Trap thread

Trap thread

Honest question: Do you feel like less of a traditional man with these trap urges? By traditional man, I mean a man that provides for loved ones, defends them from threats, carries on the legacy and genes of your father, competes for women through strength and skill, serve as a bedrock for your community, etc.

My fear of answering yes this question is the main reason I don't give in to my urges. Of course, it's all subjective...

Real men live their lives without caring what anyone thinks. Grow up and fap to whatever or fuck whoever you want.
Lot of bigger things to worry about.

Yes

That makes sense, and it's the advice my father gives me in general, though I do care. Funny how that works...

Feelings never go away. No matter how you feel and build your life around that feeling remember that those feelings may and will change so then you must rebuild around those new ones. No matter what someone or something will always control you.
So just do whatever. As long as you're not a homeless bum. lol

Would hold hands/10

Yeah, I like her face. I don't remember where I got these from... I'm just throwing stuff out there now.

Who dis?

I need a name bro. Sauce that shit

I've always felt submissive in some way to others. Loyalty is the trait I empathize with the most, and I've always felt more comfortable under a strong and compassionate leader. I just want to be that leader to my children and my wife, when I get one.

I truly can't tell you, sorry. All I know is there's a good chance she's Canadian.

Emily Gavassi

i understand that feeling, but honestly, you should talk that out with your partner and find someone who accepts both sides of yourself

my thing isn't with traps, but still i want to be a parent, and everyone has there thing, but i would rather not crack down on it and be a shitty role model in the future

Wow. I thought that was a real chick.

but trans girls need a man to provide for us and defend us from threats..

You can barely see the needle mark lol

Good point too. I don't have a partner now, and I've never had one, though I've had a few one-night stands. My desire to be intimate with someone is so intense I want to walk on the wild side for it, but it seems so risky.

If you like traps you're a faggot it's as simple as that.

The idea of traps is sexy.
The reality less so.

>it seems so risky

.........on your end?

>the reality more so
FTFY

Do tell... My biggest fears from them are AIDS, belly fat, bad breath, and shit on my business.

Anyone into posting green text stories about interactions with traps? I'll start

>meet cute girl in class
>we text and meet up to study a few times
>enjoy her company
>invite her to my place to hang out and watch a movie
>one thing leads to another and we start making out
>she has her legs crossed so I can't touch her crotch
>we start undressing
>user... there's something you should know...
>tell her I don't care because I'm hornier than a dog in heat by this point
>she takes off panties
>pocket rocket staring into my eyes
>shove it in my face like I'm a fat kid eating cake
>we were fuckbuddies for a few months after that until I moved. miss her tight ass

Yes. If I am open about it, my peers are more in my affairs than I want them to be. If I do CL, I might get an STD or get hurt/kidnapped, I might get a stalker, stuff like that that I'm not used to.

that your face?

Why do faggots like you say "her"? If it has a cock it's a guy.

Preferred pronouns, my dear man, preferred pronouns...

I want this toy.

Yep. That was before I started HRT a few months ago. I don't wear wigs anymore because my hair is long enough

>be me
>going to doctor's office for hormones
>outside smoking a cigarette
>cute trans girl starts talking to me
>whispers "i'm going to be in the bathroom... want to suck my cock?"
>feels so lewd sucking girlcock in the girls room.
>d e g e n e r a t e

What do you look like now? I thought that pic was a joke tbh

Yes who this

Well, good luck. My hair grows jewfro curly, so I have to wear wigs.

I am the one who said yes

Are we on tumblr?
Fuck off with your pronouns.
I'll say again if it has a cock it's a guy. You guys just like to say "her" so you can try to pretend you're not faggots.

dont eat me alive

Just sayin bruv... keep up w the times

So you're a trans girl? post pics

i'll eat that fucking ass

My eyebrows aren't did there, but that's more recent. I don't have on make up right now so I'm posting my face atm

I want a cute girlcock to suck on. :/

No. It's really that easy. No, I do not feel like less of a man.

