If the earth is round why cn I see the moon every night...?? shouldn't it be in china.....???

if the earth is round why cn I see the moon every night...?? shouldn't it be in china.....???

nigga wut?

othink about it... if the moon spins around the earth shouldnt it be in china on some nights???

Anyone else who posts in this thread feel for shit tier bait.

no. and if you cant figure out why, please dont vote

it is in china every night, it's also in every other country every night.

Holy fuck America.
Why don't you go and kill all the retards like OP.

lol what? how can the moon be in china and in the united states at the same time...?

the two countries do not have night time at the same time

Go to bed and think of better quality shitposting please. You have a test in Language Arts tomorrow.

...see this is why you round earthers get made fun of. you say stupid sht like this thats literally impossible.

this is because to at least a large extent, when the earth is facing the sun in the US, the sun is not in view in china and hence there is darkness

i never said same time, night time in US = day time in china.

so we have 2 suns? lmfao uh huh okay

This.

If I believed you asked this with sincerity, I would answer profusely. But as this is certainly a wedge to justify your upcoming rant of absurd ignorance and delusions of conspiracy, this response is the full measure your opening warrants. Proceed at the peril of exposing your inadequate research, preparation, and fragile foundation for your model of the universe as you prevaricate. I am here.

cmon man you're not even trying anymore, i was willing to go along with it but you gotta put the effort in, especially since i wasted quads

if gravity is real why don't my apples stick to my lego

Nice quads

they do, just push them together harder, gravity is weaker than lego

not even aerostotle could prove that the earth was round and he voted all the time

Because the Danes have subjected the plastic to aversion therapy and the apples are colder.

so youre saying that legoes arent affected by gravity?

>aerostotle
Inventor of flight theory?

and now he's dead. guess he wasnt that smart was he?

SMH these """""science""""" kids. Gravity isn't real, it's been proven

Everyone here is retarded. Except for me. But OP is a fagleteer who must have mashed potato brains to produce such low quality b8

If Stephen Hawking is so smart why can't he learn to walk

>Gravity isn't real, it's been proven

Citation needed. As of now, it's just your lie, liar.

youre a potato

It's basic logic

I can't tell if you're an idiot, completely ignorant, or if this is bait.

Just fyi, the moon is not out every night. Do you also think that the moon is in the exact same position every night too?

China is a shit

the 'moon' is just a projection

speaking of things being in the same position every night, why don't you tell your mom that I'm getting tired of missionary

>It's basic logic

That's simply a claim you are making. There is nothing logical about it. You have to prove why every device, mechanism, motion, observation concurs with the existence of gravity, yet you deny it. You can't even explain. You have to punt and lie again. Liar, tell us how it has been proven to not exist.

ooooo I wonder if I get a special little green thing

Here's the deal: there are two types of Flat Earthers: trolls, and literal Bible interpreters. Somewhat surprisingly, we usually encounter the latter on Cred Forums. They have the freedom to make shit up (lie) because truth and understanding are not their goals, and they end the arguments with "prove me wrong." By disavowing any science put forward and continuing to make shit up, they "win" by attrition. It is simply impossible to keep up with having to explain away the barrage of the violations of the most basic principles of geometry, math, science, and logic. They aren't interested in critical thinking or putting in the requisite effort to do the science. Proofs are tossed aside, or they may not even respond when they can't fabricate anything that would pass even their own red-faced test. They are blind to 3D visualualization. They concentrate on believing what their leaders tell them, and will not allow any sense to mar their fractured perception of the universe. There is simply no arguing. It's like trying to paint over mud. You just end up with a dirty brush.

>the moon is not out every night
uh nigga

"gravity" is just god pulling us down to try and keep us away from heaven

Oh, ok, so you're an idiot. Thanks for clearing that up for me. Have a nice day.

nah thats aeropostale

hey professor shitgut, you're describing the observable effects of a phenomenon. gravity itself hasn't been proven to exist.

They have different nights Fuck nut

have you been to the moon? then how do you know it's real....?

how can it have a different night if we're spinning so fast

>gravity itself hasn't been proven to exist.
So you keep saying, liar. Prove it. Cite something not written by your pastor that says so. Or explain how it hasn't been proven.

China does not moon you silly bastard. They voted it out of power years ago

No they are all trolls. Flat earthers are the forefathers of trolling.

if we're spinning so fast and gravity doesn't exist how come we dont fly off?

>prove something doesn't exist
aw, looks like babby doesn't understand the burden of proof. don't worry, I'll give you time to google it

>have you been to the moon? then how do you know it's real....?

Have you been to heaven? Then how do you know it's real?

Allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Because the earth is flat, do some research. That's why everyone sees the moon at night and the sun in the day.

> but we've been to space!

Wrong. The radiation would make us explode in an instant.

