like it at all... But he likes to fuck me and he likes it when I suck him. And he's the only guy I've met so far that is ok with a girl having a cock.

what the fuck Cred Forums

After hrt I don't produce semen. Yay, I'm a girl!

if that works for you... i like when my boyf plays with mine, those rough man hands are

this guy sounds like a bitch, id suck that girl dick all day bitch

kid has a thirst for adventure!

OMG Thanks for lulz!