I'm the bread winner of my family.
My wife loves me and we're amazing together.
My gf loves me and is amazing and is my wife's best friend and she set us up.
I'm recognized as an authority in my field professionally.
I'm recognized as an upstanding member of my community by my friends, family, and neighbors (who I help defend regularly: crime in my area sucks)
The first trap I fucked was a passable ginger twink who was pre-op and still in that sweet "I like dressing up girly but am so shy about it. I need someone to protect and reassure me about it." phase. I fucked that person with zero regrets while my wife was there with us. I even fucked the trap, jerked em, then had my wife blow them, all while I fucked them.

I am a white, american male. I am rarely bi but will always prefer femininity over masculinity. Frankly, a cock is fun to play with, I just hate masculine males. I like (LOW MAINTENANCE) feminine females, masculine females (tomboys ftw), and feminine males.

I love my life.

Nah bitch just 2016 America

What do the times have to do with you liking cock?

To any traps here.
If you were with a dom would you let him suck you off? I ask because im dom and love trap ass but i still wanna suck really bad.

I feel like less of a traditional man because nobody gives a fuck about "traditional men."

They're just tools to be used and disposed of. So why be one?

...its kind of complicated. giving head to a trans girl is different than giving head to a cis guy.

if he's good at it... kinda more similar to eating pussy... i'd like it. but if he just power sucks at 40 mph no. just no. that hurts

toys?

you're trying too hard faggot

stop trying to justify it and stop being such a fucking faggot about it holy shit

>poorfag
I fucking wish.

I honestly want to fuck a trap. Easiest way to find a cute trap?

Justify? Hah, I'm celebrating. Threads like this amuse me because I get to reminisce while people like you get to grind their teeth with jealousy.

Still friends with the trap, who is full-time trap now, but in a steady relationship with a friend of mine. They're good together ^_^

Thing is i want to suck cock but id rather be with a trap. Id become a trap myself if my DNA wasnt so fucked.

Easiest way? Luck.
|Hardest way? Luck.

Seriously. Finding a cute trap is 99% of the problem because most of them are not passable or attractive (at least not to me; I assume its a normal problem, even in threads like this). Beyond that? Same as fucking anyone else.

>Honest question: Do you feel like less of a traditional man with these trap urges? By traditional man, I mean a man that provides for loved ones, defends them from threats, carries on the legacy and genes of your father, competes for women through strength and skill, serve as a bedrock for your community, etc.

That is the gayest shit i have ever heard.

>It's ((CURENT YEAR))
You have to go back

Hairy as hell, yes. Haven't shaved in a long time, because I've kept these feelings down. No face, I have no intention of hormones or any of that, I just want to dress up and get pounded at least once.

I don't usually have a hard time finding parteners though. I'm fairly succesful sexually, girls are just starting to get boring. I need to go to gay night clubs or something

okay faggot lmao

I do have several sets of panties though, that I couldn't get rid of. Those keep me attached to this thing.

Why do you actually even care? What do those things even mean in your life? Nothing. Maybe if you do, you're still a savage like your ancestors

Just transition. You know its more than just wanting to dress up like a grill

Bitch plz. I've been in Cred Forums since 2016

Dude, I live near SF. Calling me a faggot is like me calling you "dude". Calm down fukboi.

Why's this thread so edgy? You guys need to relax and enjoy some butt.

Your insecurity is gayer than sucking a dick, grow a pair and do what you want. I could suck over 9000 dicks and be less gay than some insecure faggot who can't figure it out. Everyone wants to fuck everything, stop being a bitch and stop caring, do what you want.

No, I like my manhood and all that, my feelings just oscillate back and forth. I have a nice body, and I have hormonal problems already lol

The trap phenomenon is a result of man's silent protest against the feminist movement.

Good luck. I don't have trouble finding partners either, but I find gay clubs fun (I like the music and the atmosphere), but not good grounds for hunting. The guys there are typically either taken, bears, scuz, or queens (i appreciate a drag show and find them hilarious, but not sexy.) Found my perfect twink trap during a kink/nudist camping trip. I recommend finding a local group using fetlife and going on a camping trip or something similar after a number of munches.

what can you fit?