Why the fuck do ou think we get a new moon every month nigger? Once ours is too full we dump on China's shit hole country. They make rice or glue or my phone out of it. I don't fucking know but it's garbage

because we aren't spinning. the earth is flat and god is holding us down so we can't go to heaven until we die. souls can fly
my poppop is in heaven and poppop doesnt lie

>aw, looks like babby doesn't understand the burden of proof. don't worry, I'll give you time to google it

Looks like coward liar doesn't know burden of proof. He won't produce his tax forms. Oh shit - I meant, he won't cite any works proving his initial claim that gravity doesn't exist. Liar. Snake tongue. Bearing false witness. Hell fodder.

Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

Not true, the astronauts got vaccines against space and the radiation was like vitamins to them then. They would tan all day and laugh.

:) I like it!

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Cred Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Cred Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

What the fuck did I just read?

>the initial claim that gravity doesn't exist
The initial claim is that gravity exists, I'm refuting it. You can't prove that things don't exist, it's literally impossible. In science, the burden of proof means that all things are treated as false until they can be proven true. Surprised you didn't know that considering how hard you're trying to act smart

FUCKER HIRO WHY DONT I GET A SPECIAL CLOVER!?

> doggy dog world

Pretty sure you mean "dog eat dog" world lol

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK! This is my pasta that I made the other day, and he is getting a lot more upvotes than me...this is a stolen pasta!!1 Screw you dude, make your own material!

What the unholy blasphemy did you just say about me, you little non-believer? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the College of Cardinals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret masses on weekdays, and I have over 300 confirmed blessings. I am trained in baptism and I’m the top communion giver in the entire Roman Catholicism religion. You are nothing to me but just another athiest. I will wipe you the fudge out with prayers the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my holy words. You think you can get away with saying that stuff to me over the Internet? Think again, athiest. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the vatican and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for mass, heretic. The mass that converts the pathetic little thing you call atheism. You’re fudging blessrd, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can pray for you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my latin. Not only am I extensively trained in confessionals, but I have access to the entire content of the Book of Psalms and I will use it to its full extent to convert your miserable atheism to the light of the lord, you little non-believer. If only you could have known what holy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your heretical tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price. I will bless all over you and you will be reborn in it. You’re sins are forgiven, kiddo.

Kek

Astronauts lol

You ever been to nevada or any desert, in fact? You've basically travelled as far as any of these "space explorers".

It's a scientifically proven fact that any living being could not survive in our solar system, do you honestly think a space suit would protect against: zero gravity, no sound, no air pressure, no weather, radioactivity, no gravity etc.? I'd you do you're an idiot.

>The initial claim is that gravity exists, I'm refuting it.

You have no basis with which to refute it, other than your making shit up. In the real world however, the existence of gravity manifests itself in the behavior of spacecraft, orbital mechanics, recently discovered gravity waves at LIGO, and so much more. You just come along and say it hasn't been proven to exist as if you have some basis to say that with a modicum of truth. So it's really semantics. Just because you don't explicitly state gravity doesn't exist, you try to use the revers of that to bolster arguments that it doesn't.
You're a liar.

>no sound
iPods with headphones
>no gravity
Lead boats
>no weather
Bitch the ISS controls earths weather. They can have any weather they want
>no air pressure
ever heard of scuba tanks
>zero gravity
Just add one duh
>radioactivity
Vaccines like I said before

stephen hawking knows how to walk. hes done it before. hes just currently not capable of it. your arguement is shit.

So he forgot? What a moron lol.

ah, but thats not what you said. you said gravity has been proven to NOT exist, not that it hasnt been proven to exist.

Don't know of you're joking but I'm gonna explain it anyway. Without air the sound can't travel so even with headphones the music just stays in your iPhone/mp3 player etc.

I thought it was hoot, and pretty darned clever.

get a brain moran

the burden of proof showing that gravity exists can be observed in paper after paper, invention after invention, satellite in geosynchronis orbit, langrangian point (this ones pretty neat evidence supporting gravity), etc. while you can provide a shred of evidence against it.

"doubles advocate" I stopped reading at that point as it's clearly written by a retard.

This is bigger bait than faggot OP

>intensive purposes
its intents and purposes you mong.

>written by a retard
Stopped reading there

aren't you people bored of browsing this lame ass shit everyday

Oh yeah - I missed that. Not sure truly who posted which, but for quick reference,
I was only reading back to

>falling for 4 year old copypasta

>falling for 3.99 year old troll replies

it's ok friend, everyone was new at some point

>my mother's mating name
hahaha

The whole flat earth thing is like a big complicated finger box game.

People pretending to believe and people pretending others believe mixed in with people who don't know anyone is pretending.

Glorious emergent meme.

You can't see it every night /thread

The moon doesn't live in China, it's white you dumb fuck, it's 'Murican! U S A! U S A!

I toad a sew!