Thinking about killing myself Cred Forums, you know, business as usual around here...

thinking about killing myself Cred Forums, you know, business as usual around here. Has anyone here had someone commit suicide right in front of them? How badly did it fuck you up?

Since I'm a vindictive passive aggressive little shit, I don't want to go out without letting someone know just exactly how badly they fucked me up. I figure shooting myself in the brainstem while they watch would get the message across, but I want a good idea of the fallout before I do it.

haven't had it happen to me, but probably would completely fuck that person up. No matter how hard or edgy

killing yourself most definitely isnt the answer though

They're neither really, they hate conflict, like like crazy to avoid consequences, and avoid anything that makes them feel uncomfortable.
There are no answers. Just like they'll get after I'm dead.

*lie like crazy

what did they do to make you get to this point?

>Is going to kill ones self.
>Doesn't have a plan to do crazy shit beforehand.

If I were going to kill myself I would be doing every fucking thing I could. Max out credit cards, hookers, gamble, party like it's 1999. Shit man, live while you can since you're going to be dead.

>Being this new.
>Feeding attention seeking whores.
At least ask for a fucking time stamp and tits from this bitch.

It will fuck the person up for a while, but therapy will help them realize that you were just a manipulative asshole who was mentally ill and decided to harm someone else as their final act on this earth. You'll be remembered as a bigger piece of shit than you probably are so just keep it a fantasy and forget about these people that have upset you, because it's just a waste of your time and theirs. Plus, you'll definitely die someday, so thats covered and you wouldn't want to miss it if something cool happens like aliens landing or some shit.

honestly its not just them. They're the straw that broke the camels back. Its probably unfair to unload all my shit on them. But, fuck 'em.

hey man, ive been in this sort of place before. Just dont want other people to have to feel like i did. And im not that new. New enough i guess

Well, I've never had someone kill themselves in front of me but I did listen to someone die. Didn't really bother me too much as I was already pretty fucked up so I don't know if that helps you or not.

just lay out everything OP. Probably not worth dying over

Watched a few people overdose on drugs. Honestly i did not care, glad they were out of the gene pool

not worth living for either.

Anhero your life will actually be a thing.

trust me, ive been in this place before. Just wanting to kill myself and end all my suffering and woes. I convinced myself to wait just a week to see if things got better, and they did. Not just in that week, but they started that week, and kept going. Death is the cowards way out

it'll take more than a week anyway. I don't own a gun yet.

chin up op. Dont kill yourself. Give it some time, and things will work themselves out. It may take a bit, but it will. Can you explain what got you to this point in the first place?

well, looks like op is gone

Its all the same old shit that everyone is going on about. My life has always been shit. I gave everything I had to someone else in the hopes they'd appreciate it as much as I did them. They dropped me like so much garbage. I've got nothing left. I don't have that capacity any more. All I want is the conflict now. The confrontation. I want to see the look in their eyes when they realize just how badly fucked up became.

people will fuck you over. Thats a fact of life. Dont let this one person make you end it. I got dumped two weeks ago by the woman i loved and cared about more than anything. Completly out of the blue. It feels awful, and you want to end it, but use this to better yourself. Grow into a person they would want to be back with. Make them regret losing you. Theres more life to live

>there's more life to live
Goody.

They'll regret losing me when they have to pay to clean my brains off their porch. I just want them to KNOW.

Well lets see as far as fallout is concerned, if you shoot yourself in the head its mostly gonna be brain matter that falls out.

death isnt that way to let them know. Just do your best to move on. If they dumped you just like that, they werent worth your time. Youll find that someone. I can promise you that. Give it some time

>You'll find that someone. I can promise you that.
By what logic can you make that promise?

you wont even get to see their reaction so whats the point. I would just fuck with them till the day i day. Follow them everywhere. Leave parts of animals in random spots they visit. first start off with a small rabbit's foot taxidermy or not doesn't matter. changing the animal and its parts as you continue eventually making your way to putting something in their home

it happened to me. And my dumbass of a friend. Shit works out. Somehow. Death is just a foolish, brash way out. If you want them to regret what they did, better yourself. Then show it off to them. Theyll regret everything then.

op, still there bro?

I killed myself twice and nobody gave a flying fuck. Go on OP.

Well OP, since youvel left, i hope i at least made you think twice. Maybe stopped you. Guess ill never know

youve*