You don't want to transition unless you're suffering from major gender dysphoria. It's not worth the mood swings and change to your sex drive unless you're sure you should be a girl

Shave your pits. I do from time to time and even chicks dig it. Honestly, I was just experimenting with manscaping, but chicks pointed it out, liked it, and even asked me for tips because apparently it's a real skill chicks appreciate.

Date a non passable nonop girl who just started transitioning. Help her with all the treatments and surgeries she needs. Enjoy your sexy ladyboy

grosssssss

Would give blk dick to grey panties and blk ones too

Been a bit since i've shaved and I just realized how bad its gotten.
rest in peperonis

are you implying that you are trans?
curious, because the outfit and wig suggest you just like to crossdress, no offence

no u

I honestly joke about ts, jokes about fucking one and stuff like that, or like
>"yo ill brb gotta get my ts"
> hitting a ts from the back tonight
> cant talk rn im with a ts

but in honest to god, i wouldnt dare

That was 5 months ago. I've been on HRT for 3.5 months now. I don't do wigs anymore or wear as many of my candy raver outfits anymore

uh, are you saying thats not a wig? god i hope it is...

yay everyone calmed downn :)

To be fair though, you've only been on hrt for 3.5 months, so you really shouldn't expect that you'd be passable or anything. Give it some time, until then just try to accept that its a long process and you need quite a bit of time before you start looking like a girl.

stooppppppp, if you want to even attempt to look feminine you need to take at least 3 min to shave your hairy butts

If I had a tiny and ineffective penis, narrower shoulders, and prettier feet, I might reconsider hormones

You rave? I love doing that stuff!

As I said, it's been a while XD

you see, you behold bud

That's a weave bitch. Learn2Blackgirl

lol gross

Raving has been dead for over a decade. Fucking kandikids and shitty DJs everywhere.

I made a disclaimer, don't worry... I just felt frisky and didn't want to spend a half hour in the shower.

I post whatever I want faggot

Can we get a /fag/ board and move this crap there?

Modifying a fiero doesn't make it a Ferrari. Keep being faggots in denial boys.

It's like prison in here.

Fuck I hate living in a small town. No pretty feminine gay dudes to fuck in the ass.

Not that kandikid shit, but the throwback parties... there's one that operates near me out of a rundown warehouse, maybe a dozen or twenty people are there when I go... they talk drugs in the front while me, some other dance freaks, and some burnouts from the 90s get our dance on to some dnb and some techno. A bit melancholy, being in the middle of a ghetto and all, but still fun

Tilly! i love the emo look haha

I don't rave as often anymore. I was huge into happy hardcore and was a total candy kid when I was younger, but hate the EDM crowd that's taken over large raves. I'm planning to get back into the scene again since Cali still has a decent underground

lol thanks, it was just for fun :)
it was some old black lipstick i had from last halloween and figured id give it a go

didn't look too terrible ;D

how have you been? i haven't seen you post in so long

Oh, to be in Cali again... I hate when people just go there for drugs. I just flit in and out most of the time, got to grab some Russian chick's ass, but otherwise minimal contact with others. I was too young to drink last time I was in Cali

moar

I'm in the bathtub with my cool little laptop holder. Haha I just reached a year on HRT!

I'm fine with my progress as of now. In 3.5 years if I look the same I'll an hero

>timestamp

>Are we on tumblr?

Seems like it. There's some jackoff here getting triggered by pronouns and trying to police other people's use of them

I figure black people smell different than others. And TBH, I'm always a bit afraid that black people have more STD's though some of you do look nice

not a trap

Yeah i don't post much anymore, still lurk from time to time but its just weirdos arguing with each other like mad. I don't want to get in the middle of that drama so i just wait till its pretty slow and toss in a pic or two :)

I'm moving in with my trans gf in a week or two! shes
been on hrt for about a year now so lots of changes to go :) still looking beautiful to me
we have a kiddo too :o imma be a good stepmom

like a nordic angel, moarrr

who is this?!

I got a cute butt though

I go to this other place now which plays a lot of techno. I love dancing all night to some moody minimal, and just letting it wash over me in the course of 4-5 hours...

Me; heres a timestamp for you guys

I went out there 5 years ago when my sister started her masters at Cal Arts. I live in LA. I like the culture, but hate the city. It's a collection of suburbs and not a real city

can we see it spread

holy shit youre gorgeous

let me guess, European timestamp you saved from another thread

What's up with trap dick and balls? Why do they always look like that? Do they do something to themselves or is it hormones they take?

Lmao tell me what you wanna see; Its me. I can give you my instagram or whatever.

But yes I did post these in soc earlier; why not reuse good pics?

How about you write something on paper to show its actually you, something personal like "not a duck"

or not, i dont really care, i'd love to have some oc from a passable trap but i dont have any expectations of a delivery

HRT shrinks your sack

Same here. Half the time I visited was spent on the road. The Sunset Strip wasn't all it was cracked up to be, and some asshole hit and run me in the back... I prefer SF

getting castrated makes you more feminine and stops you from balding

SF is way better. The architecture is gorgeous and the people are better. Also bar hopping is way more fun there.

Sharpie in pooper plz

estrogen works to prevent/reverse balding

then again i did castrate muhself so i'm good to go either way

look like what? I see nothing particularly different.

I love walking around at night there too. One of my favorite place to go is Treasure Island to look out on the skyline

story? more pics?

its literally my fetish

You did it to yourself? How?

All your perceived wins are really failures. You're just a fag pretending you're not. Faggot

Sorry for the mirror webcam shit but here

Faggot. kys

so when do we get to see your butthole?

Damn, you're sexy as fuck. Trap or not, I don't mind either way.

Your "trap urges" are from fapping too much. Knock it off and grow back your nuts. Or just quit pretending and just be a faggot

it hurt :( but have my own surgical tools and stuff

You seriously cut out your own balls? But why? Why wouldn't you just let someone else do it for you?

Real fags? You still need to live with yourself

because that's expensive as a motherfucker

Man that's hard to get on cam haha. Ignore my ugly birthmark but here you gooo

I didn't have the money and its a fairly simple operation. It was a matter of zen since i didnt have any painkillers at all

Source???

We have very nice asses. And are better at being women. Who cares.

I have zero urge to be a trap. I just want to fuck one. Almost all traps I've come in contact with hate the effeminate gay dudes that they run into so a masculine and "straight" guy like myself , I believe, makes them much happier.

wow, 11/10

you should shave your arms

perfect

I feel you, i need to be held..

I'm bald below the eyebrows good sir; you might be seeing my freckles considering I'm a ginger.

Haha, god damn you are zen as fuck then.. wtf? I understand the why of why you cut them out.. but jesus, I couldn't imagine doing it -myself-.

Seriously, I wanna put my tongue in that.

1. go to ashemaletube
2. search "nicole nicolle"
3. Profit

And now I am diamonds

I'll hold you if you let me see you

Thats body dysphoria for ya :/
They bothered me enough to the point that i tried to get rid of the parts that made me feel "less than" a woman
I feel extremely happy with the results and it makes wearing super cute hot underwear ten times easier since i dont need to worry about my balls falling out lol :D

got a kik?

True enough. How did it effect you afterwords? Did you find your sex drive changed at all? Do you still 'get hard' or cum?

Proof gender dysphoria is a mental illness

You are the xxy, right?

My sex drive didnt change at all, estrogen and testosterone blockers already did their effect of lowering my libido and dropping the volume i cum, but i still have a sex drive and still cum

orgasms feel just as good,
cum pretty much the same amount,
sex drive is pretty low as it has been over the years of hrt
but its all good, i still have great orgasms and am happy :)

I get hard just fine btw, i love a hard cock in my hand

....well my story isn't proof but yeah, its classified as a mental disorder since it negatively affects the quality of a trans girls life to a significant degree and hormones are an effective treatment.

Beautiful. Now show your dick

It must have taken some balls to do that yourself.

Interesting. Do you cum from being penetrated or do you still need your cock played with?

Just curious, it's pretty fascinating. Doesn't hurt that you're hot as hell, either. :)

*Groans*

U N D E R A T E D
N
D
E
R
A
T
E
D

You walked right into that one

Don't shave your arms, that one guy is an idiot.

FUCK OFF AND DIE, FAGGOT.

It's small and uncut :c

Shit just got real...i dont want to be trans anymore... O_O

get it hard

So? It's adorable. Show us that little cock hard.

I don't have to shave my arms anyways; I wasn't a hairy person before HRT but hormones really made sure I wasn't hair hah!

I used to, when I was younger, then I learned to accept myself. It wasn't unhealthy for me to like traps, not for me and not for anybody else. It's a completely acceptable part of myself. It doesn't interfere with anything you listed, with the exception of passing on my genes maybe. But genes aren't the important part, the important part is legacy, continue with what's been successful in your family and improve where you can.

>competes for women through strength and skill
That's the most obsolete thing I've ever fucking heard. Guys who do things just to impress other people, let alone women, are shallow, stupid and destined to fail. Besides, even if this wasn't a notion stuck hundreds of years in the past, liking traps doesn't mean that I couldn't. Sexuality is a pretty flexible thing actually.

>serve as a bedrock for your community
We're not a tribal people anymore, OP, take off the loin cloth. Your wording is so vague that it's practically meaningless anyway.

Nope, i have been with a trangender woman and I dont feel that way.

>a man that provides for loved ones, defends them from threats, carries on the legacy and genes of your father, competes for women through strength and skill, serve as a bedrock for your community, etc.

Is there a single person like that on Cred Forums?

Fuck off faggot.

Good. Keep it small.

Good, don't. Save yourself.

Holy fuck

Sauce

I tried.

Is nair good for hair removal?

Me too

FML

You're the same Cred Forumstard that lurks in these threads every night. You must see something of yourself or be attracted to it to be so hateful and continue to post in them as opposed to avoid them.

You're all fucking faggots. Simple as that. Go suck some cock.

Yeah but it burns if younleave it on too long, someone told me the venus one os better but havent tried that one.

I am attracted to it you retard
It doesn't mean I got to like it.

Just like it doesn't mean I'm gonna be nice and gentle with one of you faggots.

Don't worry, we will :3

You say that like there's something wrong with sucking cock.

Case and point. Just wanted to get it out there.

having sex with traps does not propagate your genes... so yes you would be less than a man, because you are wasting biotic potential. If you have siblings this does not matter as much, because your ancestral genes will continue. Also there is a fuckton of other people to bang out that heterosex and make more damn people.

>:3
Oh boy here we go

Now someone get sauce

>because you are wasting biotic potential
>he types with one hand, using the other to furiously masturbate

Does she have any real porn? I know there's that cumming vid, but I've never seen any sex or other nudes

FutaKuri -Futanari Clinic-

Capital job, old son.

Nyah~ X3

go oooonnnn

Shits free for me. Cali's gender non discrimination bill plus affordable care act.
Thanks Obama!!!

moar. Pix. Story. Greentext or I cant cum

It will be bad.

Futa is shit

Final

Kek

You're shit.

I'm disgusted by your use of wife instead of waifu. What kind of self respecting weaboo fsggot soeaks like that

Any sites besides Criagslist where I can find traps in my area? I want to try with a trap just once to see if I like it.

user is a closet queer

>tfw almost 30
>tfw never been with a qt3.14 trap
>tfw been with gf for 4 years
>tfw going to probably get married to her and never have the chance to fuck a trap

feelsbadmang.png

Fetlife. They've got dom traps, sub traps, switches, sissies, littles, pets, fat traps, skinny traps, traps into water sports, traps into actual sports, all the traps you could dream of!!! Join fetlife and find your trap today

*I am not employed by fetlife. I merely seek to help find good homes for traps everywhere

Am I the only person who realises that it's only 3rd October? That timestamp is magically in the future (or past if you're not American)

It's a backwards 2, you dumb fuck.

probably from june 10th

Eh, it looks like a 6, but I see your point.

Aw poor user, its okay i'm a girly bimbo too xx

the image is mirrored. the 2 in 2016 looks exactly the same

you're retarded.

Oh my god how many time stamps do you fucks need to know it's me. I delivered upon every request to like shit its fucking me. Didn't know I had to validate myself so hard to fucking cam whore

4000 years and 3 days into the future. Obviously a cyborg

Stop sperging

>no sharpie in pooper
lrn2camwhore

Testicles shrink on HRT, thus the scrotum is tighter.

go on grindr you autistic fuck

im not going to cheat on someone im with

That's a 6.

i want this so bad

You're fucking stupid.

It's ok, some of us aren't dumb fucks. Still waiting on that hard cock, though!

How do you tell a trap from a fag via dick pic

Came here to say this

learn to write a 2, faggot

moar, dear christ moar

More than likely

Talk to her about your fetish? Like damn I did and i got like 2 traps on call

Out the bath, but ;ook I even flipped the pic.

I have a tiny dick, having smaller balls would be pretty good too, how long does it take?

It's 8:16am. Fake as fuck.

she would not be ok with getting someone else involved in sex.. got her to try anal 3 times, and get her to dress in lingerie every once in a while. she is pretty vanilla. but the ass is fat

>harambe

Das racist

>sharpie
>in
>pooper

in American mountain time its 12:17 am rn.

ive been caught

rip

stunning

Depends, really, on your natural hormone levels. I was naturally already high estrogen, low testosterone and my testicles began to shrank one month after starting HRT, full results after about two years. Your cock will also not reach full erection as easily, so atrophy of blood vessels within your penis is expected if you don't masturbate often enough leading to perceived shrinkage. You can regain your normal size through jelqing though.

she is on /r/traps and /r/femboys i think. i know ive seen her on reddit. pretty sure she has a gf

found the eurofag

Dicks out.

trap or not I'd smash the fuck out of you.

Thanks!

panties

All current traditions have ignorant origins. Went camping don't feel like shaving f/off

Here

From uk?

top shelf

>nicole nicolle
you've lost a ton of weight! congrats

ZOMG nice :3

Indeed. Land of the original English language. I'm looking at you, America.

One month isn't too long, I should get on it while I still can. I'd prefer it if my dick got smaller too, it's barely 1 inch soft and 3 hard but I'd like it smaller.

whats ur instagram

I'd sharpie your pooper

Anywhere near Key west?

Carry on

lol dude what the fuck ahhahaha

What can we call you?
How often do you post?
I had to save all your pictures, you're absolutely perfect.
I wish my city offered beautiful trans like.

Don't have a clear shot of those :(

It'll get smaller, trust me.

More like SoCal

Post more already

How does one carry on after a sharpie in the pooper. Idk what else to do

Show me more. A qt like you doesn't come around often

Fuck you were a trap

That's exactly the sort of thing that Fetlife would pay people to say!

multiple sharpies in pooper

how tall are you

pretty much

Couldnt resist even if i tried

fetlife is the cheapest fuck site around. its like 30$ for 6 months i think. if i were single id be on there

That's perfect, I want everything as small as possible so my little bulge looks cute in panties. Is it permanent?

Socks?

YES

Holy shit you're making me envious. I want to look like that dammit.

Got any Bdsm stuff?

I'd give you more than a sharpie...

I highly doubt that.

fuck. im completely straight and here i am fantasizing about fucking you and watching you suck my cock. do you do snapchat?

dam I still want to see moar

It will stay small as long as you are on HRT and you don't masturbate often. Use a cage.

Yes, yes I am :P

5'9

Good lord save from temptation.

Why's that?

Shitty camera angles won't hide your ugly

Perfect :) I'm gonna get on hrt and find a guy to dom me and cage me to help me out, I'd love to be under 3 inches hard.

more hard cock, better angle tho not a mile away

This may be a shitty pic but it was really hard to take lmao. Suggest a pose?

That's more my style of game.

hard cock frontal shot?

or bare feet/soles works too :3

>tfw you will never fuck a caged qt3.14 trap while she eats out your gf